Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

The call with the daughter was absolutely planned, IMO. Beth didn't go into any big explanations as to why she was calling, etc., so the girl was ready to jump in if needed. She is an adult, and perhaps she doesn't like the fact that her parents marriage has been dissected to such an extent, and that false allegations have been passed around. Maybe she loves her father and doesn't like the things he is accused of doing. I said last week that it wouldn't matter what we heard from the Shields family. People would say that they were being paid, promised big gifts, etc. to back Beth up. Just like Beth is accused of paying folks to spy on Tom. She can never win no matter what. There is just too big of an appetite for Beth to have been lying about this all.  

• Love 16
7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

B - take a look to your right and see Countess Luann. That is what zero fucks looks like. Known your ass for 8 years and still don't know nor care how to spell your name. LOL!

So much this!  Plus, Bethenny has been stewing ever since the reunion filmed, trying to spin and justify her behavior. 

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The call with the daughter was absolutely planned, IMO. Beth didn't go into any big explanations as to why she was calling, etc., so the girl was ready to jump in if needed. She is an adult, and perhaps she doesn't like the fact that her parents marriage has been dissected to such an extent, and that false allegations have been passed around. Maybe she loves her father and doesn't like the things he is accused of doing. I said last week that it wouldn't matter what we heard from the Shields family. People would say that they were being paid, promised big gifts, etc. to back Beth up. Just like Beth is accused of paying folks to spy on Tom. She can never win no matter what. There is just too big of an appetite for Beth to have been lying about this all.  

Beth is not playing on an even playing field.

She is friends with the producers and most of all Cohen.

And while I don't buy that she paid/bribed the daughter, I think that she finally found her soulmate.

He is scum.

• Love 16

With regards to Beth being outed I was amused with her being slut-shamed on her on petard, unfortunately instead of learning from this I think everyone is going to double down.

And don't be jealous because Dorinda has the far better quality coke and seldom shares.

Also I understand Ramona's point of view about talking to people not in their right mind, if we didn't who would ever talk to her.......

• Love 11
8 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

B - take a look to your right and see Countess Luann. That is what zero fucks looks like. Known your ass for 8 years and still don't know nor care how to spell your name. LOL!

This was truly one of the best moments on the show.   LuAnn certainly can get under Bethenny's skin, intentionally or not.   It was priceless.

(The other funny moment to me was Sonja saying she trademarked "Slutty Girl".)

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I got a senior citizen's discount at a liquor store today.  It certainly helped when watching this tonight.

I pay full price and grab shit off the top shelf.

I am pretty tall.

-----------

I had the strong urge to do some heroin, freebase, smoke pot and inject myself with antifreeze during the commercials.

• Love 11

STFU Carole seems to be the chant of the day. I'm glad Lu is telling her to shut up. And Carole needs to realize that she was NEVER a princess because the Radziwill's gave up their titles! And Luann was a Countess and frankly will forever be known as Countess Luann since it is her show biz name now even if she loses a worthless title. She will forever be our Countess Lu and Carole will forever be Bethenny's lap dog and called Carold, horse face, Cryptkeeper, Golum, Pokey etc etc etc

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Wow, the illegal drug use got shut down (by all) real quick. Guilty much?

Yes, that was so weird because Satan Andy is ALWAYS up for some shit stirring! But I've been suspicious for a long time regarding Ramona's eyes. She appears to be very high and strung out.

Put your damn phone away Bethany. Who gives an f who you are calling.  Please just go away. Take your awful boob job, your anger, your self righteous attitude and go home. I never want to see you again. Except next week when you make an even bigger fool of yourself. Please keep your chest covered though,for my sake. For once in your life you will honestly be able to say you did something nice for someone

• Love 19

I thought Dorinda did a good job of addressing the drug use allegations.  She denied it, got her zinger in about what people do at Bethenny's pool house.  I agreed with Luann and just shutting it down.  Sonja is forever pissed at Dorinda over not being invited to the Berkshires and has a track record of saying pretty much anything.  Sonja is just pretty much mad at every body.

Bethenny saying she is not there to "fuck people over" was pretty hysterical.   

• Love 18

Just for the record, why is production behind the Regency thing?  Did they pay Tom to shove his tongue down that woman's throat?  Did they pay that woman to wrap her clutches around Tom? (shades of Frank Gifford)  No, Tom is behind the Regency thing.  If he didn't do it then it wouldn't have been done.

All of Luann's screaming and finger pointing is to distract from the fact that she is so desperate she will marry anything.

• Love 24
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I saw that and if true, Bethenny did this to get Producer status next season! In other words, Bethenny used something she knew would hurt/humiliate Luann to feather her own cap. What a piece of crap! Bethenny has sold her mother, father, step dad, Jason, his family and her coworkers all to further her own greed. Who's next...Bryn?

And right there is an example of how a daughter can go against their mother. So that whole a daughter won't go against their mother statement as fact really doesn't have much of a leg to stand on. Just sayin'.. (Not that I believe that it was actually her on the other end of the line to begin with)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

And right there is an example of how a daughter can go against their mother. So that whole a daughter won't go against their mother statement as fact really doesn't have much of a leg to stand on. Just sayin'.. (Not that I believe that it was actually her on the other end of the line to begin with)

But where is the evidence that she is going against her mother? Has anyone accused her mother of being a terrible person (as is the case with Beth and her mom). I don't think so, so why would anyone believe that she would be willing to do something that would hurt her mom? 

• Love 4

I thought we as women had evolved beyond "you sleep around so you're a whore" and "you sleep with married men". It's right up there with she stole my man. What year is it 1955? Or rather what grade are Beth and Lu in cuz it's sounded like high school. 

Here's the thing. If you sleep with married men, that's on the married man, not the other person. Neither Lu nor Beth have any relationship or loyalty to the spouses of these douchebag. Girl code is bullshit. Put the blame where it belongs, on the guy doing the cheating. 

• Love 13

So it's going to be the Lu and Beth showdown. With a side of Carole and Ramona up Beth's ass. 

If these women are going to constantly shout over each other the entire reunion I'm gonna have to take a shotgun to my teevee. Satan Andy Pleeeeease take control and tell them all to stfu when only ONE is asked a question. 

Jules is gorgeous. 

I want to know what Dorinda does to have those tight arms. Pilates, yoga, weights, coke? Everytime she raises her arms, there is absolutely NO loose skin. I'm obsessed. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I thought we as women had evolved beyond "you sleep around so you're a whore" and "you sleep with married men". It's right up there with she stole my man. What year is it 1955? Or rather what grade are Beth and Lu in cuz it's sounded like high school. 

Here's the thing. If you sleep with married men, that's on the married man, not the other person. Neither Lu nor Beth have any relationship or loyalty to the spouses of these douchebag. Girl code is bullshit. Put the blame where it belongs, on the guy doing the cheating. 

Excuse me but I 'd rather not fuck my girlfriends partners.

I am old fashioned that way.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Carole - STFU!

B has been hating Countess for 8 years because she wrote an etiquette book but sleeps around which makes her a slut, whore fuck doll? Hey, a slut, whore fuck doll can have etiquette!  Just ask Henry the XIII. 

Carole - STFU!

There is just no redeeming B for me. Nope. I wish Ramona would take her back to the Brooklyn Bridge, tell her she has no friends and that she will screw up with Dennis Shields and than wait for a garbage barge to chug by and throw her in. She looked positively insane calling her boyfriend's daughter - if that was actually her.  Her holding up the phone and smiling and smirking - she has never looked more wizened, dusty and unhinged to me.  Dennis Shields is a fool and he is in for a world of misery and despair. 

Carole - STFU! 

Okay, when the B is dating a married friend, I thought B said that the old high school chum was someone she barely knew in HS, hadn't seen or associated with for years and years so why the need to call for a time stamp? Hmm... 

Carole - STFU

Jules is beautiful and she looked a lot healthier. Her face was fuller and her neck, chest didn't look bony. Good for her. B on the other hand, looked rough.  If I didn't know better, I might have assumed she was one of the more older HW of NY. 

Carole - STFU

B said in that story of Shields that she told him she was sad about him divorcing. I thought it was known that there are no divorce proceedings in progress, so... huh?

I thought the Countess did well enough considering who she was up against but yeah, her better argument is the slut shaming. 

Carole's hair and makeup were nice but that dress looked like a laundry accident at worst and at best, funeral parlor curtains that she saw in a window and just had to have (shout out Carol Burnett)

Oh and just for the sake of symmetry Carole - STFU

Someone should have screamed at her "Go to sleeep, GO TO SLEEP"!

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Did anyone else see this about Jason?  I laughed at the "judger of narcissism" bit.  This is the same guy who didn't hesitate to get naked repeatedly in front of television cameras, right?

http://www.eonline.com/news/791431/is-bethenny-frankel-s-ex-husband-jason-hoppy-looking-for-love-on-bumble

I think someone should set up Jules and Jason and see how that works out.  Story for next season maybe!  They both seem to have good friends and families they are close with, he would be more involved with the children and she would just be a lot nicer and more pleasant to be around.  

• Love 20

Re. the dating/sleeping with "married" people...it's a stupid argument when the people involved are separated &/or in the process of divorce.  I don't like Bethenny and her shrewish behavior, but for Lu to be clutching pearls over the fact that B & her new man were both (technically) married when they first got together is ridiculous. 

The world knows Lu & her past men have had various arrangements with regard to exclusiveness vs. "open" relationships, so Lu needs to slide the look of mock horror off her face.  She has also made it known that she is an adult with sexual appetites and has no shame (nor should she) about who & how many she sleeps with.

B & Dennis knew each other in the past via B's old high school friend, but I do believe Dennis & Mrs. Dennis were separated before B. entered the arena.  I do not think B. busted the marriage up and became the other woman.  They met and started dating when B. was separated/divorcing. Dennis was separated.  They are two consenting adults with no further romantic ties to their soon to be exes.  So, in short, who the fuck cares that these two are together now?

It would be entirely different and more hurtful to the families if either Dennis or B. were still married, living as a married couple in their homes with the spouse and children, and the spouse had no clue of an affair. 

That said, B. is vile and manic and is out to destroy anyone who deigns to deny her whatever homage and kowtowing she thinks she deserves.  Her only goal in life is to be seen as RIGHT!!! and VINDICATED!!! that she knows all, by God! She thinks she is the paragon of what every business woman, mother, friend, lover, lifestyle guru should strive to be. In reality, I think B. is petty and insecure. She claims to be so busy and running from meeting to meeting, and juggling so many responsibilities (all while bleeding profusely all over Manhattan for months on end). Yet she has time to research a la  a "CSI: Bitchville" agent for dirt on her frenemies, and then plot and scheme how to use her intel to take down her target at the most opportune time. 

She could have been a real role model or at least begrudgingly admired for her successes and struggles.  At one point, Bethenny was my favorite Bravo-lebrity.  But not anymore.  She is a horrible person.  And on a shallow level, she looked as hideous on the outside as her black twisted insides.  All the lifts/pulls/fillers and surgeries made her look more reptilian than ever. I kept waiting to catch a glimpse of her forked tongue slither out of her iguana face.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I missed the part where Lu and beth were friends with all the wives of the men they slept with

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Girl code is bullshit?

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I missed the part where Lu and beth were friends with all the wives of the women they slept with

Generally speaking and I would extend the boundaries to my co workers.

It is really sad that it has to be explained, imo.

• Love 4

The biggest "OMG" moment for me was the Dorinda drug claim. As always, Bethenny spit it out in an argument and now at the reunion realized she shouldn't say that on camera, but the reaction of others is what got me the most. For one, Sonja flat out said it and then she STILL kept going until Luann told her to shut her damn mouth lol. My guess is that it's true that she does it, but maybe she isn't the only one and that's why Luann didn't want them to start mentioning things like that on the show. I recall Tamara Tattles posting a blind item months and months ago that suggested one of the NYC housewives does coke and thinking it was Dorinda. I also read, but can't recall if it was on Tamara Tattles or Twitter, that there is a picture of one of them doing it, but the producers wouldn't allow them to show it because they felt like it was too explosive a bombshell for the show.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I missed the part where Lu and beth were friends with all the wives of the men they slept with

What they do is their business, if they want to swing with others at the same time, that's their thing and I don't care. BUT, speaking for myself, there's a huge 'ICK' factor for me thinking of using one of my friends FORMER sex partners just for sex. Knowing that the guy had banged several of my friends would absolutely revolt me. Is it really necessary to have sex with the same damned guy that their friends have casual sex with whenever they have the itch? There's over 8 million people living in New York and I'm sure a good proportion of those are adult males. Even if the numbers were narrowed down to affluent males, there's still going to be more than a handful of men to have casual sex with. Knowing how sexually indiscriminate Sonja, Luann and Ramona are, I think I'd just take a gun and shoot off my foot before having sex with a guy that had sex with any one of them. AND, I'm sure these women have a medicine chest filled with antibiotics and other treatments for STD's, it's only a logical assumption since they're totally irresponsible when it comes to choosing who to have sex with.

• Love 3

So, Bethenny's bf daughter is a Skinnygirl intern? 

(J/k but she sure sounded like one on the phone! Only reason I can come up with she'd worship Bethenny).

That poor girl. To put a young adult into this friggin' reunion shit show drama and now, the public eye-on film for eternity- is unconscionable and not what you do to someone you allegedly love, just to make a point with Luann and prove Lu wrong.... Or even to preserve your own "character". Vile.  Bethenny crossed such an immoral and disgusting boundary. Bethenny is ill.

Her expressions and antics with that phone toward Luann was some sick shit. 

Care hole looked like Miss Haversham in her tattered wedding dress all dried up waiting for her husband. 

Dorinda and the drug thing and the hush up was a doozy. What's up there ? 

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

This is exactly the point I thought was missed last night, on both sides.

Beth has no right to slut-shame Lu. None. However, many people knew of Sonja's involvement with Tom. Lu should have been sensitive to that. I always find it ironic that Ramona made this storyline about her and her 2.5 dinner dates with Tom when Sonja had a thing with the guy for 10 years. No, it wasn't a relationship, but Lu should have spoken to Sonja about it. Ramona, as far as I'm concerned, had nothing to bitch about. She was just jealous that Tom picked Lu as a serious prospect instead of her, thereby losing the big rock and the major storyline.

And B can spin this any way she damn well pleases, but she knew this guy's wife and he was living at home with said wife and kids when they started dating. Super shady. And even shadier that it was all over the press but nowhere in the show. B's throwing stones in a big ol' glass house filled with translucent SkinnyGirl.

I'm not a fan of either B or Lu, but I am cheering for Lu and Jules for having the spine to speak truth to power. Everyone is terrified of Bethenny since she got Heather and Kristin canned. Her control over the show is something I've never seen on this franchise. 

• Love 14

Carole called Lu a bitch? thats it? 

Go away please. She tries way too hard. 

The thought of dealing with B with another season is enough to make me not want to watch. As many have said...she is way too cozy with AC and has way too much say. Plus the mean girl shit gets old...and after 8 years it has long worn out its welcome.. How sad is it when I find myself saying I like the earlier seasons when it wasn't so producer/forced storyline driven.

• Love 21

Getting the purely superficial out of the way first, I concur that - straight off the runway or not - Carole's dress looked ridiculous. At first I thought it was that hideous "walking dress" she wore when they went on that hike in the Berkshires.  Hard pass.

Bethenny and Lu.  Outfits were ok - but hair, faces, and makeup looked wretched.  Lu is looking rough and bloated, and Bethenny looks scrawny, drawn, and constipated.  

Jules gets MVP of the fashions for me--and hair and everything else too.  That dress looked amazing on her, and she overall looked beautiful.  And I must say that I think Sonja looked very pretty too.  Especially compared to some of these ridiculous hags (RAMONA).

10 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I'm sure someone has pointed this out but on what planet Bethenny believes the daughter would go against her own mother when it comes her dad cheating???  Hell,  Bethenny is sitting next to Ramona for crying out loud! 

Earth?

I mean -- whether people believe that Bethenny threatened the girl's life or bribed her or whatever to get her to say what she said -- the fact remains that the girl did, in fact, "confirm" that Beth and Dennis didn't start dating when he was married and living at home.  I don't think that necessarily means that the daughter "went against her mother" because the mother has not, as far as I know, come and said that Beth and Dennis were cheating. 

And yes, that call sounded pre-planned and rehearsed because it obviously WAS.  I'm SURE Bravo had to get the daughter to sign a waiver, contract, whatever, in order for them to use her voice on-air.  So of course she knew that Beth was calling.  But the fact remains that she still agreed to "go to bat" for her dad and Bethenny. 

41 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Just for the record, why is production behind the Regency thing?  Did they pay Tom to shove his tongue down that woman's throat?  Did they pay that woman to wrap her clutches around Tom? (shades of Frank Gifford)  No, Tom is behind the Regency thing.  If he didn't do it then it wouldn't have been done.

All of Luann's screaming and finger pointing is to distract from the fact that she is so desperate she will marry anything.

I do have to chuckle at the conspiracy theories.  Whether or not is it was Bravo production who took the pictures or whatever, it was still TOM who did the damn cheating.  I mean, come ON (TM Gob, Arrested Development).    

• Love 14

Bethenny knew what was coming and was prepared. Three things that caught my attention:

When Lu turned toward her and began the you're-a-hypocrite attack, Lu didn't even finish her sentence before Bethenny talked over her and said something like "you're going to talk about my boyfriend."

Bethenny spit out the drug accusation as early as was possible, in the hopes of deflecting the married boyfriend talk. Interestingly, Lu said "we all agreed we would not talk about that." Did they all talk about it off-air, and Bethenny ignored some kind of agreement in her desperation?

As they say in the TV news business, Bethenny had her video (phone call) all teed up and ready to roll.

Despite her preparations, Bethenny was like a scared rabbit. She was actually quaking and gulping at one point. And it wasn't the fake, fluttery, big-eyed "emotion" she churned out in the hotel room.  She was very stricken that her affair was being outed on TV. She got outplayed.

ETA: Last night was the only time I've ever seen Bethenny look truly embarrassed about her own behavior.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 19

tumblr_mbyl3nRNAb1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Bethenny, it's all your fault!  You tripped me!

Ok, a blast from the past.  I guess my way of saying that, despite all the fingerpointing by one woman or another, they all have a hand in part of the 'right' and part of the 'wrong.'   Well, except the above.  It was never JZ's fault....for anything.  JZ is still trying to figure out how that recorder got in the necklace she was wearing for her interview with Andy.....She simply just borrowed the necklace from LuLu. 

Have a good day, all.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This is exactly the point I thought was missed last night, on both sides.

Beth has no right to slut-shame Lu. None. However, many people knew of Sonja's involvement with Tom. Lu should have been sensitive to that. I always find it ironic that Ramona made this storyline about her and her 2.5 dinner dates with Tom when Sonja had a thing with the guy for 10 years. No, it wasn't a relationship, but Lu should have spoken to Sonja about it. Ramona, as far as I'm concerned, had nothing to bitch about. She was just jealous that Tom picked Lu as a serious prospect instead of her, thereby losing the big rock and the major storyline.

And B can spin this any way she damn well pleases, but she knew this guy's wife and he was living at home with said wife and kids when they started dating. Super shady. And even shadier that it was all over the press but nowhere in the show. B's throwing stones in a big ol' glass house filled with translucent SkinnyGirl.

I'm not a fan of either B or Lu, but I am cheering for Lu and Jules for having the spine to speak truth to power. Everyone is terrified of Bethenny since she got Heather and Kristin canned. Her control over the show is something I've never seen on this franchise. 

Luann did tell Sonja about Tom and chose not to want to go into details with Sonja about whatever arrangement Sonja had with Tom.  I am not certain what Sonja wanted to share but I am quite certain, Luann does not want to hear about it.  Sonja has said she wanted to be acknowledged as special in Tom's life, perhaps there is the outside chance, Tom didn't consider Sonja special. Maybe not even an especially good lover, friend or drinking buddy.  Sonja has to realize it is a two way street, she should not expect Luann to sit there while she waxes poetically over her time with Tom.  Luann has paid her comploments, saying Sonja is totally hot. 

I also found Ramona outlining her no sex plan was pretty funny.  I just don't see how anyone can take her seriously.  I see a lot of lonely nights in the future for Ramona.  I always feel like Ramona is making a sales pitch when she describes her chaste life.  Most of all I don't think any of the other women care about her love life or lack of it and it would have been more convincing had she not focused on her loveless dates with Tom.  At first I thought Luann was being naughty when she said Ramona wanted to date Tom, then when Ramona pulled the "baby" nonsense with Tom at his engagement party, it dawned on me, Luann was correct in her assertion. 

• Love 7
Just now, Castina said:

Um, stating the obvious here but how exactly would the daughter know when their relationship started?  They've all known each other a long time, the only two people who really know when the line was first crossed are Dennis and Bethenny.  And if it did cross the line at the wrong time do we really believe Bethenny is going to tell ANYONE the truth about that?  Do we really think she is going to come clean with his kids?  She can't even be honest about superficial shit, there is NO WAY she is going to be honest about something like that. 

Phone call for me means nothing.  Other than the poor judgement Bethenny and Dennis have allowing the daughter to be brought into this.  

BRAVO production called and told her.......

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Castina said:

Um, stating the obvious here but how exactly would the daughter know when their relationship started?  They've all known each other a long time, the only two people who really know when the line was first crossed are Dennis and Bethenny.  And if it did cross the line at the wrong time do we really believe Bethenny is going to tell ANYONE the truth about that?  Do we really think she is going to come clean with his kids?  She can't even be honest about superficial shit, there is NO WAY she is going to be honest about something like that. 

Phone call for me means nothing.  Other than the poor judgement Bethenny and Dennis have allowing the daughter to be brought into this.  

From what the daughter said, her dad had back surgery and was laid up in their home for most of the past year, so unless he was sneaking Bethenny in through the back door, they were not having an affair. 

IMO, men who are married, living at home and having an affair try to hide that shit.  They certainly don't walk around holding hands and apartment hunting with their side piece while getting photographed by the paps.  Doesn't that shit go on in anonymous hotel rooms and far off locations where no one knows them?  I don't see any evidence that Dennis and Bethenny started up before Dennis and his wife separated. 

• Love 14

Um, none of the public walking around holding hands and apartment hunting happened until AFTER the articles started coming out about her dating the husband of a friend.  It was typical PR behaviour trying to show, once exposed, that they are not trying to hide anything.   

As for him having back surgery and being laid up at home for the past year.  What are the time stamps on that?  

Edited by Castina
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, Castina said:

Um, none of the public walking around holding hands and apartment hunting happened until AFTER the articles started coming out about her dating the husband of a friend.  It was typical PR behaviour trying to show, once exposed, that they are not trying to hide anything.   

As for him having back surgery and being laid up at home for the past year.  What are the time stamps on that?  

Bethenny and Dennis went on a trip with Adam and Carole over the holidays and on the show, Bethenny talks about going out to dinner with someone "unexpected" that she's known a long time and staying out until 4 in the morning, this was in late November.   So, they weren't trying to hide things long before they were holding hands and house hunting....I believe the articles about them came out in Feb.

I don't know the timestamps on the surgery, but it seems to line up for the daughter, so...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KnotsLanding said:

The biggest "OMG" moment for me was the Dorinda drug claim. As always, Bethenny spit it out in an argument and now at the reunion realized she shouldn't say that on camera, but the reaction of others is what got me the most. For one, Sonja flat out said it and then she STILL kept going until Luann told her to shut her damn mouth lol. My guess is that it's true that she does it, but maybe she isn't the only one and that's why Luann didn't want them to start mentioning things like that on the show. I recall Tamara Tattles posting a blind item months and months ago that suggested one of the NYC housewives does coke and thinking it was Dorinda. I also read, but can't recall if it was on Tamara Tattles or Twitter,   that there is a picture of one of them doing it, but the producers wouldn't allow them to show it because they felt like it was too explosive a bombshell for the show. 

Well it sure didn't stop messy queen Andy from asking Bethenny if Dorinda uses coke on the reunion!  ?

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

The long story short is that Bethenny has held a grudge against Luann for YEARS - ever since she was the scrappy underdog and Luann looked down on her - and now that she has made it to the "top" she is wasting no time trying to smash Luann back down into the ground. There is a deep-seated hatred in Bethenny's heart against Luann - it was deeply uncomfortable seeing clips of the Berkshires meltdown and I honestly feel like she set women back years with her dirty, low-down slut shaming. 

I'm pretty sure that Bethenny isn't capable of any emotion other than deep-seated hatred.  She's a vile, evil bitch that's rotten to the core.  

• Love 20
12 hours ago, lyric said:

Lu is the worst liar.  In the flashback to the Turks scene - Lu had no idea her guy was married, but shrugged it off.  Tonight, he was crying on her shoulder about being separated / getting divorced.  She's consistent in this 'follow up an indiscretion with a delayed, embarrassingly transparent lie about what really happened' bullshit.  I see you, Lu.  Still can't stand her.

Beth is a shrew and maniac.  That said, she can take down Lu in her sleep.  

Also loved Dorinda's first response to the coke allegation 'we never hang out with you guys...'  not the outrage and adamant denial one would expect.  Not that I think everyone should react how I would - just think it was suspicious.

I loved this trainwreck - bring on next week!

Thank you!!!  At the time, LuAnn reacted the news that the guy was married with a look of surprise, a shrug and an 'I dunno'.....but now, the story is that he was crying on her shoulder about being separated and getting a divorce!  Yeah right, LieAnn.  Lying Lu.  Just like you didn't fuck the pirate, you just brought him back to the room.....and you just made out with the married Scot, but then freaked out that Carole and Heather could have caught you with a man in your room, but you claim that there was no man in your room.  Sure.  Mmmmhmmmmm.  Yup. 

Agreed about Dorinda, I totally believe she does coke.  Half of New York is coked up at any given time (disclaimer: THIS IS HYPERBOLE and not to be taken literally!  but maybe!) so I have no problem believing this about Dorinda.  I don't think she's coked up every night, but I believe she's open to that kind of partying. 

• Love 19

Carol looked and acted ridiculous.  When I first saw that outfit, I couldn't stop looking and saying wtf.  I wasn't even hearing what was going on.  She is so B's minion and if you've seen the movie,  minions are bad little dudes.  Just STFU. She made it pretty obvious that when she was previously acting nice to Lu and acting all high and mighty cause she did, that was all an act.  Her real self is an evil, conniving bitch.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Castina said:

Disagree.  They definitely were trying to keep it out of the public.  

You believe Bethenny.  I don't believe a word from her regarding this situation.  If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.  

Bethenny couldn't be honest about it because Luann would try and steal Dennis.  It is always Luann's fault when Bethenny deflects. 

• Love 17