Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Castina said:

I find the funniest part of that photo Ramona's hands rising in what looks like shocked tension yet Dorinda sits calmly with hands on knees.   I'm guessing this is where Bethenny lunges like a lunatic towards Luann lol.

I didn't even notice that

Now I'm giggling cause I'm picturing Ramona in her best Keanu Reeves voice....Hey, I know Kung Fu

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Castina said:

I find the funniest part of that photo Ramona's hands rising in what looks like shocked tension yet Dorinda sits calmly with hands on knees.   I'm guessing this is where Bethenny lunges like a lunatic towards Luann lol.

Yet Andy is completely unconcerned, whereas when Teresa rampaged at Danielle, he jumped up and attempted to intervene.

22 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Oh dear god, LuAnn's entire outfit is sequined!  To paraphrase Bethenny:  LuAnn never misses the opportunity to wear the wrong thing.

Her outfit doesn't look bad in this picture, but has she jumped on board and had a boob job like most of these ladies?  Having seen the "be cool" episode a couple of times, I'm fully aware that Lu is probably a B-cup kind of gal.  Yet she's sporting some DD's in this pic.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

And I end up on that gravelly road with the DEAD END sign in my face?

--------------

I saw this photo and laughed.

Beth on the attack, I can't see the back of her dress, so I don't know if she lost her shit.

You make me want to shout,

kick my heels up and shout........Heeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeeee

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

fight.jpg

I LOVE the synchronized levitating hands on the far right!!  Back up dancers, naturally.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yet Andy is completely unconcerned, whereas when Teresa rampaged at Danielle, he jumped up and attempted to intervene.

Her outfit doesn't look bad in this picture, but has she jumped on board and had a boob job like most of these ladies?  Having seen the "be cool" episode a couple of times, I'm fully aware that Lu is probably a B-cup kind of gal.  Yet she's sporting some DD's in this pic.

Oh if she had a boob job, Bethenny would have had it in all the papers, including photos of Luann in disguise entering and exiting the plastic surgeons office.  Not to sound mean I think Luann has added a few pounds to her frame. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Castina said:

I wonder if they'll edit that moment towards the end of tonight's show, just to get us to come back?

• Love 3
Just now, shoegal said:

I'm so tired of watching Ramona sit so damn awkwardly during these reunion! Can she please sit like a normal fucking person???

B's hair looks like shit.

She sits like she's wearing an extremely rigid foundation garment that limits her ability to move freely.

• Love 10

How many dresses do we think Carole had to pick from for this reunion and she settled on that one? It looks like the ugly bridesmaid dress Jill had to wear in Odd Mom Out.  She should fire her stylist and hair person and now we have to look at for the 3 parter reunion.

Jules looks like she is wearing a costume from a Guys and Dolls Vegas review.

Is Luanne wearing another jump suit? Maybe next season she will switch it up.

Dorinda's hair looks great as does Bethenny's and Luanne's.

Sonja is soo chill, loving her!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

Ramona sitting like a normal person? That's asking a lot, we have all seen her dance moves.

That's Ramona's classic arch your back, suck in your stomach look, and it's not a good one.   Those extensions age her - not the look I think she was going for.     Dorinda needs a better bra - those girls are sitting way too low.  Carole's dress is just wrong for her - wrong color, wrong look, just wrong.  She absolutely looks out of place.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I'm so tired of watching Ramona sit so damn awkwardly during these reunions! Can she please sit like a normal fucking person???

B's hair looks like shit. That's all I've got so far.

I notice that she does sit oddly and this time is no exception, don't these girls ever realize they have to sit in their dresses, this holds true in all the reunions.  And yes Giselle, the dancing, oh the dancing, we need a montage of Ramona's dancing from this season.

OMG! Dancing montage accomplished!

• Love 11

Lu is about to drop the Bethenny news. I can't wait. Bethenny's eyes look like they're going to pop out of her head. Bitch cannot believe someone spilled her business the way she spills everyone else's. 

swansonsmile.gif

1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

That scene inspired one of my very favorite lines from TWOP. Can't remember their name so can't give them credit but it was along the lines of: Theresa tossed Andy aside like a bill from a creditor. LOL!

Bwahahaha! Beautiful. 

• Love 24

Sonja seems unable to sit without repeatedly tossing her extensions, pursing and pouting, laughing on cue and sneaking peeks at herself in the monitor.

Carole just called Lu a bitch. Guess the truce is over.

• Love 12

Carol:  Countess.

Luann:  Bitch.

Larry the Cable guy screwed up so my picture is snow, but the audio is working.

Carol's only there to be Bethanny's toady.  To make her look good. It's not working.

Team Anyone But Bethanny.

• Love 23

Well, that was brutal between Lu and Beth. And I loved the exchange between Lu and Carole. Carole called Lu a bitch. Heh!

i have to admit I thought some of the stuff Bethenny said was funny like when she said Lu was a whore writing etiquette books. I've always hated that Lu wrote those books when she was the last person I felt should not preach to other people how to behave when she herself was cursing, sleeping around with men and other bad behavior.

• Love 18
Just now, HunterHunted said:

I feel like this "you were technically dating a married man while you were married" is such a dumb argument to make and a moronic hill to die on. It's a garbage argument, especially as to Bethenny being separated longer than she was married. LuAnn would never have argued that Jason Hoppy was a cheater when he was dating whoever he was dating. The actual argument Lu should  have made is that Bethenny was cool with me at the end of last season, but now has 8 years of resentment. What changed? Have you always hated me and were you just pretending last season? Or is it just because you're now friends with Carole?

Luann is no match for Bethenny. The more she talks , dumb, da dumb dumb.

She should of stayed home with Tum or went back to her office (orifice) the bathroom at the Regency.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It died down because Bethenny couldn't back up her lie. After all, she doesn't want to "ruin anyone" even though she already put it out there for just that purpose.

That doesn't explain why the rest of them piped down so quickly. Several of these hags were on the "Dorinda does drugs" bandwagon.

• Love 12

To me, the most interesting part was the very swift shutdown of the  drug usage conversation. I wasn't sure whether that was because more than one of them is guilty, or, Bethenny saw a lawsuit in her future.  Of course, Sonja yelling, "everyone knows you use drugs" kinda put the Kabosh on the lawsuit theory.

oops, I see I was too late with my comments!

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 8