Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Take anything on Lipstick Alley with a big grain of salt. One of the regulars over there has been talking about knowing Shields wife, although very slightly. Despite hardly knowing the woman,  she had been refuting the notion that the daughter would ever back up Beth. Said she heard all the kids hate Beth. She was incredibly certain that there was no way she would get on the phone with Beth. The poster sounded looney to me, but lots of folks were buying into what she was saying, and acting impressed with her inside scoop. In the past on that site, there have been lots of instances where people swear they have inside knowledge about something we will see that generally ends up being not true. 

Well, not exactly. The poster claimed to be a friend of the daughter, the one Bethenny called, and that she has only met Jill a few times and hardly knows her (Jill). And she said that they make nice with Bethenny, even going so far as to say they "love" her to keep their father happy and not that they love Bethenny because they don't even like her.

• Love 10

1) I would make Bethenney eat those words about using coke. Could it be they want to shut down the talk because Hanna or John could be involved in that? 

2) Also it was really Luann who REALLY said let's not go there? Why would SHE be so eager to shut it down?

3) Now to something even more shallow: I love the look on pretty much everyone, but ALL the women went with the nude lip?

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

she had been refuting the notion that the daughter would ever back up Beth.

Assuming that the person on the phone was in fact the daughter. Do we have any evidence of that? Bethy wouldn't use her name, held the phone so that no one could read the number, and simply announced that said voice was the daughter.

Since it was clearly a pre-arranged call, probably scripted, why the reluctance to provide confirming details? Bethy's  already used the daughter, or the daughter's name, presumably her father doesn't care, the mother either doesn't know or care, and the daughter, if real, is happy to double-cross her mother. Strange people, these.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, not exactly. The poster claimed to be a friend of the daughter, the one Bethenny called, and that she has only met Jill a few times and hardly knows her (Jill). And she said that they make nice with Bethenny, even going so far as to say they "love" her to keep their father happy and not that they love Bethenny because they don't even like her.

She said she could guarantee that the girl (she named her, which was shameful since she was divulging supposedly private info.  At that point they have zero credibility) would never take a call from Beth because she is too close to her mother. She said she doesn't like Beth but does what her father asks. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

Over on Lipstick Alley, they have the details on the Tom/Regency reveal, sourced from a closed group on Facebook called bitch sash...said that the production crew was at the Regency having drinks, and after the crew needed for Miami left, the ones still there caught Tom with some chick at the bar and took pictures. It was the producers who involved Bethy, and she spent the day of the yacht party negotiating with Bravo for production credit before doing her number on Lu. The interns were pressed to go back to the Regency and interview bartenders and waiters for times and details, as per Bethy's demand that she needed details to back up her story. 

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1075880-Real-Housewives-of-NYC-Season-8-Reunion-Thread/page8

No surprise there, if true.

• Love 5

Jules really is gorgeous with a fuller face. I'm assuming it's from eating more healthily, rather than fillers.  

Anyone notice how gleeful Sonja was as Andy questioned Lu about Rey, and how Lu played down their relationship?  And Lu clearly can't count.  She went out with him a few times in NY, went to Europe with him, then a few times again in NY, which totaled three dates, according to Lu.  I can't believe he let that slide.

Was Sonja on top of Dorinda because Jules was on top of her?

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, RabbiBeth said:

On another note, I enjoy looking at the makeup on the women in these stupid reunion shows.  I thought Dorinda's blush color was really awful! She's such a pretty woman - but what was with that blush on her cheeks?  It looked grayish!

It kinda looks like she's used some of that highlighter/illuminating fluid, like Benefit HighBeam, along with her blush. It's very trendy right now and yeah, I can see how it might reflect as grey!

That's all I got. Anything else happen this reunion? LOL 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Take anything on Lipstick Alley with a big grain of salt. One of the regulars over there has been talking about knowing Shields wife, although very slightly. Despite hardly knowing the woman,  she had been refuting the notion that the daughter would ever back up Beth. Said she heard all the kids hate Beth. She was incredibly certain that there was no way she would get on the phone with Beth. The poster sounded looney to me, but lots of folks were buying into what she was saying, and acting impressed with her inside scoop. In the past on that site, there have been lots of instances where people swear they have inside knowledge about something we will see that generally ends up being not true. 

This producer leak story started on Reddit and then was repeated on the alley.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Jules really is gorgeous with a fuller face. I'm assuming it's from eating more healthily, rather than fillers.  

Anyone notice how gleeful Sonja was as Andy questioned Lu about Rey, and how Lu played down their relationship?  And Lu clearly can't count.  She went out with him a few times in NY, went to Europe with him, then a few times again in NY, which totaled three dates, according to Lu.  I can't believe he let that slide.

Was Sonja on top of Dorinda because Jules was on top of her?

It may as simple as what Luann considers a date.

Clearly, there is a lot of dispute what these women consider a date.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Really? Like HELLO Bethenny! Bethenny sided with her step father who beat her own mother, wanted to introduce this alcoholic/druggie/wife beater to her then 4 or 5 year old daughter. LOL  Earth to Carole, Earth to Ramona! LOL

Honey you asking too much.   Both Carole and Ramona,  and lesser degree's Sonja's faces are up Bethenny's ass now.  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She said she could guarantee that the girl (she named her, which was shameful since she was divulging supposedly private info.  At that point they have zero credibility) would never take a call from Beth because she is too close to her mother. She said she doesn't like Beth but does what her father asks. 

Yes, she did say her name, which was not the right thing to do unless she had the daughters permission beforehand. And, it is possible/probable that the daughter took Bethenny's phone call at the behest of her father. Her answer to Bethenny's question sounded well rehearsed, too rehearsed, and it rang false IMO. 

• Love 16

Wait, wait, I've got it! Bethenny paid someone to go to the daughter's house and babysit her with a phone nearby and force her to say whatever nice things Bethenny had prewritten just in case she might call during the reunion taping!  Never mind that the daughter is an adult, and could then go on to deny saying any of the things at a later date, claim it wasn't her, her mother could claim she was coerced by her father, etc.  It's all a plot by B!

I do think that Bethenny was actually trying to avoid the topic of the drug use, Andy was pushing it, and Dorinda for some reason didn't want to let it go.  That seemed curious to me, since it became clear pretty quickly that she has an issue.  Sonja then outs her, and while everyone else tries to change the subject, Dorinda is all in on denying something that no one else is actually saying she does.  Then Luanne is like, "we agreed not to talk about it"  So, apparently they all agreed to keep this off the table beforehand?

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Honey you asking too much.   Both Carole and Ramona,  and lesser degree's Sonja's faces are up Bethenny's ass now.  

Sonja isn't as far up there, not for a lack of trying but only because Bethenny no longer needs her! The season is over and Bethenny has come out and said that Sonja is not a friend at all! LOL

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

B - take a look to your right and see Countess Luann. That is what zero fucks looks like. Known your ass for 8 years and still don't know nor care how to spell your name. LOL!

Dayumn!

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Could Bethenny have scripted that girl to say "love you"?  Hmmmm.  Was she paid to say that?  Bribed with Skinny Girl crapola?

Nah, the kid did it for her father, not because she "loves" or even likes Bethenny.

1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Why do these women hate Luann so much, to the point of being so horrible to her? I really don't get it. I mean, I am not in love with her, but the constant name-calling, and throwing things in her face... it borders... no, it crosses full on into neurotic territory. It's terrible.

First, they all want to keep their Bravo paychecks coming in. Second, last season, both Luann and Dorinda came out on top, not Bethenny....so she needs to remove them from the spot she must have at all costs and the others will do her bidding as she holds the power (with production). So, she attacks Luann and outs possible illegal drug use by Dorinda on national TV. Of course, this doesn't mean that if given the chance, Dorinda wouldn't try to secure her space up near Bethenny's colon because she would in a heart beat. LOL 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Over on Lipstick Alley, they have the details on the Tom/Regency reveal, sourced from a closed group on Facebook called bitch sash...said that the production crew was at the Regency having drinks, and after the crew needed for Miami left, the ones still there caught Tom with some chick at the bar and took pictures. It was the producers who involved Bethy, and she spent the day of the yacht party negotiating with Bravo for production credit before doing her number on Lu. The interns were pressed to go back to the Regency and interview bartenders and waiters for times and details, as per Bethy's demand that she needed details to back up her story. 

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1075880-Real-Housewives-of-NYC-Season-8-Reunion-Thread/page8

This wouldn't surprise me.

I can get past the sleuthing Bethenny did because she's right.  If you tell your peer her fiance is fooling around, ya wanna get the facts straight first.  But it did seem a little more thorough than what most would do.  And, the hysterics in the hotel room were over the top and clearly phony.  

I also find it odd that Tom would fool around with production crew still at the bar.  Even if he thought they all left, it would be risky....one could have stayed behind, friends/bartenders, could report back to the crew etc. 

Something is off about this entire thing, and Bethenny is in on it somehow.   The story on lipstickalley would explain some of it.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

First, they all want to keep their Bravo paychecks coming in. Second, last season, both Luann and Dorinda came out on top, not Bethenny....so she needs to remove them from the spot she must have at all costs and the others will do her bidding as she holds the power (with production). So, she attacks Luann and outs possible illegal drug use by Dorinda on national TV. Of course, this doesn't mean that if given the chance, Dorinda wouldn't try to secure her space up near Bethenny's colon because she would in a heart beat. LOL 

It's just so depressing. I can't fathom being such a vile and nasty person.

And now I'm having a mental debate. Who's worse: Brandi or Bethenny? Both are equally adept at throwing crap around, and then acting blameless as though crap can't stick to them. Like, she with the loudest voice wins.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Jules looks SO gorgeous!  Lush, pretty, stylish.  Damn!

(small voice)  I love Carole's entire reunion look and think she wears it - even seated for 12 hours - beautifully.

(Ray Liotta as Henry Hill in "Goodfellas" cokey cracky laughter): Ramona, you say Mario wanted to reconcile?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, Doris.  That dress.  Don't hurt my feelings, I like you even when I shouldn't.

Sonja's out for blood.  The thing is, no one, including Tom, has fucked Sonja, her money, her job opportunities, like Sonja has.  Sh's angry because in this rare period of sobriety, she knows she's not likely to marry up moneywise, and has no skills.  (The courtesan-level sex skillz are deployed by women 1, 2 generations younger who aren't terrible credit risks.) 

Were LuAnn's accusation about when Bethany (NEVAH FORGET) started 'dating' Dennis Shields untrue, that satin and jewelry-covered mongoose would've remained seated.  Until we meet again, Felicia.

Awesome post!

• Love 5

Oh, I really liked one of those tweets posted above.  Hey, Bethenny, why are you bothering with the daughter?  Leave her the fuck alone, you evil horrible monster!  But how about the wife?  Now, that might be something -- if she's actually been fine & dandy with you taking up with her husband.  Call her up & put her on the phone!  I don't care if the reunion has been filmed & you've slithered outta doing this.  Go on WWHL & call the wife up with Satan Andy.  Proof, Bethenny!  We demand to see better proof!  Well, actually, nobody except you, Bethenny, really cares about this shit -- or even sees this as any justification for your lowball name calling & slut shaming.  Uh, that's cuz there is no justification for it.  And why don't you know that, Bethenny?  Er, maybe cuz you're a vile awful asshole?

• Love 18
31 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Oh, I really liked one of those tweets posted above.

Wait --Scoobie -- in that video, is that Bethenny whoring and fuckdolling and whore-slutting all over the place?  (as Bethenny would say!) Is that Bethenny Slutterson -- who likes to slutfully and sluttily slut-shame -- being all slutty and slutful, because all the sluts down in Slutville like slutting alot, but the Queen of the Sluts liked to slut most on top?

Seriously, WTF WAS THAT? It's 3:10  East Coast time and I am afraid to go to bed in fear of a succubus.

@BlackMamba, I love this feature that you do every week.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18

Bethenny is repulsive for dragging the daughter into this ratfuckery. And Dennis the Douche is even more repulsive for allowing his daughter to be brought into it. You're suppose to protect your daughter Douche Dad not the other way around. Why didn't you take the call you spineless lowlife? I wonder if Daddy and his monster offered to buy her an apartment or something? When dad is rich you bite the bullet and tolerate some of his slimier behavior sometimes. I can't believe the mother would be anything but distressed about her daughter getting emeshed in this crap but I can see her telling her daughter to follow the money and keep an eye on it.

But in the Battle of the Bald Creeps Dennis has overtaken Tom for the lead.

I can't manage any respect for Doris. Dumb, drunk and possibly drugged Doris. It must be awful to fear Bethy more than you love your man. Or care more about her goodwill than your own reputation. I wonder if Bethy spewed her bile at Doris's mother or her daughter Doris would grow a spine and tell Frankekstein to back that shit up? And how damn stale would that birthday cake be by December 26?

i frankly(see what I did there) think some of Frankelstein's malice towards Luann is grounded in envy of Luann's looks and sex appeal. Say what you will about Luann, she's not very bright, not very deep and can be an asshole but she is at fifty a woman plenty of men would like to go to bed with. Not many of them may want to marry her but there's no line of men wanting to bed or marry Bethy. She is at best an average looking woman even with all the work and stylists and she has nothing else to recommend herself except her money. She's the sort of woman who scares men with her hysterics, her ear splitting shrieking and aggressive motor mouth. Luann and all the others for that matter are at a disadvantage in a verbal confrontation with Bethy not because she's so smart but because they can't get their voices to go as high and loud as Bethy can which is a gang of alley cats fucking on the shriek register.

i also don't understand Bethy's obsession with that dumb etiquette book Luann put her name on. It was a book on etiquette not a treastice on ethics and morality. That Luann in private likes to let her hair down and be bawdy and likes to party is not being a hypocrite. Julia Child liked and ate McDonald's French fries that didn't disqualify her from writing about gourmet cuisine. The only people who don't have a public face and a private face are lunatics who go around shouting crazy shit and pissing in the street Oh wait.

Sonya is an idiot an increasingly bitter idiot. The others seemed to be tuning her out to some degree? Could she be gone? She really hasn't much to do except pretend she remembers who Tom is. Her belief that she's in tight with Bethy now is just another one of her delusions.

I thought Bethenny & Luann both looked ok though I thought Bethenny's outfit at the last reunion looked better than what she wore at this one.

Still think Carole looked good. I love McQueen and I think she wore it well and her make up looked terrific. And next to Ramona and Bethenny her hair could only look swell.

• Love 19

Can I just say I'd so much rather have a Slutty Girl than a Skinny Girl anything?  Even if a Slutty Girl is made up of mud, slime & Jack Daniels -- still sounds way more appealing to me.

Hey, was there some kinda gauzy haze going on?  Filtering for these gals -- and maybe Satan Andy too?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 15

Jeez, Idk, that clip of Bethenny screeching to Lu, "YOU SLEEP WITH EVERYBODY!"  Oh man, that just totally cracked me up.  Now, it didn't when I first saw it.  I was kinda horrified by it when I saw it in full before.  But seeing her screech that line just made me howl.  Mainly cuz in my crowd, that line would be met with a knowing (maybe even smug) smirk & a thank you ma'am, so the fuck what & MYOB, please.  And also cuz this line made me think these broads are morphing more & more into the Golden Girls.  I mean, seriously, didn't Dorothy say that same line to Blanche in just about every ep of that show?  Picture it -- Moaner is Sophia & Sonja is Rose . . .

• Love 15

LuAnn made a very good point about Bethenny having expressed remorse after calling her names, only to justify it all over again tonight.  Unfortunately the point was quickly drowned out in cross-talk.  Andy referred to Bethenny's anger toward LuAnn as a blackout rage, and Bethenny just nodded nonchalantly at the description.  I wonder if she's concerned about having rage toward someone she's not even that close to, and about the semi-catatonic state she fell into minutes after attacking LuAnn (at Dorinda's).  This isn't the typical "Housewife" anger.  Bethenny's is on a deeper level, yet she doesn't seem concerned about it.

And Bethenny's anguish over telling LuAnn about Tom and the other woman (in the last episode) seems to have simply disappeared, too. The anguish and tears which drove her to drink straight from the bottle of vodka... Non-existent tonight.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 23

Oh Francis the Talking Mule, thank you so much.  I had a great laugh seeing you wear another goat tangled in the drying laundry on the clothesline ensemble.    Designer label no less.  Trust you to find a pricey high end frock that even at its best on the runway looks like an avante garde tampon.  And then wear it to slouch in your usual fashion like you were the cloth Dorinda used to apply her makeup and then tossed aside.  Bravo. 

Oh Frankelstein's Monster.  So you got little daughter dearest to take your call on air?  Because no daughter has ever plotted her own mother's murder.  Or sat next to a father who murdered their mother on an episode of Dateline and swore up and down to his innocence despite the glaring proof because the daddy you love would never do that.  And yet he did.  Or just the simple fact, all horror stories aside, no daughter has simply gotten into a snit over seeing her life turned topsy by the family disintegrating and no matter what the circumstances, decided mom was at fault.  Or simply is plenty old enough to see where the best future lies if the parents are splitting.  Heck the mother and current wife of the man who is making the Monster his social media fuck doll (using the Monster's own language) might be worse than the Monster (you a fuck doll and whore Monster -- you established those rules yourself after all -- gawd at the end of day how much you must hate yourself for not simply being someone else).  As the Monster basically took a shit, smeared it all over herself and then complains the Countess smells.  Sorry hypocritical pile of shit doesn't become anyone Monster.  But you keep going for that look enough we just might be so used to you being a used empty garbage who has to try and justify what by your own blaring screeching howling on camera standards you don't meet. Luann might have been offset by the call.  But doesn't matter.  Your own video archive from just weeks prior pretty much says it all.  About you.  Too funny in the end.  You think you are a horrible person like so many of us do.  In fact by those standards of yours?  You actually think you are a bigger piece of ethically challenged shit that we do.  Congrats.  You did it all on your own too. 

Ramona.  The way you sit does not flaunt your "assets".  It makes you look like someone old enough to crack a hip just sitting down and trying to hide the fact it has happened.  Again.  Seriously you look like you are trying to multitask --did you schedule your colonoscopy at the same time as the reunion and the tech is hidden under the couch shoving a camera up your ass?  And entry has to be when you smile at Cohen and pretend you like him.  With that forced smile we can all see the mental vomit in your mouth you do.  You will never forgive him for trying to make you dance like his monkey at the reunion after your marriage publicly collapsed.   

Dorinda.  Sorry you have a nice body but what you were wearing made you look like a Vegas showgirl's dreamcatcher.  And if the Monster didn't put you on notice for what comes next season?  Then you are as dim as Sonja.  You should have turned to the real show's village idiot and simply said "well next time I won't invite you because the Monster doesn't want you there, I'll not invite you because I don't want you there'

Jules.    Really what are you doing with these women.  Run.  Back to what I hope are the best divorce lawyers in the country looking for short pig blood and bank.

Luann just because the modern equivalent of the Countess Bathory is howling in your ear doesn't make you anything to brag about.  You came out looking a fool and still are standing on that ground for all to see as far as I am concerned.  The fact that Tom was not sent packing no matter what the circumstances to how it came out pretty much says it all about you in my opinion.  And sad is the best thing I can come up with.  The rest of the list is pretty long and my fingers are tired.

• Love 12

Was that the Queen's big meltdown, gone off the rails scene?   Because to me, it was hardly any different than the way she acted all season long.  

I'm also calling bogus on her calling the daughter - the whole thing was too pat - it was almost like Bethenny was ready and rehearsed for Luann and the daughter minion was reading from a script.   If what I have read elsewhere is correct, LuAnn does know Jill (the wife), the kids don't like Bethenny, Bethenny and the wife were good friends (not just old high school chums) and yeah, he and Bethenny started up while he was still married.

She (Bethenny) is insufferable.  Ramona and Carol are so far up her butt I wonder when they last saw daylight. And Bethenny asking Dorinda if she "wants to go there" about the drugs. Yeah, Bethenny, after you already put it out there and continue to put it out there.

Please let her be gone next season.  But I doubt we'll be that lucky.

53 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

Francis the Talking Mule

Perfect!

• Love 17
7 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:

I hate Bethenny.  Hate.

On another note, I enjoy looking at the makeup on the women in these stupid reunion shows.  I thought Dorinda's blush color was really awful! She's such a pretty woman - but what was with that blush on her cheeks?  It looked grayish!

At one point she turned her head and it looked like a giant bruise on her cheek. 

• Love 3