Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, HunterHunted said:

The other issue . Sonja also needs to host a drag ball or two because she's the definition of camp. She let LuAnn borrow a fur coat rather than turn on the heat. That is some Grey Gardens UES rachet realness.

and that is why Sonja is and always will be my spirit animal!  (I tweeted that once and she re-tweeted!  that was a good day...)

• Love 1

Don't me wrong, Beverly Hills is the city I've loved the longest, but these New York ladies are something else! The Tom stuff alone is nuts. What kind of man gets involved with multiple women in the same friend group?! So much juicier than doggygate or pantygate. 

Wish I discovered how awesome RHONY is sooner. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Don't me wrong, Beverly Hills is the city I've loved the longest, but these New York ladies are something else! The Tom stuff alone is nuts. What kind of man gets involved with multiple women in the same friend group?! So much juicier than doggygate or pantygate. 

Wish I discovered how awesome RHONY is sooner. 

And what women get involved with the same guy who doesn't have the best reputation, and is known as a cheater who doesn't really want to get married? Our ladies!

• Like 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

And what women get involved with the same guy who doesn't have the best reputation, and is known as a cheater who doesn't really want to get married? Our ladies!

Don't forget Harry Dubin! Aviva married him, while Ramona, Sonja, Kelly, and Luann dated him. The New York women have no problem passing around a man -- as long as he has the right kind of money, breeding, and social connections. Looks like slim pickings in that social circle.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, eXiled said:

Don't forget Harry Dubin! Aviva married him, while Ramona, Sonja, Kelly, and Luann dated him. The New York women have no problem passing around a man -- as long as he has the right kind of money, breeding, and social connections. Looks like slim pickings in that social circle.

I didn’t realize Kelly dated him 🙀

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, eXiled said:

I know there are more women than men in NYC, but good grief. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4