Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny couldn't be honest about it because Luann would try and steal Dennis.  It is always Luann's fault when Bethenny deflects. 

That is one of my favourite reasons Bethenny gives in that Berkshire episode for why she won't talk about the guy she is dating.  How anyone buys what she is selling blows my mind. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Because Luann said a year ago, the daughter was able to concentrate on a certain time period and apparently, her father had back surgery in July of 2015-the Reunion being filmed in July of 2016.  I did not hear he had been laid up for the most part of the past year.  That would definitely be incorrect as Bethenny speaks of going out with him November and travelling with him in December.

The original article came out in February the day of the outing Tom to Luann.  Bethenny did a sarcastic denial.  It was only after Luann, in June, posted the link to the February story, Bethenny acknowledged the relationship and a photo of them holding hands appeared in the news. 

The argument is about Bethenny's hypocrisy.  Bethenny certainly did not have any information on the guy's from Scotland's marital status and yet she and Carole have driven the married mEn-not man, story to death.  So of the wife is supposedly okay with her husband seeing Bethenny, we have once a gain an open marriage situation as the marriage has not been dissolved nor have steps been taken to legally dissolve the marriage.   These women need to stay out of each other's business and stop with the finger pointing.

You are correct, the daughter says the back surgery was about a year ago, which would mean that he was laid up for about half the year before dating Bethenny.  It seems the daughter knows where the dad was for those months after the surgery....since B and Shields went public in November, sounds like the daughter has a good idea of the timeline. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, shoegal said:

From what the daughter said, her dad had back surgery and was laid up in their home for most of the past year, so unless he was sneaking Bethenny in through the back door, they were not having an affair. 

IMO, men who are married, living at home and having an affair try to hide that shit.  They certainly don't walk around holding hands and apartment hunting with their side piece while getting photographed by the paps.  Doesn't that shit go on in anonymous hotel rooms and far off locations where no one knows them?  I don't see any evidence that Dennis and Bethenny started up before Dennis and his wife separated. 

They don't want around holding hands with their extramarital squeezes* . . . but they unconcernedly make out with them in a locale that's been turned into reality show set and boasts multiple camera men (and their equipment) in close proximity?

*I thought a certain married man featured prominently in the early seasons of the show and who, by his wife's account was indeed living at home, did essentially exactly that - ergo her scene-stealing histrionics an episode ago about "finding out on page six"?

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, shoegal said:

You are correct, the daughter says the back surgery was about a year ago, which would mean that he was laid up for about half the year before dating Bethenny.  It seems the daughter knows where the dad was for those months after the surgery....since B and Shields went public in November, sounds like the daughter has a good idea of the timeline. 

Nope, that's not what Bethenny said. She said that the dinner, in November, she had with Shields, only him, was just an innocent dinner. That friends of Shields/Jill saw them out together and she Bethenny called Jill right away to assure her there was nothing going on between them despite what she may hear and that Jill said she knew that they wouldn't do anything. She then said they, she/Shields, didn't start dating until the following month, December.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

How would the daughter even know when Beth starting sleeping with whats-his-face?  The daughter's only real frame of reference is when she found out about it.  She has no idea when it actually began, she only knows what she's been told (if, in fact, that WAS his daughter and not another SG employee).  And WHO calls their friend to say "look, I was with your husband last night, people saw us and scandalous rumors are going to get back to you. Don't worry nothing happened" to get "a time stamp"? Who even thinks like that, unless you are trying to cover something up.  We need to get Joe Kenda on the case.

I think the daughter's point was unless Bethenny was sneaking over to our house and banging my dad while he was lying in bed recovering from back surgery, then the "affair" started after dad recovered and (I presume) moved out. 

As far as the call with the wife, B said that the dinner/call was while Dennis and Jill were going through a separation/getting divorced.  It sounds like what happened is that they went to dinner as friends and because it was right in the middle of Dennis leaving his wife, Bethenny wanted to make it known that nothing had been going on previously.  She says after discussing that call/dinner "then a month later...." and gets cut off.  Bethenny says that she wasn't sure she was interested in Dennis at the time. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Why do these women hate Luann so much, to the point of being so horrible to her? I really don't get it. I mean, I am not in love with her, but the constant name-calling, and throwing things in her face... it borders... no, it crosses full on into neurotic territory. It's terrible.

Because they actually know Lu. They've had real exchanges over the years in which to develop feelings and opinions about Lu.

People sitting on the couch with popcorn (with little idea of what these people are really like) end up being much more hateful and horrible to these HWs than their co-workers could ever be. Beth in all her glory can't come close to the meanness and name-calling here. Me? I think Lu is quite the snake like bitch with a horrible voice.

• Love 14

So Dennis had back surgery in July and 5 months later he and Bethenny, Carole and Adam go on a New Years holiday together and directly following that short trip, in a conversation with Carole, says he wants to marry her and she is reconsidering her stance to never marry again. 

LMAO. Ok, I was wrong, they clearly weren't together BS (before surgery :P)  

• Love 18
1 minute ago, shoegal said:

I think the daughter's point was unless Bethenny was sneaking over to our house and banging my dad while he was lying in bed recovering from back surgery, then the "affair" started after dad recovered and (I presume) moved out. 

As far as the call with the wife, B said that the dinner/call was while Dennis and Jill were going through a separation/getting divorced.  It sounds like what happened is that they went to dinner as friends and because it was right in the middle of Dennis leaving his wife, Bethenny wanted to make it known that nothing had been going on previously.  She says after discussing that call/dinner "then a month later...." and gets cut off.  Bethenny says that she wasn't sure she was interested in Dennis at the time. 

No, she did not say that Shields/Jill were separated when they went out to dinner in November.

• Love 9
Just now, Castina said:

So Dennis had back surgery in July and 5 months later he and Bethenny, Carole and Adam go on a New Years holiday together and directly following that short trip, in a conversation with Carole, says he wants to marry her and she is reconsidering her stance to never marry again. 

LMAO. Ok, I was wrong, they clearly weren't together BS (before surgery :P)  

They have been friends for 27 years, so clearly they had a previous relationship.  Just not a romantic one.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Because they actually know Lu. They've had real exchanges over the years in which to develop feelings and opinions about Lu.

People sitting on the couch with popcorn (with little idea of what these people are really like) end up being much more hateful and horrible to these HWs than their co-workers could ever be. Beth in all her glory can't come close to the meanness and name-calling here. Me? I think Lu is quite the snake like bitch with a horrible voice.

But - wait - do you actually know Lu?

• Love 16
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

No, she did not say that Shields/Jill were separated when they went out to dinner in November.

Yes, she did.  She said "How we got together is that we were having dinner at the Polo Club, and we saw some friends from his neighborhood, and I said 'oh, I wouldn't want your wife to think anything was going on..." and LuAnn interrupts to say B was covering her tracks and B says"....and I wasn't interested, no I wasn't interested in him, it took a while  (more talk here) ...... "I wasn't interested in him, I saw him as a friend but when we saw these people at this restaurant I said 'oh god, out of respect to her, I know you guys are going through this whole like, divorce, so I called her and I said 'I want you to know, nothing has ever happened, ...."

It sounds like Dennis moved out and told his wife he wanted a divorce sometime in the fall. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, shoegal said:

Yes, she did.  She said "How we got together is that we were having dinner at the Polo Club, and we saw some friends from his neighborhood, and I said 'oh, I wouldn't want your wife to think anything was going on..." and LuAnn interrupts to say B was covering her tracks and B says"....and I wasn't interested, no I wasn't interested in him, it took a while  (more talk here) ...... "I wasn't interested in him, I saw him as a friend but when we saw these people at this restaurant I said 'oh god, out of respect to her, I know you guys are going through this whole like, divorce, so I called her and I said 'I want you to know, nothing has ever happened, ...."

It sounds like Dennis moved out and told his wife he wanted a divorce sometime in the fall. 

I must have missed that, I guess Bethenny is using Luann T&C excuse. We talked about marriage/divorce but didn't have sex! LOL LOL LOL

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The obsession with dates and timelines and "sleeping with a married man" kind of misses the point. The first time someone has sex is not the start of a relationship. Bethenny and Dennis probably had eyes for each other for quite awhile before they acted on it sexually. That's the start of the affair, at least emotionally - he was emotionally pulling away from his wife and toward Bethenny, and Bethenny knew it and encouraged it.

See? It is comments like this. There is no way anyone that wasn't very close to the situation would have knowledge like this.

• Love 11

Well, it's obvious she encouraged it - she ended up entering into a relationship with him. He didn't hit her over the head and drag her into a cave - she participated willingly, instead of moving away from having the relationship. She had a choice.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But where is the evidence that she is going against her mother? Has anyone accused her mother of being a terrible person (as is the case with Beth and her mom). I don't think so, so why would anyone believe that she would be willing to do something that would hurt her mom? 

Just countering that it isn't an automatic that there isn't ANY possible reason.  Can't just use "a daughter would never be disloyal to her mom" in order to prove everything was on the up and up with that phone call. That's all I'm saying. It's that particular argument that isn't full proof and the irony is that we've got a huge example of how automatic a mother/daughter bond ISN'T in Beth herself.  It sorta tickled me so I had to make mention of it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

The key question that Bethenny didn't ask the daughter is when did your mother and father separate and since Beth has made a such a big deal about it, when did your mother and father legally separate? 

I'm interested to know when Dennis moved out and/or told Jill that he wanted a divorce.  I've always been a real stickler on the ink on the divorce paperwork needs to be dry before you start dating other people, because you are still married!  But I've had a few people close to me this year that are going through separations/divorce and I realized it's much more complicated.  I think if you are no longer living as a married couple, it's a whole lot of gray. 

Obviously Dennis and Bethenny began dating around the time that he separated from his wife, but I don't see any evidence that they actually did have an affair while Dennis and his wife were still living together as husband and wife. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, shoegal said:

No it doesn't mean he was laid up for six months.  It means he had back surgery last July.  None of the published articles covering the Reunion indicate Dennis was laid up for six months or a year.  I believe the point of mentioning the back surgery was to refute Luann's claim Bethenny had been seeing him for a year.  It doesn't mean Bethenny wasn't seeing him before the back surgery. I would be surprised if a daughter knew most of her father's moves-doesn't she go to school or work? 

The thing is they didn't go public until June.  Bethenny when asked on WWHL said she was not dating and had a dry vagina, she denied seeing Dennis after the February article ran.  So it seems there was some maybe unnecessary cover up of what seems to be an on-going relationship.  It is the old hypocrisy of saying my life is an open book except when it isn't.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Luann, deep down inside, is actually pretty vulnerable, so she is not exactly the best in the heat of a name-calling, nasty tirade toward her.  She gets flustered and tries to out-think the other person, when she isn't the antagonist.  

Not only that, but I also think that while she makes no excuses for her love life, and is honest about it, but she doesn't appreciate being forced to admit anything when she doesn't want to.  I also think that she feels she needs to "protect" the men in her life, or at the very least, maintain their privacy.  

Yes to all of it.

Lu isn't good at firing back. She's best at staying unflappable but when it gets way beyond waving and shrugging shit away this is where she missteps and you see her weak spots. I think this is probably the reason she's so determined to pish posh shit away.  She knows how clumsy she is if forced to have a quick witted, on the spot confrontation. Maybe one or two back and forths but if it goes passed that she's at a loss and can't really keep the flow of topic on track. I don't fault her for it because it's pretty hard to keep up in those sort of confrontations cause usually the aggressor is all over the place with meaningless stretches of grievances that it's hard to retaliate intelligently. Add the fact that Lu is always trying to stay as mum as possible and not give away too much of anything he's not trying to share and gets caught up in her own web of inconsistencies. I don't necessarily think she's trying to lie, I think she's trying to evade which then turns into this whole "caught you in a lie" moment that get blown out of proportion. She ends up giving them waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more ammunition when she does this.

It's a very bad formula that get Lu in trouble over and over again and to be honest I do agree that she doesn't appreciate the level of transparency they demand from her when for the most part she really doesn't hide much. She's just not down for others to narrate it any old way they please so therefore she hits the breaks and refuses to be completely on board with their take on things. That resistance is what gets under the others skin. The fact that she won't agree to letting them throw in their little barbs all the while noting certain things that are true about her.  I hate it when people do that too. It's like I don't mind owning my stuff but if you think that I'm going to let you use that opportunity to also throw in some underhanded opinions and spins about me, the situation, and your nasty judgments of it all.  Ummmm, No.

Problem is that in the process of challenging the underhanded soundbites Lu sounds like she's denying the true portions so it looks like she's not owning it as a whole. This spirals out of control so then Lu does sometimes throws her hands in the air and just start denying shit in huge strokes cause it's turned into this big monster of a story that she can't accept or give credulence to since now there are half truths and opinions peppered throughout.  They are constantly trying to trip her into these type of contradictions and I see it happen all the time and much more often with Lu than anyone else. Hey, fine call her out on something but it's these very continuous and aggressive attempts that are specifically designed to tie her up into only absolute responses without content or background, just "YES? See, you're a fuckwhoreslutdoll"!

It sort reminds me of when you watch a court drama and the lawyer asks a question that requires more than a yes or no but they refuse to let the witness explain because saying yes to the question as it was posed creates major damage but if the person say "No" and proceeds to explain what part is correct but that there is a part of the question that isn't exactly how it was presented then it loses it's damaging edge. I feel like that's how Beth has been doing Lu this whole time and Carole to a certain extend. The black and white, yes and no all the while knowing there's more to it than just a handful of specifics.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 11

Ring Ring..

Hello?

Hello? I am not using your name, I just need you to verify something for me because I am an exaggerator and blow things up, so now that no one believes any of the shit that I say, I need you to back me up.......

*CLICK*

Hello? Hello?

• Love 13

Does anyone else remember Ramona saying something extremely weird about hanging out with "gays" and now she's ready to hang out with heterosexual men? I know it struck me at the time and remember Andy's face, but with all the convo about Bethenny, I can't remember what it was. Does anyone remember this or just me? It was very weird and very Ramona. 

• Love 16

Does anyone else remember Ramona saying something extremely weird about hanging out with "gays" and now she's ready to hang out with heterosexual men? I know it struck me at the time and remember Andy's face, but with all the convo about Bethenny, I can't remember what it was. Does anyone remember this or just me? It was very weird and very Ramona. 

Andy:  Show of hands, how many people thought that Bethenny jacked Lu’s hairdo

Nobody raises their hand.

Jules: It’s kind of similar, the hair color, the…

Dorinda: No, it’s not

Bethenny:  I waited 7 years

Luanne: They will not raise their hands because they’re afraid for their hands to be cut off or bit off

Err…..Luanne did not raise her hand either.

249.gif

• Love 13
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

No it doesn't mean he was laid up for six months.  It means he had back surgery last July.  None of the published articles covering the Reunion indicate Dennis was laid up for six months or a year.  I believe the point of mentioning the back surgery was to refute Luann's claim Bethenny had been seeing him for a year.  It doesn't mean Bethenny wasn't seeing him before the back surgery. I would be surprised if a daughter knew most of her father's moves-doesn't she go to school or work? 

The thing is they didn't go public until June.  Bethenny when asked on WWHL said she was not dating and had a dry vagina, she denied seeing Dennis after the February article ran.  So it seems there was some maybe unnecessary cover up of what seems to be an on-going relationship.  It is the old hypocrisy of saying my life is an open book except when it isn't.

One thing about having worked around an operating room for years is knowing the fact and the fallacy about the mysteries of surgery..

"Back surgery" can be anything from removing a disc, fusing a spine or fucking with your vertebrae..

Now you can go have laparscopic surgery in the morning and walking about in the afternoon.

I don't know what beth's puto had done and don't care - I just find it funny that people will use the history of a surgery

as an excuse for stupid behavior.

Edited by ElDosEquis
straighten my shit out.
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes! Mother-hating Bethenny is sitting right beside Carole as she unhinges her jaw and drops that fun fact -- and she's too dumb to make the connection.

What a piece of garbage Dennis Shields must be,  the woman on his arm pimping out his daughter like a truck stop whore (as Bethenny would say!) bought for a pile of nickels and the equivalent of a money shot just to fluff Frankel's toxic ass.  Jesus. When you sell out your child (whatever her age) instead of keeping a bright line between your daughter and your sour-faced, chattering fuck monkey (as Bethenny would say!) that's low.  Your first priority after climbing into bed with a perpetually bleeding screwhole (as Bethenny would say!) is making certain your own child is not brought into this ugly, vicious world. But no; instead, we have the "I want to use my lifeline!" move.  Klassy of you, Dad. Makes Tom look like a gentleman and a scholar (of barnyard porn likely, but still).

Oh --  and the time stamp crap? -- sometimes Bethenny is such a slutty plastic whoreface partying with every horny village idiot (as Bethenny would say!) She never stops to think that her big 2003 Movie of the Week "The Return of Lieutenant Columbo"  moment  reveals her motives in GETTING THE TIME STAMP TO BEGIN WITH ("Just one thing before I go. Mrs. Columbo says I'm a pain about details, but it's been bothering me for days - you only need  proof you weren't YET having sex with this man if you already knew you were ABOUT to start having sex with the man -- do you see my problem, Ma'am?")  Just goes to show what a dumb-slutted  fuckdoll plastic whoreass she is -- whorishly and proudly promoting slut -shaming as she sluts it up in her slutworld way with every slutty married man she has every slutted with (as Bethenny would say!)

LOLOLOLOLOL, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

I hadn't laughed like that in a while..

---

So, judging by the posts, no one minds the adults getting the grown up kids involved in the parents underhanded twattery and whoremongering?

Pay attention Bryn, a lot to learn about life sitting at the feet of a feral, rabid bitch.

For someone to admit they were 'slutshaming' and have absolutely no shame or feelings about it is pretty sad.

----

Chattering Fuck Monkey?

I immediately thought of one of those monkeys with the cymbals that you wind up - with methenny's face on it.

• Love 16

Both Carole and BetheME are ugly, inside and outside.  If I were a man, I wouldn't fuck either of them, not even with a plastic dick.

Someone needs to ask BetheME why is Luann a whore for sleeping with men, that would make BetheME a whore too.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The call with the daughter was absolutely planned, IMO. Beth didn't go into any big explanations as to why she was calling, etc., so the girl was ready to jump in if needed. She is an adult, and perhaps she doesn't like the fact that her parents marriage has been dissected to such an extent, and that false allegations have been passed around. Maybe she loves her father and doesn't like the things he is accused of doing. I said last week that it wouldn't matter what we heard from the Shields family. People would say that they were being paid, promised big gifts, etc. to back Beth up. Just like Beth is accused of paying folks to spy on Tom. She can never win no matter what. There is just too big of an appetite for Beth to have been lying about this all.  

Yep, the daughter does have a stake in this - if Bethenny is guilty of something, then so is her dad.  Makes sense.  The "love you" thing was interesting, but whatever.   Maybe everyone is ok with this situation?  I've seen MUCH stranger things happen.

I hope that there's something in the next two installments will pick up where Bethenny called Dennis' wife to timestamp the "Hey, we're not sleeping together" announcement, only to turn around and do it a short amount of time later.  Who knows, maybe the wife said, "Hell, take him - he's all yours!"  Ya just never know.

Bethenny is still a hateful asshole, either way.  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I mean, OK. But no less so than... BetheME, Methenny,, etc...and an endless slew of unflattering terms heaped upon Carole, Ramona, etc.  Not to mention the less-than-flattering nicknames for housewives of other franchises like Tamballs, Gramballs.

But I guess everything is worse when Bethenny says it? 

I mean, damn. I do NOT like Bethenny.  She's mean, cold, egotistical, vindictive, and the list goes on. But I don't like, scary rabidly loathe her either.  I just happen to dislike her and Luanne equally. I, personally, think the difference is that Bethenny is an in-your-face screaming bitch, while Lu is a stealthy bitch.  Both are garbage. But - in my opinion - Bethenny gets the brunt of the hate because of how vocal she is.  But I see you, Lu. I saw you when you were a cold, vile snake to Alex in Morocco. I saw you when you were a nasty slanderous shrew to Carole last  year. And I see you now.

And for what it's worth (not much!) I absolutely believe that Dorinda and John do coke.  Hundred percent.  Now do I think they're sitting at home during their 2x a week rendezvous blowing rails? Of course not.  But when they're out partying sometimes? Oh hell yes. Just like I think others do as well.  I could totally see Sonja doing drugs...  and we know Carole imbibes.   

As an aside what was with the whole "Hanna still lives at home" deal?  I thought she moved out last year?  Or maybe there was just talk about her moving out and it never happened. In any case, I do NOT for one second think that the fact that D has a grown adult daughter living with her mean that she doesn't imbibe in the nose candy from time to time. 

I also believe this is one of the main reasons she keeps John around. I don’t think he’s a dealer but I think it’s him who makes the run to pick it up. I also think Jules parties with them. Dorinda is still in the honeymoon phase where she jabbers like a nut and downs more liquor to try to balance it. Jules gets more quiet to the point she doesn’t talk which is perfect for Dorinda.

The vibe I’m getting on the reunion is that Sonja and Dorinda can’t stand each other.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I remember and I also thought it weird - which of course led me to believe it was her way of providing an excuse as to why Bethenny's slut-shaming rants wouldn't apply to her at all...  

However, Ramona was the one with the morning-after look in Miami, right??

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOLOLOLOLOL, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

I hadn't laughed like that in a while..

---

So, judging by the posts, no one minds the adults getting the grown up kids involved in the parents underhanded twattery and whoremongering?

Pay attention Bryn, a lot to learn about life sitting at the feet of a feral, rabid bitch.

For someone to admit they were 'slutshaming' and have absolutely no shame or feelings about it is pretty sad.

----

Chattering Fuck Monkey?

I immediately thought of one of those monkeys with the cymbals that you wind up - with methenny's face on it.

Something like this:  planetapes2001_4.jpg

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hey Carole-

tumblr_nqf6zeFWLw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

THIS is what a narcissist looks like when her fragile, made-up persona is threatened - like a cornered and vicious animal.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, shoegal said:

Right.  And I think for most people, this doesn't pass the red face test which is why Bethenny had the daughter on speed dial and why she got so hyper upset at Luann.  I'm quite sure the daughter wants to believe that her dad is as pure as the driven snow.  I'm quite sure the daughter doesn't mind having a potential step mom who is extremely wealthy and could bestow trinkets from a Pinata on her.

The most telling reason there's something amiss here is the call to the wife.  There's absolutely no reason to call the wife to let her know nothing was going on unless there was something going on.  Me thinks Beth doth protest too much.  She was worried the ex would start talking to the press and was covering her tracks.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 22
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If Jason's GF did that to Bryn, Bethenny would completely lose her shit - after all, Bryn is an extension of The Great B, while the daughter on the phone is just a bit player on B's stage. How telling that this manipulated daughter threw B the love word and received a big fat nothing in return!

Exactly.   If Mario's GF did it to Avery, Ramona would have gone completely nuts.   It really holds true for any of the women and their daughters.  I can just hear B screaming at the top of her lungs "you don't bring the kids into this.   I think that was a cheap move, even for B. 

B's excuse for not being able to tolerate BS, which makes her socially awkward is her own BS.  Maybe it's time for some of the other women to put on their big girl pants and point out all of B's BS.   Call her out. 

BTW was Jules even on the couch - besides her bruised coochie, there was nothing to talk to her about.

• Love 13

Long story short.  Lou made out or maybe slept with a married man.  Beth is making out and sleeping with a married man.  Beth is a hypocrite when she goes on about the T&C guy.  End of story.  

• Love 22