Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Shannon Gets Her Groove Back

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think Jim is about as excited about the new baby as he would be about having the IRS audit his taxes.  Clearly he doesn't want to see the video or hear about it.  

When David told Shannon they were going to Mexico, I swear after the initial shock, I could see her thinking "I have to go home and pack more of Dr Moon's medications, and I didn't pack for Mexico".  Wonder if they did in fact go back home for a quick repack.

She can pick up some 'remedios' from the cuanderas down there.

They's got some wacky stuff going on, south of the border, down Mexico way.

-------------

Jim was worn down by the chant,  "i wanna baby".

He really fucked up by telling her about his frozen jizz - I bet that when mudhen heard there was a possibility of having a baby, she sunk her teeth into that factoid and was relentless with it.

The 'gun to the head' pantomime is 'guy code' for 'It wasn't my idea/I HAD to go along with this/I am fucked'.

When a guy throws that signal, in public, he is just telling you that he isn't part of whatever circus his wife is the ringleader of.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, ElDosEquis said:

She can pick up some 'remedios' from the cuanderas down there.

They's got some wacky stuff going on, south of the border, down Mexico way.

-------------

Jim was worn down by the chant,  "i wanna baby".

He really fucked up by telling her about his frozen jizz - I bet that when mudhen heard there was a possibility of having a baby, she sunk her teeth into that factoid and was relentless with it.

The 'gun to the head' pantomime is 'guy code' for 'It wasn't my idea/I HAD to go along with this/I am fucked'.

When a guy throws that signal, in public, he is just telling you that he isn't part of whatever circus his wife is the ringleader of.

From what Meghan has said, for what it's worth, she told Jim she wanted her own kid(s) before they got married. If he really didn't want to have anymore then he should not have married her. I guess he loves her enough to want a child with her, despite how he acts on camera. LOL

• Love 14

My take away from this episode

Crazy Jeff Lewis is friends with Crazy Shannon?? WTF?

Oh, and Vickie has much better looking feet than I would have imagined 

Everything else was a time suck

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

From what Meghan has said, for what it's worth, she told Jim she wanted her own kid(s) before they got married. If he really didn't want to have anymore then he should not have married her. I guess he loves her enough to want a child with her, despite how he acts on camera. LOL

You hit on a good point.

If he is putting on a dick move - by acting like he could GAF - that just goes to show what kind of guy he is?  By rolling the eyes and shooting himself in the head when she does start to talk about it in public he just disrespects her. Mudhen is that person who is going to -

Get post partum depression, or

is going to need classes on how to be a mommy.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I think the only RH couple to have survived and thrived after a vow renewal are Ken and Lisa.  I hope for their sake Shannon and David beat the odds. 

David you done good. Very nice event but yeah, I do think giving Shannon more than a 1/2 hours notice would have been nice and telling her to pack her prettiest gown/dress. I'd have been like Shannon - would have wanted to wear something different. Still great though.

This was an overnight thing right? Traveling with Shannon must be like going away with an eco Felix Unger. 

I don't know how much Heather was involved but according to the timeline Bravo showed, David didn't contact her until 2 weeks before the event and Jenni and Jeff said they were getting a ridiculous amount of group texts for almost 2 months so....... my guess is that Heather didn't so much help plan the event as help  coordinate with the production on filming and transport. 

Kelly asking Vicki to teach her how to be a better person is akin to Kim Jong-il asking Pinochet to teach him about human rights. 

Jimmy continues to be unable to locate fucks to give. So nice that he can show up for a party and not Meghan's embryo implantation. 

Vicki did look really good at her dinner with Kelly.

That shrimp cocktail looked delicious! Made me hungry as hell. 

Thank you, Islandgal140!!!  These are really funny!!

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

You hit on a good point.

If he is putting on a dick move - by acting like he could GAF - that just goes to show what kind of guy he is?  By rolling the eyes and shooting himself in the head when she does start to talk about it in public he just disrespects her. Mudhen is that person who is going to -

I think Jim is just reserved and doesn't like to "talk" about feelings/personal stuff on camera. He is too image aware to be good RT material. LOL

• Love 5

OK. In defense of Jim (yeah, I can't believe I'm doing this), he may have been working when the embryos were being inserted.  I guess I'm a little more aware of this stuff because I have a husband who traveled extensively for work for years.  I got used to because it was what it was.

• Love 7

I think it's time for Bravo to say goodbye to Vicki....although, I know  they won't.  Last year I was so disgusted with the Brooks cancer inquisition and now that we know it was BS and that she was in on it, her antics are just no longer entertaining.  She just needs to go.  When Kelly lashed out at the dinner, Vicki could've cared less.

I think Kelly is a one season wonder.  She was brought on for Vicki, but we all know Vicki would drop her in two seconds if she was embraced by the group again.  

I've never been able to write David off because he has been shown to be very involved in his daughters lives...school trips, coaches, etc...., but I was still so happy to see him make his wife feel special & that he was so excited to make her feel special.   I'm rooting for those two.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I laughed cause this is all too true!  Except Danielle couldn't afford to hire anyone good.  We'd see her on a Dateline sting trying to hire a hitman for $200.

Is Danny Provolone (TM someone over at TWOP) still around? LOL

The difference is that Danielle would hire Danny, Kelly IS Danny. 

• Love 10

I know it's unpopular here, but Kelly and Vicki are my only reasons for watching this season. I enjoy Shannon's antics at times, but she and David are nauseating as a couple and they've been unbearable this season. Heather has no story and is as self-righteous as ever. I've enjoyed Tamra in scenes with Vicki and Kelly, but she has no story either. Meagan was a dud last season and even moreso this season, which basically leaves Tamra, Vicki and Kelly as the entertaining housewives for me personally. I need something to shift the stories so stuff starts happening. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

OK. In defense of Jim (yeah, I can't believe I'm doing this), he may have been working when the embryos were being inserted.  I guess I'm a little more aware of this stuff because I have a husband who traveled extensively for work for years.  I got used to because it was what it was.

I wonder if Jim would be more involved in the IVF process if it weren't all being filmed.  He seems like he has an aversion to being on the show and shuts down.

I'm not sure of the timing of all this and how year round Jim's commitments are, but it seems like Meghan could have scheduled this for the off-season if Jim's presence was so important.  Maybe they were timing the birth.  But more likely it was timed to RHOC filming which I could see as a reason Jim wouldn't make it a priority.

If Meghan put it off until filming started/ Jim left for Spring training then I could see him not making an effort to come back for it when he took a backseat to Megan's storyline in terms of importance in the process.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I think it's time for Bravo to say goodbye to Vicki....although, I know  they won't.  Last year I was so disgusted with the Brooks cancer inquisition and now that we know it was BS and that she was in on it, her antics are just no longer entertaining.  She just needs to go.  When Kelly lashed out at the dinner, Vicki could've cared less.

I think Kelly is a one season wonder.  She was brought on for Vicki, but we all know Vicki would drop her in two seconds if she was embraced by the group again.  

I've never been able to write David off because he has been shown to be very involved in his daughters lives...school trips, coaches, etc...., but I was still so happy to see him make his wife feel special & that he was so excited to make her feel special.   I'm rooting for those two.

I agree that if the production company and Andy see the huge backlash from the audience about Kelly that she will be a one and done (much like Carlton Gebbia).  I also agree with you about Vicki, as we have seen she is really a fair-weather friend, at best.  But, I think that Vicki would have been smarter if she were to be shown being outraged or upset with Kelly and her behavior, rather than laughing with her or agreeing with Kelly about it.  It's very obvious that the other women do not want to film with Vicki except when absolutely necessary and Kelly is the only one willing to film with her, but I think that if Vicki could have had a couple of heart to heart talks with Kelly similar to Meghan's conversation with Kelly, it would have gone a long way with the other women.  

Right now, Kelly is on pretty much everyone's shit list because of her anger issues and nasty mouth.  Vicki could have spoken to her and told her, in a nice way, that kind of behavior is not acceptable in any social situation.  She could have become the mentor that Kelly wants.  Vicki is the "OG of the OC" - she knows the ropes and knows what is acceptable and what is not.  She didn't have to sit at that dinner with Kelly smirking over jalepeno martinis and toasting to "They hate us because they want to be us".  

I think when the other women see that, it's going to deepen the line already drawn in the sand between Kelly and Vicki and the other women.  

But, on the other hand, when has Vicki ever done anything smart for her own benefit?    ;-)

• Love 8

Ugh Vicki and Kelly make my skin crawl. Vicki and her idiotic tongue flapping need to GTFO. Does Kelly seriously expect Heather to apologize next week?! She's becoming crazier by the minute.

Shannon's party was very sweet, I think David did a good job planning it. I really hope things stay on the right path for them.

Add me to the list of liking Meghan being the unlikely voice of reason.

• Love 17

I watched the episode again because I fell asleep for half of the show the first time around. 

Re: Jim's blah reaction to just about everything that Meghan tells him -- my take is he feels he's above the RHOC show and he's doing it for Meghan. So I think he does love her, but is not a touchy-feely kind especially doing it for a show like RHOC. 

Meghan was never shy about telling the truth (it's for justice, remember LOL). Her confrontation with Kelly was spot on and appropriate. She was just a newbie the last time she confronted Vicki about cancer gate and her over-sleuthing seemed OTT. 

I thought Shannon saying "what are you doooooiiiinnnnggg" to David when she found out about the surprise party was very cute. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Ugh Vicki and Kelly make my skin crawl. Vicki and her idiotic tongue flapping need to GTFO. Does Kelly seriously expect Heather to apologize next week?! She's becoming crazier by the minute.

Shannon's party was very sweet, I think David did a good job planning it. I really hope things stay on the right path for them.

Add me to the list of liking Meghan being the unlikely voice of reason.

I came on here just to comment on this. Her stupid mannerisms are incredibly annoying to watch- the tongue thing when she drinks/eats something spicy or not to her liking, her shoulder shimmy, stupid head shaking, faux crossing herself...she thinks she's being cute. It's not, Vicky! You look like a moron.

• Love 21

Jeff Lewis has a nerve objecting to someone's rudeness.. He is extremely obnoxious, you ask me.

Thank you!  I had to stop watching "Flipping Out" because I could not take the way he treated his employees.  Still don't like him.  

And between fast-forwarding through anything involving IVF and Icky/Kelly tete-a-tete, I was able to view this in record time.

I often wonder how Vicky's business has fared in the aftermath of Brooks and the revelations about her duplicity.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I came on here just to comment on this. Her stupid mannerisms are incredibly annoying to watch- the tongue thing when she drinks/eats something spicy or not to her liking, her shoulder shimmy, stupid head shaking, faux crossing herself...she thinks she's being cute. It's not, Vicky! You look like a moron.

UGH!  The shoulder shimmy...I hate it when she does that.  And of course she did that after Kelly's "They hate us because the can't be us".  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Did she have to troll for insurance leads in her Bravo blog before Cancergate?

Oh yes.  Vicki has always used her blog as a way to try and get insurance leads.

• Love 3
On 8/23/2016 at 10:33 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Can Vicki stop flicking her tongue around her mouth whenever she tastes something she does not like, I want to puke when I see that.

How the GREAT Brian Moylan describes it in his latest recap on Vulture.
"I swear, when you close your eyes for the last time and open them again in the afterlife, Satan is standing over you making the exact same face, except he's also jamming three fingers into your gooch while he's doing it."

20 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

My favorite part of the b-day party/vow renewal was seeing Jeff, Gage & Jenny.

They should make an appearance in all the reality shows.  

100%   It should be mandatory!

• Love 10
22 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Dr. Moon must not do weddings because I half expected him to officiate the wedding with a cupping ceremony and than give the not so new newlyweds colonics to flush out all the bad mojo. 

Lawd, I would pay good currency of the realm to see a 15 min verbal altercation between Heather and Jeff. 

I can't wait to be a mother so I can legitimately hurl the word 'c8nt' across a restaurant dining table over drinks and aperitifs.

Truth IslandGal140.   Truth!  

Jeff would DOMINATE!

• Love 8
11 hours ago, KnotsLanding said:

I know it's unpopular here, but Kelly and Vicki are my only reasons for watching this season. I enjoy Shannon's antics at times, but she and David are nauseating as a couple and they've been unbearable this season. Heather has no story and is as self-righteous as ever. I've enjoyed Tamra in scenes with Vicki and Kelly, but she has no story either. Meagan was a dud last season and even moreso this season, which basically leaves Tamra, Vicki and Kelly as the entertaining housewives for me personally. I need something to shift the stories so stuff starts happening. 

I know we all like different hws for various reasons and this isn't directed to you, this is where I stand on them.  I don't want people rewarded with a show when they are reprehensible human beings.  Flawed yes, bitchy yes, fronting a lifestyle sure, but making shit up about a possibly terminal disease because you wanted sympathy is simply pathological.  Seriously fucked up.  In a million ways.  Kelly is suffering (as is everyone around her daily) from mental illness as well as alcoholism in my opinion.  She takes anger up a notch to is this chick gonna shiv me if we argue.  How she goes from losing her mind to calm and rational in a heartbeat is disturbing.  She has had to deal with the courts BECAUSE of her anger and temper and lack of self control.  Clearly not playing with a full deck.  

• Love 17
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Very true. No matter how much she nagged, HE did not have to consent if it was something he really didn't want. Given how disinterested he has seemed in her from the jump, I can't imagine he'd want to hang on to her THAT badly that he'd do whatever she wanted, include have another baby. But who knows? Jim is one I can't quite figure out. 

I will say, I am sick to death of the baby talk, so I can't even imagine what it must be like to live with her. Thank God he travels. My husband and I struggled with trying to get pregnant for 1.5 years and I didn't talk about it/the baby we finally conceived even HALF as much as she goes on. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Exactly. Jim married a young woman, it's is not unreasonable of her to want to want to have a baby of her own, or want him to honor an expectation/condition she made him aware of before marriage.

While I hope they both raise this baby together, with him being married so many times I also hope she considered that she may be raising this child divorced and on her own and is prepared to do so.

On another note I am so over Vicki, I fast forwarded past her dinner with La Chica Loca. She can leave and take her evil sycophant with her. Not interested in either of their lives..

• Love 8

Re: Jeff Lewis?

I worked with a guy like JL.

Once you 'got' his style of management, you 'got' him.

He was tough on the staff and had NO problem with making you feel like an idiot, but I swear to god, if someone had a beef with our department?

He was the first person to defend us - even if we fucked up - he'd take up for every single person that worked in that office.
He was hard, fair and told the truth, you walked out of his office hating his guts, but you always wanted to do a better job - just to shove his nose in it.

• Love 6
On 8/23/2016 at 8:47 AM, WireWrap said:

I agree, Heather may leave after this season. I think she has had enough, especially since it was Terry that pushed her on the show to begin with and unless  something bad happens, she will leave on a high note.

Are Bravo cameras completely banned by the HOA from filming her new hotel?  I can see her deciding it isn't worth staying on the show if viewers are deprived of a glimpse of the place she's been droning on and on about for an eternity.

I  think that they can't ban what is filmed inside her home or on her property. They can ban any production vehicles on common streets, or any film footage of anything other than her property. Also they could ban any noise, lighting or staging that would interfere with her neighbors. She's got a big enough garage that she could keep several  production trucks underground with no one the wiser. Rent a U-haul and bring in the equipment.

Some people in expensive homes like that love to host charity events, more so they love to have their largesse made public and make the local newscast "for charity" of course.  I think Heather or Terry would be the type that would make a fuss if there was a double standard.

Heather would get a "good edit" send off if she left.

Edited by Giselle
Blowing a Bronx Cheer :-P
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2016 at 8:29 AM, Gaily said:

Interesting that we have not seen much of Eddie this season so far. He was briefly in one or two of he earlier episodes when he was giving Tamra good advice on not enabling Ryan so much. I did not see him at the Shannon/David vow renewal. I really like Eddie and believe he is a good influence on Tamra.

I saw him, maybe in the limo?  What is up with Eddie's weird wide-collared shirts??  He looks like a clown.  He wore one for the 70's party, but then he was also wearing one for the vow renewal.  Is he kind of...slow?  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Cos girls don't like fart jokes or playing horseshoes at a party, they want cake, drinks and a ceremony, otherwise?

They aren't happy!

Hey now, the housewives in Texas are practically obsessed with fart jokes and shit (literally) so perhaps we can't stereotype too much, haha. I enjoy a good party with great food and drinks but I'm a lot easier than these women. Give me a group of friends, some drinks, some snacks and a hockey or baseball game on the TV and that's my kind of party - the kind where you don't need to wear shoes and you can put your feet up on the couch, lol. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Are Bravo cameras completely banned by the HOA from filming her new hotel?  I can see her deciding it isn't worth staying on the show if viewers are deprived of a glimpse of the place she's been droning on and on about for an eternity.

Its occurred to me that Heather chose the new house in part to limit RHOC access for filming and Shannon is moving elsewhere to give them more access.

Maybe Heather wasn't foreseen because they did to that ground breaking thing.  But I think its why Shannon is moving.

On 8/23/2016 at 0:24 AM, Teddybear said:

I don't understand Kelly's makeup.   She looks windburned, sweaty and dirty and it looks like she contours her nose within an inch of its life.  It's so ridiculously pointy it's all I can see. 

Unfortunately, I'm able to also see her hair, but I'm cheered to be reminded that there really is something that no amount of money can fix. 

On 8/23/2016 at 9:56 PM, WireWrap said:

I think Jim is just reserved and doesn't like to "talk" about feelings/personal stuff on camera. He is too image aware to be good RT material. LOL

He can't be too image aware if he pantomimes shooting himself in the head when Meghan says they'll find out next week if she has babies thriving inside her.  Her "Really?" response seemed genuine, and I felt kind of bad for her.  It's bad enough to put up with that attitude in private, but at a party?  That's just rude, and mean.  I don't care if he did laugh after he did it.  And apparently neither did Meghan.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Hey now, the housewives in Texas are practically obsessed with fart jokes and shit (literally) so perhaps we can't stereotype too much, haha. I enjoy a good party with great food and drinks but I'm a lot easier than these women. Give me a group of friends, some drinks, some snacks and a hockey or baseball game on the TV and that's my kind of party - the kind where you don't need to wear shoes and you can put your feet up on the couch, lol. 

You forgot their obsession with excessive make-up application. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:21 PM, bichonblitz said:

You have a good point. However,  Tamra is besties with both Shannon and Heather so she managed to fly under the radar once again with her shit stirring. It always amazes me how the two rich upper class bitches love Tamra so much. Would that really happen in real life? 

In my opinion, Shannon and Heather both realize that Tamra runs this group in some way.  Maybe Andy knows she'll do ANYTHING so her place on the show is firm and to be her close friend is a sure way of getting camera time.  When Vicki and Tamra are close everyone else is excluded because they 'get' each other and honestly seem to have fun together.  Thus, Vicki must go.........  I've watched Heather try to squeeze in as the third friend when she, Tamra and Vicki were in Hawaii and they mocked her as such a square practically to her face.  I think that's where the nickname 'Fancypants' came in, I may be wrong.  And Shannon keeps trying to hang with the girls, like at the resort last year when Vicki was determined to 'Whoop it Up!' and have more fun than the other group of women (Heather, Meghan, and someone else, cant remember) I thought Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon were actually funny but it was obvious that Vicki and Tamra would have had just as much fun alone and Shannon was being overly drunk and silly acting trying hard to be 'fun' like them.  With Vicki out of the picture there's more camera time with Tamra.  Sadly, I have to admit I like Whoop it Up Vicki....  :(   I'd rather see them all out at some tropical paradise whooping it up than at some boring vow renewal.  Gah.

• Love 4

I really wish Bravo had footage of Heather being rude to the wait staff.

Perhaps this goes back to Heather's first season when she was shown a few times being very "exacting" with the wait staff.  She wasn't truly rude, but I'm sure her servers were NOT happy.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Somebody alert Ragey Ryan.  RHJunkie has put her feet on a sofa.  She must be stopped at all costs and he is the rageaholic douchebag man to do it. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Perhaps this goes back to Heather's first season when she was shown a few times being very "exacting" with the wait staff.  She wasn't truly rude, but I'm sure her servers were NOT happy.

I think I cautioned Heather to carefully check her food during her first season here or on TVwoP.

• Love 4

"They hate us because they want to be us." UMMMMMM Nope.  I love my life and I have 0 desire to be a red faced screaming shrew who tosses off nasty words and then pats myself on the back. I don't want to live in an all white house. I don't want to live with a man I'm to lazy to divorce. I don't want to be in court for my anger and stalking issues. And that's just Kelly! I don't want my love tank filled. It's fine just the way it is. I don't want to scream cancer for sympathy (Karma comes around) I can make my own casseroles. I don't have a rage aholic son in law and work is not my be all and end all. So no Kelly. We hate you because you're loud, nasty, and just not a nice person.

• Love 14
On August 23, 2016 at 10:55 PM, ElDosEquis said:

You hit on a good point.

My impression is that Jim is just such a guy's guy macho man that he can't handle anything related to conception, other than the act which makes it all happen, and which didn't make it happen for baby-hungry Meghan. So now he's had to deal with all the minutia of IVF and hormones and sonograms of tiny implanted embryos and endless Facetime calls -- all Meghan's way of grasping after his attention. 

I don't get why she's called "mudhen"? What does that refer to?

Megans a fool to have a baby with a man who's that much older then her and who obviously isn't the least bit interested. He'll be moving on to the next pretty 20 something once she gets fat and hormoney. Yes I just made that word up! He wants a young, pretty girl to go on trips with and take to dinner. He's already done the kid thing. But he's at fault for letting her get pregnant. The word is NO. 

• Love 2
On 8/23/2016 at 8:20 AM, FlyingEgret said:

I agree!  But I kept thinking, hold something back for next year David; because you know she's now going to expect something even more special for her 53rd birthday!!

On 8/23/2016 at 9:44 AM, bosawks said:

Like divorce........

LMAO!!!  I don't think I've ever loved and hated the same post before. 

• Love 5
On August 22, 2016 at 10:38 PM, What In The said:

I think that Icky Vicky better be watching her ass. Kelly is a loose cannon and I predict she will turn on the OG sooner or later. And the countdown starts now!

Hell yes.  IMO, Vicki has glommed onto her because everyone else hates her.  She's also extra nice because she knows Kelly can and will eat a bitches face off if she's crossed.  Vicki is a selfish blowhard.   Kelly is a rabid pit bull.

• Love 5
On 8/23/2016 at 0:47 AM, Emerald City said:

I admit, I teared up during the cow renewal. It was so sweet, and came across as actual reality tv.

Shannon is so beautiful without makeup, a natural beauty. 

Kelly is the classic example of someone you meet and appears to be very beautiful, until you get to know her. Her personality turns her into a very ugly woman. 

Okay. CanNOT stop laughing. lololololololol Honest to God--I don't think I can stop laughing. I'm so immature. Sorry.

Agree--Shannon looked SO much younger and prettier sans trowel.

• Love 2

I feel kind of bad saying this, but I do not for a second think that Shannon was 'surprised' by this "cow renewal." She was far too calm and wasn't asking 10K questions and barking and squealing about everything, so I'm suspicious. 

I was also incredibly embarrassed that the "pasture" was standing up there barking (albeit low key) about the affair. I know the EARTH knows about it b/c Shannon chose to share it on tv, but still. YMMV.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

I feel kind of bad saying this, but I do not for a second think that Shannon was 'surprised' by this "cow renewal." She was far too calm and wasn't asking 10K questions and barking and squealing about everything, so I'm suspicious. 

I was also incredibly embarrassed that the "pasture" was standing up there barking (albeit low key) about the affair. I know the EARTH knows about it b/c Shannon chose to share it on tv, but still. YMMV.

Really? I saw her squealign and asking David questions almost quicker than he could get the answers out and naming a gazillion ideas based on which exit they were approaching.

• Love 4