Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Shannon Gets Her Groove Back

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Kelly has already gotten a contract for next season as some are reporting. It is standard practice for all of them to get general 3 year contracts that allows Bravo to make the decision if they are brought back each season or not, if the HW, herself, decides not to return, they are not allowed to appear on any other reality show for the remainder of the 3 year contract. So, although, Kelly may have the standard 3 season contract, the decision to bring her back for next season hasn't been decided as of yet. Now, if Kelly does come back next season, she and Vicki will try to tear each others throats out. Kelly will never allow herself to be Vicki's sidekick like Tamra has done over the years and Vicki is no one's sidekick ever!

I agree, Heather may leave after this season. I think she has had enough, especially since it was Terry that pushed her on the show to begin with and unless  something bad happens, she will leave on a high note.

I also do not think that Kelly is a definite next year. If she is, I may jump ship. I always heard the same about the 3 year contract clause, but Amber was on RHONJ last year (one and done) and is now doing Marriage Boot Camp.

13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Shut up, Meghan.

Kelly and Vicki patting each other on the back was sickening, as was Vicki making gagging noises after drinking the "spicy" martini and the Mexican food.

Yep, V was a sight.  Does she have the creepiest tongue movements or what?  I literally yelled at the tv for her to quit.  Its bad.  She also holds her mouth strangely that I think might have to do with a combo of botox and lip fillers.  She done effed up her mouth.  And again, PLEASE cyst and decease with the tongue shit.  For the love of god.

Oh Kelly.  You just need to let yourself out.  Don't come back, don't let us see your husband (who gives me bad feelings) again, and let's pretend you never showed up.

I FINALLY know who her mom reminds me of.  Add 10 years, LOTS of sun, and poofy hair and it is Dorinda.  A more sober version with more calm arms.

9 hours ago, Teddybear said:

I was really impressed when Meghan reprimanded Kelly despite her looking like this most of the episode:

Meghan in glasses

Jeff Lewis was hilarious as always.  "Vicki's on her way."  

I don't understand Kelly's makeup.   She looks windburned, sweaty and dirty and it looks like she contours her nose within an inch of its life.  It's so ridiculously pointy it's all I can see.  

Congrats David--you redeemed yourself from last year! 

I wonder if Vicki would be friends with Kelly if Vicki weren't ostracized by the rest of the group.  Seems like she'll take whatever "friend" she can get right now.  Surely she can't actually like her??

Did anyone catch Jim Edmonds doing a gun gesture toward his head when Meghan was telling David about the embryos?  It was really quick but absolutely horrible.  

Who is Max and why is he sending Terry pictures of empty chairs?  I'm impatient and want to know now! 

Darn, I must have missed this!  (yes, I know it's a typo but it's hilarious!)

When Kelly was having her meltdown at sushi it looked to me that she spends time in a tanning bed and those white rings around her eyes are from the little glasses.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Kelly strikes me as being a Danielle Staub brand of crazy.  Vicki and the rest of the cast need to watch their backs.

I see her as a bit less hinged than Danielle.  Danielle is crazy no doubt but I don't see her shanking anyone.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really wanted David to pull out yet another piece of ugly jewelry for Shannon's birthday gift, (I guess it's his thing) I giggle every time she has to act like she loves it.

Can Vicki stop flicking her tongue around her mouth whenever she tastes something she does not like, I want to puke when I see that.

My wanting to renew my vows whenever I am in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator just seem so tacky now that I have seen Shannon and David's renewal.  LOL.

I also would love to do that!  If you have been married long enough to renew I think a humorous renewal is the way to go!

Anyone have insight on the criteria bravo uses to sign on a housewife? How could she have hid/managed this level of emotional chaos? I

Kelly appears so manic, unstable and scary I can't believe that was hidden from whatever interview process they perform. As previously mentioned, Kelly RHNY and Danielle RHNJ never seemed this unhinged. A better venue for her should have been Snapped, plus its only one episode.

• Love 6

Kelly annoys the daylights out of me - not only does she go from 0-60+ and back again in record time, but, even when she (almost) acknowledges that she screwed up, she comes right back and justifies it.  It isn't even a "I'm sorry if you felt that I did such and such", it's more like "I know I did such and such and I shouldn't have".....pause....."But it was okay that I did it, because she did X first"

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, TheHappinessHotel said:

When I saw them interacting last night, I was wondering if that was before or after their altercation.

Did it happen that night?

There was no altercation.  Jeff Lewis was asked on WHHL who his favorite and least favorite RH were and he answered, Shannon as his favorite and Heather as his least favorite.  Jeff cited Heather's rudeness to the wait staff.  What ensued afterwards was Heather calling Jeff an asshole on Twitter.

• Love 9

Yep, V was a sight.  Does she have the creepiest tongue movements or what?  I literally yelled at the tv for her to quit.  Its bad.  She also holds her mouth strangely that I think might have to do with a combo of botox and lip fillers.  She done effed up her mouth.  And again, PLEASE cyst and decease with the tongue shit.  For the love of god.

Vicki thinks EVERYTHING she does is fabulous, attractive, and copied by everyone around the world (whoo-hoo!).  ICK!  The longer she's on the show the creepier she gets.  I think the only way for Vicki (and Kelly!) to be on Bravo is for them to have their own spinoff.  Then only those who feel they deserve to be punished will have to watch.

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

I am with you on this.  I think he did it so he could then emphasize the role of god in fixing their relationship. If he had to mention the problems, why not instead focus on how David and Shannon are committed to making their marriage better and to creating a strong family. 

And now we know what it would be like to kiss Vicki.  Don't worry.  I'll let myself out. 

Makes me feel a wee bit sorry for the past men in her life.

• Love 2

Holy crap, I actually enjoyed this episode...minus the Vicki and Kelly dinner.  Ugh.  Please get them off my screen...and tell Kelly that those jumpsuits she seems to prefer wearing do her absolutely no favors.  I meant to mention that after last weeks "notrocious" pink onesie she was wearing at the sushi dinner party.  Those ruffles on it didn't help either.

Shannon's complete and utter shock at the birthday and vow renewal surprise was so touching.  I teared up several times.  Good job David.  And I loved seeing the genuine excitement and happiness on Shannon's face at seeing everyone.  This is the first episode I have truly enjoyed in a long time.

No words for Jimmy managing to make it for the party but not Meghan's IVF procedures.  Priorities Jimmy, priorities.  At least we did get to see Meghan tell Kelly what an idiot she's being behaving the way she has been.  Who would have thought that Meghan could be a voice of reason?  It's like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

And no Kelly, they don't hate you because they aren't you.  They hate you because you're a raving lunatic who flies off the handle at the drop of a hat.

Edited by slitz
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Normades said:

Also, I was glad to see Jim Edmonds.  I've softened on him a little bit (I know I should probably hide now).  Another poster wrote about how well liked Jim is in St. Louis and I've tried to give him a little break.  

I think Andy and his parents share the St. Louis love for Jim Edmonds...and that's probably how/why Meghan got on the show--so Andy could rub shoulders...so to speak (or as some on TV say "sorta speak").

• Love 4
15 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Meghan's IVF... meh. It did amuse me that high-on-Valium Meghan still managed to be a voice of reason when compared to Kelly. "You should, like...be more calm." 

I know vow renewals are the kiss of death on these shows, but damnit if I wasn't cheering for David and Shannon somewhere deep in my icy, cynical heart. I am honestly rooting for them and hope that things really have improved between them. They didn't exactly go out of their way to hide what a miserable marriage they had before, so that does give me a little optimism. For better or for worse, Shannon puts it all on her sleeve and I totally teared up when she walked outside and realized what was happening. Good on you, David. 

It was almost jarring to see Jim Edmonds on the bus with the rest of the husbands. It's so rare for him to actually attend any of these events. 

Vicki's voicemail made me laugh. Oh, Vicki. "Happy birthday! Did you know it's also my birthday soon? Why don't you come hang with me and the woman who screamed at you and called you a "c***" to celebrate? 'Kay, happy birthday, bye?" Vicki seriously has zero self awareness or social graces. 

Vicki and Kelly's lunch. Ugh. It says a lot about Vicki that she just assumes "time will heal" with Shannon. Bitch just does not expect to be held accountable for anything. Everyone will just get over it eventually and take her back. Fuck her. I don't want to hear about last year every week, but I don't blame the women for not feeling much love for Vicki at this point. It takes a shitty, awful person to lie about cancer (not only on the show, but with that scam website she tried to promote). Kelly referring to Vicki as "the Buddha of Orange County" or whatever she said was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've heard on the show this season. "They hate us because they ain't us!" No, they hate you because you're both terrible people who other people literally can't be paid to hang out with. Bitches be crazy. 

Was this filmed before the Jeff Lewis/Heather Dubrow drama? That was a pretty chilly greeting. 

Dear 100%Pain:  Oh thank you for stating all that I felt while watching the episode.  You summed up my comments perfectly!!!

Vicki's HB voicemail to Shannon was just another selfish act of Vicki - she is the epitome of a narcissist, which would make for a perfect mentor for Kelly.  GASP.   I am also cheering for Shannon and David, I truly hope they are happy and have many wonderful years together.

I was wondering about the timing of the Jeff Lewis/Heather Dubrow incident as well.  I haven't made it past the 1st page of comments, so I'll be interested to see if anyone has posted answers to that yet.  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Most likely for the girls to sit. I doubt they showed the whole renewal so there may have been a portion where the kids sat down.

They should have let them stand for the ceremony, god knows they still have good knees.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow that Kelly brings RH white trash to its lowest level.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/08/23/aatrh-exclusive-kelly-dodds-death-threats-exposed/  She said last night that her marriage wasn't good. . . I guess maybe she needs to leave her ex and his wife alone. 

Jeff and Shannon are USC alum, along with Heather McDonald.  Jeff goes tot he USC games with Shannon and David.  Doesn't everyone want to be friends with Jenni Pulous?  She is just a lot of fun.  In all fairness Jeff is also friends with Vicki and Tamra. 

Her ex has a type and it is crazy broads.  From those emails the wife sounds just as crazy as Kelly, which is a feat. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I also do not think that Kelly is a definite next year. If she is, I may jump ship. I always heard the same about the 3 year contract clause, but Amber was on RHONJ last year (one and done) and is now doing Marriage Boot Camp.

She was fired so she is free to do other reality shows, had she had quit, she would not be allowed. That is one way to know who really quits on their own and who wasn't asked back/fired. LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Anyone have insight on the criteria bravo uses to sign on a housewife? How could she have hid/managed this level of emotional chaos? I

Kelly appears so manic, unstable and scary I can't believe that was hidden from whatever interview process they perform. As previously mentioned, Kelly RHNY and Danielle RHNJ never seemed this unhinged. A better venue for her should have been Snapped, plus its only one episode.

Maybe she was the only potential HW candidate that would agree to be friends with Vicki! LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I also would love to do that!  If you have been married long enough to renew I think a humorous renewal is the way to go!

Dr. Moon must not do weddings because I half expected him to officiate the wedding with a cupping ceremony and than give the not so new newlyweds colonics to flush out all the bad mojo. 

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

There was no altercation.  Jeff Lewis was asked on WHHL who his favorite and least favorite RH were and he answered, Shannon as his favorite and Heather as his least favorite.  Jeff cited Heather's rudeness to the wait staff.  What ensued afterwards was Heather calling Jeff an asshole on Twitter.

Lawd, I would pay good currency of the realm to see a 15 min verbal altercation between Heather and Jeff. 

I can't wait to be a mother so I can legitimately hurl the word 'c8nt' across a restaurant dining table over drinks and aperitifs.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I agree but I also think Vicki recognizes a kindred spirit in Kelly. 

True - these predators recognize each other.

As WireWrap says upthread, "sick twisted."

I'll just add that these two are delusional and completely without empathy. imo that's why Shannon will forgive Vicki but not continue a friendship - the only sane thing is to keep a safe distance away. She'd also be smart not to trust Tamra.

• Love 5

Isn't there someone here who went to a Catholic high school in Scottsdale, Arizona, and knows/knows of Kelly Meza?   Didn't she claim to be a homecoming queen and cheerleader...and attend Arizona State University?  Where are those old "friends"?

• Love 3

6 HOURS AGO, NORMADES SAID:

Someone mentioned upthread that Vicki had better watch her back because Kelly will come for her.  It's funny because my son was watching with me and said the exact same thing.  When those two go at it, it won't be pretty, but I hope I have a front row seat!!

6 HOURS AGO, GAILY SAID:

As much as I adore Shannon -- she continues to be the MVP Housewife season after season for me -- the rest of the cast have extremely boring and self-serving storylines.  I don't care about Tamra's fake Christianity and fitness contest. I'm sick of Heather four-year-old storyline around building that monstrous house and no I don't have any sympathy for your marriage/workaholic husband -- you both love the luxury lifestyle too much so he will never scale back his workload. I really don't care about Meagan getting pregnant when it's obvious her much older husband doesn't want another kid.  Those three ladies are boring me to tears.

I wonder how this season will play out?  My guess is that Shannon will emerge as the Alpha Housewife-- she pretty much has already. If she and Vicki don't make up, Vicki might get kicked to the curb next season.

4 HOURS AGO, BECAUSEISAIDSO SAID:

Y'know, I posted something in another thread about the possibility of Heather becoming the new TBIC, but now, having watched Shannon in previous seasons and this most recent episode, I agree it's totally possible she could be the new alpha....she's a little silly, strikes me as authentic, is spontaneously nice to people, and (most importantly, IMNSHO) has the ability to laugh at herself....after all, a woman who lets herself be filmed in full spanx doesn't strike me as faking it. She's got enough built in drama with David's previous indiscretion, adolescent kids and their unavoidable shenanigans, and dealing with the likes of trampy and icky that she would well carry off the show in a slightly subdued Lucille Ball kinda way...I'd be tempted to start watching OC regularly if that were the case.

ITA and hope you all are right about Shannon assuming Alpha status. When this season began and both Vix and Tamballs are shown double-fisting the orange, I wondered if the Winds of Change are blowing in the OC. Who holds what orange and stands wherever is determined by production, yes, but I'm sure The Devout and Humble Tams has no problem asserting herself as the team player who says and does whatever is required to make a good show. Shannon would be a great top dog; Tamballs would be Kingsley.

3 HOURS AGO, WIREWRAP SAID:

I agree, Heather may leave after this season. I think she has had enough, especially since it was Terry that pushed her on the show to begin with and unless  something bad happens, she will leave on a high note.

I know Terry and Heather have promoted this concept since the beginning -- that Heather so didn't want to do HWs, that her career as a serious thespian came first, that she never wanted to move from LA etc etc -- but Cindy Lou Who certainly took to being a HW with gusto. So I guess I accept Heather's never-ending insistence that she hesitated to become a Bravo peep the same way I accept Carole/NY's perpetual babble that she and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy were bffs.

Edited by steelcitysister
Formatting went haywire. I blame Tams.
  • Love 6

It's hard to consider an apology honest when you feel the need to apologize after justifying your behaviour as a reaction that was provoked from other people. That's not an honest apology because it takes zero accountable for the choices you made in that situation. That only means that she's sorry it happened...until the next time it happens. 

I thought David's surprise was thoughtful. But in a true fashion of a man, he thought of the idea and then enlisted the help of a woman to get it done, haha. 

It's the most laughable thing to hear grown women who like to incite trouble turn around and blame jealousy on the reason for them being outcasted from an event rather than their own stupidity and shameful behaviour. Their entire lunch conversation was hilarious. Taking etiquette classes from Vicki...from VICKI!!! LMAO

As stuffy and pretentious as Heather can be, she certainly doesn't owe Kelly an apology and I wouldn't judge her for taking offense to Kelly's audacity. Asking someone to leave after they've become loud and verbally abusive at a celebratory event does not require an apology. And you don't even need to look further than the previews to see exactly what I mentioned earlier - Kelly is always sorry...until the next time. Her and Vickie must be mixed with stupid...it's the only explanation I have for their audacious behaviour. 

Oh and, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I should have taken a shot every time she said it, lol. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I agree!  But I kept thinking, hold something back for next year David; because you know she's now going to expect something even more special for her 53rd birthday!!

Actually, even Shannon commented on the horrible birthday she had with him last year - the dinner at a pub that, if I recall correctly, was either chosen as a previous venue of the affair or was the only decent place he HADN'T taken his affair to.  In either case, the flashback to that moment was shown.  As far as I am concerned, the party we saw in this episode pretty much made up for last year's debacle.

I, too, have great hope for them, moving forward.

and Kelly and Vicky - no, no one wants to be you.  Not either one of you.  On the worst day of one's life, either one of you would still be far worse.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, TheHappinessHotel said:

When I saw them interacting last night, I was wondering if that was before or after their altercation.

It might have just been my imagination, since I already know how those two feel about each other, but I thought Jeff looked pained when he said hello to Heather. 

• Love 3

I made a mistake earlier guys regarding Kelly's fabulous beach house -- so sorry. Apparently it is on the market for over $6 million.  I know some people don't dig it -- it is very white and a little antiseptic --but I love it. Just love the location and ocean views.  I am going to keep watching RHOC (even though I think this season is one of the worst ever so far) because I am very curious about Kelly -- specifically what's happening with her and her husband.  He seems like a nice guy, and even if he is a bit controlling, he has certainly given her a very nice lifestyle. And very few men would be open to having their mother-in-law and brother-in-law live with them, especially in a household with a volatile marriage. A part of me hopes they stay together for cute little Jolie's sake.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gaily said:

I made a mistake earlier guys regarding Kelly's fabulous beach house -- so sorry. Apparently it is on the market for over $6 million.  I know some people don't dig it -- it is very white and a little antiseptic --but I love it. Just love the location and ocean views.  I am going to keep watching RHOC (even though I think this season is one of the worst ever so far) because I am very curious about Kelly -- specifically what's happening with her and her husband.  He seems like a nice guy, and even if he is a bit controlling, he has certainly given her a very nice lifestyle.

I'm not sure I'd call someone who joins Kelly in her screaming matches with the other gals a "nice guy".

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I'm not sure I'd call someone who joins Kelly in her screaming matches with the other gals a "nice guy".

His behavior was so bizarre that night. He was right up in it with his wife, and had this look of absolute glee on his face - like a middle school tormenting another kid. 

• Love 13

One thing I found confusing was when Kelly was trying to justify herself to Meghan she said she has never dealt with a group of girls being so mean... wasn't she bullied? I thought she said that several times

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Gaily said:

I made a mistake earlier guys regarding Kelly's fabulous beach house -- so sorry. Apparently it is on the market for over $6 million.  I know some people don't dig it -- it is very white and a little antiseptic --but I love it. Just love the location and ocean views.  I am going to keep watching RHOC (even though I think this season is one of the worst ever so far) because I am very curious about Kelly -- specifically what's happening with her and her husband.  He seems like a nice guy, and even if he is a bit controlling, he has certainly given her a very nice lifestyle. And very few men would be open to having their mother-in-law and brother-in-law live with them, especially in a household with a volatile marriage. A part of me hopes they stay together for cute little Jolie's sake.  

I don't know if a volatile couple that has had restraining orders against each other staying together is what is best for their child. 

• Love 8

Okay, I will admit right now I have not read a single post. I just watched and am not ashamed to say I was sitting here bawling my ass off. Good for David! Good for Shannon and I hope everything works out for them for years to come. I maybe a bit emotional right now because my daughter is moving 2000 miles away from me this Thursday, so maybe I should blame it on that -- lol.

I will say, again, I absolutely abhor Vicki & Kelly!!! I have watched every episode of every season and have to say I was usually in Vicki's corner. Not anymore . . . just can't stand her. Kelly is a waste!

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I was so hoping they would show the Heather / Jeff altercation !  Even though Heather supposedly assisted David with the party, I got the impression she was a bit salty and maudlin about it. Jealousy maybe? 

I get such a kick out of seeing Jimmy with Terry and Eddie: he could come home for a group outing if the other guys are there but can't / won't be there for the conception of his kid... Definite 3 way bromance there! 

Watching Shannon pack gave me anxiety! 

It hurts me to say this but Vicki looked fantastic at dinner with Kelly- whether it was a broken heart diet or revenge fitness plan, I don't think she's ever looked this good. 

The more I see Kelly I realize she really is a troubled individual . I liked Megan's truthful tough love but it is completely wasted on Kelly because she obviously has no control over her crazy. 

Tamra's "joke" about fast Eddie makes me wonder if maybe the honeymoon is over with them?! 

I don't blame Shannon for not wanting to be friends with Vicki anymore: Vicki's lies have revealed who she really is and she isn't good friend material. It's not a matter of hurt feelings or anger anymore- Shannon seems indifferent towards Vicki. 

It's not a 'bromance' in the typical guy universe, they all are married to shrews and commiserate at having fallen into trap with the women they chose.

A real bromance would be a side trip/bbq/getting together for a night on the town.

Those three hang together because they know what each has to do to stay out from the crosshairs and that pulls them together.

• Love 2

Actually, even Shannon commented on the horrible birthday she had with him last year - the dinner at a pub that, if I recall correctly, was either chosen as a previous venue of the affair or was the only decent place he HADN'T taken his affair to.  In either case, the flashback to that moment was shown.  As far as I am concerned, the party we saw in this episode pretty much made up for last year's debacle.

Okay, yes, I teared up a little at the vow renewal, but I thought David was motivated more by embarrassment at how he looked last year. I could just see his talk with the producers, "Man, you guys just killed me last year in that sports pub. Help me think of something special for this year." To which the evil Bravo producers (always thinking one or two seasons ahead) suggested the cursed vow renewal. David, being a bit dim, bought it.  

The packing scene with Shannon was hilarious. In her defense, she did end up going from there to the airport for Cabo, so it's a good thing her nasal crap was packed. But let me ask this:  The whole day was on her actual birthday, was it not? So who in their right mind schedules a bikini wax on their bday?  Is that Shannon's idea of a special day?

I really wish Bravo had footage of Heather being rude to the wait staff. That venue is pretty much 5 star; can't see how the wait staff would need much correction by her Highness Dubrow.  

I did enjoy Meghan, the voice of reason with crazy Kelly, in her all grey house. Grey, grey, grey. I cannot wait until that trend dies out. Sorry all you grey lovers, but every color scheme eventually becomes outdated and I'm scouring the design magazine for signs that it's over.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I see her as a bit less hinged than Danielle.  Danielle is crazy no doubt but I don't see her shanking anyone.  

I think Danielle would hire someone to whack an enemy. She'd think about it and then make plans, etc. She's mean and devious. Kelly, on the other hand, would be the one to run over to an enemy's house in a fit of rage and kill them herself. Then she'd say "oops" and have dinner, claiming she was provoked and she's working on her anger issues. She's certifiable. Danielle, in my opinion, was scary but she was not "crazy", IMO. She'd have a way to handle it. Kelly would just go psycho because she is a psycho.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

His behavior was so bizarre that night. He was right up in it with his wife, and had this look of absolute glee on his face - like a middle school tormenting another kid. 

It looked to me like their foreplay.  I was seriously grossed out at one point he's calling Shannon Mrs Roper WHILE looking straight at Kelly.  I think they have a lot of drunk angry sex when they aren't fighting or sending nasty texts to ex's.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Roxy said:

I think Danielle would hire someone to whack an enemy. She'd think about it and then make plans, etc. She's mean and devious. Kelly, on the other hand, would be the one to run over to an enemy's house in a fit of rage and kill them herself. Then she'd say "oops" and have dinner, claiming she was provoked and she's working on her anger issues. She's certifiable. Danielle, in my opinion, was scary but she was not "crazy", IMO. She'd have a way to handle it. Kelly would just go psycho because she is a psycho.

I laughed cause this is all too true!  Except Danielle couldn't afford to hire anyone good.  We'd see her on a Dateline sting trying to hire a hitman for $200.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, Lucygirl2 said:

One thing I found confusing was when Kelly was trying to justify herself to Meghan she said she has never dealt with a group of girls being so mean... wasn't she bullied? I thought she said that several times

From what we have seen I believe that Kelly was the bully and not the bullied as a child.

Edited by Giselle
Damn you auto correct!
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Gaily said:

Ubiquitous, I should have been more specific in my description of Kelly's husband.  He seems very nice to HER is what I should have said.  

Ahhhh, he does support her madness but I'm not so sure that is a good thing though! LOL Of course, he may support her because he knows she will beat the crap out of him once they get home if he doesn't!!!

57 minutes ago, Lucygirl2 said:

Kelly did claim that she was bullied by the others at the sushi restaurant but we never saw that and it looked like Meghan rolled her eyes when Kelly made that claim, LOL 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's hard to consider an apology honest when you feel the need to apologize after justifying your behaviour as a reaction that was provoked from other people. That's not an honest apology because it takes zero accountable for the choices you made in that situation. That only means that she's sorry it happened...until the next time it happens. 

I thought David's surprise was thoughtful. But in a true fashion of a man, he thought of the idea and then enlisted the help of a woman to get it done, haha. 

It's the most laughable thing to hear grown women who like to incite trouble turn around and blame jealousy on the reason for them being outcasted from an event rather than their own stupidity and shameful behaviour. Their entire lunch conversation was hilarious. Taking etiquette classes from Vicki...from VICKI!!! LMAO

As stuffy and pretentious as Heather can be, she certainly doesn't owe Kelly an apology and I wouldn't judge her for taking offense to Kelly's audacity. Asking someone to leave after they've become loud and verbally abusive at a celebratory event does not require an apology. And you don't even need to look further than the previews to see exactly what I mentioned earlier - Kelly is always sorry...until the next time. Her and Vickie must be mixed with stupid...it's the only explanation I have for their audacious behaviour. 

Oh and, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I should have taken a shot every time she said it, lol. 

Cos girls don't like fart jokes or playing horseshoes at a party, they want cake, drinks and a ceremony, otherwise?

They aren't happy!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gaily said:

Ubiquitous, I should have been more specific in my description of Kelly's husband.  He seems very nice to HER is what I should have said.  

According the Heather what the back story is, essentially Jeff was giving her a hard time, asking how much plastic surgery she had, in other words acting like Jeff.  There was no scene at the party, it all happened much later.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

According the Heather what the back story is, essentially Jeff was giving her a hard time, asking how much plastic surgery she had, in other words acting like Jeff.  There was no scene at the party, it all happened much later.

And he probably did that because someone not Jeff is doing her house so he doesn't view her as a potential client.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lucygirl2 said:

Yes Kelly used I was bullied by mean girls as justification for befriending Vicki.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I presumed that Jeff had done some design work for them at some point, but that was based on the show saying Shannon was friends with Jeff and Jenni.  That she was friends with both made me think it was a work relationship one way or another (design or Bravo).

She also buddied up to Alexis after she also was on the outs with them. ... she was also mean to her in the beginning.  She picks the other outsider to commiserate with.  Misery loves company.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Dr. Moon must not do weddings because I half expected him to officiate the wedding with a cupping ceremony and than give the not so new newlyweds colonics to flush out all the bad mojo. 

I was looking for 9 lemons hanging from the arbor

• Love 4

I think Jim is about as excited about the new baby as he would be about having the IRS audit his taxes.  Clearly he doesn't want to see the video or hear about it.  

When David told Shannon they were going to Mexico, I swear after the initial shock, I could see her thinking "I have to go home and pack more of Dr Moon's medications, and I didn't pack for Mexico".  Wonder if they did in fact go back home for a quick repack.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

From what we have seen I'm more believe that Kelly was the bully and not the bullied as a child.

So Kelly is Liz Lemon from 30 Rock?  Spending her life thinking she was bullied while  everyone else knows she is horrible to everyone around her.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think Jim is about as excited about the new baby as he would be about having the IRS audit his taxes.  Clearly he doesn't want to see the video or hear about it.  

When David told Shannon they were going to Mexico, I swear after the initial shock, I could see her thinking "I have to go home and pack more of Dr Moon's medications, and I didn't pack for Mexico".  Wonder if they did in fact go back home for a quick repack.

Did you see how much Shannon packed just for an overnight trip. She knows they are going to Cabos for 4 days. If she got David to go home for a "quick" repack, I picture a duffel bag of beach wear and a body bag for Dr. Moon.

• Love 2