Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Shannon Gets Her Groove Back

• Start Topic

I was really impressed when Meghan reprimanded Kelly despite her looking like this most of the episode:

Meghan in glasses

Jeff Lewis was hilarious as always.  "Vicki's on her way."  

I don't understand Kelly's makeup.   She looks windburned, sweaty and dirty and it looks like she contours her nose within an inch of its life.  It's so ridiculously pointy it's all I can see.  

Congrats David--you redeemed yourself from last year! 

I wonder if Vicki would be friends with Kelly if Vicki weren't ostracized by the rest of the group.  Seems like she'll take whatever "friend" she can get right now.  Surely she can't actually like her??

Did anyone catch Jim Edmonds doing a gun gesture toward his head when Meghan was telling David about the embryos?  It was really quick but absolutely horrible.  

Who is Max and why is he sending Terry pictures of empty chairs?  I'm impatient and want to know now! 

I admit, I teared up during the cow renewal. It was so sweet, and came across as actual reality tv.

Darn, I must have missed this!  (yes, I know it's a typo but it's hilarious!)

Edited by Teddybear
  • Love 16

When Kelly was with Meg, she looked like she put her lipstick on in the dark.  Was she held back in kindergarten for not knowing how to color between the lines?   

I too found myself hearing the Soup announcer saying "Meghan King Edmonds, unlikely voice of reason."  Valium is her friend.  She was articulate, collected and handled the conversation really well.  Maybe she should stay stoned for housewife events. 

I laugh every time they show Kelly doing a talking head in her Hester Prim dress.  So proper, she's a little angel. 

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

Who is Max and why is he sending Terry pictures of empty chairs?  I'm impatient and want to know now! 

Max is Terry & Heather's eldest daughter (the girl half of the twins).  She was either (a) making a very belated reference to Clint Eastwood's '12 RNC speech or (b) pointing out Terry isn't around for family dinner.  I'm going with B for now, but the kid may have a weird sense of humor, being related to Terry & all.

I'm a good 78.6% convinced Kelly is punking the viewers with her looking to Vicki for polite society behavior. 

I second keeping Meghan on valium; unlikely voice of reason, indeed.

• Love 15

It is probably the kiss of death but this vow renewal seemed more authentic, loving and sweeter than all of the others combined.

I mean the fact that we didn't see Heather micromanagING all of David's choices not being shown.

I love the fact that Vicki's stupid lie about cancer has seemed to make all the housewives closer. Tamra knows that drama makes Bravo happy but Shannon/Heather and Meghan all seem happy for and delighted to see one another. Maybe they should have had a Housewives renewal ceremony.

• Love 21
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm turning off the tv when  "Meghan takes the next step in her IVF process".  I don't give a fuck Meghan.. Neither does your husband.

I was a bit surprised to see Jim managed to show up for this event but not for Meghan's implantation.

8 hours ago, English Teacher said:

How oh how oh how could Vicki and Kelly entertain even for a nanosecond that it would have been appropriate to invite them to this party?!?!?  It is impossible that denial and narcissism run that deep.

I do wonder, though: Vicki VERY V-E-R-Y seldom ever "adopts" the new housewife so quickly.  Normally they have several fiery hoops to jump through before she will even deign to listen to them.  I wonder why Kelly is special (aside from the recent drama).

Yeah, I found it amusing Vicki and Kelly thought they should have been invited to Shannon's renewal ceremony, too, then high fiving each other over Vicki's birthday call that was thinly-disguised as a birthday hint-dropping.

I suspect Vicki is more accepting of the newest housewife only because no one else wants to be with her and she knows she needs the camera time to stay relevant on this show.

4 hours ago, Muffyn said:

So many ways the Beador event was different:

1. No screaming

2. No drunken antics

3. People other than the housewives attended.

4. People actually seemed to be having a good time.

5. Vicki and Kelly were not there. (Hmm...)

• Love 14

I loved seeing a truly happy occasion and Shannon's reactions.  On Shannon's first year, I might have thought negatively about Shannon's dress comment (there she goes ruining the moment again) but now I just smile and think that's such a "Shannon" thing to say!  I'm really happy that David made her so happy.

Nice to see Jeff and Jenni and Gage too!

• Love 21
9 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I do wonder, though: Vicki VERY V-E-R-Y seldom ever "adopts" the new housewife so quickly.  Normally they have several fiery hoops to jump through before she will even deign to listen to them.  I wonder why Kelly is special (aside from the recent drama).

Because Vicky is a pariah this season. Yet Kelly seems to think she is still OC top dog...she's really dumb.

And, more to the point, Vicki thinks she's still top girl; the OG of the OC...which, when you come down to it or give it a nanosecond of thought, is something I wouldn't want carved on my gravestone.

I wonder if Vicki would be friends with Kelly if Vicki weren't ostracized by the rest of the group.  Seems like she'll take whatever "friend" she can get right now.  Surely she can't actually like her??

Well, dang, she can't film every one of her scenes with Brianna and the grandbabies, can she? Any port in a storm...

Edited by Beden
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Teddybear said:

Congrats David--you redeemed yourself from last year! 

I agree!  But I kept thinking, hold something back for next year David; because you know she's now going to expect something even more special for her 53rd birthday!!

• Love 2

Wow, Megan was the most sensible I have ever seen her during that bedside chat with Kelly. Can we just keep her on Valium 24-7?

Leave it to Vicki to turn a Happy Birthday message into a 5 minute ramble about HER party. Yea, I'd be passing on that one. 

So Vicki is going to mentor Kelly now? First step, counsel the woman to stay in her rocky marriage because "being single sucks". Next - get her drunk and make her laugh until she pees on the chair. Finish off with teaching her how to grimace in disgust every time she tries a new dish. Those two really were made for each other. 

Shannon packing was hilarious. It's ONE night, girl. I think you can live without your nasal wash and vitamins. 

You know, generally I hate vow renewals, but I think David planning the whole surprise birthday shindig and getting the girls there for the ceremony was really sweet. I felt that his intentions were totally genuine, and I hope this isn't the kiss of death for them, like it is for so many others. 

Can we talk fashion for a minute? I thought Tamra looked smoking at the party! Terry on the other hand - so out of place in that leather jacket. Also, Megan, Nancy Regan called and wants her blazer back. 

Did I really see Jim mimicking being shot in the head when Megan brought up the baby thing? Yea, he was really on board with this idea. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, English Teacher said:

Because she has literally no one else. Plus, Kelly makes her look better by default. 

9 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Of all of the OC housewives left to choose from, Heather was easily David's best bet for someone to help plan a party...but I could still see Heather being rude to the wait staff.  She has a condescending tone about her at times.  Jeff Lewis can be so OTT dramatic about things, though, so who knows if what Heather did/said was really all that rude.  Seeing prim and proper Heather get 'down in the mud' with Jeff amuses me.  

Yea, without actually seeing it, it's hard to know what side to land on. Heather is generally alright by me, but I LOVE me some Jeff Lewis. I did LOL when he complained he had to stop working to deal with all the group texts about this event. I can see Heather going into overdrive trying to set it up.

Oh, I forgot, did anyone else notice Megan acting like she didn't know who Jenni was? "What was your name?" Bitch, please. 

• Love 4

Someone mentioned upthread that Vicki had better watch her back because Kelly will come for her.  It's funny because my son was watching with me and said the exact same thing.  When those two go at it, it won't be pretty, but I hope I have a front row seat!!

I have to go against opinion on Vicki's dress at lunch.  I thought it was wayyyyy too much side boob for someone her age (I'm close to the same age, so I don't think I'm being mean).  We all need to review our fashion choices as we age, especially women.  

Also, I was glad to see Jim Edmonds.  I've softened on him a little bit (I know I should probably hide now).  Another poster wrote about how well liked Jim is in St. Louis and I've tried to give him a little break.  I think that while it would have been nice if he were there for the implantation, Meghan knows his schedule well ahead of time.  He has a dream job and brings in the lion's share of the money, so it's fair to work around his schedule.  I also think the IVF was planned to be done during the RH season, which makes it apparently during the season Jim works, so he can't always be there.  He was pretty clear about not being fully on board with having more children and Meghan pushed the issue.  I can't be outraged that he still feels that way, since he was upfront in the beginning.  I think he should have never signed on for another child, if he felt that way, but he didn't ask me for advice.  

• Love 19

I heard that Kelly and her husband have put her beautiful beach house up for sale -- I think the price is around $4 million. I wonder if they are splitting up again?  I know Kelly is full of crazy but I like that she brings drama and spice to the show. This season is very dull and stale for me -- and I really hate saying that. As much as I adore Shannon -- she continues to be the MVP Housewife season after season for me -- the rest of the cast have extremely boring and self-serving storylines.  I don't care about Tamra's fake Christianity and fitness contest. I'm sick of Heather four-year-old storyline around building that monstrous house and no I don't have any sympathy for your marriage/workaholic husband -- you both love the luxury lifestyle too much so he will never scale back his workload. I really don't care about Meagan getting pregnant when it's obvious her much older husband doesn't want another kid.  Those three ladies are boring me to tears.

So thank God for Shannon, Kelly and even ol' Vicki -- at least they are bringing some drama.  Vicki looks the best she's ever looked and I don't mind seeing Brianna and the kids -- that storyline helps soften Vicki when she needs it the most.  

I wonder how this season will play out?  My guess is that Shannon will emerge as the Alpha Housewife-- she pretty much has already. If she and Vicki don't make up, Vicki might get kicked to the curb next season.  

Interesting that we have not seen much of Eddie this season so far. He was briefly in one or two of he earlier episodes when he was giving Tamra good advice on not enabling Ryan so much. I did not see him at the Shannon/David vow renewal. I really like Eddie and believe he is a good influence on Tamra.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Normades said:

Someone mentioned upthread that Vicki had better watch her back because Kelly will come for her.  It's funny because my son was watching with me and said the exact same thing.  When those two go at it, it won't be pretty, but I hope I have a front row seat!!

Oh my gosh! How did I forget that flashback of her shrieking at the 1980's party and blaming it on her mother?

• Love 6

I think people who like Shannon continue to like her because of her self-awareness that's evident in her TH's. She can sometimes be shrill but I do like how she's candid and puts herself out there for the show. That's what's lacking with Kelly and Vicki. I don't get that "they hate us because they can't be us" logic. People don't like you, period!!! No hint of kindness, even. The housewives I end up liking are those who I can imagine being good friends with. I know that Kelly brings the drama and it would probably be boring without her, etc. etc. but originally I started watching the housewives franchise to look at their houses, clothes and handbags. 

Edited by Anna525
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Well, Shannon and David, your marriage had a good run.  All that's left now is to decide who files for divorce and to divide up the property.  RIP marriage!

Kelly, no one hates you because they want to be you.  They hate you because you suck. 

Ha ha.  WORD to this.  Worst of all? The dumb cow couldn't even get the "saying" right.  It's supposed to be "They hate us cuz they ain't us."  Because rhyming.  Instead she said it as "They hate us cuz they can't be us." Yeah, keep telling yourself that Kelly.  The rest of us will be over here in the real world.

Count me in on those who were moved by Shannon and David's romantic night. (yes, I admit I passed a bit of eye water when she walked down to see the vow renewal ceremony "reveal.")  I think was moved more so by how touched and happy Shannon was.  She's definitely gone through hell these past 2 years, and she deserves some happiness!  I TRULY hope this "renewal" is not the kiss-of-death as it was for... Vicki and Don ... and Peter and Cynthia ... and well, the list goes on. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

I agree!  But I kept thinking, hold something back for next year David; because you know she's now going to expect something even more special for her 53rd birthday!!

Like divorce........

• Love 4

I was so hoping they would show the Heather / Jeff altercation !  Even though Heather supposedly assisted David with the party, I got the impression she was a bit salty and maudlin about it. Jealousy maybe? 

I get such a kick out of seeing Jimmy with Terry and Eddie: he could come home for a group outing if the other guys are there but can't / won't be there for the conception of his kid... Definite 3 way bromance there! 

Watching Shannon pack gave me anxiety! 

It hurts me to say this but Vicki looked fantastic at dinner with Kelly- whether it was a broken heart diet or revenge fitness plan, I don't think she's ever looked this good. 

The more I see Kelly I realize she really is a troubled individual . I liked Megan's truthful tough love but it is completely wasted on Kelly because she obviously has no control over her crazy. 

Tamra's "joke" about fast Eddie makes me wonder if maybe the honeymoon is over with them?! 

I don't blame Shannon for not wanting to be friends with Vicki anymore: Vicki's lies have revealed who she really is and she isn't good friend material. It's not a matter of hurt feelings or anger anymore- Shannon seems indifferent towards Vicki. 

• Love 16

I think it is a shame that Meghan conceived a child with a man who clearly did not want another child, last season this guy did not even want to get her a new couch! Meghan may be putting nails in the marriage coffin with this child. 

So David and Shannon renew their vows, (we all know how that usually turns out), lovely and well executed surprise, cut to the guests and there are Terry and Heather sitting there with their heads together looking dreamy eyed at the bride and groom...do those two know how to work it on camera or what? Blech.

Tamara chit chatting with Jeff and Jenni, (which I loved seeing them) but had no idea that Shannon is besties with them.  Was there an issue between Jeff and Heather?  I do think it is funny that he kept bringing up Vicki, like the producers told him to stir things up and that is all he could think of.

Shannon is pretty real considering she is incredibly wealthy, she showed herself in full dress length Spanx, gotta love it!

Kelly is deranged, she wants Vicki to teach her how to be? Like a life coach, oy vey.

• Love 13

I really wanted David to pull out yet another piece of ugly jewelry for Shannon's birthday gift, (I guess it's his thing) I giggle every time she has to act like she loves it.

Can Vicki stop flicking her tongue around her mouth whenever she tastes something she does not like, I want to puke when I see that.

My wanting to renew my vows whenever I am in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator just seem so tacky now that I have seen Shannon and David's renewal.  LOL.

• Love 13

Happiness is never a good plot point.  I'm happy for David and Shannon though.  Shannon looked younger without all of the black eye make-up. 

Vicki is just hanging out with Kelly because she has no other options.  It's pretty obvious.

When Meghan made a bee-line in the reception area to meet someone, I figured they had to be famous.  Hello Jenny Pulos. 

Jim Edmonds is never going to be husband of the year but I wonder if this happened:  He told Megan he'd do IVF (mainly because he wants a son) but if she wanted him to be there, she'd have to have it done in St. Louis.  Megan didn't want to give up being on TV, so now Jim looks a lot worse than he actually is in this decision. I don't like Jim, but he is a take-no-bullshit type of guy and I respect that.  It was weird that he put his arm around fame whore Terry Dubrow.

Edited by MerryMary
  • Love 10

I do agree with comments about Vicki looking good. Her hairstyle suits her. And I wonder if it's because she lost weight that her jawline looks more defined, or maybe she had some work done. But that's about all I like about her. :P 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gaily said:

I heard that Kelly and her husband have put her beautiful beach house up for sale -- I think the price is around $4 million. I wonder if they are splitting up again?  I know Kelly is full of crazy but I like that she brings drama and spice to the show. This season is very dull and stale for me -- and I really hate saying that. As much as I adore Shannon -- she continues to be the MVP Housewife season after season for me -- the rest of the cast have extremely boring and self-serving storylines.  I don't care about Tamra's fake Christianity and fitness contest. I'm sick of Heather four-year-old storyline around building that monstrous house and no I don't have any sympathy for your marriage/workaholic husband -- you both love the luxury lifestyle too much so he will never scale back his workload. I really don't care about Meagan getting pregnant when it's obvious her much older husband doesn't want another kid.  Those three ladies are boring me to tears.

So thank God for Shannon, Kelly and even ol' Vicki -- at least they are bringing some drama.  Vicki looks the best she's ever looked and I don't mind seeing Brianna and the kids -- that storyline helps soften Vicki when she needs it the most.  

I wonder how this season will play out?  My guess is that Shannon will emerge as the Alpha Housewife-- she pretty much has already. If she and Vicki don't make up, Vicki might get kicked to the curb next season.  

Interesting that we have not seen much of Eddie this season so far. He was briefly in one or two of he earlier episodes when he was giving Tamra good advice on not enabling Ryan so much. I did not see him at the Shannon/David vow renewal. I really like Eddie and believe he is a good influence on Tamra.

Y'know, I posted something in another thread about the possibility of Heather becoming the new TBIC, but now, having watched Shannon in previous seasons and this most recent episode, I agree it's totally possible she could be the new alpha....she's a little silly, strikes me as authentic, is spontaneously nice to people, and (most importantly, IMNSHO) has the ability to laugh at herself....after all, a woman who lets herself be filmed in full spanx doesn't strike me as faking it. She's got enough built in drama with David's previous indiscretion, adolescent kids and their unavoidable shenanigans, and dealing with the likes of trampy and icky that she would well carry off the show in a slightly subdued Lucille Ball kinda way...I'd be tempted to start watching OC regularly if that were the case.

• Love 14

So hilarious, Jimmy with his arm fully up and around Terry on the bus. But I did notice Terry's body language, he was scrunched forward with his arms folded. Subconsciously he didn't like Jimmy making it look like they were a couple, ha! If only Jimmy showed as much affection towards Megan. I used to really dislike her but she has grown on me.

I can't believe it but the vow renewal made me tear up. Shannon was so happy and it was just so sweet to see, plus to see David really putting in an effort for his wife was beautiful. I hope, hope that their marriage survives and thrives and doesn't follow the vow-renewal curse. For some reason I think they have a good shot. (Another couple that the vow renewal cursed was Ramona and Mario.)

Yes, Eddie has such a bit part this season. I wonder why?

I grudgingly admit that Vicki looked really great at the dinner with Kelly. Her hair looked amazing and she just over-all looked really nice. Kelly is vile and I can't even stomach the sight of her face. She is a truly awful person deep inside, nothing can redeem her.. Literally nothing. Completely opposite of her, Shannon seems to be a truly kind person and I like that she shows her vulnerabilities. It makes her much more lovable and relatable.

• Love 17

The only thing holding back Shannon right now is her honest to goodness refusal to re-friend Vicki for the sake of the show.   It had to have hurt a little bit for Vicki to be stuck with weird Kelly while the others enjoyed a beautiful drama free party.  Vicki just never stops making it all about herself-well at least Shannon is spared from the desert vacation.  Lucky girl.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

How many times did Shannon shriek "Are you kidding me?!" It was annoying. Also, I wonder if she's really friends with the Flipping Out crew. 

According to Jenni, when she/Kelly were on WWHL a couple of weeks ago, she and Shannon are real life friends as are Shannon Jeff.

• Love 6

Wow that Kelly brings RH white trash to its lowest level.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/08/23/aatrh-exclusive-kelly-dodds-death-threats-exposed/  She said last night that her marriage wasn't good. . . I guess maybe she needs to leave her ex and his wife alone. 

6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to Jenni, when she/Kelly were on WWHL a couple of weeks ago, she and Shannon are real life friends as are Shannon Jeff.

Jeff and Shannon are USC alum, along with Heather McDonald.  Jeff goes tot he USC games with Shannon and David.  Doesn't everyone want to be friends with Jenni Pulous?  She is just a lot of fun.  In all fairness Jeff is also friends with Vicki and Tamra. 

• Love 8

After Kelly's demonic possession and meltdown last week, it was appropriate that the crazy be completely muted (sidelined with her sidekick) this week and the others allowed to relax and enjoy themselves without fear of her coming at them from Shannon's kitchen with sharpened ginzu knives. 

Oh yes, Kelly was on her redemption tour of course, paying a bedside visit to her heavily tranquilized friend Meghan, managing to act appropriately contrite and remorseful even while being told off. She did that last week too, immediately running over to Heather as she prepared to leave, looking concerned and nodding empathetically  at Heather's shock and outrage, as if someone else, not she, had caused Heather to react this way. It wasn't until Heather told her to leave that Kelly instantly snapped back to her default mode with a contemptuous "You're not the boss." 

To me, we already know what Kelly is and will continue to be: a loud, coarse, extremely angry, and violent narcissist who spends her life looking for people to hate and rage vicously against as opposed to people who can become true friends. Casual acquaintances who might or might not have her back don't count. The next time Shannon gives her a judgemental stare or a flippant comment, she'll immediately revert to her true form.

It's how the others have reacted to Kelly's epic restaurant meltdown that gives us some real insight into who these housewives really are and how the remainder of the season will probably play out. Tamra, no surprise, has become a master at playing both sides while continuing to stir the shitpot that precipitates these confrontations. She can behave as if Heather and Shannon are her beloved friends, and she might have them convinced of that, but the truth is that Tamra isn't just drawn to the dark side, she is the dark side, and that's where her true allegiances reside. Her "Kelly is in deep pain and truly needs our love and support" is complete bullshit that only confirms that she sees in Kelly a kindred spirit (her "mini me"). Her Christian lite sentiments are no more authentic or valid than her long phony road to Damascus conversion and re-baptism, which was prompted by her rapidly declining viewer support, not any spiritual awakening. Recall how she eventually gravitated back to Vicki and Kelly at the front of the restaurant, all three of them mean-spirited and predatory birds of a feather, together enjoying Kelly's cruel mimicry of the ruined party's host. 

If, as has been reported, Kelly returns next season, then we might very well see Heather leave the show. She doesn't need the money or the aggravation of dealing with such people, and her continued association with them will only impede her success in broadcast media and other fields to which she obviously aspires. Vicki, the ultimate survivor, will probably claw her way out her temporary purgatory and back to prominence, no doubt with Tamra's able assistance. Shannon and Meghan alone would be mincemeat in the wake of a dominant Tamra/Vicki/Kelly alliance.

• Love 8

I think the only RH couple to have survived and thrived after a vow renewal are Ken and Lisa.  I hope for their sake Shannon and David beat the odds. 

David you done good. Very nice event but yeah, I do think giving Shannon more than a 1/2 hours notice would have been nice and telling her to pack her prettiest gown/dress. I'd have been like Shannon - would have wanted to wear something different. Still great though.

This was an overnight thing right? Traveling with Shannon must be like going away with an eco Felix Unger. 

I don't know how much Heather was involved but according to the timeline Bravo showed, David didn't contact her until 2 weeks before the event and Jenni and Jeff said they were getting a ridiculous amount of group texts for almost 2 months so....... my guess is that Heather didn't so much help plan the event as help  coordinate with the production on filming and transport. 

Kelly asking Vicki to teach her how to be a better person is akin to Kim Jong-il asking Pinochet to teach him about human rights. 

Jimmy continues to be unable to locate fucks to give. So nice that he can show up for a party and not Meghan's embryo implantation. 

Vicki did look really good at her dinner with Kelly.

That shrimp cocktail looked delicious! Made me hungry as hell. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Shut up, Meghan.

Kelly and Vicki patting each other on the back was sickening, as was Vicki making gagging noises after drinking the "spicy" martini and the Mexican food.

Yep, V was a sight.  Does she have the creepiest tongue movements or what?  I literally yelled at the tv for her to quit.  Its bad.  She also holds her mouth strangely that I think might have to do with a combo of botox and lip fillers.  She done effed up her mouth.  And again, PLEASE cyst and decease with the tongue shit.  For the love of god.

Oh Kelly.  You just need to let yourself out.  Don't come back, don't let us see your husband (who gives me bad feelings) again, and let's pretend you never showed up.

I FINALLY know who her mom reminds me of.  Add 10 years, LOTS of sun, and poofy hair and it is Dorinda.  A more sober version with more calm arms.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Should Be Working said:

If, as has been reported, Kelly returns next season, then we might very well see Heather leave the show. She doesn't need the money or the aggravation of dealing with such people, and her continued association with them will only impede her success in broadcast media and other fields to which she obviously aspires. Vicki, the ultimate survivor, will probably claw her way out her temporary purgatory and back to prominence, no doubt with Tamra's able assistance. Shannon and Meghan alone would be mincemeat in the wake of a dominant Tamra/Vicki/Kelly alliance.

I don't think Kelly has already gotten a contract for next season as some are reporting. It is standard practice for all of them to get general 3 year contracts that allows Bravo to make the decision if they are brought back each season or not, if the HW, herself, decides not to return, they are not allowed to appear on any other reality show for the remainder of the 3 year contract. So, although, Kelly may have the standard 3 season contract, the decision to bring her back for next season hasn't been decided as of yet. Now, if Kelly does come back next season, she and Vicki will try to tear each others throats out. Kelly will never allow herself to be Vicki's sidekick like Tamra has done over the years and Vicki is no one's sidekick ever!

I agree, Heather may leave after this season. I think she has had enough, especially since it was Terry that pushed her on the show to begin with and unless  something bad happens, she will leave on a high note.

• Love 2

David was winning points all night and then, when talking about having sex before they leave the room, because they have 15 free minutes, he says something like, "so, do you want to bang one out?"    Oh, you romantic!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

One more final thought about the renewal...their Pastor seemed to really dwell on the negatives between D & S during the ceremony, I did not think that was appropriate. TIA.

I am with you on this.  I think he did it so he could then emphasize the role of god in fixing their relationship. If he had to mention the problems, why not instead focus on how David and Shannon are committed to making their marriage better and to creating a strong family. 

16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Yep, V was a sight.  Does she have the creepiest tongue movements or what?  I literally yelled at the tv for her to quit.  Its bad.  She also holds her mouth strangely that I think might have to do with a combo of botox and lip fillers.  She done effed up her mouth.  And again, PLEASE cyst and decease with the tongue shit.  For the love of god.

And now we know what it would be like to kiss Vicki.  Don't worry.  I'll let myself out. 

• Love 2

One more final thought about the renewal...their Pastor seemed to really dwell on the negatives between D & S during the ceremony, I did not think that was appropriate. TIA

I suspect we didn't see the whole vow renewal.  They may have chosen to air that part because we all know about their issues, and, if they didn't show that part, people would say "Oh, but we know the truth........"

• Love 3