Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Shannon Gets Her Groove Back

• Start Topic

Just now, biakbiak said:

Really? I saw her squealign and asking David questions almost quicker than he could get the answers out and naming a gazillion ideas based on which exit they were approaching.

Yeah, but it didn't ring true to me this time. She seemed too subdued, I guess. 

6 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

I feel kind of bad saying this, but I do not for a second think that Shannon was 'surprised' by this "cow renewal." She was far too calm and wasn't asking 10K questions and barking and squealing about everything, so I'm suspicious. 

I was also incredibly embarrassed that the "pasture" was standing up there barking (albeit low key) about the affair. I know the EARTH knows about it b/c Shannon chose to share it on tv, but still. YMMV.

She seemed genuinely surprised to me, but I do agree about the pastor's speech.

• Love 11

He seems like he has an aversion to being on the show and shuts down.

It seems his aversion is to his wife, and her having his baby. That "kill me now" gesture goes way beyond indifference, and is just plain hatin'.

• Love 6

You know, I felt like I wanted to bang my head against the wall when Mudhen told someone at the party something like, "And then we are going to see if there is a baby in me!"

Yes, Jimmy is going to take a flashlight and check!

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:57 PM, StevieRocks said:

I feel kind of bad saying this, but I do not for a second think that Shannon was 'surprised' by this "cow renewal." She was far too calm and wasn't asking 10K questions and barking and squealing about everything, so I'm suspicious. 

I was also incredibly embarrassed that the "pasture" was standing up there barking (albeit low key) about the affair. I know the EARTH knows about it b/c Shannon chose to share it on tv, but still. YMMV.

I thought Shannon repeated asking "Are you KIDDING me?!?!" was a genuine reaction to the vow renewal.

Funny you should mention "pastures". I recently saw a commercial for a car that mentioned driving across the border for some tacos a la pasture! Tamra's been vindicated. Is this the world we live in?

• Love 1

I must mention that Barbie pink is not Shannon's color, and that the cut of that dress was awful.   Shannon may have a bit of pudge, but that dress made it look like she was hiding 30 lbs instead of 10-15.

Damnit Shannon, if you must buy off the rack, at least get your clothes tailored.   Stop it with the aging, frumpy clothing and dark eye makeup.  About 50 percent less make up and a personal stylist under 50 would do Shannon a world of good.   That stupid intro dress with the short sleeves vexes me as well.    Shannon simply cannot dress herself.  

I may have typed it before, but has Vicki forgotten that Brooks was PROVEN to have been lieing about having cancer? Every time I watch this ep I am stunned by her acting like everyone is accusing Brooks and her of what they admitted they did last season!

• Love 1