Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

I don't think much fuss would be made of any of the Duggar's clothing choices had they not repeatedly called attention to it over the last 10+ years. Jessa does talks about dressing modern modest, Joy discussed having an appropriate wedding dress a few months ago and Jill discussed at length modifying her wedding dress 3 years ago.

Other than the hate the Duggars spew, most of the snark on here reflects how hypocritical they are. When you hear for years how much thought they put into what they wear its hard to stop noticing their clothing. Isn't it funny how that works, the humble Duggars and their humble clothing, yet we know every detail, down to their tank tops.

• Love 24
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think much fuss would be made of any of the Duggar's clothing choices had they not repeatedly called attention to it over the last 10+ years. Jessa does talks about dressing modern modest, Joy discussed having an appropriate wedding dress a few months ago and Jill discussed at length modifying her wedding dress 3 years ago.

Other than the hate the Duggars spew, most of the snark on here reflects how hypocritical they are. When you hear for years how much thought they put into what they wear its hard to stop noticing their clothing. Isn't it funny how that works, the humble Duggars and their humble clothing, yet we know every detail, down to their tank tops.

So true.

They really made quite a fuss about pants on females, yelling nike, modesty . explaining their bathing suits, etc.  It was a major focus of their lives so now, we are trained to examine their clothes. 

I swear, in real life, I pay little attention to what people are wearing.  I have friends who only wear skirts/dresses and no one talks about it because no one really cares!  I myself choose to wear board shorts and a shirt to the beach.  I never post that nor do I talk about when at the beach because no one gives a crap.  Wear whatever you want. I have bigger fish to fry! 

• Love 19

I can't wait for the guys that this married, now former B+ list reality star from a huge family of reality stars used to have sex with out of the country, confront him. There is no way he stopped when he came back to the US, so there are probably some guys he has been with here too but are maybe afraid to say anything. His more famous wife knows about the guys and that tragic death outside the country but stays silent. She won't ever leave him.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 7:00 AM  

This is from Crazy Days and Nights which is a blind item column.  All the guesses about the subject of the blind were Derrick.

Consider the source and take it for what it's worth.  This is not the first time I've heard this rumor and it explains a lot of his recent actions to me.  YMMV.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, toodles said:

I can't wait for the guys that this married, now former B+ list reality star from a huge family of reality stars used to have sex with out of the country, confront him. There is no way he stopped when he came back to the US, so there are probably some guys he has been with here too but are maybe afraid to say anything. His more famous wife knows about the guys and that tragic death outside the country but stays silent. She won't ever leave him.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2017-12-07T08:00:00-08:00&max-results=8&start=8&by-date=false

I feel like this is not the first time we have heard such a blind item that could possibly be connected to Derick.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I feel like this is not the first time we have heard such a blind item that could possibly be connected to Derick.

Usually this stuff doesn't pan out at all.  Derick?  You know... it would explain so much of his behavior. 

I remember seeing dirty stuff about "a Duggar".  I thought it was crap gossip until it turned out to be Josh. Now I'm suspicious of these Duggars. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, toodles said:

This is from Crazy Days and Nights which is a blind item column.  All the guesses about the subject of the blind were Derrick.

Consider the source and take it for what it's worth.  This is not the first time I've heard this rumor and it explains a lot of his recent actions to me.  YMMV.

Aren't a lot of the CDAN blinds considered flights of fantasy? I know a few sites stopped re-posting them years ago.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Aren't a lot of the CDAN blinds considered flights of fantasy? I know a few sites stopped re-posting them years ago.

They are but now that a light is shining on the darkness of harassment and molestation in Hollywood it seems some blinds were spot on. If Derrick is self-loathing about his sexuality it would explain the praying about wedding cakes, the fact that he apparently has no former girlfriends prior to Muffy, etc. it would not explain his horrible fashion choices though (I jest)

maybe he is so deep in the closet that is the clothing he finds

Edited by nightmeri
Couldn’t resist one more jab against Derrick
  • Love 22
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Sounds like Derick read a self help book, to me.

How to Make Friends and Influence People might be a good start.

7 Habits of Highly Effective People, another.

Both good choices in lieu of: How to Be an Annoying Hypocritcal Judgmental Douchebag.

• Love 23

Since it's reported that the Dillards are not lacking personally for money from Jill's TLC salary, how much of THEIR OWN PERSONAL funds have they contributed to their missionary-type efforts? They should report THIS before asking others for their hard earned and most likely much needed funds.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Haven't checked the twatter for a couple of days. How did we miss him martyring himself yet agian? 

If I didn't abhor his particular beliefs, I would tend to agree with him here. At least he is openly admitting his hateful beliefs and not being a hypocrite. Like most of the others in this family.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

If I didn't abhor his particular beliefs, I would tend to agree with him here. At least he is openly admitting his hateful beliefs and not being a hypocrite. Like most of the others in this family.

Being that I loathe both hypocrisy and artifice, I have to agree with you wholeheartedly on this. It does take a certain amount of chutzpah to tell people “who you really are”. If I thought anything like Dreck (which I don’t), I’d personally be embarrassed for other people to know to the point that I’d just keep my mouth shut and not be twattering my views all over social media. 

• Love 10

That's Derick's way of saying "I'm gonna say whatever asshole crap comes floating through my tiny brain, then defend it to the death".  

Because Jesus. 

3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

not be twattering my views all over social media. 

Twattering is now my most absolute and total favorite word in the whole world. 

• Love 16
21 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Looks better. I don't mind full beards, but stubble is just slovenly looking to me.

Screenshot_20171208-203356.jpg

Dear Jill,

The late 80s early 90s called. They want their dress back. 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

The late 80s early 90s called. They want their dress back. 

Actually, the early 90's are back with a vengeance in fashion; the whole 'flowers on black' is everywhere around here. (I can't say if I'm happy about this or not. On one hand I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, on the other hand I thought it was bloody hideous the first time around). Jill is quite possibly, for the first time in her life, being on point on a new fashion trend.

• Love 14
On December 8, 2017 at 7:04 PM, toodles said:

/grabs popcorn 

• Love 12

What cracks me up is the one person who said their ministry is powerful, and people who do not agree with them are ignorant. Really... Stop drinking the Kool-Aid sweetie and take a hard long look at Dwerp because he wants to take away your rights because may not agree with him. In otherwords, ignorance is blissful, and you and Dwerp are seriously blissful.

This blathering twatterer only posts Bible verses that he probably does NOT understand, nor does he realize the irony of posting a good many of them.  

If he would actually pursue paid employment with as much fervor as he does in attacking Jazz, other LGBTQ people, and believing women should live in a Handmaiden’s Tale world, he would have a decent paying job.  Prospective employers do check social media behavior, and it’s admissible in court.  Even if he decided to get a job, he’s going to be somewhat unemployable.

• Love 9

He only uses the bible to promote his hated and bigotry. He hides behind God and Jesus to suit his own agenda. He actually believes he is helping God by trying to save heathens because we heathens are terrible and need to be brainwashed by him and his like to save the world in order to build a type of world he wants and like. He does not have an original thought of his own. He and Queen Cling are in so much denial and out of reality it is scary.

9 hours ago, bythelake said:

Practice what you preach, Derick. It would be a refreshing change from your usual judgmental and hateful diatribes. 

Even if he started Tweeting thinking folks would agree with his Tweets and see them as loving and helpful, he has to know by now that he (is) comes off as a hateful, judgmental asshole. He is either at a level of stupid that's beyond the pale or he enjoys inciting others.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Even if he started Tweeting thinking folks would agree with his Tweets and see them as loving and helpful, he has to know by now that he (is) comes off as a hateful, judgmental asshole. He is either at level of stupid that's beyond the pale or he enjoys inciting others.

He thinks he is the most special awesome Godly snowflake who is being attack for his religious beliefs, and God is totally on his side because he the holiest person on the planet.

Who in their right mind would find either one of them attractive? Birds of a feather will flock together...

And is you look for as many opportunities to kiss the right way to say it? Should it be when you look for opportunities to kiss. My community college writing instructor would lose her mind at the way the Duggar clan butchers the English language.

Edited by bigskygirl