Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Josh is allegedly the tallest one. Jedidiah might be taller.

It's hard to tell because Josh usually stands up straight while the other boys are usually hunched over. 

On the episode Raising 16 Children, TLC noted that Josh was six feet tall when he was 17-years-old.  Josh also said that he was six feet tall on his dating profiles.

Counting On.png

On 4/20/2018 at 2:12 PM, Christina87 said:

If she wants more babeeeez, she could use his sperm and do IVF, which would be waaaaay less gross than actually sleeping with him!

I'm sure she has a turkey baster.

• Love 8
On 4/21/2018 at 3:00 AM, Catfin said:

Google says he is 5'6. That's really short! 

I think google must be wrong; if you look at old family photos, Josh is about the same height as Jim Bob, maybe an inch or so shorter.

ETA: whoops, sorry nevermind. I missed a page of comments about this.

Edited by Vaysh
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Josh Duggar and I have the same favorite food. It seems I have a lot of soul-searching to do. 

Darn it so do I. As if its not enough having Tony on SisterWives trying to ruin tacos for everyone.

• Love 9

Future Goal: Attorney.

*guffaw* How's that workin' out for ya, Joshie? Like that's ever going to happen. He'd have to put the enchiladas down for five minutes and actually put in some effort, even to become a LAWYR. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

He's creepy and disgusting, but I have a teeny-tiny amount of sympathy for the fact that this is probably as good as his life is going to get. 

I feel the same. His worthless parents are at least partly responsible for what he is and isn't. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Mollie said:

On the episode Raising 16 Children, TLC noted that Josh was six feet tall when he was 17-years-old.  Josh also said that he was six feet tall on his dating profiles.

Well, no one has ever exaggerated or lie about their height on dating profile. 

• Love 8

Naw, I believe Smuggar is 6 feet. I'm actually surprised at the possibility that Boob may be shorter than 6 feet since he seems so much taller than MEchelle, but I do think he is slightly shorter than Josh.

Also, I suspect that Anna is taller than Kendra and definitely Lauren.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Heathen said:

I feel the same. His worthless parents are at least partly responsible for what he is and isn't. 

And his parents haven't shared ENOUGH in the blame, to be honest. They're back on tv, being heavily featured, while he is still a pariah. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Christina87 said:
6 hours ago, Heathen said:

And his parents haven't shared ENOUGH in the blame, to be honest. They're back on tv, being heavily featured, while he is still a pariah. 

And they're still bragging that their way is the best, even though none of their kids are productive adults with lives outside of the Duggar parents. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, kaleidoscope said:

RADAR  Exclusive:

Arkansas Officials Deny ‘Any Relief’ To Josh Duggar In Sex Molestation Lawsuit

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/04/arkansas-officials-slam-josh-duggar-tlc-sexual-molestation-lawsuit/

This just looks like the defendants' response to Josh' civil suit against them. When a suit is filed, the defendants are required to submit to the court their response to the claims against them (sort of like pleading not guilty in criminal court),  It would've been far more stunning if they had admitted that they caused economic and emotional harm to Josh and that he deserved compensation.  I'm sure their response is pure boilerplate for this kind of complaint.  They deny having done anything to have entitled him to receive payment.  That's the typical initial response to any civil suit.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I feel like I've started to compartmentalize the family members using the broadest parts of their personality so when I see a topic pop to the top of the boards my first thoughts on what might be going on boils down to:

Jinger & Jer:  What did they buy this time / What new clothes did Jinger premier / Baby watch 2018

Jessa & Ben: Is she pregnant / Are they moving out of the mold house

Jill & Derrick:  What bonehead thing did he tweet this time / What moron let her deliver their baby

Joy & Austin:  Did she have the baby (retired) / What did they do to try and stay relevent

The Lonely J's club:  Oh God who's courting now / Did Jana escape

And, of course this topic, Josh & Anna - Did she announce another pregnancy / What legal trouble did Joshly get into now.

Those are the first thoughts I have on each topic if it looks like that board has become super busy.  They all have their little crazy and/or fame seeking niche's in the family that they pretty much fall into regularly (except Jinger for her I'd go unique or even rebellious but not crazy)

I have nothing for Josiah, Lauren, Joe or Kendra except maybe baby watch for Kendra.  Right now they're sort of forgettable personalities pushed to the back of the pack unless and until they get a highlight episode in the next season or, of course, when Kendra pushes out the next Duggar Grandbaby (which will be just another brag number to MeChelle).

HA!  Pretty much what I think as well

7 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I feel like I've started to compartmentalize the family members using the broadest parts of their personality so when I see a topic pop to the top of the boards my first thoughts on what might be going on boils down to:

Jinger & Jer:  What did they buy this time / What new clothes did Jinger premier / Baby watch 2018

Jill & Derrick:  What bonehead thing did he tweet this time / What moron let her deliver their baby

Joy & Austin:  Did she have the baby (retired) / What did they do to try and stay relevent

And, of course this topic, Josh & Anna - Did she announce another pregnancy / What legal trouble did Joshly get into now.

Those are the first thoughts I have on each topic if it looks like that board has become super busy.  They all have their little crazy and/or fame seeking niche's in the family that they pretty much fall into regularly (except Jinger for her I'd go unique or even rebellious but not crazy)

I have nothing for Josiah, Lauren, Joe or Kendra except maybe baby watch for Kendra.  Right now they're sort of forgettable personalities pushed to the back of the pack unless and until they get a highlight episode in the next season or, of course, when Kendra pushes out the next Duggar Grandbaby (which will be just another brag number to MeChelle).

I think MeChelle has probably come to terms with her new season of life mainly due to the fact that she can now see the numbers clicking up so much faster now that she is not the one having to do all the work herself. What used to be one baby every year and a half or so (not counting twins), is now up to two or three a year with the promise of even faster accumulation in the coming years.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

*applauds* For Kendra, don't forget The Giggler.  Guessing that could be "Who wants to puncture their eardrums now after spending 15 minutes with Joe and Kendra?"

Edited by queenanne
12 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

100% same here!  I saw 20 replies in the Seewald thread and assumed Jessa finally announced. I’m actually glad it was her SIL accomplishing something!  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, SMama said:

Sentences end with a period not an exclamation mark/point. ? 

Technically, sentences can end with either a period, a question mark, or an exclamation point; that said, Mechelle's use of exclamation points was sheer overkill for someone who tends to be detached from children.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, louannems said:

Marcus has always been my favorite M kid.  Probably since he doesn't look like all the generic Duggars!

I think he looks a lot like Priscilla's oldest son. 

The Mkids are a really cute bunch. Even the ones that run Duggar-ish have enough Keller traits so you don't take one look at them and immediately see the Face of Boob.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Will Marcus even see this??

This is common. I'm in my mid thirties and I swear each day is a birthday or milestone tribute on SM to children that don't have or aren't old enough to see it themselves. So much to snark on, but this is  considered "normal." 

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

This is common. I'm in my mid thirties and I swear each day is a birthday or milestone tribute on SM to children that don't have or aren't old enough to see it themselves. So much to snark on, but this is  considered "normal." 

Normal amongst whom? I just can't understand it.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Technically, sentences can end with either a period, a question mark, or an exclamation point; that said, Mechelle's use of exclamation points was sheer overkill for someone who tends to be detached from children.

How does one exclaim (!) in that quiet baby voice of J'chelle's?

• Love 5
(edited)

That was really generic. He's sweet, he's learning a lot, he's growing up. Big whoop. (Not criticizing the kid, but the grandparents' generic, distant, robotic response to his existence.)

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Farmfam said:

Preach! 

• Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Normal amongst whom? I just can't understand it.

Someone on FB just posted a zillion pics with a long post of how "proud" they were of their child graduating.

Graduating nursery school. The kid is 5.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Someone on FB just posted a zillion pics with a long post of how "proud" they were of their child graduating.

Graduating nursery school. The kid is 5.

Exactly the reason I'm seldom on social media sites.  There's just too much bragging and putting all of life's moments "out there."

I'm just an old lady that didn't grow up with that shit, and feel very uncomfortable "sharing" every damned little doodie.  

It's all bullshit, and it's bad for ya.  Thank you Georgie!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

WTH????  Nursery school, seriously?

Heck, I've seen parents celebrating their kid's 'graduation' from Safety Town.  I wish they'd do us all a favor and send that stuff privately to grandparents and leave the rest of us out of it.

• Love 10

I take last day of school pics and post them on FB, but it’s one pic per kid, and most of our family lives far away. Usually it comes with the caption “Ready for Summer!” (Cause we are. ?)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

Heck, I've seen parents celebrating their kid's 'graduation' from Safety Town.  I wish they'd do us all a favor and send that stuff privately to grandparents and leave the rest of us out of it.

I have very fond memories of Safety Town and driving that big wheel around the street signs almost 34 years later.  I would love to see some pics from other kids enjoying it.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

I take last day of school pics and post them on FB, but it’s one pic per kid, and most of our family lives far away. Usually it comes with the caption “Ready for Summer!” (Cause we are. ?)

I had an old friend that between hers, his and ours had 7 kids.  She would write on the back window of the minivan at the start of the school year - It's the most happiest time of the year.  Then in the windows she would write each kids initials and the last 2 digits of the year they would graduate high school.  LOL

• Love 11