Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Zella said:

I've seen a fair amount of this on my social media feed over the past few years from people who want to avoid the pagan origins of the name Easter. 

Have the Duggars done this before? I honestly don't remember. 

Anna calls it Easter:

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Zella said:

I've seen a fair amount of this on my social media feed over the past few years from people who want to avoid the pagan origins of the name Easter. 

Have the Duggars done this before? I honestly don't remember. 

Yes, the Duggars have always called it ressurection Sunday.  I had never in my life heard Easter called that before.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Bacon greens  beans? Pretty sure I don't need a recipe I can figure it out myself. Just like Jilly's cinnamon sugar toast or sliced ice cream. 

They are simple hillbillies! 🤣

frozen beans and packaged bacon bits!

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • LOL 12

On Sierra Dominguez IG story, she went to Taco4Life and bought a family-size meal and took it to the Seewald’s.  I guess that was her attempt at name-dropping.  She made it sound like they were used to spending every Tuesday night together.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, awaken said:

Are they seriously frozen beans and packaged bacon bits, posted as a “recipe”?  I’m not going to give them any clicks!

But she roasted them! That has to count for something!!!!!111 😂

I copied the taco pic from a screenshot on FJ, but alas, the file was too big to paste. Jessa was in her pink joggers. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

But she roasted them! That has to count for something!!!!!111 😂

I copied the taco pic from a screenshot on FJ, but alas, the file was too big to paste. Jessa was in her pink joggers. 

8o52bm6mmvs41.jpg

At least the Seewalds are actually appearing like they are physical distancing. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Come on y'all, roasted green beans w/ bacon bits is far superior to cold green beans straight from the can. lol

They really are moving up in the world!  

• LOL 9

Poor Spurge. In Jessa's odd attempt to keep his curls, he never looks as if he's actually had a haircut. She needs to let it go and give him a nice cut. His after pic looks like a before pic.

Came back to add, are those pictures actually after and before? Both boys are wearing different shirts.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Came back to add, are those pictures actually after and before? Both boys are wearing different shirts.

The very first thing my kids do after a professional haircut is change their shirt because of all the "itchy" hairs.  And my kids are teenagers.  Also, it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to cut their hair, then give them a quick bath get all the loose hairs off so then a clean shirt makes sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

The very first thing my kids do after a professional haircut is change their shirt because of all the "itchy" hairs.  And my kids are teenagers.  Also, it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to cut their hair, then give them a quick bath get all the loose hairs off so then a clean shirt makes sense.

My hubby comes home from a cut and jumps in the shower for the same reason.

But this is Jessa we're talking about, common sense is not her strong suit. And if it's for before and after pics, I would imagine she'd snap a pic before changing their shirts.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

She needs to let it go and give him a nice cut.

I totally agree.  She should just buzz it off and let it grow back naturally.  Her system of clipping a few curls here and there ends up making him look like a ratty mop-top.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

My hubby comes home from a cut and jumps in the shower for the same reason.

But this is Jessa we're talking about, common sense is not her strong suit. And if it's for before and after pics, I would imagine she'd snap a pic before changing their shirts.

i do not understand why hairdressers do not rinse the clients after a cut!!!! I have even asked and they seem to forget , then when I remind them they give me subtle attitude... 

• Love 1
On 4/16/2020 at 7:18 PM, BradandJanet said:

I'd like her to say, The womb is empty. 

No chance of that, though, from brainwashed Anna. 

It's too soon for Anna to be expecting again. Her kids are all around 2 years apart.

Topic: I like the hair cuts Jessa gave the boys. 

• Love 3

I must admit that I love Spurgeon's curl and if he were mine he probably wouldn't get his first haircut until he started Kindergarten. That said, I think the afters look fine. Spurgeon still has unruly curls and Henry got what I like to call a "nice, short, boy's haircut".

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I must admit that I love Spurgeon's curl and if he were mine he probably wouldn't get his first haircut until he started Kindergarten. That said, I think the afters look fine. Spurgeon still has unruly curls and Henry got what I like to call a "nice, short, boy's haircut".

Except there will be no kindergarten for Spurgeon.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Poor potato baby.  She'll never be as pretty as her big brothers. 

If they name their next kid anything beginning with the letter "T", their kid initials will be S, H, I and.......T. 

They're idiotic enough to do it. 

So they do have a name thing going on!

• LOL 19
15 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Henry is getting to be as cute as  his brother.

I agree that Spurg, Henry and I think Ivy too are attractive, but they have such "big" features - they don't look quite natural to me. They kind of look like rubber dolls or cartoons or something. Which makes them unique and, like I said, attractive and/or interesting-looking.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Not clicking on it.  The pic looks like a free-for-all of grabbing food and spitting it out.

Nobody wears pink sweatpants except Miss Piggy.

Jessa, hate to tell you, but there about 2 million videos on-line showing how to cut hair. Watch one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 4/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, Churchhoney said:

How to Turn Dysfunctional Truth Into Pretty Lies for Profit (I Hope!) by Jessa Duggar Seewald

#Alternatefacts at it's finest

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I tried to watch it. I really did. My main takeaway is that Jessa is still fully indoctrinated. She used lots of Gothard-speak, and prattled on about character qualities without using the exact verbiage. Even in the little bit I saw, it's evident that Jessa is still on Boob's payroll. Mooch could do no wrong, and all her memories are happy ones. 

No mention of how they bungled the sex abuse. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Yeah she was so gentle and loving when she protected Josh over the sisters he was molesting, such a gem!

I wonder how patient Michelle was when blanket training those babies. Not much, I think.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'm surprised that Howler Construction hasn't attempted an expansion of the Seewald Home.  Perhaps another wing of bedrooms and a bath,  Do they have enough clearance to do such a thing?

They could turn their carport area into a master suite. A small one, but then the home would have 3 bedrooms.

• Love 4