Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

This is either a repeat scenario shot or an actual repeated photo. This is definitely not the first time I have seen this pose from the Seewalds.

2015 recreated?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

This is either a repeat scenario shot or an actual repeated photo. This is definitely not the first time I have seen this pose from the Seewalds.

You are right.  This was originally on Ben's Instagram on February 15, 2015.  Three years ago!  I guess she couldn't get him to pose for a recent show-everyone-how-much-you-adore-Jessa photo.

• Love 5

I had my suspicions; Jessa looked so much younger in the photo than how we've seen her recently, especially around the jawline. Her facial features changed from girl to grown woman sometime during her first pregnancy or right after but she looks very girlish still in this picture.

• Love 16
20 hours ago, louannems said:

Jessa's been so quiet lately!  I looked at her Instagram and see Ben sort of kissing Jessa. I'm thinking they are trying to keep up with Jill and Derick kissing.

Why do they post these ? pictures?  It just seems silly to me.

Her parents taught her to gross everybody out in public.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2015 recreated?

She looks SO much older in this photo! She could pass for 40, easily. As @Vaysh wrote, she definitely lost her youthful appearance sometime between her first pregnancy and Spurgeon's first year of life.

The sad thing is that the photo was taken almost three years ago. Looks like the Duggar girls (except Jana) will age as quickly, but not as horribly, as their brothers.

• Love 1

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, and now you can't see it, but a couple of days ago Jessa had one of those 24 hour stories on her Instagram page. It showed her, Jana, and Henry at the new Magnolia restaurant in Waco.  Man, they are really OBSESSED with that place!

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, and now you can't see it, but a couple of days ago Jessa had one of those 24 hour stories on her Instagram page. It showed her, Jana, and Henry at the new Magnolia restaurant in Waco.  Man, they are really OBSESSED with that place!

Probably obsessed with eating free!!!

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ve heard Jimbo has such foul breath it’s used to induce vomiting. I think MeMe said something to the effect. 

They based an entire episode around Boob's bad breath; took him to a doctor to check for allergies and everything.

Edited by Vaysh
  • Love 2

Jessa’s parents got famous by reproducing like bunnies with no real work put into it; she has no idea what regular people do to achieve their goals.

And that's why all of the Duggar kids will fail. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

Where are Benessa’s kids? At least Jana wasn’t stuck with them? Who was the unlucky sister mom?

Maybe Jessa tossed Bin's parents a bone and let them spend time with their grandchildren for once?

• Love 4

I think their is from when they met up with JinJer last week. Jessa I wearing the same outfit she wore with a fan.cfefa734-f72b-4afc-be4e-cfb666a140cb.png.49be2f7ceb78224e78dfb3c057e9cee6.png20180409_091146.png.ad5a691cb58e4d04eb0c42414e18a745.png

20 minutes ago, louannems said:

I like how in the Magnolia picture, Jessa is seemingly purposefully tightening her Old Navy swing dress to emphasize her flat non-pregnant belly.

That dress looks terrible on her, it almost looks like a sleeping shirt. 

19 minutes ago, SMama said:

Where are Benessa’s kids? At least Jana wasn’t stuck with them. Who was the unlucky sister mom?

Jana and Laura were there.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

WOW, Jessa is not wearing the brown sandals of doom.

No, but what the hell is Anna wearing on her feet?  They look like the shoes Little Orphan Annie would wear.

• Love 23
(edited)

Henry was there.  There was a shot of him in the stroller on Instagram.  

The black and white photo: Michelle was there with them.  I would recognize that hair and those fugly shoes anywhere.  So much for a fun trip...

WTF was Anna wearing on her feet?  They look like boats.

I am not a fan of Chip and Joanna.  But I give them credit for having college educations, and a very strong work ethic.  Plus, the have the sense to separate their personal religious beliefs from their show.  The Duggars can barely string a sentence together without adding the word "Jesus" to it. 

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 16

Are the older M kids wearing Chacos (or knock offs)? Good for them to wear weather appropriate footwear instead of flip flops.  If they’d only extend Mackenzy (sic) the courtesy of wearing weather appropriate clothing. She doesn’t need those stupid leggings under her dress. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Henry was there.  There was a shot of him in the stroller on Instagram.  

Might that little baby in the stroller be Mason instead? If so, there's no evidence of Spurg and Henry being there. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Josh is still presumed to be at Jesus Jail, right? I guess that's why Anna got to do something fun. It appears she is part of the family's in crowd only when they need to cheer her up about something. 

Edited by Christina87
5 hours ago, SMama said:

WOW, Jessa is not wearing the brown sandals of doom.

Damn - hard to believe. Stop the presses - 

5 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

WTF was Anna wearing on her feet?  They look like boats.

Anna looks rough and those clodhoppers are awful.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

Why is this Laura person hanging around all the time?  I'm beginning to believe the theory that she and Jana are a couple.

From your lips to God's ears. I would look rough too if I was married to Smuggly Do Wrong.

There’s speculation she took Tabitha Paine’s place as the teacher. She hash tagged a pic of Josie as “teacherslife.” There is no way Boob and Mullet will allow her in their home if they thought there’s even a hint of an attraction between Jana and Laura.

• Love 9

Scroll over to the third photo to see Jessa's flat belly.  But I agree, that hideous gray dress should be a sleep shirt!

I notice all the girls are wearing swing attire.  Frumpy and makes Anna look pregnant.

• Love 2

Yes, agree that Jessa's dress looks like a sleep shirt.

Laura dear, either the dress or pants with a shirt.  You're dress is the same length as Jessa's and Jana's.

Ben, stop channeling your Smugger BIL and take off the ball cap, ESP inside and AT THE FREAKING TABLE!

Anna - please burn those shoes.

Mechelle - yes you have something on your plate that is green - that's how most of the rest of us eat.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Somehow I can see JB and Michelle being totally oblivious to a lesbian relationship between Jana and Laura.  They would assume Laura is Jana's "special friend".  Historically speaking, most lesbian couples were able to fly under the radar compared to gay men.  Two unmarried women living together to share expenses was considered normal.

Completely agree. I think Boob and MEchelle would be utterly oblivious because it is so far outside their experience and understanding and they have zero imagination. I hope that Jana and Laura someday get to move out together, whatever the nature of their relationship.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

Wow is it Jennifer or jordyn with the belly. I was built kind of like that in the way back years. Jessa doesn't look preggars. And yes Anna burn those shoes. 

I noticed that too - think it's Jenny.  I commented on it in one of the other threads where the pics are being discussed.  It's such a perfect basketball-shaped pooch she's got, making her look pregnant.

• Love 1