Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I must say that JB has done a truly remarkable job ensuring that, in all the really deep and essential ways, every damn marry-er-in in his clan is just exactly like the clan. No matter what the initial differences seem to be, when it comes to their deepest stupid beliefs, they all turn out to be identical.

Either that or JB's actually a dark-arts practitioner who quickly "converts" the in-marry-ers to Duggarites using some magic mesmerizing ingredient in tater tot casserole or something. 

Or Duggaritis really is a highly communicable virus....

This is kind of scarily insightful/prophetic...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, louannems said:

I went back and read pages of comments.  People are discussing Jessa's mention of the term "training". Lots of talk of the Pearl's and training vs teaching.

Jessa actually responded twice stating that we are trained at work and it's a parent's job to train at home.

She’s just spouting what she’s been told. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I must say that JB has done a truly remarkable job ensuring that, in all the really deep and essential ways, every damn marry-er-in in his clan is just exactly like the clan. No matter what the initial differences seem to be, when it comes to their deepest stupid beliefs, they all turn out to be identical.

Either that or JB's actually a dark-arts practitioner who quickly "converts" the in-marry-ers to Duggarites using some magic mesmerizing ingredient in tater tot casserole or something. 

Or Duggaritis really is a highly communicable virus....

Derick and Ben were immature and believers prior to entering the Duggar fold. Reinforcement goes along way in growing any beliefs. I don't think JB & M are smart enough to know this though. But they do contribute to Derick's and Ben's righteousness. 

• Love 3
On 2/23/2018 at 4:37 AM, floridamom said:

If the house couldn't qualify for a normal mortgage, how did he pay for the house? I doubt a 23 year old kid had $70,000 'laying around'.

Maybe it came from Joy's TLC money & probably some cash from the Forsyth parents (and Jim Bob).  These girls come with TLC dowries. Maybe Austin was able to get some cash or a loan out of Joy/JB before the actual wedding so he could be seen as a provider and all.  Too many young, unemployed husbands marrying in isn't a good look.  Only guys who are Duggars by birth have that right. 

(I hope it somehow was Austin's money so that their family has no financial ties to JB beyond the show, so they can tell him to pound sand one day if they want without him bringing up all he's done for them.)

• Love 3

Austin and Joy were at a car auction recently, maybe Austin getting into the car business, too. 

They are all pretty poor excuse for husbands, in my opinion. Without show money what on earth would they live off. Good job Boob.

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Austin and Joy were at a car auction recently, maybe Austin getting into the car business, too. 

They are all pretty poor excuse for husbands. Without show money what in earth woild they live off. Good job Boob.

I was thinking they were at the car auction to try and get a 2nd car with the baby coming.   I'm guessing Austin doesn't want to run to the grocery store or carry Gideon around and would leave that to Joy

• Love 1
On 2/23/2018 at 5:37 AM, floridamom said:

If the house couldn't qualify for a normal mortgage, how did he pay for the house? I doubt a 23 year old kid had $70,000 'laying around'.

He's flipped enough houses at this point that he should have more than that laying around. It's a constant circle of money, but he had already flipped 4 houses so his bank is probably pretty nice. Nonewithstanding anything they get from the show. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

He's flipped enough houses at this point that he should have more than that laying around. It's a constant circle of money, but he had already flipped 4 houses so his bank is probably pretty nice. Nonewithstanding anything they get from the show. 

I agree with you. Austin is 23 and has been flipping houses since 17/18 along with his Dad. He lived at home, didn’t go to college/trade school. He may have had incidental expenses like clothes, cellphone, car insurance etc- but his parents were housing him. If you have no debit and no housing expenses you can save that kind of money in 5yrs working full time. 

• Love 2

Jessa's friend Kristen posted a video of them having a play date. You can see Jessa in the background with an obvious bump, so we'll expect the People announcement next Monday. The Monday after that they'll probably announce Josiah's engagement, the next Jinger's jinder reveal, a twin courting(?)  etc. etc. They gotta keep us interested.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jessa's friend Kristen posted a video of them having a play date. You can see Jessa in the background with an obvious bump, so we'll expect the People announcement next Monday. The Monday after that they'll probably announce Josiah's engagement, the next Jinger's jinder reveal, a twin courting(?)  etc. etc. They gotta keep us interested.

Jessa was in a purple baggy shirt standing by a slide? Saw it, voted knocked up.

• Love 1

Jessa announced her first pregnancy at three months.  With Henry, she announced at 14 weeks.  If she is pregnant now, I think she would be less than three months and not even showing.  She's worn frumpy clothes since Spurgeon was born because she never regained her pre-pregnancy figure, so you can't really tell from the clothes she wears.   

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Jessa announced her first pregnancy at three months.  With Henry, she announced at 14 weeks.  If she is pregnant now, I think she would be less than three months and not even showing.  She's worn frumpy clothes since Spurgeon was born because she never regained her pre-pregnancy figure, so you can't really tell from the clothes she wears.   

Yeah, that. That video looks like normal sloppy Duggar clothes over a normal Duggar belly after two kids in less than sixteen months. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

It'll kill her not to have twins/triplets. She HAS to be the one.

Jessa or Jill?  I'm thinking both would want to updo the others with twins/triplets.  Thank Merlin and Morgana that J'chelle never tried fertility drugs - shudders.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

Jessa or Jill?  I'm thinking both would want to updo the others with twins/triplets.  Thank Merlin and Morgana that J'chelle never tried fertility drugs - shudders.

Jessa. She's hungrier for the attention. 

• Love 6

How dangerous is it to attempt an at-home v-bac after (presumably) two emergency C-sections? I know doctors that will attempt a v-bac in a hospital but only after one c-section and I don’t know if that’s due to insurance reasons or risk potential reasons. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 2/27/2018 at 8:30 PM, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Well she’s well on her way to maternal depletion if she continues at this pace. 

Michelle always had another baby before her youngest turned two(obviously until Josie). I believe maternal depletion is why one of my friends insists Michelle can't be healthy and I had to google what it was.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 2

Michelle's family has a lot of cancer in her own generation. But somehow, she seems like a superhuman body when you compare her to Kelly Bates who is pleseantly plump after her 19 kids. I bet Kelly doesn't have an elliptical to work out on downstairs like Mechelle does. The Bates' workout room seems very male-centric. Girls have to fit in. 

• Love 1

It’s not so much what she looks like on the outside. I can only imagine that a bone density test would resemble Swiss cheese. I don’t think she looks healthy at all - for one thing, she looks like someone put her in the dryer when she was clearly supposed to be dry cleaned - she’s so shrunken and frail (what are those black hose hiding?!???) Michelle might have had a super human body to produce all those babies, but biology catches up to us all. She may be in her 40’s/50’s now but I bet her insides resemble that of an 80 year old. 

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

But somehow, she seems like a superhuman body

Better food than he family eats, more exercise, less stress, no real responsibilities, and total narcissistic self involvement really keep the youth flowing. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, graefin said:

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned here yet. Jessa posted a full-body shot of herself to her Instagram stories where she doesn't look pregnant.

Screenshot_20180302-141841.jpg

Wrinkled out of the package and, hey, where is your wedding ring set?  PG!

(edited)
58 minutes ago, graefin said:

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned here yet. Jessa posted a full-body shot of herself to her Instagram stories where she doesn't look pregnant.

What the actual fuck is wrong with her legs? (Nevermind, I continued reading.)

Edited by FakeJoshDuggar
  • Love 5

This smacks of desperately trying to keep her secret a little longer - “look how non-pregnant I am!!!!!” Plus I wear Old Navy JUST LIKE YOU!!  She’s really the savviest social media one of the bunch.  It’s too bad that she’s never been allowed to look to people who can teach her how to leverage her “fame”.  I think she’d go fundie lite in an instant  

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, Mojitogirl said:

This smacks of desperately trying to keep her secret a little longer - “look how non-pregnant I am!!!!!” Plus I wear Old Navy JUST LIKE YOU!!  She’s really the savviest social media one of the bunch.  It’s too bad that she’s never been allowed to look to people who can teach her how to leverage her “fame”.  I think she’d go fundie lite in an instant  

And gotta let people know to get the tall size because modesty! Can’t have anyone inadvertently ordering a height appropriate size and  accidentally show those knees!

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Mojitogirl said:

Yep, not to mention she draws attention to the filthy mirror, knowing that will open the floodgates to a barrage of comments over the state of her germy, disgusting house. She's one slick customer, that's for sure.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, graefin said:

What's up with her legs?  They look totally chonked on by some insect.  Or she is a skin picker.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with her legs? (Nevermind, I continued reading.)

Paging Dr Doodlebug.

It looks like varicose veins from hell. I don’t think the Duggars have amazing collagen and skin that rebounds from weight gain. I always said Michelle wore black stockings and below the knee skirts for a vain reason. 

That is not fingerpaints. 

• Love 1