Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, SMama said:

How do you know? That was lighting fast. Jessa will never make it as an influencer.

KJ posted the company's response to her on IG. They said they did not plan to work with Jessa in the future and that her views didn't line up with the company's.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

KJ posted the company's response to her on IG. They said they did not plan to work with Jessa in the future and that her views didn't line up with the company's.

Add the permanent stench of the felon and they are all screwed. Time to learn skills, and get real jobs. 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Tasya said:

Abbie won for "Most Festive". Josiah was second with "Ugliest" and Michael was third with "Wackiest"

What was Michael supposed to be? White suit with knickers, white tie, Mohawk, shades? Was he supposed to be winter or something?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

What was Michael supposed to be? White suit with knickers, white tie, Mohawk, shades? Was he supposed to be winter or something?

I guessed Colonel Sanders at first, but now I’m thinking maybe Mark Twain?

• LOL 6
14 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Would a 10 year old Duggar know of Mark Twain? Would his own mother? 

I'll go with Col. Sanders. 😃

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

It’s cute that you think he is familiar with Mark Twain 🙂.

1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Would a 10 year old know of Mark Twain? Would his own mother? 

I'll go with Col. Sanders. 😃

We posted at the same time 😂.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Meech might have read Huck Finn in public high school. But she's the only one.

She doesn't strike me as the kid who did her assigned reading. 

• LOL 21
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Duggars missing: Josh, Jinger, Jill, Justin, Joy... 

Although Josiah is present, Lauren was not seen.

And... Jeremiah. He and Hannah haven't been seen either at this party.

I’m sure Jenni was there since she lives at TTH, but was she pictured? I don’t recall seeing Hannie either. Jackson appears to be back in every photo.

1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

It makes sense that Josh and Jinger weren't there. I believe Justin and Joy spent Christmas day at the TTH. Not sure about Jer and Hannah W.

The video felt heavily edited. I wonder if Jessa cut out Lauren and other shots of Anna. There seemed to be more shots of the brothers, which makes me think the sisters might have been with Bella, Madyson and possibly Lauren's newborn, if she's had it yet.

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

It makes sense that Josh and Jinger weren't there. I believe Justin and Joy spent Christmas day at the TTH. Not sure about Jer and Hannah W.

The video felt heavily edited. I wonder if Jessa cut out Lauren and other shots of Anna. There seemed to be more shots of the brothers, which makes me think the sisters might have been with Bella, Madyson and possibly Lauren's newborn, if she's had it yet.

Jessa’s editing and filming skills aren’t the best but it does make sense that Lauren could have been there but not filmed. Hannie and Jenni were probably in charge of the littlest kids, who were probably beyond bored with the proceedings. There didn’t seem to be the odd collection of non Duggars, I only spotted Elijah (?) who seems to live at TTH.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Jessa’s editing and filming skills aren’t the best but it does make sense that Lauren could have been there but not filmed.

Someone was sitting next to Katy on the couch. It was very quick. It could have been Lauren,  John David was blocking her for most of the shot. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 3
13 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Screenshots from Reddit duggarsnark:

D6D66B6D-FF0E-47F5-871B-F392C7DBEBE1.thumb.jpeg.6cce05db3aaf4797a177214e15cdfa9b.jpeg

0C63E031-CFBE-4FE1-BD3C-B9E2C652F4DD.thumb.jpeg.e73e77107763299cfecc5151b61d3d4f.jpeg

69947AE3-EE28-4477-9283-13BA8C884468.thumb.jpeg.874e82469957abf621760358a1025448.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, jcbrown said:

So there's Lauren over JD's shoulder. Who is the young woman in the red and white striped top?

Who is the guy in green over JD's other shoulder?

And at first I thought Josiah had a wig - and he may very well have one - but given that we haven't seen him on social media for a while, it's also plausible that that is his real hair. It would be the right color.

14 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

2CE57127-D523-4B6C-ACF8-7E0D576B7AAE.thumb.jpeg.fb245bf33596588714b59bf74e86b496.jpeg

Jessa's hairline...whoa - just like her brothers.  She also looks exhausted.  And why is everyone bare-footed?  Do these people own socks?  

The only one in that picture with a genuine smile seems to be Ivy.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Jessa's hairline...whoa - just like her brothers.  She also looks exhausted.  And why is everyone bare-footed?  Do these people own socks?  

Ha! I was just going to comment specifically on Jessa’s hairline and bare feet.  Maybe Jessa is the one who should have been wearing the hat. Inside the house 🤣.Great minds, you know . 😁

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

And at first I thought Josiah had a wig - and he may very well have one - but given that we haven't seen him on social media for a while, it's also plausible that that is his real hair.

No adult Duggar male could ever grow that much hair! Definitely a wig.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Maybe it's postpartum hair loss? Jinger's hairline was similar in the months after giving birth.

If the TTH were a no-shoes indoors household, I wouldn't think anything of the bare feet since I hate wearing socks (unless I'm wearing shoes, of course). But I know that people walk all over that house with their shoes and that floor does not not get cleaned daily--probably not even monthly--so it's just gross.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lascuba said:

Maybe it's postpartum hair loss? Jinger's hairline was similar in the months after giving birth.

If the TTH were a no-shoes indoors household, I wouldn't think anything of the bare feet since I hate wearing socks (unless I'm wearing shoes, of course). But I know that people walk all over that house with their shoes and that floor does not not get cleaned daily--probably not even monthly--so it's just gross.

And kids are either riding bikes or skating around the TTH too. Maybe since Jessa only allows so much clothing per person they all ran out of socks?

• LOL 6
19 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

2CE57127-D523-4B6C-ACF8-7E0D576B7AAE.thumb.jpeg.fb245bf33596588714b59bf74e86b496.jpeg

There is something really weird about this picture. Jessa, Ben and Fern in particular look like cardboard cutouts propped up for a photo. I agree that both Spurgeon and Henry look unwell, but they might just be worn out from a long day at the TTH.

• Love 9
On 2/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, FizzyPuff said:

Spurge and Henry look tired, sweaty and bored to death!… and yes as others have said.. get Spurge some clothing that fits properly!

jessas hairline looks like Dracula 🧛‍♂️ 

what’s with the bare feet?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

There is something really weird about this picture. Jessa, Ben and Fern in particular look like cardboard cutouts propped up for a photo. I agree that both Spurgeon and Henry look unwell, but they might just be worn out from a long day at the TTH.

I'm thinking photoshop fail. No way this photo was taken in front on the Duggar tree. Looks like "Bin" may have been edited in as well.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't think it's Photoshopped. Look at their feet; that would be incredibly skilled Photoshopping to make them look that authentically on the floor. The shot has a lot of distortion that's apparent when you look at their upper bodies and heads. It could have been a poorly applied filter, or a crop from a larger photo, or taken at a bad angle. I assume it was taken with a phone, it was not a good high resolution image, and whatever editing was done to it only made it look more odd.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Absolom said:

It doesn't even make sense with that dress.  Was Jessa trying to make it ugly for the contest or possibly cover up damage to the bodice?

Yeah that looks like a pretty non-scandalous neckline. And even if you felt the need to cover it up, wouldn't you just add a little trim at the top rather than cover the entire bodice? 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Was Jessa trying to make it ugly for the contest

Quite possibly this. The Duggar "ugly sweater" Christmas party seems a combination of Halloween and ridiculousness/ ugliness that extends far beyond sweaters. I'm amused that Jessa's idea of uglification for Ivy meant a big-ass collar similar to the ones she sported herself in the prairie frumper days.

• Love 18