Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Please remember the #1 rule at Primetimer is to “Be Civil.” Disagreement and lively discussion is fine, telling other posters what to post is not. If you feel someone has violated a rule, please report so a mod can review. 

Also, your posts should remain primarily about the thread topic- in this thread, Jessa & Ben. You are always free to state “taking my reply to xyz topic.”

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

The Seewalds went to Little Rock Zoo. In winter. Is that a thing, visiting zoos in winter? Its also quite a ride to get there - about 3 hours.

It is a thing. In Ohio most of city zoos have special events, activities and rates to attract people during the winter.  There is not as much to see outdoors as during the summer. 

Hope it wasn't too cold. They have coats and hats but still no mittens but maybe they didn't need them. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The Seewalds went to Little Rock Zoo. In winter. Is that a thing, visiting zoos in winter? Its also quite a ride to get there - about 3 hours.

People visit zoos in Chicago during winter, so I’m not surprised they do it in AR. 

Something fun for the kids at least, and it’s not like Jessa has work in the morning. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Sure. We used to do it all the time when the kids were little. A way to pass long winter days. I’m just glad to see them out of that messy house doing something outdoors. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Sure. We used to do it all the time when the kids were little. A way to pass long winter days. I’m just glad to see them out of that messy house doing something outdoors. 

I'm surprised so many visit zoos in the winter. The zoos by me are closed to visitors in the winter months.

20 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jessa posted the zoo pics yesterday. There was something going on with the Seewalds, who posted a picture of all 7 kids together. 

eta the pic. They're so...moody. 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZXkyc1JRas/?utm_medium=copy_link

They appear to think they're cool, clever and sophisticated. 

Uh, no. 

But I guess their thinking so doesn't harm anybody except maybe them, in some ways. 

So continue with your delusions, Seewalds. 

• Love 5
On 1/30/2022 at 10:01 AM, auntieminem said:

It is a thing. In Ohio most of city zoos have special events, activities and rates to attract people during the winter.  There is not as much to see outdoors as during the summer. 

Hope it wasn't too cold. They have coats and hats but still no mittens but maybe they didn't need them. 

They were probably walking around, running, scampering, etc.

Zoos are a great place to walk around. I live near the zoo and I enjoy going there more in cold weather than in summer, when you drown in sweat. And when the weather's cool or cold a lot of the animals are outside. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

They appear to think they're cool, clever and sophisticated. 

Uh, no. 

But I guess their thinking so doesn't harm anybody except maybe them, in some ways. 

So continue with your delusions, Seewalds. 

Better yet the caption was “Personality” 😂😂🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

They were probably walking around, running, scampering, etc.

Zoos are a great place to walk around. I live near the zoo and I enjoy going there more in cold weather than in summer, when you drown in sweat. And when the weather's cool or cold a lot of the animals are outside. 

We have four full seasons where I live. Spring and fall are the best time for going to the zoo around here.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jessa posted the zoo pics yesterday. There was something going on with the Seewalds, who posted a picture of all 7 kids together. 

eta the pic. They're so...moody. 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZXkyc1JRas/?utm_medium=copy_link

So the pictures are the reason Jessa allowed Bin to get a professional haircut and beard trim. How is he supposed to lead a congregation when he has no agency whatsoever?

20 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Anyone who chooses to attend a church with a sheltered twenty-something dullard as a “pastor” must not be expecting much.

Or worse - they are expecting much and they think they're getting it.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

Sadly, it's an upgrade over him staring into her soul while sitting on the floor eating Nutella like Grumpy Cat in human form. LOLOL 

Staring into the void would make anyone grumpy, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Clicking on Instagram links from here  doesn’t do anything to make her money. Instagram doesn’t pay for views. As an “influencer” she can make money from going to links she posts to a company, and a code is provided, and the person buys something, however.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 8
  • Love 12

That Native deodorant ad was the most awkward product placement ever and the perfect example of why Jessa sucks at social media. Skilled influencers shape their content around the ad, so the pitch is seamless. Jessa shoehorning it into a Christmas video (that is just now being released in February 🙄) is such an embarrassing fail. 

As for the sweater party, it looked boring a/f. Noticeably absent were Lauren and Bella. I wonder if she was visiting her family or if she refused to come after Pest's conviction? 

I know Abbie won first place for "ugliest" outfit, but I low-key loved her Christmas tree costume. Gracie is the cutest kid ever. 

Ben was his usual enthusiastic self. He comes across like the bored teenage son Jessa got pregnant with at 14, rather than her husband. They have no chemistry at all. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, jacourt said:

That's just what a boy spurges age wants to be doing. 

I'm sure Spurgeon was fine with having a tea party with his dad and siblings. It was an actually activity in a house full of boredom and his dad was included. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Did I miss Michelle at the party?

That ad was bad.

Abbie looked cute.

I think Michelle was on a sofa when Jessa focused on Gracie. 

Did anyone see Joy and family?

Didn’t Jessa state that she wasn’t filming any Christmas content at TTH this year? Or does she not count this since it was earlier in December? Or is she a lying liar that doesn’t remember what she said? It’s kind of funny that they call it Ugly Sweater party but half the people just have something ugly on. I guess it’s cos the Duggars do things a little bit different, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Here's the Ugly Christmas Sweater party. Interesting that they had the party so soon after Smuggar's conviction. And Jessa's really pushing for bucks... there's a homemade ad interrupting the video. 

I just started watching and had to comment. Is that one of the younger girls dressed like Colonel Sanders with a Mohawk and doing rock hands? I guess anything goes now. 😁

ETA: NM, later I realized it’s an M boy. He has the same face as the girl with upside down braids.

Edited by YupItsMe
14 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jessa has already been dropped by the deodorant company. Oops!

How do you know? That was lighting fast. Jessa will never make it as an influencer.

• Love 5