Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It’s a fiddle-leaf fig

I have one almost that big but it’s in a room with vaulted ceiling so it looks fine… Jessa needs to find a better spot for it.

Very sensitive plants which will lose their leaves/die when moved. PERFECT for Jessa's living room!

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Her brother was doing 2nd grade flash cards when he was about 12, so the bar is set very low for Jessa's idea of education.

...and since she's a Duggar, of course she aggressively ignores the facts so she can believe the bar is set high. 

I'm sure the next generation will be the one that breaks the spell of the JB-and-M mythology, because they won't be getting the perks that have kept Jessa's generation on the string. But it's tragic that it'll take so long. After all, JB and M weren't forced into this situation their descendants now must struggle out of. They freely chose it and chose to impose it. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
15 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

James posted an insta story the other day about building a fence and it had a video with Jason and whatshisname working on a wooden privacy fence. I was wondering if it was at Jessa's new house. 

i thought possibly it was at Jed! and Katey's car lot house since there were a bunch of RVs in the background and when they showed bits of the house it was the dark color. 

• Love 4

Reporting your whereabouts is always such a safe thing to do on SM, right? Especially when you’re known to some of the public and it’s simple to find your new address. And especially when you’ve been exploiting your young kids for years and putting their images out there for millions of strangers. Stalkers are a real thing, Jessa.

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Surprisingly, no, and people are still asking if she’s pregnant because she was during the video. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let’s give it another day, then. She’s too defensive and thin skinned to leave the comments on for long. 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Reporting your whereabouts is always such a safe thing to do on SM, right? Especially when you’re known to some of the public and it’s simple to find your new address. And especially when you’ve been exploiting your young kids for years and putting their images out there for millions of strangers. Stalkers are a real thing, Jessa.

Let’s give it another day, then. She’s too defensive and thin skinned to leave the comments on for long. 

Last night I watched Carlin Bates' IG story. She was walking through her apartment as she filmed and stood for like a solid minute with her back door in the background. The door appeared to be an old school four pane door with single pane glass. 

Maybe its me, because I just watched an show about a serial rapist, but I thought to myself Carlin just let all her viewers know of an easy way to obtain entry into her home.

I don't know where she lives, other than TN, but she's shown enough about her duplex for super sleuths to figure it out. Never mind someone with ill intent could just follow her from her boutique or parents' house which are much easier to find. A would be thief or rapist would even know the layout of their place. Kind of scary.

Came back to add Josie has let all her viewers know that her house is empty for a week and her parents' house also, because she's filming minute by minute videos of their trip to CO.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Came back to add Josie has let all her viewers know that her house is empty for a week and her parents' house also, because she's filming minute by minute videos of their trip to CO.

I thought Z&W are still staying at G&K’s house. They are staying a full week? Nice.

10 minutes ago, SMama said:

I thought Z&W are still staying at G&K’s house. They are staying a full week? Nice.

Seems like this trip was booked for filming but then BUB suddenly got canceled and the Bates decided to go anyway. Lawson is there along with all the single Bates and Josie’s family. Lydia, Trace’s gf was there but so far no Tiffy.

9 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Seems like this trip was booked for filming but then BUB suddenly got canceled and the Bates decided to go anyway. Lawson is there along with all the single Bates and Josie’s family. Lydia, Trace’s gf was there but so far no Tiffy.

I found it Tiffany’s absence interesting. It’s not like she is held back by a job, and a ticker to CO from CA is not that expensive. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SMama said:

I found it Tiffany’s absence interesting. It’s not like she is held back by a job, and a ticker to CO from CA is not that expensive. 

She doesn’t work either? Tickets are expensive when you have no income. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

She doesn’t work either? Tickets are expensive when you have no income. 

And yet Lawson and Tiffany seem to be on an endless vacation. Taking this to Sweet Fellowship.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 1/23/2022 at 9:25 AM, Churchhoney said:

...and since she's a Duggar, of course she aggressively ignores the facts so she can believe the bar is set high. 

I'm sure the next generation will be the one that breaks the spell of the JB-and-M mythology, because they won't be getting the perks that have kept Jessa's generation on the string. But it's tragic that it'll take so long. After all, JB and M weren't forced into this situation their descendants now must struggle out of. They freely chose it and chose to impose it. 

Can you even IMAGINE what these kids haven't learned or aren't learning.  Boggles the mind.. again.. Sad.

• Love 3

I 100% believe education is very important, but of the 3 college educated SILs, two don't have jobs and one likely doesn't make enough to support himself, and certainly not enough to support a family of 6.

Unless something is happening that we don't know about, the uneducated Duggars seem to be out earning the educated inlaws.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

someone in the comments suggested Jessa let the shop do all their hair. 😂 no way jessa is letting someone cut of the moppy mess of hair those boys have. How could they have those wonderful curls that she needs to post???

it was sad to see spurge stuck out of the way at his desk with that silly headband thing keeping the hair out of his face for his schoolin

• Love 16
On 1/25/2022 at 6:00 AM, GeeGolly said:

Last night I watched Carlin Bates' IG story. She was walking through her apartment as she filmed and stood for like a solid minute with her back door in the background. The door appeared to be an old school four pane door with single pane glass. 

Maybe its me, because I just watched an show about a serial rapist, but I thought to myself Carlin just let all her viewers know of an easy way to obtain entry into her home.

I don't know where she lives, other than TN, but she's shown enough about her duplex for super sleuths to figure it out. Never mind someone with ill intent could just follow her from her boutique or parents' house which are much easier to find. A would be thief or rapist would even know the layout of their place. Kind of scary.

I just read a report in the NewYork Times about Apple AirTags… a guy slipped one into the pocket of a young woman at a bar and he was able to follow her with his phone…. Apparently they’re being used to stalk people, steal vehicles and other crimes.

these reality folks are playing with fire revealing so much about themselves, their homes and their daily routines.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I just read a report in the NewYork Times about Apple AirTags… a guy slipped one into the pocket of a young woman at a bar and he was able to follow her with his phone…. Apparently they’re being used to stalk people, steal vehicles and other crimes.

these reality folks are playing with fire revealing so much about themselves, their homes and their daily routines.

I'm sure they believe Jesus will protect them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’ve read several articles warning people of them as well. Are they all too young and clueless to be aware that stalkers have been and still are a thing? It’s especially concerning because they have so many small children. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 10

I like to hope that Ben told Jessa that she's not cutting his hair anymore, but we know that didn't happen. I would also love for him to tell her that he's going to take the boys to the barber with him, to get real haircuts.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Madtown said:

I would also love for him to tell her that he's going to take the boys to the barber with him, to get real haircuts.

Maybe if she thinks she can get some #SayingsOfSpurgeon out of it, she'll cave. 😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2022 at 5:48 PM, GeeGolly said:

I 100% believe education is very important, but of the 3 college educated SILs, two don't have jobs and one likely doesn't make enough to support himself, and certainly not enough to support a family of 6.

Unless something is happening that we don't know about, the uneducated Duggars seem to be out earning the educated inlaws.

I am oldest of 6...3 college educated ( including me)..and my brother who is a pipe fitter...makes 6 figures....so hopefully all these boys will at least go into a skilled trade...

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Dimi1 said:

I am oldest of 6...3 college educated ( including me)..and my brother who is a pipe fitter...makes 6 figures....so hopefully all these boys will at least go into a skilled trade...

“I check fuel gauges on planes for a living.”

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

He probably makes bank off all the douchey frat bros at the U of A. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: I retract this statement. He's apparently in Springdale, and I'm sure there are closer barbers if they feel deeply compelled to sport the Hitler Youth Hipster look.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1

I have to butt in here and say that the term Hitler Youth Hipster is highly offensive

I'm in my sixties with an adult son in his thirties who works at a prominent highschool for boys. My son has the same haircut and beard. It's fashionable in my country at the moment. To equate it with the Nazis is beyond words.

My son, who has only been teaching a few years said he was told in college that male teachers command greater respect from their pupils when they are well groomed and have a beard.  I suspect the same might be true of ministers of religion.

What one person might find ridiculous, others might be consider fashionable and well groomed. Maybe we can all give a little more thought to the terms we use when snarking.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Ohiopirate02 said:

And also sported by some prominent neo nazis here in America.  

Yeah I'm not just pulling that name out of my ass. I don't think everyone who wears it is a Nazi, but it has that association for a reason. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16