Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

He’ll cheat on her someday.  

He is already cheating with all his famous friends 🙄. Jinger is his last priority. 

Golfing with some famous guy or helping Jinger??? Forget Jinger.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

How did he make the leap from that expensive, organically-sourced, designer ice cream to "Date night isn't complete without McDonald's ice cream"? 

I wondered the same thing. Maybe he was told by his handlers to be more relatable, and this was his genius solution. LOL

• LOL 20
20 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

How did he make the leap from that expensive, organically-sourced, designer ice cream to "Date night isn't complete without McDonald's ice cream"? 

I’m guessing he looked at his bank account.

• LOL 21
5 minutes ago, Zella said:

I wondered the same thing. Maybe he was told by his handlers to be more relatable, and this was his genius solution. LOL

I worked one summer at a McDonalds with an ice cream machine,  and I learned one important lesson--do not eat soft serve from a restaurant where the machine is always broken.  A broken ice cream machine means the establishment does not clean or maintain it.  They are a bacteria breeding ground.  I don't eat it unless I know the manager.   Why people love McDonalds ice cream has always baffled me.  

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I was half expecting this to be hashtagged "date night."

Cade looks more jazzed about date night with Jeremy than poor Jinger ever does. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, LilJen said:

Why are Ma and Pa Vuolo seated so low? Did they borrow some of Lissy’s furniture? Maybe that’s one reason they look so grim.

I’d looks grim too,if I had to listen to Jeremy talking. 

• LOL 17
(edited)

Apparently Cade was being interviewed by someone from Jeremy's school and Jeremy was decked out in Master University sweats.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Nope,,,not any better

Idols-Gabby-Barrett-And-Cade-Foehner-Are-Expecting-Their-First-Baby.jpg

Just asking for a shovel to the face.

Oh, and Jeremy - Stop it!

Edited by Suzn
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Jeremy is punking us..........right???

He just can’t be what he presents!!!

It’s like he has a teenage child and is emulating them jokingly, except NOT.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Nope,,,not any better

She looks like an actress that has to date this guy before her main love interest shows up in the movie. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2021 at 9:15 AM, madpsych78 said:

Early 2000s? "Homie" and "Homeboy" were in the late 80s/early 90s too. 

Well that matches Jinger’s Molly Ringwald impression at the restaurant. I retired that gold necklace by 1990. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Cade needs to get rid of that "Tiny Tim" hair asap. That guy needs at least a normal man's haircut and shave off that silly facial hair. He would look better, IMO.

It would help, but I'm pretty sure the creep would show through anyway.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Suzn said:

It would help, but I'm pretty sure the creep would show through anyway.

You can take the Budget Tiny Tim hair from the man, but you can't take the Budget Tiny Tim air from him. . . . 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

61itb21rr7271.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&t93mpuatr7271.png?width=828&format=png&a62qiysatr7271.png?width=828&format=png&a4y0bnpatr7271.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&g4z088pyr7271.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

I have a confession... I liked a post that Jeremy did. It was soccer related; an American hoisted the Champions League trophy for the first time ever. We liked the American player's (Christian Pulisic) post. I don't know about Jeremy's teams, but my team won, so I was liking ALL the posts. 😃

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Felicity got so big! Wow. Time flies when it’s not your kid.

At least Jingle got to spend some time with another mom/baby. I hope Jingle has some mommy friends. We see nothing on that or Jingle going to mommy and me classes. It’s like her kids don’t exist. Only Jeremy and the silly book exist...

• Love 2
On 5/29/2021 at 4:02 PM, MsJamieDornan said:

Nope,,,not any better

Honestly, I think he looks much better. In the earlier picture with all of that very dark hair framing his pasty white face, he looked ghoulish. In this picture his face has some color and the hair is pulled away from his face and it really helps. He's not a particularly good looking man, and his persona is off-putting, but this is a much better look for him (a haircut and shave would be an even better look . . .).

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Honestly, I think he looks much better. In the earlier picture with all of that very dark hair framing his pasty white face, he looked ghoulish. In this picture his face has some color and the hair is pulled away from his face and it really helps. He's not a particularly good looking man, and his persona is off-putting, but this is a much better look for him (a haircut and shave would be an even better look . . .).

Nothing a punch in the face wouldn't fix. He's not known as Punchable Aunt Cade for nothing! 😂

• LOL 14