Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: December: Berkshires County

• Start Topic

Dorinda's Berkshires holiday bash takes an ugly turn due to sparking tensions between LuAnn and Bethenny, with Ramona getting wrapped up in the chaos. Also, Dorinda has a meltdown, and Jules faces a family emergency.

21 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

Dorinda's Berkshires holiday bash takes an ugly turn due to sparking tensions between LuAnn and Bethenny, with Ramona getting wrapped up in the chaos. Also, Dorinda has a meltdown, and Jules faces a family emergency.

I am shocked, shocked to learn that Ramona gets caught up in other people's business!

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lu's unflappability though?  Like. A. Bawse.   

She was holding her own for a hot minute, but it just fueled Bethenny even more! The Countess tried to go toe to toe but alas, she couldn't hang. 

Bethenny is a bitch, but damn, you go girl!!

• Love 22

The only thing I really loved about the episode?

The candle display in the middle of the dining room table.  I need to find that one.

• Love 3

Beginning to wonder if these relationships will survive the season.  Really getting brutal.

And Bethenny?  My opinion of you has changed from last week:. It has dropped lower than a frog's ass.  There is nothing, nothing attractive about your performance.  You even admitted to it, but like flies to dung, you are drawn to it and are prepared to go at it again.  If no one speaks to you by the end of the season, it will be entirely too good for you, in light of your behavior.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Why is Gumby is eavesdropping on Luann and Dorinda?

Well, just a short time before when she did it, Dorinda read Luann the riot act so maybe Bethenny is expecting Dorinda to come to her defense a second time. LOL Good grief, she rips Luann a new one and expects everyone else to come to her aid, not Luann. No one, not even the hostess Dorinda, is allowed to try and comfort or listen to Luanns feelings because well.....it's Bethenny and only she counts. LOL

• Love 12
(edited)

Ramona, I cannot take you seriously with the Farrah Fawcett hair.  And please pick a damn side.  You are all over the place being two-faced.

Ramona/Lu are copying Kyle/LisaV on RHOBH.....with the apology thing.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 8

The title of this thread is amazing and I don't think I've enjoyed an episode of RHONYC more. To be continued? YES

Jules is sweet and I like her and I don't miss Heather and Kristen at ALL.

What did Carole's shirt say? I could never make out the words. The wallpaper..."that's the mark of a wealthy person!"

Ramona's "SUCK IT UP!" was the best...

Yes Dorinda...cake IS sacred.

• Love 16
(edited)

I so can't with all of them. Luann is annoying with her duality, but Bethenny will always go to Defcon 5 when it doesn't have to be that way. I like how this escalated to Anchorman news team fight over...hair.

I wanted to tell all of them to shut the fuck up and move on. Bethenny knows that Lu is full of shit with her trying to take credit for Skinnygirl. Stop entertaining her mess. Carole, stop checking for Lu about this Adam shit. She was wrong as hell for calling Carole a pedophile, but damn, I'm tired of hearing about this shit.

Ramona should be the last person calling anyone out for not owning up to their shit. She was the same person who conveniently left out her role in the John debacle last week, now she wants to get on her high horse. Bitch, please!

Haha, Dorinda was like "don't talk about my mama's cake."

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 22

What are those green statutes that look like Ninja turtles on the mantle in Dorinda's dining room?

Agree about the dog shit scenes. Please no more! 

I noticed in the Countless's TH that her hair was different, more curly, guess so she didn't look so much like Bethenny's  anymore. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I hope everyone locked their bedroom doors before they went to bed.  How long were they there that the dog was still shitting everywhere?

I don't think all the dog poo got cleaned up to begin with - we know Ramona didn't touch any of it

• Love 3

Bethany is basically the Donald Trump of the Housewives. She just says whatever she feels like about anyone and everyone without caring if it hurts their feelings. LMAO

So why was Dorinda so against having Sonja there again? Every time she brought up her party disasters I thought to myself "And guess who was at all of them and caused the issue? Bethenny!" 

I couldn't help but laugh when Carole said she thought Bethenny was arguing with a man when she came into the house. 

Poor Jules. I wanted to smack Luann every time Jules tried to talk about her father and Lu kept redirecting the conversation back to herself and the stupid slut comment. Such middle school mentality. 

Did Luann really reference her own song Chic C'e la Vie? LMAO

I too was wondering why if Jules was so worried about her dad why she didn't leave the party? Contractually obligated to be there? 

I would say this party trumps The Dinner Party from Hell. Wouldn't it be delicious to see Bethenny take on Alison Dubois? That's probably one fight I'd like to see Bethenny win. 

• Love 21

Why was everyone mad at LuAnn?   Bethany came in guns and a blazing.   Wasn't LuAnn taking Bethany down last season?   Time to let that one go.  The only one who had a legitimate reason to be mad at Lu is Carole.   Bethany is just crazy and wanted to pick a fight.   Glad Sonya missed it.

Best part of the show was my dad asking me "what ta hell kind of show is this??"

• Love 22

I ċaռt ɮɛʟɨɛʋɛ ɦօա sɦaʟʟօա aռɖ sɛʟʄ aɮsօʀɮɛɖ ʟʊaռռ ɨs. Jʊʟɛs ɨs sɨttɨռɢ tɦɛʀɛ tɛʟʟɨռɢ ʟʊaռռ ɦɛʀ ʄatɦɛʀ ɨs ɖʏɨռɢ aռɖ Lʊ ɨs ռօt ɦɛaʀɨռɢ a աօʀɖ. Aʟʟ aɮօʊt ʟʊaռռ 24/7

Bɛtɦaռʏ ɦaɖ a ɢʀɛat ʟʊռɛ aɢaɨռst ʟʊaռռ ɖʊʀɨռɢ tɦɛɨʀɮʄɨɢɦt aռɖ ɨ ʄօʀɢɛt ɨt ռօա. Daʍռ, sɦօʊʟɖ'ʋɛ աʀɨttɛռ ɨt ɖօառ

Nօ ʍօʀɛ Dօʀɨռɖa քaʀtɨɛs. Tɦɛsɛ ɢɨʀʟs ċaռt ɮɛ tօɢɛtɦɛʀ աɨtɦ օʊt ʄɨɢɦtɨռɢ. Wɦʏ ɛʋɛռ bother

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What are those green statutes that look like Ninja turtles on the mantle in Dorinda's dining room?

Gah!!! WTF were those things?!?? 

• Love 4

I did kind of laugh when right after the Bethenny/Luanne showdown, they were all "let's go take a nap!"  They are together for about 24 hours and the only way they can get thru it is to sleep as much as possible.

• Love 10