Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: December: Berkshires County

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Showthyme said:

Would you rather...

See more dogshit scenes or Sonya getting a vagina treatment?

Use Kim Fields or Carole's stylist?

LOL!!  If a newly puffy cooter makes her say fuck no to a Bethy Intervention-Apology, I will take vagine treatments for four hundred please Alex.

Kim's.  I could fix it later.  Maybe. lol

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, b2H said:

Beginning to wonder if these relationships will survive the season.  Really getting brutal.

And Bethenny?  My opinion of you has changed from last week:. It has dropped lower than a frog's ass.  There is nothing, nothing attractive about your performance.  You even admitted to it, but like flies to dung, you are drawn to it and are prepared to go at it again.  If no one speaks to you by the end of the season, it will be entirely too good for you, in light of your behavior.

I just started watching the show & can't believe how vicious Bethenny is being to Luann. I am on Team Luanne now. Poor Dorinda. She is trying to be a nice host but her guests are behaving like angry brats.

• Love 16

I've watched since season one....I am a NY girl born and bred but Bethenny can just be so exhausting sometimes. Not that she doesn't have some valid points but she is so aggressive and in your face and gogogogogogogo...She cannot calm down...All I could think tonight was is she on adderall? (not saying she is) but c'mon...let it effin go...

Focus on Ramona...she is the biggest bullshit artist since the beginning.

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I did kind of laugh when right after the Bethenny/Luanne showdown, they were all "let's go take a nap!"  They are together for about 24 hours and the only way they can get thru it is to sleep as much as possible.

I'm surprised we didn't hear Bethenny yelling at everyone "Go to sleep!!  Go to sleep!!" the same way she did on Scary Island.  This is starting to make me see that episode in a possible different light.  Maybe Kelly wasn't as crazy as we all thought??  (Never mind....I still think that Kelly was batshit crazy!)  

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Damn Luann, when Ramona is the voice of reason with you (the text apologies) you KNOW you've messed up.

Also, you were a completely, disgustingly, self-absorbed selfish bitch to keep ignoring Jules' concern about her father, in favor of your stupid (in the grand scheme of things) fight with Bethenny. 

Well, that also applies to Bethenny, Carole, Ramona and her good friend Dorinda, as they too ignored her when she told them about her father/hospital in the bedroom directly after telling Luann.

2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm surprised we didn't hear Bethenny yelling at everyone "Go to sleep!!  Go to sleep!!" the same way she did on Scary Island.  This is starting to make me see that episode in a possible different light.  Maybe Kelly wasn't as crazy as we all thought??  (Never mind....I still think that Kelly was batshit crazy!)  

Yes, Kelly was/is BSC but that doesn't mean she wasn't spot on about Bethenny! LOL

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, izabella said:

Bethenny is aggressively and methodically working her way through the cast.  She started with John and Dorinda, then moved on to Jules and her eating disorder and her house renovation, then it was Sonja's turn for the vicious take down, and now Luann.  Bethy seems to be on a rampage of anger.  I guess Rabidly Angry Spice is what follows Paranoid, Sobbing Mess last season.  Carole, watch your step because the scorpion is going to do what a scorpion does.

I think Bethenny stopped seeing the sockless therapist (Dr. Amadour-?)....and she should be running back to him, ASAP!  

• Love 8

Jules is like one of those girls in high school who is on the periphery of the cool girls because she's good at math or something they can use her for, but, not really part of the group because she's a dork. On the outside looking in.

• Love 21
Just now, Bronzedog said:

Jules is like one of those girls in high school who is on the periphery of the cool girls because she's good at math or something they can use her for, but, not really part of the group because she's a dork. On the outside looking in.

Ha-ha....well, I hope it's math, because we found out tonight that spelling isn't her strong suit (Luann's or Ramon's, either, for that matter)!!  

I felt badly for Jules - she was trying to diffuse the situation, by using whatever she could, including trying to talk about her ill father, but no one was hearing her!!  

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

I would say this party trumps The Dinner Party from Hell. Wouldn't it be delicious to see Bethenny take on Alison Dubois? That's probably one fight I'd like to see Bethenny win. 

This was pretty good, but The Dinner Party from Hell gives me life. 

• Love 9

God, Bethenny is like Estelle Costanza without the funny. What an insufferable woman.

Dorinda is insane.

I'd never heard of the Berkshires prior to The Sopranos episode, so every time I hear it mentioned, I think there's still an incredibly resilient Russian running around with a massive head wound. I'd love it if he'd stumble upon these women. Who am I kidding? LuAnn probably dated him.

• Love 14

Was anyone else saying out loud "How is Jules' father???????!!!" when Luann would not let her get a word in edgewise?  Unbelievable.  And then to watch the rest of the episode...

Those harridans make me feel like there is something wrong with me instead of something wrong with them.  All of them.

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

What's funny to me is I feel like LuAnn is finally being her true self -- the one who enjoys a good romp, a few drinks, and a bawdy good time.  Before they were all over her for her Countess bullshit (which I agree with).  Now she's enjoying her life and doesn't put up a pretense and she's a slut!

I can't imagine the Countess would condone calling another person a "piece of shit" or muttering it under their breath after an argument. LuAnn has been showing a lot of her true colors lately, and they ain't so pretty.

Part of me cannot believe that she would stay in such an environment after the verbal lashing she received from Bethenny. Almost everyone dispersed and LuAnn's presence was clearly the source of much tension, but she kept on following the rest of the women around the house to whatever room they were in. Either that is one brazen bitch, or she seriously needs that Bravo paycheck. 

• Love 15

When are they going to call out Dorinda for being a sloppy, old drunk?
They make a big deal over Sonja's drinking so why not Dorinda? Even her tag line is sad -- something about margheritas...

Bethenny was just ugly tonight. I've always been a fan but I saw tonight just how much of a shrew she is and actually felt sorry for Jason.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

What did Carole's shirt say? I could never make out the words. The wallpaper..."that's the mark of a wealthy person!"

Dear Santa, I want it all.

18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Why didn't Henry mention the mugging when he said his sister was 'sick'?  Did they TELL him not to say anything, and if so, what possible excuse did they give?

Hee...what?

I cannot stand LuAnn but Bethenny, calm down, Smalls.  Jesus. 

Edited by lyric
  • Love 2

Luann was pretty funny in the kitchen. I think she felt like she was in the twilight zone. Dorinda says it's not her birthday but here is a birthday cake spiel was hilarious. Then Dorinda misunderstands and rips her over the cake and her Mom which was totally random as Lou wasn't dissing her Mom.

Bethenny had some points about Lou with her countess verses who she really is but Behenny's delivery is beyond obnoxious and that has always been her problem. Lou should just own her behavior and fly that flag cuz this is 2016 and slut shaming is a no go and Bethenny, get thyself back to the therapist. 

Gotta say that one thing I appreciate about the NY ladies is they don't drag out their arguments like on BH. Direct and to the point. I'm all for that. None of the BS that was, or wasn't said, off camera.  That was pretty much the whole season of BH. 

There was just a lot of little gems in the show tonight. I think I need to watch it again. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Luann was pretty funny in the kitchen. I think she felt like she was in the twilight zone. Dorinda says it's not her birthday but here is a birthday cake spiel was hilarious. Then Dorinda misunderstands and rips her over the cake and her Mom which was totally random as Lou wasn't dissing her Mom.

Bethenny had some points about Lou with her countess verses who she really is but Behenny's delivery is beyond obnoxious and that has always been her problem. Lou should just own her behavior and fly that flag cuz this is 2016 and slut shaming is a no go and Bethenny, get thyself back to the therapist. 

Gotta say that one thing I appreciate about the NY ladies is they don't drag out their arguments like on BH. Direct and to the point. I'm all for that. None of the BS that was, or wasn't said, off camera.  That was pretty much the whole season of BH. 

There was just a lot of little gems in the show tonight. I think I need to watch it again. 

I just want to know - did Dorinda's Mom bake or buy that cake?  First, Dorinda said her Mom bakes her a vanilla cake every year, then, when she was going off on Luann, she said her Mom bought the cake -- which was it?     ;-)

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I find it interesting that Bethenny says she doesn't hold a grudge - she speaks her piece and moves on, but apparently, with Luann, at least, that is not the case.  She clearly is still feeling the burn she felt when Luann may have treated her poorly in the past.  Now, Bethenny is rich - much richer than Luann will ever be, so she feels she can get even with Luann now?  

Who's the hypocrite now?  

But did they ever resolved what happened back then? I remember Ramona saying that if Luann had not interfere at her apartment, maybe Jill and Bethenny would have made up. I thought Luann was a hypocrite when she told Bethenny she thought of her as family.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just want to know - did Dorinda's Mom bake or buy that cake?  First, Dorinda said her Mom bakes her a vanilla cake every year, then, when she was going off on Luann, she said her Mom bought the cake -- which was it?     ;-)

IMO, she was so worked up she was misspeaking, trying to say "brought" but it came out as "bought". LOL

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm not even laughing with Bethenny anymore.   I'm laughing at her.  Seriously we are now resorting to slut shaming when LuAnn decides to take her on.   And bullshit at the notion Bethenny feels bad.   Thats her new MO.   She throws shade and tries to humiliate the group individually but claims she feels bad.   Bitch, please.  She loves to hurt others to feel better.  All these women are socially active and for her to even remotely call LuAnn a "slut" speaks to the fact she could very well be jealous that LuAnn is getting more action than her! 

Dorinda really cried like a little drunk bitch because someone dissed big momma's cake?  And yet she wasn't this emotional when Bethenny was slut shaming LuAnn.   She definitely was the worst host.   From who she invited to how she handled the situations. 

Last but not least I want to put a sock so deep in Carole's throat.   She's still bringing up this bullshit from last season  and her boyfriend.   She's trying way too hard to fish for a storyline.   LuAnn isn't even giving her any attention so much so Carole had to ease drop from a closet.   Please,  why is Carole still on this show,  Andy!  This woman is a snoozefest. 

Other than that,  good episode overall.   Great bitch fights and LuAnn was completely unbothered even though she started the drama last week,  she held her own in the pack of wolves. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 24