Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: It's A 'Me' Game, Not A 'We' Game

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, azshadowwalker said:

Another episode, another example of Tai needing someone to tell him how to play the game. Aubry is sitting pretty with the two useless men she has attached to each hip. 

Wow, that's a great description of what Aubry's got going on.  She is really playing a masterful game.  Funny how in the beginning, I thought she was this unhappy, whiny girl, really out of her element.  Now I hope she wins the whole thing.

Michelle's memorization of the numbers/animals was awesome.  I wonder if her bartending job helped her with that - memorizing long orders, etc.  Good for her.  I like her, wouldn't mind to see her win as well.  I love her laid-back way of talking.

I wanted to smack Probst, though, for his incessant chatter while the players were trying to memorize the wheel. I know he does it on purpose, and he has to keep up the narrative, but I usually don't want to throw a shoe at my tv in an effort to shut him up.  It was like he was trying to string together as many unnecessary words as he possibly could.

Scot...was that face from the jury bench supposed to be intimidating?  Because it made me laugh so hard I almost fell off the couch.

Who does Debbie keep smiling at during the voting?  She did it last week, too...it's like there's one person she lovingly follows with her eyes, almost like she doesn't realize that she is no longer playing the game.  It's weirdly unsettling.

Funny how Bounty suddenly has to hide his rage and anger now that his big ol' bestie is no longer playing the game.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 11

I kept yelling at Tai to use his idol so Cyd and Michele definitely fooled me.  I thought he was a goner for sure.

It's always interesting to me how the people on the chopping block finally play the game and try to save themselves.

• Love 6

This got longer than I intended, but my point is that while it's always fun to see people get surprised at tribal, I'd enjoy it so much more if I had a clue about the dynamics between and among these people, and the show usually does a much better job of that. 

I agree. When they were on the reward I kept waiting for Aubrey and Cydney to explain to Michelle that the reason they didn't let her in on the previous vote was because she was too close to Julia, and it's Julia they didn't trust. And in fact they may have done that - since ultimately Michelle did vote out Julia. It seems to me a lot of the story is being left on the editing room floor this season.

I honestly don't think Tai has a shot at winning because he simply cannot own his game. He apologizes and looks weak and doesn't respond. During tribal council Jason called him out for abandoning him and Scot for Joe and Aubrey who are just as tight, and that's where Tai should have pointed out he has a much better shot at winning challenges against Joe than he does against Scot or Jason. Instead he just sat there. I've said all along he has a very child-like persona and I find it off-putting. I'm assuming most of the jury do as well.

This episode desperately tried to make us think something unexpected would happen but it didn't really, unless you count them voting off Julia instead of Jason. It was pretty clear Jason was failing at recruiting Cydney to his side. He miscalculated her position with Aubrey by saying at TC she and Michelle were bottom 2 out of 5.

• Love 3

A boring episode but a good one.

I don't understand why people who knew they didn't have the right animals and numbers didn't just move the wheel randomly, untie a key, and try the box then go right back out. That way they could remove one option and get back to the massive wheel more quickly. At least use the brain fart or exhaustion to your benefit and maybe get lucky or remove one option.

I don't know if Kyle chilled or if he just was given a different edit because he is no longer important. He does not give the impression of being someone who you worry about in immunity challenges. Julia had good ties with Michelle and Kyle, removing her form the game leaves Kyle with no allies. So he is an easy target.

I thought it was a good idea to get rid of Julia. She can do well in challenges and she has connections with at least two people, potentially more. I think that she would have had Jury votes from Scot and Nick if she made it to the finals. She was a threat.

I like seeing how Cydney and Aubrey communicate and work together. I think there is mutual respect and that they are bouncing ideas off of each other.

I also liked seeing Mark the Chicken. I hope he survived the season and found a  home with Tai when they returned.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really want a F3 of Michele/Aubry/Cydney. That would be such a dream!

I was surprised by how petulant Julia was over last week's vote. Showing her age there, I think.

I wanted to root for Julia, I tried to root for Julia, but I could not.  In theory I loved that an 18/19 year old young woman played with such confidence.  But she really did just annoy me in the end.  She had absolutely no subtlety about playing both sides.  And then the whiny petulance that she wasn't informed they were voting for Scot, when she would have obviously tripped over herself running to tattle, was laughable. 

And having seen her Ponderosa video, I'm amazed she was able to hide her age.  The numerous mentions of being the youngest player*giggle*, her sorority*giggle*, having just graduated highschool*giggle*, and the spraining of both shoulders as she patted herself on the back, leads me to believe that she told each tribe member, person by person, to "prove" her trustworthiness.

• Love 12

Cupcake was less intolerable this week - I almost liked him - but I still think he is a mean bully, just scared to show it. He and Scot combined had some sort of alchemy that brought out their inner doucheness.

I could see a bit of a winner's edit for Michele, too, last night in one of her talking heads. She sure has some memory! I thought Joe would have done better since you'd think memory work would be important in the FBI.

I'm glad Mark is surviving. If Tai is eliminated, maybe Mark can go with him and be part of the Jury and ask questions. Or else Mark can sit with whoever's left at the final 3.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cupcake was less intolerable this week - I almost liked him - but I still think he is a mean bully, just scared to show it. He and Scot combined had some sort of alchemy that brought out their inner doucheness.

I could see a bit of a winner's edit for Michele, too, last night in one of her talking heads. She sure has some memory! I thought Joe would have done better since you'd think memory work would be important in the FBI.

I'm glad Mark is surviving. If Tai is eliminated, maybe Mark can go with him and be part of the Jury and ask questions. Or else Mark can sit with whoever's left at the final 3.

Survivor rarely misses an opportunity to show us a chicken being killed, but I hope they spare us this one.  And I'm ridiculously happy that Julia wasn't given the opportunity to eat him.  We already saw Bounty kick at him, and that's more than enough for me.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

Another episode, another example of Tai needing someone to tell him how to play the game. Aubry is sitting pretty with the two useless men she has attached to each hip. 

Surprised anyone thinks Tai was being genuine in that moment.  Come on.  Tai is not an idiot in my opinion.  If he didn't feel safe he would have played that idol - no doubt in my mind.  He'd never put that decision on Aubrey literally.  That was just a nice thing for him to say to her and a nice thing for her to say back.  None of that really means anything.

fishcakes, that was some damn beautiful writing.  Enjoyed the hell out of that story.  I definitely bought into the editing and was immensely relieved when Tai was safe instead of Julia.

Like maybe one or two other posters, I'm happy and impressed Tai didn't use his idol either.  He's playing a good game and people hate him for it.  Very few people on that jury know about him dousing the fire, IIRC.  Tai is a chameleon who blends into whomever he's aligned with that week.  It's not much deeper than that.  Think of how Brad Pitt always becomes the woman he's dating.  (This part is a joke.)

I don't mind Joe giving up on immunity.  Good for him not to go the Caleb route.  Your health is more important than the game.  He'll end up with a nice payout for it.

I don't understand why people who knew they didn't have the right animals and numbers didn't just move the wheel randomly, untie a key, and try the box then go right back out. That way they could remove one option and get back to the massive wheel more quickly. At least use the brain fart or exhaustion to your benefit and maybe get lucky or remove one option.

I personally don't think this could possibly be allowed, but I'm guessing on that.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12

Joe gave up on immunity.  Good God.

I was very amused when the girls were off on reward and Kyle said that Aubrey probably told Joe to sit on the log until they get back and the camera pans over to Joe sitting on the log plaintively staring off into space.  I don't have a hard time imaging that he sat there the entire time.

I'm not on board with Michelle as a winner because there is something about her I find off-putting, but I can't put my finger on what.

It may be an interesting challenge in theory, but I mentioned to my husband that watching seven people stare at a board while Jeff yammers on in the background does not make for scintillating television.

• Love 6

So, next episode Aubry and Cydney go to Jason to get out Tai?  Jason is the only one left who knows how much longer the idol will work.  No one knows what the advantage is, but the idol stops working pretty soon.  I'd agree to sacrifice Joe to get Jason on board.

Scot is the bitterest bear ever.

• Love 4

It hit me last night when Cydney and Aubrey chose Michelle for reward:

Actually Cydney and Michelle chose Aubrey. Which wasn't too surprising except that it seemed like Michelle whispered in the huddle first (too quietly for us to hear) and Cydney immediately agreed. Julia looked like she was ready to do some deranged camel-spitting at that point.

Tai should have told Jason and then again at Tribal that he would have surely got eliminated had he given Scot his idol. Maybe said that he was going to stick to the plan until he realized he had some votes against him and would be in immediate and unrecoverable danger. Except for the fact that he voted for Scot - its the truth! Still laughing about that Tribal - hahahaha!

Petulant Jr High Student - bwah!

• Love 7

I thought Julia and Michelle did best at the challenge simply because they were the youngest, the way four year-olds can usually beat adults at "concentration." I'm very glad Julia is gone, her inflated view of herself just grated on me.

I like seeing how Cydney and Aubrey communicate and work together. I think there is mutual respect and that they are bouncing ideas off of each other.

I agree, they're my favorite woman-duo ever.  There's none of that besties braiding each other's hair, kind of girly stuff either, it's all serious game.

• Love 15

It would be a good final if Cyd & Aubrey could make the Final 2. They work well together and seem to disucss everything and take everything into account. That said, I think it's Jason and somebody else in the Final 2.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4

My reaction to each of the players still in the game:

Aubry is easily the best player.  At least for now, she is running the show, deciding who gets booted, and is the person others flock to for strategy.  No idea who wins, but at this point she would get my vote. 

Cydney could have held that title -- best player -- but I feel she gets too reactive at times. 

Joe is pretty much a waste of a contestant.  His physical limitations make him a non-factor or liability in nearly all challenges.  And his willingness to tag along as a useful vote makes him a non-factor in the strategic aspect as well.  Poor casting IMO. 

Jason is an example of "you reap what you sow."  His earlier mistakes (especially in mis-managing Tai) dug the hole he finds himself in.  

Tai -- I never got on board the Tai train.  He badly misplayed his idol search early on, and has repeatedly had trouble making up his mind, bouncing around between alliances without a real strategy guiding him.  Hard to see his path to victory now: everyone left fears or dislikes him and is regularly plotting to bounce him.  If he doesn't go on a prolonged IC winning streak, I bet he's in big trouble.      

Michelle seemed mostly vanilla this season, until this last episode, where she shined like a butterfly emerging from her cocoon. 

Overall I feel the men pretty much sucked this season.  The women have played much better.  My guess is that Aubry, Cydney or Michelle wins. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought Joe would have done better since you'd think memory work would be important in the FBI.

I'm now more convinced that Philip really was a special agent than I am of Joe being in the FBI. 

• Love 13

I'm so confused as to how anyone is able to post normally. How are people quoting other posts, etc? (From my view you can post comments to the page on the bottom of a recap/post on a show, but the "Forums" view -- and therefore the usual editing options -- isn't working at all)

Anyway, Survivor! At this point I'm pretty much watching to make sure the chicken's okay.

• Love 3

I thought it was interesting that Jason called Tai's apology half-assed. I can see both sides of that. I think Tai was, in fact, sincere. He felt bad that he had to betray the alliance he'd chosen. On the other hand, he was essentially saying "I'm sorry" for something he wasn't actually sorry for. Feeling bad about it is not the same thing as regret, and I guess regret is what Jason wanted. Well, he wanted comeuppance, but failing that, regret would be okay.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Jason actually being aware enough to know that he couldn't show his anger last night makes me think he would have been less terrible as a person and might be in a better position now if he'd not been with Scot all along. But it also confirms for me that he's weak and a follower; Scot thought being an angry jerk was cool so Jason thought so too. I still think Jason by himself is a crapbag, but he gets exponentially worse when he's hanging with other crapbags.

True!

I don't know I guess I am just in awe of what kind of routine Cydney must go through to get a body like that.

I know, right?  She is the only person in the world who has a belly ring and it looks nice.

I loved last week's conclusion.  Tai's reaction to Scott was epic.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Who does Debbie keep smiling at during the voting?  She did it last week, too...it's like there's one person she lovingly follows with her eyes, almost like she doesn't realize that she is no longer playing the game.  It's weirdly unsettling.

Yeah, I noticed that too.   It's a loving maternal type smile, I think, but I can't tell exactly who it's directed at, because I allow for the possibility that it's edited in at a different time than it happened.  The first time I noticed it, it seemed clear it was directed at Julia. 

• Love 1

Agreed on Kyle's tattoos, they are hideous. But he has done one thing "right" with his approach in that he appears to have gotten all his work from the same person that doesn't know how to draw or tattoo. As I said a few ep's back it must be uplifting to his daughter that among all her daily challenges she can look upon drawing all the tattoos for her daddy's work.

Also all kinds of word to people regarding Probst glee at his chatter thinking he was messing them up. He's like that 'friend' that will start spewing random lists of numbers out loud as you try to remember a phone number. Shut. Up. Probst.

Fittingly I'll comment on "Joe: Challenge Beast" last. He did pretty well in the Reward Challenge and then he goes for one round of the puzzle in the IMMUNITY Challenge and declares he's "sitting out" this one. Really Joe?? That is one of the sadder performances I've ever seen in any challenge. *shakes head* And I still am waiting for him to say "Dammit we decided to vote for Jim and I'm voting for Jim!"

• Love 4

I was so sure Tai was going to get voted off. I'm glad Julia got the boot instead. She was good at challenges and a threat and she was playing both sides. I hate when people do that.

I hope Jason goes next. I'm tired of his big mouth at TC. 

• Love 3

So I rewatched the IC (coz I'm bored here) and here are the numbers/symbols, each player had different 6 combo--

3-eagle 4-buffalo 6-snake 7-spider 8-crab 9-shark 10-monkey 11-rat? 12-dragon 13-parrot? 15-fish 17-lizard

I can remember 6snake, 8crab, 10monkey, 12dragon, but there's Jeff... :D

• Love 4
8 hours ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Bounty would never admit to Tai that he and Lurch were TOTALLY planning on booting Tai next and Tai's gut feeling WAS correct. I would still love Tai to win, but I doubt it will happen. Joe is so invisible. He must have really pissed someone off. 

What evidence is there of that? They made the same final three promises to Tai and Julia, and never indicated as a pair which they'd stay true to. Scot's alliance with Tai was longer and stronger than his alliance with Julia, and he has said that he had always planned to stick with Tai. There's no reason to doubt that based upon what has been shown. What Kyle planned isn't clear, because he's still in the game.

I don't think Joe pissed anyone off. I think he's just useless, and there's nothing there to show. He's a coattail rider in the purest sense of the word. Frankly, a season with both him and Tai just coasting along, either letting (Joe) or begging (Tai) others to tell them how and when to play, is extremely dull. These two could easily join Rob's Zombies as the most useless Survivors ever. Give me an entire cast of people who actually play, like Cydney, Julia, Aubry, Nick, and even Kyle or Debbie, neither of whom I can stand. Between the nasty behavior, the buffoonish behavior, and the weak followers, I just can't with this season. If it weren't so far along, I'd probably skip the rest, like I've done with several other seasons. When two-thirds of the final six are people who need someone to tell them how to play over and over again, something went wrong in the casting. I hope the next group of newbies are better.

As for the episode, I was sorry to see Julia go because it did leave us with 2 of the 6 who have shown no ability to play the game without a map from someone else. I think they made the right decision for themselves, though, precisely because Julia is a player who will live and die by her own hand, and Tai isn't. He's a pure follower, so he's much easier to control as long as your side has the person he's latched onto as his savior. They just should have worked harder to force the idol out of his hands. Cydney dropping his name the way she did was a smart move, but I have a feeling that they reassured Aubry later, so Aubry knew she could reassure Tai at TC.

Edited by azshadowwalker
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, azshadowwalker said:

What evidence is there of that? They made the same final three promises to Tai and Julia, and never indicated as a pair which they'd stay true to. Scot's alliance with Tai was longer and stronger than his alliance with Julia, and he has said that he had always planned to stick with Tai. There's no reason to doubt that based upon what has been shown. What Kyle planned isn't clear, because he's still in the game.

I

View the prior episode again. Scot said it in the prior episode. That Tai was next. Tai was right to be worried. The mere fact that they hadn't indicated which "pair they'd stay true to" is ENOUGH of a reason for a person to change their play. IMO. 

• Love 9

LOL moment of the night was when they came back from drawing rocks or whatever and it was revealed that Jason was the one who had no shot at competing in the reward

That was awesome.  As was the shot of Mark being all "WTF!" after Jason and Julie launched their evil plot to eat him if Tai got the boot.  I hope he outlasts his fellow tribemates and gets a seat at the reunion.  Being charming enough to avoid becoming dinner around half-crazed and ravenous humans has to count for something!

I was really hoping Jason would be voted out so we would be spared more camera shots up his nostrils.  Not that there's really any good angle for Jason viewing, but still.  

• Love 14

Tai needs to start bringing Mark to TC, get him used to the place so when he's sitting on the jury with Tai -- or in the finals -- he'll be ready to bring his A-game of cuteness.

I was thinking we were down to 5 contestants until someone mentioned Joe and I remembered "Oh yeah, he's still there....."  

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, calico said:

As was the shot of Mark being all "WTF!" after Jason and Julie launched their evil plot to eat him if Tai got the boot.

I loved that. He's squawking away at Tai, like, "Papa! Help me!" while Julia and Jason are staring at him, thinking, "soon, Mark, soon."

Aside from the danger of being eaten by the players, I've started to worry about Mark in general and wonder what happened to him after everyone left.

• Love 6

Surely Mark will be a dinner if Tai gets the boot unless Tai brings him to every TC and if he gets the boot Mark will join him in Ponderosa. :D 

Will we get to see the real Mark meeting Mark the chicken on the loved ones episode? (assuming Tai wins RC)

Edited by piequinn35
  • Love 3

I usually fast forward through the credits so I was glad to get the heads up to watch it on video for Mark the Chicken.

They wouldn't put it on there if Mark gets eaten...would they?

Also...isn't Mark a female chicken, not a rooster?

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

View the prior episode again. Scot said it in the prior episode. That Tai was next. Tai was right to be worried. The mere fact that they hadn't indicated which "pair they'd stay true to" is ENOUGH of a reason for a person to change their play. IMO. 

View the episode again. The only time Scot says anything of the sort is when he's talking to Julia, and even then he says Aubry is the target and Tai will go when he doesn't win immunity. Again, in the very same episode, the same promise was made to Tai about Julia being cut loose and the three dudes being final three. You're saying you know full well which one was true, that they're just not admitting it, and they were going to get rid of Tai next. There's no indication whatsoever of that, because the same promises are made to two players. As far as Tai knew, they were sticking with him; as far as Julia knew, they were sticking with her.

Edited by azshadowwalker

While I understand the reasons for getting rid of Julia over Jason, I did not think it was a good idea to plan to vote out Michelle's bestie right after Michelle joins your alliance. It reminded me of Tai mentioning that Aubry wants to work with them and Scot/Jason immediate say they want to get rid of Aubry.  However, the plan work and Julia is gone.

• Love 2

I'm so confused as to how anyone is able to post normally. How are people quoting other posts, etc? (From my view you can post comments to the page on the bottom of a recap/post on a show, but the "Forums" view -- and therefore the usual editing options -- isn't working at all)

@gesundheit

At the bottom of the thread is the reply box. Click on the " at the of the box and a Quote box opens up. Then you can paste in the text you are quoting.

I definitely would vote for Mark for the Sprint Player of the Season. Hope he not only shows up at final tribal, but at the reunion.

At this point, I am rooting for Aubrey all the way.

• Love 6

Joe looks like he's about one step away from total collapse.  I know he's in good shape for a 72 year old but he is still a 72 year old and Survivor is hard enough on a 20 something.  I think it will be very hard for him to bounce back after this.

Please don't eat Mark the Chicken!

Jeff's constant yammering through that memory challenge made me want to scream Shut up!  Shut up!  Shut up!.  I was hoping one of the contestants would say just that.

I predict Jason makes F3 because he's so obnoxious and would make a great goat.  I like Aubrey for the win which means I've just doomed her by typing that.

Edited by NurseGiGi
  • Love 9

I like the way Michele is playing. Richard Hatch seemed big on her when I listened to a RHAP podcast a couple of weeks back because of what he saw as her flexibility. She's quietly making the right moves at the right time. She discarded Nick when she had to, likewise she was willing to discard Julia when she had to - even though you could see it affected her emotionally. She's usually a threat in challenges, is smarter than a lot of people realize, has good social skills, is a hard worker around camp (according to Debbie), doesn't take crap from intimidating dudes and most importantly has built good relationships with most of the people in the game without generating a lot of blood on her hands.

She's playing the kind of underrated but effective game that Jeff Probst hates but I really love. 

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, ratherbereading said:

@gesundheit

At the bottom of the thread is the reply box. Click on the " at the of the box and a Quote box opens up. Then you can paste in the text you are quoting.

I definitely would vote for Mark for the Sprint Player of the Season. Hope he not only shows up at final tribal, but at the reunion.

At this point, I am rooting for Aubrey all the way.

At the bottom left corner of everyone's posts is a list of red icons that start with "

Click on the " and it brings up a reply box with that post quoted.  There's also +" for multi quotes.

If you don't see them, try a different browser.  They are faint and hollow.  And now, on the other side.

• Love 1

I like the way Michele is playing.

I'd really like to see her, Aubrey, and Cydney in the final 3.  It'd be the first time in forever that the decision would be very difficult.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, calico said:

I'd really like to see her, Aubrey, and Cydney in the final 3.  It'd be the first time in forever that the decision would be very difficult.

Three women at the end would be awesome and also make Jeff's head explode. Could be why he wasn't pushing this season as best ever. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

View the episode again. The only time Scot says anything of the sort is when he's talking to Julia, and even then he says Aubry is the target and Tai will go when he doesn't win immunity. Again, in the very same episode, the same promise was made to Tai about Julia being cut loose and the three dudes being final three. You're saying you know full well which one was true, that they're just not admitting it, and they were going to get rid of Tai next. There's no indication whatsoever of that, because the same promises are made to two players. As far as Tai knew, they were sticking with him; as far as Julia knew, they were sticking with her.

I don't recall if it was in confessional or to Julia but Scot said he couldn't go to FTC with Tai and I believed him.   Maybe because they've pretty much all said that.  But it kind of doesn't matter.  They let him feel left out so he flipped.  Whether they meant to take him to the end or not, they fucked up their own game by not making him feel equal.  

Mark is either a very photogenic chicken or that was some great camera work for his intro shots.  He or she definitely belonged on the Beauty tribe.   His (her?) eyes looked gorgeous.  Yeah, I can't believe I just said that about a chicken either.

I'll be interested to see who F3 ends up being.  I'd be shocked if it were three females because anyone who doesn't take Joe is a moron.  Jason might not have been completely wrong about Cydney being bottom 2 in that alliance.  Power- and influence-wise, she's number one or two currently, but that may not translate to "I want to go up against you in the finals."  (See Yau Man as an example of what I mean.)  Same with Aubry. I'd certainly take Joe and either Tai or Jason, but then again I'm not playing and don't know wtf is going on behind the scenes.  From Aubry's point of view, Cydney might actually get fewer votes than Tai or Jason (one or the other of whom could presumably get votes from Scot, Julia, or Debbie) and Jason and Tai on the jury may be more willing to vote for Aubry than for Cydney.  In no case would I take Michelle if I could avoid it.  Or Aubry if I were someone else.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Etta Place said:

I thought it was interesting that Jason called Tai's apology half-assed. I can see both sides of that. I think Tai was, in fact, sincere. He felt bad that he had to betray the alliance he'd chosen. On the other hand, he was essentially saying "I'm sorry" for something he wasn't actually sorry for. Feeling bad about it is not the same thing as regret, and I guess regret is what Jason wanted. Well, he wanted comeuppance, but failing that, regret would be okay.

Yea, I don't think Tai thinks he did anything wrong as far as the game goes. But I do think he felt bad about hurting someone he considered a friend, and that's why he was apologizing. I don't think Jason is deep enough to understand that. Plus, Tai seemed to get a bit intimidated when talking to him and wasn't as articulate as he could have been, so it did seem kind of half-assed, but I got it. 

• Love 9

Rob C is claiming that Stephen ate Mark the chicken during Second Chances and that caused his GI problems. They had fun with that on Rob Has a Podcast.

Then they had to remind everyone that this season filmed before Second Chances was even selected.

It was entertaining and I am sure that there are plenty of screen grabs to prove that this was not the case.