Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: The Next World

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your discussion thread for S06:E10: The Next World. This thread will open Sunday February 21st, at 10:00 pm.

Before it opens, you can head on over to S06:E10: The Next World: Speculation and Live-Chat Thread
Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

OMG, Michonne and Rick!!! I cannot believe the writers and Kirkman went there. I looved it! Rick and Michonne are so freaking hot. Told ya, they would be hot as hell!

How did they keep Richonne a secret? I saw nothing in the spoilers about them.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 17

Praise Jesus!!

Michonne is a better wife to Rick and a mother to Carl than Lori ever was. This just cemented it.

Rick never took his ring off for Jessie, whatever they were doing. So that, along with the time jump, proves that Richonne ain't no rebound.

• Love 14

At the beginning of the episode I thought for sure Daryl was going to die at the end of the season. Now, after the way the episode ended, my money is on Michonne getting the axe.

This was an odd episode, I'm not quite sure I enjoyed the wacky adventures of Rick+Daryl. I also found the time jump a bit disconcerting but, this show has been moving in slow-mo.

Not a shipper so i don't really care about Richonne but, I enjoy the Michonne/Carl relationship.

Jesus got a good introduction, curious about this character

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

Daryl and Rick's road trip with Jesus was freaking hilarious, and Rick and Daryl shooting the walker at the same time was cool, but these people are still to stupid to live.  It was nice of Daryl and Rick to acknowledge that.

I hope Rick and Michonne hooking up doesn't mean Michonne is going to get killed.

The conversation with Glenn and Daryl was funny to.  "What happened here?"  "I don't know.  I just got back."

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 13

RICKSHONNE!! I Knew it as soon as we saw her in her bathrobe at the beginning. Rather interesting ending, eh? ;)

I like this episode a lot. I think it was the perfect mix of playful and serious. This Jesus character is rather interesting. I can't feel him out. I feel like everything he says or does is a trap, but like Rick said, he hasn't really done anything that would be worrisome. I think I might call him Houdini Jesus, though, because he seems to be able to do crazy stunts. 

Carl and Judith are so adorable. I'm glad they did a small time jump, too. 

Poor Deanna. At least you can rest in peace. I was waiting for Carl to remind Michonne that he had to kill his own mother and that's why he helped Spencer. I was waiting for him and Enid to kiss or something in the woods. 

RIP truck o' supplies. You will be sorely missed. 

• Love 13

I figured this episode would be boring since last week's was good. Then it happened. And it was pretty hot.

Rick and Daryl still acted really stupid. Why were they so obsessed with chasing Jesus the ninja. Just go back home.

• Love 12

About the rest of the show, Daryl and Rick were hilarious. It is hard to believe that they fell for Jesus' games. They are usually more savy.

Michonne with Carl and Judith are so adorable. When he said that he loved her, it was so heartwarming.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 17