Type keyword(s) to search

S06:E10. The Next World - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S06.E10: The Next World. This thread opens Friday Feb 12th around 5:00 pm for your chatting and speculating enjoyment.

Once the episode airs, head on over to this link --> S06.E10: The Next World to continue the discussion.

Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

• Love 1

I am trying to decide if the "next" world is the next version of Alexandria, or the next society/group they run across (of course it could be both). I guess it's telling that they didn't use Rick's/Ariel's "whole new world," or maybe not. 

Sigh.

I'm just sad I couldn't come up with some sort of joke: Jurassic World, Different World, Wally World...nothing's right. Help me Nashville and/or Cletus, you're my only hope!

I am trying to decide if the "next" world is the next version of Alexandria, or the next society/group they run across (of course it could be both). I guess it's telling that they didn't use Rick's/Ariel's "whole new world," or maybe not. 

Sigh.

I'm just sad I couldn't come up with some sort of joke: Jurassic World, Different World, Wally World...nothing's right. Help me Nashville and/or Cletus, you're my only hope!

Well, I guess it ain't Disney World.

Sigh.

Apocalypse Now and Again?

Walking Deaux?

ExAnderson Nation?

ASZ Chic?

Let me know if I'm getting close.

• Love 3

CDB draws straws to see who has to shovel the remnants of the Anderson family off of Main Street.

Rick angers Coral when he uses too many Dad jokes that include the phrase, "I'll keep an eye out for you!"

Tara discovers Denise practicing surgery techniques on Sam's old "Operation" game. "Take out wrenched ankle!"

Carol confiscates all the chocolate in the Alexandrians' pantry to make ganache covered cupcakes.

CDB discovers there are STILL too many nameless Alexandrians' and throw them into Fire Lake as a sacrifice to the walker god.

Spencer slips out of the confines of Alexandria to forage for more crackers.  No one notices.

• Love 4

Does someone want to explain to me what about this thread in particular requires that every time I come in that the dog in toilet ad shows up at the bottom of the thread?  I can't be expected to post coherently with a Husky in a toilet staring at me.

• Love 3

I'm ready for Negan.  He's out there, somewhere.

But I've been hearing whispers about this bad boy for years, so they're probably going to string me along with bread crumbs for another week or ten.

• Love 3

Yeah, I (unspoiled) don't think we'll see Negan until near the end of this season. The showrunners will want to build toward his appearance.

I saw on TVGuide that there will be a small time jump - not too shocking given the preview with Rick and Daryl galavanting around - Rick wouldn't be out in the countryside if Carl were just freshly injured. So sadly, it looks like we'll be spared the gripping drama of the walker clean up on Main St.

• Love 3

Really enjoying watching last week's episode since I know no one (well, except Andersons and the wolf, who I will actually miss) gets bit.     A little wine and the Rick/Darryl road show should make for a fine Sunday. : )

• Love 1

I'm ready for Negan.  He's out there, somewhere.

But I've been hearing whispers about this bad boy for years, so they're probably going to string me along with bread crumbs for another week or ten.

My love for JDM may cause me to root for the villain.

• Love 2

That's such a total Northern / Southern thing.  Pop in the North and Soda in the South.

My Northern Family used to get on me for calling it Soda Pop being raised in the South as I was.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2

I love these quiet peaceful human moments that give them hope. Makes me less and less excited about Negan coming along to muck it up.

Also Michonne was that "afterglow"

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 1