Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 3/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, KungFuBunny said:

This is so cool! Really, the role of a lifetime for Erika — one fame-hungry broad playing another. 

Edited by link417
LOL, “fame,” not “game”
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, link417 said:

Apparently, her Broadway run has been cut short by coronavirus. 

Things are NUTS here in NY.

All Broadway and Off Broadway shows shut down as of yesterday morning. An usher who works part time - for 2 different shows tested positive. Right now - no lights on Broadway until April 12th. April 12th is not guaranteed, they will re-access the situation as we get closer to the date,

Most schools have shut down - from primary to college.

Mayor has told businesses such as restaurants - if your capacity is 250 - until further notice that has to be cut in half.

No congregations of masses - many things have shut down - museums, St Patrick's Cathedral, Empire State, Rockerfeller Center, The Met, Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden. No sporting events.

I sent my assistant to the grocery store at 8:30 AM thinking let her go there before the weekend rush just to stock up on a few things. She said it was KRAY-ZEE in there - the shelves are empty and I'm not talking about just water or hand sanitizer.

Erika was supposed to be on through March 29th. So her run ended 2 weeks early. She needs to hop on that private jet and nest at home.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

An usher who works part time - for 2 different shows tested positive.

You wouldn’t happen to know which shows please. I was in NYC last week and saw a show on Broadway. It had a full house. Perhaps 10-12 empty seats. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

You wouldn’t happen to know which shows please. I was in NYC last week and saw a show on Broadway. It had a full house. Perhaps 10-12 empty seats. 

Sorry Mindthnkr

Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf and Six

• Useful 2

If not the play

Definitely not the play.

all of the incidentals and minions that keep Mama in tiptop condition. And a roof over her head and transportation to and from the theatah.

A husband providing for his wife financially? Whoda thunk it?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

A husband providing for his wife financially? Whoda thunk it?

Lucky her, provided for on both coasts while indulging her bottomless need for public attention, fueled by minimal talent. Lucky him, for landing a foul-mouthed pussy patter.

Some matches are made in heaven.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

They seem to be make it work, so good for them. Not everyone is looking to marry Helen Lovejoy lol

They've lasted a pretty long time - which does surprise me in the sense that it's lasted this long - only because he's been married a few times. Like you said it seems to work for them.

It was just announced WWHL is suspended until further notice

• Love 7

Andy tested positive for coronavirus

Was watching Dateline and fell asleep. Woke up to Wendy Williams and Erika saying she did not miss LisaV and everyone is replaceable.

Yeah, especially you and that horse you rode in on, Lisa Rinna.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I saw the picture Erika posted on IG, and that man is HAWT. She’s got great genes.

He's one of the best looking children of the RH cast members, and she really does. Even if she didn't have the glam and all that, Erika was always a pretty woman. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I saw the picture Erika posted on IG, and that man is HAWT. She’s got great genes.

I've never seen a man fit into his uniform as well as Erika's son. I can't stop staring! Lol

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 5/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, nexxie said:

Mother and son look more like siblings.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:47 PM, NowVoyager said:

Gracious! 👀28037506-8289403-Erika_was_20_when_she_had_Tommy_with_ex_husband_Thomas_Zizzo_The-a-28_1588699903818.jpg.7c7cee0ed847f02b1ce97bea51a14700.jpg

28036804-8289403-image-a-20_1588696828053.jpg.af6dbc4d37c9cf1e36cab5605349f7a9.jpgMoney well spent!

RHOBH star Erika Jayne shares first photo of her police officer son https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8289403/Erika-Jayne-shares-photo-police-officer-son-People-say-look-alike.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Yup. It looks like Tom is posing with his daughter and son. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Does EG own any article of clothing that isn't emblazoned with the designer's name or monogram?  Asking for ... no one in particular. 

No - she needs to be able to name-drop when people point out that the clothes are hideous 😄 

• LOL 9
(edited)

Enjoyed Erika and Reza commenting on the Dubai episode last night - they’re good together. Also loved seeing those beautiful kaftans again!

(That was Erika’s first season and she wasn’t wearing lashes in some scenes - lovely without them.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

I liked that Erika and Reza could hear each other!  I didn’t watch Luann/Sonja commentary at all after the Dorit/Garcelle commenting separately stuff.  That was boring.

• Love 4
On 5/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, NowVoyager said:

Gracious! 👀28037506-8289403-Erika_was_20_when_she_had_Tommy_with_ex_husband_Thomas_Zizzo_The-a-28_1588699903818.jpg.7c7cee0ed847f02b1ce97bea51a14700.jpg

28036804-8289403-image-a-20_1588696828053.jpg.af6dbc4d37c9cf1e36cab5605349f7a9.jpgMoney well spent!

RHOBH star Erika Jayne shares first photo of her police officer son https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8289403/Erika-Jayne-shares-photo-police-officer-son-People-say-look-alike.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Looking at that picture again, ... her husband seems to be more emotionally engaged with her son then she is. He's proudly beaming, with his hands affectionately clasping the kids shoulders - while his mother smirks at the camera, and barely touches him with her pinkie. She really is a cold witch.

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Of course she does, it would raise the shows profile.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Isn't Kris busy with Kardashian shows?

I want Erika off the show. 

KUWTK is not returning next year. They announced it this week, just ahead of the final season's debut.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Isn't Kris busy with Kardashian shows?

I want Erika off the show. 

The Lardassians will be done early next year. Not sure what their filming schedule is, though. How far in advance do they shoot? Sadly, I think Kris could do both, although 🤮 I don't want to look at that bitch.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

There is chatter that Khloe and Scott are interested in continuing somehow.

Kourtney was the first to bail, followed by Kylie and then Kendall. Kanye's BS pushed Kim out the door because his manic phases are increasing in frequency.

Kris is selling it as a willing decision but actually she was forced into it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Looking at that picture again, ... her husband seems to be more emotionally engaged with her son then she is. He's proudly beaming, with his hands affectionately clasping the kids shoulders - while his mother smirks at the camera, and barely touches him with her pinkie. She really is a cold witch.

Of course she doea, it woyld rause the shows profile.

Erika looks like a mail order Russian bride in that picture.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but when Tom told Erika he was proud of her and she cried and said, “That’s all I ever wanted,” I got the feeling she was talking more about her absent father than Tom. Anyone else?

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Third lawsuit since 2019.

Sept 30, 2020

The Law Office of Robert P. Finn says they referred all the clients to Thomas and his law firm. The two firms agreed to represent the clients together and split the fees 50/50. The plaintiff was also to be reimbursed for all costs incurred by Plaintiff.

The TXI cases were “ultimately resolved with a cash settlement, and Defendants received fees, 50% of which should have been held in trust for Plaintiff in addition to the amount owed by Plaintiff for costs. Rather than honoring their obligation under the contract to pay Plaintiff 50% of fees plus costs due Plaintiff, Defendants kept the money for themselves.”

https://theblast.com/143965/rhobh-star-erika-jaynes-husband-hit-with-fraud-lawsuit

• Love 1
On 9/23/2020 at 7:19 PM, nexxie said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but when Tom told Erika he was proud of her and she cried and said, “That’s all I ever wanted,” I got the feeling she was talking more about her absent father than Tom. Anyone else?

I thought the same, that she just wanted someone to be proud of her. It was a touching moment. I wish we got more of this Erika. 

I can't keep up with all these lawsuits! I wonder if we'll ever get more information about them on the show. I don't think Mauricio ever cleared his name. 

• Love 6

https://celebmagazine.com/rhobh-erika-girardi-friend-of-role-leaving-show/

"On Instagram, RealHousewivesConfessionals posted today; “Rumor has it Erika is not returning to #RHOBH next season after she was offered a Friend of role and turned it down…”

Jayne hasn’t spoken out about the rumors yet, so it’s hard to say for sure. But with a big name like Jayne being given a bit role in the show, it wouldn’t be surprising to see her walk away. Stars like Jayne certainly don’t like being demoted." 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2020 at 11:39 AM, itsadryheat said:

https://celebmagazine.com/rhobh-erika-girardi-friend-of-role-leaving-show/

"On Instagram, RealHousewivesConfessionals posted today; “Rumor has it Erika is not returning to #RHOBH next season after she was offered a Friend of role and turned it down…”

Jayne hasn’t spoken out about the rumors yet, so it’s hard to say for sure. But with a big name like Jayne being given a bit role in the show, it wouldn’t be surprising to see her walk away. Stars like Jayne certainly don’t like being demoted.

".....But with a big name ego like Jayne being given a bit role in the show, it wouldn’t be surprising to see her walk away. Wanna-be-Stars like Jayne certainly don’t like being demoted." 

Just did a quick edit of the original article to make it correct!!  😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
On 10/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, RealHousewife said:

I thought the same, that she just wanted someone to be proud of her. It was a touching moment. I wish we got more of this Erika.  

This is the Erika I like. We’ve only been shown tiny glimpses of her but when we see her, she’s so much more likeable than Erika Jayne. 

• Love 8

I am shocked 😂😂😂😂

There wasn’t a shred of any kind of intimacy or warmth. 

What interests me is how this business partnership is dissolved. I assume there is a prenup but will Erika be getting enough to be able to support her glam squad and extravagant lifestyle. She does get a good salary from the show and I assume Gets other money from her side hustles. 

But it is hard to believe that her cabaret act or whatever she calls is is actually a source of income considering how much she spends for the support and wardrobe etc. Flying those people around isn’t cheap. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I am shocked 😂😂😂😂

There wasn’t a shred of any kind of intimacy or warmth. 

What interests me is how this business partnership is dissolved. I assume there is a prenup but will Erika be getting enough to be able to support her glam squad and extravagant lifestyle. She does get a good salary from the show and I assume Gets other money from her side hustles. 

But it is hard to believe that her cabaret act or whatever she calls is is actually a source of income considering how much she spends for the support and wardrobe etc. Flying those people around isn’t cheap. 

A long time back I read that they didn't have a prenup.

Wonder what made them want officially divorce. They've clearly been leading separate lives for a long time now and the arrangement seemed to work for them so I'm curious what made them want to officially part ways. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13