Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jel said:

I think Erika is a beautiful woman, and I kinda love that she doesn't keep herself so Hollywood stick thin -- she's juicy (as Schwartz said about Katie).

I also have to say this about her: while I may question the purity of her motives, she has been pretty sweet to the other, non LVP ladies, with the sexy/golf coaching, the many supportive and encouraging compliments etc. In a lot of ways, she seems like a girls' girl, and I like that about her.

Erika does have a beautiful face and a great figure. I am also in awe of her skin.

I have my criticisms of Erika, but I think she has a sweet side. I also think even though she said she doesn't have many female friends, she has shown she can be a girl's girl. 

I think underneath Erika's tough exterior, she's a good girl at heart. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/16/2018 at 3:36 AM, breezy424 said:

Yikes, she actually said that flats are for quitters?  Well, we know she doesn't know anything about chasing a child around. 

And wobbling around because the heel is just too high to handle (see LVP).  That's not sexy.

She also doesn't know much about 'sexy'.  Maybe that's because she doesn't have any resource other than her looks....like being smart, funny, athletic, making it on your own, empathetic, and being a 'real woman', not a trophy.  She's pretty pathetic.  And she thinks wearing a c word with a y necklace is empowering.

The truth that Erika doesn't want to deal with is that she is very sensitive and insecure.  I agree that Dorit was wrong with pantygate.  But...why would a 'strong' woman be all hurt?  Why would a strong women be all hurt because something was said about her leaving without saying goodby or informing her host beforehand weird?   Because she's insecure and it shows. 

That’s the problem with this woman,, she just doesn’t understand women.

Edited by Winnie Bago
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, TVFANNO1 said:

That's not Erika - is it?

Someone else posted it so I can’t say it is for certain. I did a web image search for pics of Kyle and Erika though and this one came up first. 

1 hour ago, TVFANNO1 said:

That's not Erika - is it?

I think it is, for sure...before the facial surgeries, cheek and lip fillers, and Botox. A new nose, and an eye and/or brow lift. Maybe a lower facelift too. Probably a few laser treatments as well, to achieve her great skin. IMHO.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So that photo is before she came on RHOBH or after?

It was taken in 2010 according to the caption, so that would be before, IIRC.

• Love 1

The older picture of Erika and Kyle...I can believe that's Erika (there are a lot of similarities there) but she also looks like someone else I can't put my finger on. In any case, if that's Erika, it only serves to convince me that Erika was always a basic bitch that realized that to be noticed, you have to stand all the way out. She's basically pulling a Lady Gaga (which I didn't care for either). At least Gaga has real talent but I've never appreciated or given credit to artists for crafting an image for the sake of attention and not representative of who you are as a person. I guess the only reason Erika has to claim an alter ego is because she can't be caught dead walking out in Erika Jayne outfits when she's with the husband.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Erika attended the recent wedding of designer Marc Jacobs.  Apparently she chose her look with a gun to her head.

marc-wedding-03.jpg

I like the colors.

But I would be SO annoyed if I had to sit next to or behind her.

Keep your clothes to yourself!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Erika attended the recent wedding of designer Marc Jacobs.  Apparently she chose her look with a gun to her head.

marc-wedding-03.jpg

Do Erika and Eva from RHOA share the same stylist? This picture does not show the colors well. 

th (27).jpeg

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

marc-wedding-03.jpg

She looks like she's wearing an Easter basket - with the plastic grass and all!  🙂

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

marc-wedding-03.jpg

I thought the rule was you didn't dress for a wedding to call attention to yourself; that it was the BRIDE's day.

I'm assuming since it's night, there were probably no children at the wedding; because I agree with the poster upthread -- they'd be climbing all over her looking for Cadbury eggs.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

That old pic of Kyle and Erika is definitely legit. Andy showed it on WWHL awhile ago and they discussed how different Erika looks pre-nose job. I think Kyle didn’t remember having taken the picture, but Erika did.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don’t think Erika’s natural nose was bad. Her work was pretty subtle. I think she’s kind of like Jennifer Lopez. Always beautiful, but money for the best hair, makeup, and skin care just helped them both make the most of what they got. Oh to be that rich! I wouldn’t have a full-time glam squad, but it sure would be nice to afford the best makeup artists, hairstylists, and dermatologists. 

It’s that whole, there are no ugly women, just poor ones! Lol 

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don’t think Erika’s natural nose was bad. Her work was pretty subtle. I think she’s kind of like Jennifer Lopez. Always beautiful, but money for the best hair, makeup, and skin care just helped them both make the most of what they got. Oh to be that rich! I wouldn’t have a full-time glam squad, but it sure would be nice to afford the best makeup artists, hairstylists, and dermatologists. 

It’s that whole, there are no ugly women, just poor ones! Lol 

Totally agree. Erika’s glam isn’t my style, but I’d love to have her dermatologists on call. Her skin is insane.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought the rule was you didn't dress for a wedding to call attention to yourself; that it was the BRIDE's day.

I'm assuming since it's night, there were probably no children at the wedding; because I agree with the poster upthread -- they'd be climbing all over her looking for Cadbury eggs.

Also, WTF is up with the Teletubbies hairdo?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

She looks like she's wearing an Easter basket - with the plastic grass and all!  🙂

It's like a Project Runway assignment gone awry; "Something festive for an Easter egg hunt, using only Easter grass and colored tulle,...Make it work..."

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's like a Project Runway assignment gone awry; "Something festive for an Easter egg hunt, using only Easter grass and colored tulle,...Make it work..."

Don't say that too loud!  Now that PR is back on Bravo, that may be one of their challenges!!  (So glad you referenced one of my favorite competition "reality" shows!)  😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

marc-wedding-03.jpg

She looks like a giant version of what I used to bodywash myself with this morning.

What is she doing with that fungus growing out of her head?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Last time EJ was on Watch What Happens even her EYES are now a different color. Not one piece of this woman is real. She was so posed on the show always angling for the camera. I hope she goes away soon. 

• Love 11
On 4/9/2019 at 2:57 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

marc-wedding-03.jpg

21 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She looks like a giant version of what I used to bodywash myself with this morning.

What is she doing with that fungus growing out of her head?

Shower pouf.  That was my first thought, too.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 4/10/2019 at 2:48 PM, walnutqueen said:

Shower pouf.  That was my first thought, too.

Me three.  I know someone that dressed up as a shower poof for Halloween one year and my first thought was that it looked like her costume.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I thought I read on this site that Erika's husband had a younger woman and Erika was having to move to an apartment? Did I imagine that? I thought people were discussing how she'd be paying for the glam squad and all that.... 

(edited)

I'd like to think I've hit the confidence level where I wouldn't indulge in the procedures. 

Sonehow, I live with the light wrinkles at 55.  Nor do I worry about my face melting or shifting into odd positions just because I get a massage. ......

And maybe thin, non duck lips will be in style again.

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

And maybe thin, non duck lips will be in style again.

Thin-lipped women, unite!  

Seriously, just one more reason that I will never forgive society for allowing the Jenndashians to permeate our culture.  They're ghastly.

• Love 18

I think Ericka was so much prettier in her first 2 seasons.  More natural and approachable looking.  She's gone way to fair..to me, she looks like something out of a comic book.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

I think Ericka was so much prettier in her first 2 seasons.  More natural and approachable looking.  She's gone way to fair..to me, she looks like something out of a comic book.

Over the years she seems to have stopped being Erika Girardi and now does Erika Jayne full-time.

• Love 12

While I do think she has good skin, it’s not as dewy and flawless as I first thought. She has appeared without foundation and powder, and it’s pretty good. But I think it’s her makeup artists and the cosmetics they apply that are exceptional. 

I cringe when I think about what percent of the landfill is due to all of the housewives’ makeup remover wipes/pads.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 5/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, nexxie said:

Over the years she seems to have stopped being Erika Girardi and now does Erika Jayne full-time.

She would like to think that, however I can't seem to find any  scheduled Pretty Mess events for the entire year of 2019. The last show was December 2018 as far as I can see. 

Looks like the funds for the Glam Squad may have dried up. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She would like to think that, however I can't seem to find any  scheduled Pretty Mess events for the entire year of 2019. The last show was December 2018 as far as I can see. 

Looks like the funds for the Glam Squad may have dried up. 

imo both Erika Jayne and Erika Girardi are personas she created - and what I meant by the post you quoted is that these days she chooses Erika Jayne for use on the show more often than she chooses Erika Girardi.

The Erika we saw when she went back home seemed most authentic to me.

• Love 7

I really can't stand her anymore.  She seems so miserable all the time and so ungrateful for the life she lives which she chose to have.  Every question or comment made sets her off.  She thinks she should only be spoken to on her terms, asked questions the way she wants them  asked.  She adds nothing to the show but misery.  Fire her with Rinna.  Clean out the trash.

• Love 15

I hope Erika comes back to the show. With that said, I would NOT be interested in “Pretty Me$$ Krewe,” ESPECIALLY if it featured Mikey front and center. The amount of screen time he gets on RHOBH is too much already.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/07/19/erika-jaynes-husband-loses-million-dollar-lawsuit/

I can't wait to hear Rinna's anecdote next season about running into Erika Jaynardi at the local CVS, scrounging around in her purse looking for loose change to pay for mascara. What a belly laugh that will be.

“And she used WET N WILD, can you believe it? Couldn’t even spring for the NYX! I’m so hilarious! Hahahahahahaaha!”

ETA she can use a CVS receipt to write Rinna an epic thank you thuck you note. Or incorporate it into her choreography. “I don’t need no coupons/and I don’t use no Groupons/I’m always on the go-go/‘cause now I shop at Costco!/It’s less expensive to be me-eeehh-eh-eh-eh!”

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1