Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, suomi said:

I think the other two lawsuits are from litigation financing firms and that one of them names Erika as a co-defendant.  Suit alleges funds were supposed to go to financing costs etc. for contingency fee litigation but were used to finance The Girardis’ lifestyle.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, suomi said:

That was a classic moment. Erika could not believe that Garcelle went there! I like watching people lie, I like getting a feel for how they do it and then running earlier scenes past the truth meter. 

Erika is a very good liar. She stumbled a bit with the "I have a mouthful" delayed response but quickly went smooth and wide-eyed.  

Rinna is a very, very good liar, it comes naturally. Kyle is a shitty liar but she's also dumb as a box of rocks and that gets in the way. Dorit is a lousy liar because she totally goes overboard with being disingenuous. Camille stresses out over being a convincing liar and the stress gives her away. Kim is a good liar most of the time and doesn't give a shit about it when she isn't. Taylor goes bug-eyed when she lies. Denise tries too hard when she lies. Garcellle doesn't lie, sometimes she just doesn't tell the truth. LVP, as much I adore her, is a great liar.

Who am I forgetting?

Brandi! I think she lies. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It took six months and using a special pillow but I trained myself to sleep on my back. I was starting to get lines on one side of my face from side sleeping. 

What kind of pillow? because I am having that issue and I don't want to end up looking old before my time lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

What kind of pillow? because I am having that issue and I don't want to end up looking old before my time lol

It’s the Your Face pillow. But any cervical pillow should work fine. You might need to stack it with other pillows or a wedge depending on your own comfort levels. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s the Your Face pillow. But any cervical pillow should work fine. You might need to stack it with other pillows or a wedge depending on your own comfort levels. 

Of the several I've tried, this has been my favorite. I recommend it too. I still often turn around and smash my face into the pillow though. lol I also recommend trying different pillows along with it. For awhile I'd use a travel pillow with it. Sometimes I'll place it on top of another pillow. I'm still trying to figure out what's perfect for me, but it definitely helps.

Here's to aging like Erika Jayne! lol 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Of the several I've tried, this has been my favorite. I recommend it too. I still often turn around and smash my face into the pillow though. lol I also recommend trying different pillows along with it. For awhile I'd use a travel pillow with it. Sometimes I'll place it on top of another pillow. I'm still trying to figure out what's perfect for me, but it definitely helps.

Here's to aging like Erika Jayne! lol 

Another silly tip is to create a bedtime routine so your brain is relaxed. That helped me with the adjustment too.

• Love 2

So if the update I saw is true and Erika and Tom have both been having affairs and living separately for years (except for filming), then it really makes me wonder what the heck is going on in Lisa and Kyle’s marriages too. 

I guess Erika is going to walk away with some considerable cash, Tom’s legal issues aside, if she has no pre-nup. 

This show is all surface, no substance. All the HWs shows are but this one especially so. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

So if the update I saw is true and Erika and Tom have both been having affairs and living separately for years (except for filming), then it really makes me wonder what the heck is going on in Lisa and Kyle’s marriages too. 

I guess Erika is going to walk away with some considerable cash, Tom’s legal issues aside, if she has no pre-nup. 

This show is all surface, no substance. All the HWs shows are but this one especially so. 

imo it was a sign of impending divorce that Erika took the job at Bravo - making sure the wife has a paycheck. Also Kelsey and Camille, Shannon and David.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/6/2020 at 10:50 AM, nexxie said:

imo it was a sign of impending divorce that Erika took the job at Bravo - making sure the wife has a paycheck. Also Kelsey and Camille, Shannon and David.

and Luanne and the Count from NYC, I think.

• Love 5
On 11/6/2020 at 11:50 AM, nexxie said:

On 11/9/2020 at 1:59 AM, Jextella said:

and Luanne and the Count from NYC, I think.

Porsha and Kordell and Jules and Michael Wainstein.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Porsha and Kordell and Jules and Michael Wainstein.

I always got the impression that being on the show helped both Porsha and Jules realize they were in toxic relationships and gave them the push to get out of them.  

• Love 5
On 11/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I always got the impression that being on the show helped both Porsha and Jules realize they were in toxic relationships and gave them the push to get out of them.  

Oh, god no! Both men intiated the divorces. Kordell filed for divorce from Porsha. She found out from TMZ and other blogs before Kordell could serve her notice. I think TMZ called her for a statement. I think seeing their relationship on the show probably helped Porsha to decide not to fight the divorce, but Kordell initiated it.

Michael filed for divorce from Jules in June or July of 2016. Bethenny snidely intimated during the reunion that Jules and Michael had planned for Jules to be on the show to give her an income stream and help her launch Modern Alkame so she'd have her own money after the divorce. I don't know how true that was because Jules seemed pretty blindsided by Michael dumping the kids with his parents and going to bang his girlfriend while the women were in Miami for the cast trip. I think Jules knew the marriage was bad, but truly didn't understand how bad it was until they began filming.

• Love 9

Rumors Swirl Of Erika Jayne Having An Affair With DWTS Star Gleb Savchenko

The two dance partners announced that their respective marriages were ending less than a week apart.

In statements made to the press just yesterday, Elena accused Gleb of “ongoing infidelity” and said that “no wife should ever stand by and watch while another woman gifts her husband expensive presents, lures him out to dinners and seduces him at every turn”. 

https://www.thethings.com/rumors-swirl-of-erika-jayne-having-an-affair-with-dwts-star-gleb-savchenko/

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Rumors Swirl Of Erika Jayne Having An Affair With DWTS Star Gleb Savchenko

The two dance partners announced that their respective marriages were ending less than a week apart.

In statements made to the press just yesterday, Elena accused Gleb of “ongoing infidelity” and said that “no wife should ever stand by and watch while another woman gifts her husband expensive presents, lures him out to dinners and seduces him at every turn”. 

https://www.thethings.com/rumors-swirl-of-erika-jayne-having-an-affair-with-dwts-star-gleb-savchenko/

Yassss! Nothing to lose (except good will) when you don't have a pre-nup, I guess. LOL.

• Love 3

I am honestly surprised, as I was by the original news.  If this is true, I'll be intrigued.  Even though Erika Jayne is an overly sexualized character, I never got the idea she was super sexual herself, and I often thought EJ was styled more for the gay male gaze rather than the straight male gaze.  So if someone has sparked a passion in her to leave a nice cushy marriage, I'm going to be intrigued.  

• Love 15

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/erika-jayne-already-dating-new-man-report-401444.article?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5939702

"According to the All About The Real Housewives blog, Erika's beau is "in the business" and very well known. The mystery man is "not an actor, musician, or athlete." There is speculation that the man is a model or perhaps a music executive."

Oh, the suspense!

"Tom is fully supportive of her move and independence. They haven't been sexual in a long time, and the split had been on the cards for months," a source told The Sun. "Erika has had another rental property in L.A. for some time, but it's more of a club house, so she's been spending her time between the two properties."

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/erika-jayne-already-dating-new-man-report-401444.article?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5939702

"According to the All About The Real Housewives blog, Erika's beau is "in the business" and very well known. The mystery man is "not an actor, musician, or athlete." There is speculation that the man is a model or perhaps a music executive."

Oh, the suspense!

"Tom is fully supportive of her move and independence. They haven't been sexual in a long time, and the split had been on the cards for months," a source told The Sun. "Erika has had another rental property in L.A. for some time, but it's more of a club house, so she's been spending her time between the two properties."

I don't like to judge, but this is exactly why I don't like the idea of super large age differences. As the younger partner, you know at one point you will still feel sexual but not have a sex life, and then you're probably also going to be widowed young (if you stay together). I like the idea of about 10 years older max.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I honestly thought Erika would wait until he kicked the bucket for a bigger payout but I guess she got tired of waiting and she’s not getting any younger. 

Me, too!

The cynical side of me is wondering if she is spending time with Gleb because all of the gay men in her Glam Squad kept telling her that he’s hot.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Me, too!

The cynical side of me is wondering if she is spending time with Gleb because all of the gay men in her Glam Squad kept telling her that he’s hot.

Lol you mean, you don’t think they say that about Tom?? 😜

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't like to judge, but this is exactly why I don't like the idea of super large age differences. As the younger partner, you know at one point you will still feel sexual but not have a sex life, and then you're probably also going to be widowed young (if you stay together)

People like to think that sexual desire goes away as people get older and while that's true for some people, STD spread in retirement communities seems to indicate otherwise.  People get freaky at all ages.  

A decrease is sexual activity or mismatched libidos is far from uncommon in divorcing couples regardless of their ages.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I honestly thought Erika would wait until he kicked the bucket for a bigger payout but I guess she got tired of waiting and she’s not getting any younger. 

Or maybe with the lawsuits pending against him she wants to get whatever she can now while there are still some funds in the bank.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

People like to think that sexual desire goes away as people get older and while that's true for some people, STD spread in retirement communities seems to indicate otherwise.  People get freaky at all ages.  

A decrease is sexual activity or mismatched libidos is far from uncommon in divorcing couples regardless of their ages.  

I didn't know that about retirement communities! I guess they figure, what do they have to lose? lol

I agree with you there. I respect people who wait for marriage and am very protective of myself, but I personally think a couple really needs to be similar with what they're into and their drives. 

• Love 4

More gossip on who Erika's mystery man might be.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhobh-erika-jaynes-rumored-new-man.html/

‘RHOBH’ friend shares allegations about Erika Jayne’s personal life

According to former RHOBH friend Dana Wilkey, she received a message that linked Erika to someone in the entertainment industry. At first, Dana thought Erika was cheating with a FENTY model. But the message alleged the person is music executive Scooter Braun.

“FYI it’s Scooter Braun, not a FENTY model,” the unnamed source told Dana. “I don’t know many specifics but a friend of mine works in the music industry and despises him. She told me he and Erika met in a LA sex club and have been together ever since.”

The source added that Scooter’s wife allegedly knows about the club and “puts up with it.” The source also said they are looking forward to seeing “what fun happens” now that Erika has filed for divorce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ugh, I hope Erika isn't the "other woman" to a married man.  I would pay way, Way, WAY more of the onus on him, he's the one breaking his vows, but I would be disappointed.  That said, it seems like a game a telephone that didn't even originate from a credible source, just someone who supposedly works in the music industry and "despises" Scooter Braun.  And I can't see Erika going to a sex club in a serious way.  I could see her going as Erika Jayne as someone to be admired in practically her natural habitat, but Erika herself?  Going to a sex club for sexy times?  I have trouble buying it.  I also don't know if it fits with how I think of Erika for her to not only be the other woman, but also the OLDER woman.

• Love 9

Https://pagesix.com/2020/12/02/erika-girardi-sued-for-allegedly-concealing-money-in-divorce/

This makes so much sense now. I can see Tom being smart enough to not have a prenup. I can also see him being smart enough to say Erika, it's time to pull the divorce balloon. I can see her being smart enough to go along with it, having no problem with gossip mags speculating on her love interests... 

This is going to be so entertaining.

• Love 9

"The lawsuit claimed that this is not the first time Tom kept funds meant for clients for himself, as he “continues to use that money to find his and Erika’s lavish lifestyle, release personal guarantees, pay down loans, route the money to friends and family and satisfy other outstanding debts.”

Who won't enjoy seeing a lawyer with this attitude and behavior go down.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

"The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star and her lawyer husband were sued by Edelson PC, a class-action firm, on behalf of a number of Boeing plane crash victims for allegedly embezzling settlement funds meant to help the victims of Lion Air Flight 610, per federal court documents filed on Wednesday."

Imagine going thru the horror of having a loved one die in a plane crash, and have this dick steal funds meant for your family, forcing you to continue litigation and then watch his prick of a wife prance and writhe around with a glam squad, private jets, on tv. 

As always, Rooting for you Karma.

I like to think what goes around comes around. It can take time, but still. I'm always curious how involved the wives are in their husbands' sketchiness. That goes for Erika, Dorit, Kyle, all of them. You see these women blessed with beauty, amazing lifestyles, husbands and children, and some of them can be quite nasty. You wonder how on earth they manage to live these charmed lives without doing anything to deserve them. I always think if the ugliness we see isn't just them on their worst days/result of bad editing, karma will get them eventually. All these lawsuits must be stressful. Most people don't want to deal with the gossip and backlash either. But if you screw people over, you deserve all the headaches! 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I like to think what goes around comes around. It can take time, but still. I'm always curious how involved the wives are in their husbands' sketchiness. That goes for Erika, Dorit, Kyle, all of them. You see these women blessed with beauty, amazing lifestyles, husbands and children, and some of them can be quite nasty. You wonder how on earth they manage to live these charmed lives without doing anything to deserve them. I always think if the ugliness we see isn't just them on their worst days/result of bad editing, karma will get them eventually. All these lawsuits must be stressful. Most people don't want to deal with the gossip and backlash either. But if you screw people over, you deserve all the headaches! 

I think it depends on the housewife.

I doubt Ericka knew about the financial shenanigans in her husband's law firm until fairly recently when they decided to shield assets by going through a fake divorce.

I think Dorit is completely in cahoots with her husband since she has been faking it from the beginning by claiming they owned the house and she doesn't strike me as stupid enough to not know what ownership of the house is. She also appears to have her own shady business going so like attracts like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, amarante said:

I think it depends on the housewife.

I doubt Ericka knew about the financial shenanigans in her husband's law firm until fairly recently when they decided to shield assets by going through a fake divorce.

I think Dorit is completely in cahoots with her husband since she has been faking it from the beginning by claiming they owned the house and she doesn't strike me as stupid enough to not know what ownership of the house is. She also appears to have her own shady business going so like attracts like.

I think Ericka probably didn't know at the very beginning, but I think she has known for some time.  This isn't the first allegation of problems with Tom's firm.  I also think she didn't care much who got screwed over as long as she had her private jet and glam squad.  As for Dorit, I agree.  Like attracts like. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Normades said:

I think Ericka probably didn't know at the very beginning, but I think she has known for some time.  This isn't the first allegation of problems with Tom's firm.  I also think she didn't care much who got screwed over as long as she had her private jet and glam squad.  As for Dorit, I agree.  Like attracts like. 

I don't disagree that she obviously knew about the lawsuits. I just meant that she wasn't involved in running the law firm practice so she wasn't blatantly involved in the fraud until relatively recently. That to me is different than Dorit who has obviously known about her husband's frauds and scans for the duration since she is involved with them - unlike a law firm practice. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/12/03/erika-jayne-split-tom-girardi-cryptic-tweet-photo/

"The ultra-glam Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star stunned in a new red carpet-ready photo in an asymmetrical black gown as she posed with one hand on her hip. “High drama,” she wrote alongside the tweeted photo, shared on Wednesday, Dec. 2. The blonde kept her long hair straight and sleek in the snap, rocking her signature smokey eye, nude lip and perfect manicure."

"Erika seemed to be in good spirits in her first outing since the split on Nov. 19. The reality star looked glam in a $12,000 Fendi logo jacket as she met up with friends for dinner at Italian restaurant Fia in Santa Monica, California. She paired the pricey bomber with a fitted black knee-length skirt and sexy boots, showing off her glam hair and makeup."

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Love 3
On 12/3/2020 at 8:49 AM, Normades said:

One of the latest episodes says funds were diverted into an account for her business, so she knew what was going on. 

This is horrible. Tom is up to his neck in trouble and now we're talking about embezzling. 

Maybe he allowed his wife's glam squad and vanity projects so he could use her "business" to launder his money? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4

I think she has known for some time.  This isn't the first allegation of problems with Tom's firm.  I also think she didn't care much who got screwed over as long as she had her private jet and glam squad.

Erika is very shrewd; golddiggers and grifters usually are. I suspect Tom was desperate to keep his arm candy happy and his behavior was driven by her need for ridiculous amounts of money to fund her lifestyle. No way she didn't know, which says a lot about Erika's character. This is, after all, a woman who dumped her young child and fled 2000 miles away from him.

The only question is whether law enforcement can tie her to any of the transactions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Maybe he allowed his wife's glam squad and vanity projects so he could use her "business" to launder his money? 

Law firms in the 80's were big money launderers. My sister worked for one. I'm sure Tom is very aware and had no problem straddling this ethic line.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

One of the latest episodes says funds were diverted into an account for her business, so she knew what was going on. 

This is horrible. Tom is up to his neck in trouble and now we're talking about embezzling. 

Sharrell can't stand Erika, and I am all here for it! 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 2