Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, emma675 said:

I'll freely admit i was one of the watchers who really liked her up until last season, for the most part. She seemed cool and laid back, she stayed out of the catty drama (most of it), her talking heads were funny, and she had fun with fashion and her job. The cattiness with Denise, the lack of humor and being able to take a joke, the obsession with money and labels, and now everything else that's come to light has ruined her for me. There is no coming back from all of it.

I do have a question about assets being frozen. How does Erika pay her bills, buy food, etc if her bank accounts are frozen?

IANAL, but I believe she can get to her money to pay for her living expenses.  Freezing her accounts prevents her from transferring money offshore not from paying to keep the lights on.  She would petition the court for the money necessary for her to live and a reasonable request would be granted.  The same thing with Dorit last year and her accounts being frozen.  The courts are not going to leave a person or a family to starve, just keep the bulk of the money safe. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 3
On 12/18/2020 at 10:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

Being the other woman is gross, but I think it's tacky when people put stuff like that on social media. 

I was under the impressing that doxxing violated the terms of service of social media like IG and Twitter.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I don't think it's doxxing to reveal the name of your husband's supposed mistress. It's cold as hell, but not doxxing. Now, posting her phone number and address? That's doxxing. Was her number listed in the texts? It usually isn't, but we're talking about an old flip phone. Maybe it was? I didn't pay enough attention to find out for sure.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, itsadryheat said:

https://champagneandshade.com/2020/12/05/rhobh-erika-girardi-lawsuit-complaint/

"...and claiming that Erika’s company has been receiving millions of dollars in loans from the account set up for the victims.?

"Defendant Jayne’s company, Defendant EJ Global, has allegedly received tens of millions in “loans” directly from Defendant GK, of which Tom is the sole equity shareholder."

Could she have a company but not be responsible for it?

She has a company?  What does it do?  Aren't companies supposed to make money?  Is she claiming that those songs and shows of hers make enough money to be a company?  Does is just exist to justify her flying on Tom's corporate planes as another business expense?  It's silly enough that these housewives all have "assistants" when they don't have jobs.  It's even more hilarious to be told that they have "a company" when they don't have a job!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I really loved that message. It’s something so many of us need. We can have fun at any age. We can pursue new things at any age. But the rest? Yeah, I’m with you. I really soured on her after her book signings. I get playing the cold bitch on tv, I get being a cold bitch in real life. A cold bitch who can’t be bothered when others are lining up to purchase a book you wrote? No thank you! 

It’s funny, as awful as some of the other housewives are or get dragged by fans, it’s surprising who is nice at their events. 

Oh I didn't know anything about that! Did she leave a book signing with a bunch of people waiting? I really appreciate anyone who appreciates us fans. A girl I worked with met Taylor Armstrong and said she was very sweet. Another housewife who doesn't have the best rep, Brandi's said she appreciates fans and makes a point to be nice to anyone who supports her on the show or buys her books. I'm with you on the persona thing too. I get playing a role, but not being nice to people who are fans and all excited to meet you, not cool. 

6 hours ago, emma675 said:

I'll freely admit i was one of the watchers who really liked her up until last season, for the most part. She seemed cool and laid back, she stayed out of the catty drama (most of it), her talking heads were funny, and she had fun with fashion and her job. The cattiness with Denise, the lack of humor and being able to take a joke, the obsession with money and labels, and now everything else that's come to light has ruined her for me. There is no coming back from all of it.

Yeah this is mostly me, except I started seeing her as colder each season she's on. By Housewife standards, she was pretty cool her first season, nothing super terrible. The following seasons she either exploded on poor Eileen who was nothing but kind, and she was pretty cold to a grieving Lisa Vanderpump. All the things you mentioned rubbed me the wrong way too. It's hard to root for her. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I can't believe she still has over 2 million IG followers. That's more people than actually watch the show each week. 

I'm often surprised by the number of followers some people have. There are some reality stars who apparently buy followers too. It's so silly. I remember Vanderpump talking about having so many more followers than Rinna and Eileen. They can be kind of like high schoolers when it comes to how much they value popularity and who's wearing what.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I really soured on her after her book signings. I get playing the cold bitch on tv, I get being a cold bitch in real life. A cold bitch who can’t be bothered when others are lining up to purchase a book you wrote? No thank you! 

It’s funny, as awful as some of the other housewives are or get dragged by fans, it’s surprising who is nice at their events. 

But- - but, she wanted to give you the genuine Erika Jayne Experience!

• LOL 16
On 12/16/2020 at 6:36 AM, pasdetrois said:

I always thought Erika was patiently waiting out Tom's death and her inheritance. Now Erika's only hope for long-term wealth is to bag her next wallet.

She should get tips from Lauri the Wallet Hunter from OC, who successfully bagged herself a very generous wallet husband.  

------

I didn't see this article linked above, but apparently these POS's were also bilking a children's charity amongst other victims.  

Not only do I hope they go down in flames, I hope they declare her wigs assets and seize every one of them.  

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-17/tom-girardi-erika-jayne-rhobh-divorce

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The article is behind a pay wall. 😕

But bilking a children's charity? That's lowest of the low.

Well, dammit, it wasn't behind a pay wall when I saw it.  Greedy bastards.

It was an Indonesian children's charity and reportedly that money went "missing" as well.  

Absolute scum.  😡

6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Well, dammit, it wasn't behind a pay wall when I saw it.  Greedy bastards.

It was an Indonesian children's charity and reportedly that money went "missing" as well.  

Absolute scum.  😡

Don't forget the 19 year old burn victim who they kept the majority of his money and he had to sue to get it back.  Riddle me this Erika - put this vs saying you did not have sex with Brandi - come on you and your shriveled up husband STOLE MONEY - lets here it - it is expensive to be YOU and a lot of people paid for you to be a trashy POS.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Don't forget the 19 year old burn victim who they kept the majority of his money and he had to sue to get it back.  Riddle me this Erika - put this vs saying you did not have sex with Brandi - come on you and your shriveled up husband STOLE MONEY - lets here it - it is expensive to be YOU and a lot of people paid for you to be a trashy POS.

Maybe her buddy Mikey, whom she'll no longer be able to afford, can dash back to OC and work with Gretchen again.  

For anyone who does not recall, when Gretchen was offered a spot in the Pussycat Dolls, Mikey was apparently the choreographer or assistant or some shit.  Anyway, when Gretchen arrived in Vegas and Mikey discovered Gretchen had ZERO talent, it was a glorious moment in reality TV.  

Maybe he can act as glam director for Gretchen and her baby girl.  She's not on the show any more, but she and Slade certainly still whore themselves out at every photo op to which they can drag themselves.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I think she may have surpassed or at least equaled Vicki Gunvalson in regards to scamming people.

• Love 13

These first two links are from 18 hours ago. There was one more, from US magazine, but it poofed while I was copying it.

A federal judge in Chicago on Tuesday told an attorney for “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne to make sure she knows her estranged husband’s assets are frozen “without question.”

U.S. District Judge Thomas Durkin otherwise took no action against Jayne during the latest hearing prompted by at least $2 million in missing money owed to people who lost loved ones in the Lion Air Flight 610 crash.

Durkin has made clear his objective is to recover $2 million in settlement money owed to people in connection with the October 2018 crash of the Boeing 737 Max 8. Girardi’s attorneys have said he can’t pay the money. They have also failed to explain what happened to it.

Durkin on Tuesday told Jayne attorney Matthew Wasserman that Tom Girardi’s “assets, without question, are frozen right now. So I think you need to convey that to your client.”

Wasserman said he would let Jayne know. He also said Jayne only learned of the asset freeze through an email to her divorce attorney. He added, “I question whether she’s subject to this court’s jurisdiction.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/12/22/22195848/judge-tells-real-housewives-stars-attorney-husbands-assets-frozen-erika-jayne

A Chicago judge on Tuesday warned “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne not to sell any of her husband’s assets amid allegations that he misused $2 million in settlement money stemming from a fatal airline crash in Indonesia.

“Simply put, the court froze all of Tom Girardi’s assets, and that means all community assets are frozen too,” the motion stated. “Erika Girardi must stop selling her clothes.”

“Apparently these are clothes she is selling that belong to her. I don’t know whether assets she is selling are considered community property (but) if she’s selling assets that are property of Thomas Girardi, either whole or in part, you need to inform her of the danger that puts her in,” Durkin told attorney Matthew Wasserman.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-real-housewives-erika-jayne-plane-crash-settlement-suit-20201222-lzdhywdcjjalbjlvrd6cedamba-story.html

From the previously posted, lengthy LA Times article:

Hints of serious financial troubles at Girardi’s law firm surfaced around 2015. At the time, he and his wife were becoming household names, thanks to producers who cast them in the Beverly Hills edition of Bravo’s “Real Housewives,” on which she appears as Erika Girardi.

The problems that emerged around 2015 stemmed from one of those David-versus-Goliath cases: A $17-million settlement for 138 senior-citizen women who claimed they developed cancer after taking hormone replacement therapy.

The payout the women received from Girardi’s firm did not match the sum they anticipated. They requested an accounting.

The firm refused, and in 2014, about two dozen women filed suit against Girardi and the firm. Girardi’s lawyers insisted he had done nothing wrong, but they kept ignoring requests for bank records, emails and other documents despite orders from a federal magistrate, court records show.

The women became increasingly frustrated. Their lawyers alleged in filings that the firm had misappropriated more than $10 million and suggested the held-back documents “would reveal the fraudulent and criminal nature of their wrongdoing.”

As the case moved toward trial, Girardi borrowed $12 million at a high interest rate from a Northern California company that specialized in funding law firms, and an additional $5 million from a similar lender in Arizona, according to timelines they later detailed in court papers. Within months, he reached a settlement with the cancer survivors.

It was not the last time Girardi would have to borrow.

Those watching on Bravo were none the wiser. In their first episode, Girardi and Jayne gave viewers a tour of their gardens, designed by the Olmsted brothers, who planned Central Park. Jayne explained how she balanced being a Pasadena socialite with a secret life as a risqué performer of dance hits.

“If I don’t honor my inner bad girl,” she told the audience, “I’m not going to be happy.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-17/tom-girardi-erika-jayne-rhobh-divorce

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I didn't see this article linked above, but apparently these POS's were also bilking a children's charity amongst other victims.  

Not only do I hope they go down in flames, I hope they declare her wigs assets and seize every one of them.  

From the article quoted from the LA Times:

"He stands accused of stealing millions of dollars from vulnerable clients, including Indonesian children orphaned by a plane crash and a burn victim in the Pacific Gas & Electric pipeline explosion. His creditors have demanded payment in court, among them high-interest lenders, fellow lawyers, a security company that once guarded his Pasadena mansion, and his first wife. Nearly all the attorneys who worked at his firm, Girardi Keese, have left, including his own son-in-law, and last month Jayne petitioned for divorce.

Word of his downfall circulated through law firms and judges’ chambers in stunned whispers for months before bursting into public this week when a federal judge froze Girardi’s assets and called his mishandling of the Indonesian children’s money “unconscionable.”

“At one point, I had about 80 million or 50 million in cash. That’s all gone,” Girardi acknowledged in testimony this fall about another client’s funds. “I don’t have any money.”

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 7

DEC. 22, 2020 2:44 PM UPDATED7:43 PM

It was a rough day in courts, plural, for “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne on Tuesday.

In Chicago, a federal judge warned her not to sell or spend assets she shares with her estranged husband, troubled legal giant Tom Girardi. In Los Angeles, an appellate justice Jayne blasted online for allegedly having an affair with her husband accused her of criminal conduct for posting the jurist’s intimate text messages, photos and phone number.

A lawyer for Justice Tricia A. Bigelow, the presiding judge of the state’s Second District Court of Appeal, told The Times that Jayne’s “actions in maliciously doxxing the Justice were nothing short of criminal.”

“We are considering our options to protect Justice Bigelow from further harassment,” said lawyer Alan Jackson, who noted that the judge was deluged with nasty text messages and calls after her phone number was published on Instagram.

Last week, a contingent of creditors went to court in an attempt to force Girardi and his law firm into bankruptcy. Among the debtors listed in the bankruptcy petition was Robert Keese, the attorney whose surname was part of Girardi’s law firm branding, and Kimberly Archie, who worked as a legal consultant at the firm. Separately, the court reporting company Veritext filed a suit last week demanding nearly $550,000 in unpaid bills.

Girardi has not spoken publicly about the mounting claims against him, nor was he present for Tuesday’s hearing. His lawyers have suggested to the judge that he has “mental competency” problems that prevent him from explaining what happened to his money or offering them guidance on how to defend him.

“I’m also unable to effectively communicate with my client regarding these issues,” his defense attorney Evan Jenness told the judge Tuesday.

The downfall of Girardi and its fallout for Jayne has united the typically staid legal world and legions of reality TV fans in rapt fascination. Both circles were set atwitter Friday night when Jayne alleged on Instagram that Girardi had an affair with Justice Bigelow and that he had paid for the judge’s plastic surgery and shopping sprees.

Jayne published a collage of screenshots of years-old text messages that also included Bigelow’s phone number as well as a photo of the justice posing on a bed. She later deleted the post.

Jackson, the attorney for Bigelow, said the justice had been “in a committed relationship with her husband for more than four years.”

“She was personal friends with Tom Girardi for many years before her marriage, and at one brief point that friendship grew into a dating relationship. That relationship ended long before she met her husband,” Jackson said in a statement.

He said the justice recused herself from cases involving Girardi or lawyers from his firm, adding, “At no time has Justice Bigelow violated any canon of judicial ethics. Indeed, she takes great pride in her decades-long record of integrity, impartiality and independence on the bench.”

The judge in Chicago indicated he plans to scrutinize whether other lawyers in Girardi’s firm should have done more to ensure the Indonesian widows and orphans received their settlements. Girardi was the sole owner of the firm and controlled its finances, according to affidavits submitted by former employees.

Two former Girardi Keese lawyers claimed in court papers this week that they had warned their boss for months about his handling of client money. David Lira, who is married to Girardi’s daughter, repeatedly urged his father-in-law to pass on settlement money from Boeing to the Indonesian clients, according to a filing by his lawyer.

“Similar exchanges with increasing intensity followed with the final confrontation on the day Mr. Lira resigned and left the firm,” attorney Edith Matthai wrote, adding that the Girardi and Lira have not spoken since June 13, when Lira walked out of the firm.

The downtown law practice he joined as a named partner, Johnston Hutchinson & Lira, announced Tuesday that Lira had resigned “after careful consideration.”

Another attorney, Keith Griffin, one of the last to leave Girardi Keese before it effectively shut down operations this month, also said in court documents that he had told Girardi again and again to pay the Indonesians. In a November memo submitted to the court, he pleaded with Girardi to transfer the money and noted that the clients were prepared to go to the state bar and the district attorney’s office.

“This could not be more serious,” he wrote. Girardi did not send the money.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-22/judge-rhobh-erika-jayne-tom-girardi

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, suomi said:

David Lira, who is married to Girardi’s daughter, repeatedly urged his father-in-law to pass on settlement money from Boeing to the Indonesian clients, according to a filing by his lawyer.

“Similar exchanges with increasing intensity followed with the final confrontation on the day Mr. Lira resigned and left the firm,” attorney Edith Matthai wrote, adding that the Girardi and Lira have not spoken since June 13, when Lira walked out of the firm.

Wow. This is some serious stuff. Since June 13, Tom Girardi has not spoken to his own daughter either?

I think that Erika knew Tom was cheating for years and she was okay with it.  She enjoyed the lifestyle Tom could give.  Once she started to realize the money train had left the station and these horrible criminal charges started happening, she filed for divorce to try to save herself.  Based on what I’ve read so far, I don’t think she will be charged criminally but there won’t be much left for her in the divorce settlement.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14

She's still updating her IG with all these posed "Pretty Mess" pics.  

As in, my husband cheated on me/defrauded victims/ran a Ponzi scheme for years, but me?  I'm still glamming it up, y'all.

Tone.  Deaf.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19
On 12/23/2020 at 11:13 PM, Emmeline said:

I think that Erika knew Tom was cheating for years and she was okay with it.  She enjoyed the lifestyle Tom could give.  Once she started to realize the money train had left the station and these horrible criminal charges started happening, she filed for divorce to try to save herself.  Based on what I’ve read so far, I don’t think she will be charged criminally but there won’t be much left for her in the divorce settlement.

Maybe Andy can create a show about all these HW's that wind up broke, they must live in a normal house , get a job, do housework...oh wait, never mind that is my life and nobody wants to film that, lol.

I believe that EJ will be fine, she has made connections in the entertainment industry, with a proper PR person her sins will be forgiven and she will be doing Cameo's and such to keep herself afloat.  

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

To be fair, I saw her a lot without a wedding ring. So, that really doesn't mean much.

Agree, odd article.

First thought was lame PR move to keep her sympathetic in the news.

But then why the slam: "though perhaps more germane to LA current’s situation, Jayne is also maskless, even while talking with a valet at close quarters."

Got me. I'm the last to know what goes on in the heads of the real and wannabe 1%'ers.

Fun to watch. 

Reminds me how grateful I am for my little life  . . . and that nobody is filming it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 12/25/2020 at 9:05 AM, Starlight925 said:

She's still updating her IG with all these posed "Pretty Mess" pics.  

As in, my husband cheated on me/defrauded victims/ran a Ponzi scheme for years, but me?  I'm still glamming it up, y'all.

Tone.  Deaf.

She's going to claim she didn't know where the funds came from and is therefore innocent.  True or not, that is the yarn she'll spin which makes it ok in her mind to still play the Erika Jayne character.

She has to if she has a shot in hell of coming out the other side of this with a semblance of a "career".

• Love 6

I think E was happy to have someone else dusting that old dick in the last many years of her marriage. Hell, she probably ordered the viagra for Tom's "work weekends". 

Kitty cat will land on her feet. Even jail time could be turned into a book...From poor to rich to someone's prison bitch, from stripper pole to riding wrinkled pole to parole, orange is the new latex...

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jel said:

I think, in a way, she is owning it. She's owning the fact that she doesn'tht GAF and never has. She's selfish and self-absorbed, always has been, and it brings that Maya Angelou quote to mind: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time".

Anyone else struggle between going by this quote and trying to see the good in others? 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else struggle between going by this quote and trying to see the good in others? 

That is a good question! I have never thought of those two things as competing ideas, but I suppose they are, at least to a degree.  For me, I usually assume people are good until they show me otherwise, and sometimes they show me otherwise right away and I ignore it, while chastising myself for "being bitchy" or "judgy". I bet it has a lot to do with something like how we all score on a personality, like the Big Five for example, and what side each of us tends to naturally err on based on personality traits. Missing "someone showing me who they are" reminds me that I can be gullible, and I get mad at myself for ignoring the God given evolution selected (as you see it, maybe both) gift of intuition and reading non-verbal cues. And it Erika's case, the actual verbal cues, like the fact that she came right out and said she was cold and seemed very pleased with herself for being "cunty".  I remember thinking that she was likely just saying that because she was defensive and worried that the other HWs wouldn't like her, so she put up a wall of fake coldness and "cuntiness" as her armor. Turns out, nope, that wall was actually a window. Whoops Jel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

https://www.law.com/therecorder/2020/12/23/tom-girardis-son-in-law-resigns-from-johnston-hutchinson-lira-amid-fraud-allegations/

https://screenrant.com/rhobh-tom-girardi-son-in-law-embezzlement-lawsuit/

Thomas’ son-in-law David Lira has also been thrust into the mix after he was forced to resign from his new law firm after being named in his father-in-law's $2 million embezzlement cast. Lira had already resigned from his father-in-law's law firm back in June, LA Times reports. But, now he's upset after he was forced to leave his new law firm — Johnston Hutchinson & Lira law firm — due to Edelson PC's lawsuit against Thomas and Erika. 

• Useful 6
On 12/29/2020 at 3:34 PM, Jel said:

That is a good question! I have never thought of those two things as competing ideas, but I suppose they are, at least to a degree.  For me, I usually assume people are good until they show me otherwise, and sometimes they show me otherwise right away and I ignore it, while chastising myself for "being bitchy" or "judgy". I bet it has a lot to do with something like how we all score on a personality, like the Big Five for example, and what side each of us tends to naturally err on based on personality traits. Missing "someone showing me who they are" reminds me that I can be gullible, and I get mad at myself for ignoring the God given evolution selected (as you see it, maybe both) gift of intuition and reading non-verbal cues. And it Erika's case, the actual verbal cues, like the fact that she came right out and said she was cold and seemed very pleased with herself for being "cunty".  I remember thinking that she was likely just saying that because she was defensive and worried that the other HWs wouldn't like her, so she put up a wall of fake coldness and "cuntiness" as her armor. Turns out, nope, that wall was actually a window. Whoops Jel.

Yes, it's trying to find the balance between being too judgmental and mean and being too nice and naive. I don't want to be a bitch, but I don't want to feel like an idiot either. 

Speaking of that Maya Angelou quote, I'm always suspicious when a woman speaks so poorly of her own gender. Erika repeatedly does this, starting her debut season. She said she didn't like women friends and that women had never opened any doors for her. It sounds like her mother did her best as a young mom and was supportive of her dreams. Erika had a special relationship with her grandmother. Yolanda was said to have recommended her to the show. Eileen got her a soap gig. I'm sure there have been many other women who've been kind to her, wanted to befriend her, helped her with jobs, etc. But she talks like females are all a bunch of jealous mean girls out to get her. (Most of us are not Kyle Richards! lol) Women who talk like this are usually the most jealous, catty, moody, whatever it is they're calling women. I cut Erika slack for her comments initially because I am guarded with both genders myself, she did seem above petty drama at first, and I think she said she did have female friends, just not a posse. I occasionally hang out in groups, but I don't have that Sex & the City style close-knit group of girlfriends. Wish I did though! I often hang out with my female friends one on one or see them at parties, so I didn't want to judge her for not being a social butterfly. I'm sure being introverted is part of why she's not into having lots of close girlfriends. I relate to that, but I should have believed her when she put herself out there as a misogynist. What I find interesting about Kyle is that she loves being a girl mom, adores her daughters and does have many female friends. There are lots of women who say they wish they had sons, how hard it is to raise girls, blah blah. Kyle loves many females in her life. In some ways she's much less misogynistic than Erika. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 12/29/2020 at 4:34 PM, Jel said:

Yeah, she sucks, for real.

• Love 4
On 12/23/2020 at 11:50 AM, suomi said:

Girardi has not spoken publicly about the mounting claims against him, nor was he present for Tuesday’s hearing. His lawyers have suggested to the judge that he has “mental competency” problems that prevent him from explaining what happened to his money or offering them guidance on how to defend him.

“I’m also unable to effectively communicate with my client regarding these issues,” his defense attorney Evan Jenness told the judge Tuesday.

He's using the Junior Soprano defense!!!

Textbook. And hard to disprove. Scum.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
On 12/26/2020 at 7:57 PM, Jextella said:

She's going to claim she didn't know where the funds came from and is therefore innocent.  

"On December 20, attorney Ronald Richards named four companies Erika is reportedly involved with, including Girardi Financial, LLC, where she was listed as the organization’s “officer/secretary.”

https://realityblurb.com/2020/12/21/rhobhs-erika-jayne-jokes-about-husbands-mistress-post-she-deleted-as-kathy-hilton-responds-plus-her-role-as-his-secretary-and-past-3-2-million-tax-lien-is-uncovered/

"How much does a Corporate Secretary make in California? The average Corporate Secretary salary in California is $238,529 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $192,071 and $298,366. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession."  

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/corporate-secretary-salary/ca

"A Corporate Secretary could be considered the glue that holds an entire corporation together. He/she is responsible for assuring the company stays in compliance with both regulatory and statutory requirements while also executing all of the decisions, resolutions and changes put forth by the corporation’s Board of Directors."

https://www.delawareinc.com/blog/corporate-secretary-responsibilities/

If I am understanding all this correctly, she's going to have a difficult time claiming financial ignorance and innocence.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

"On December 20, attorney Ronald Richards named four companies Erika is reportedly involved with, including Girardi Financial, LLC, where she was listed as the organization’s “officer/secretary.”

https://realityblurb.com/2020/12/21/rhobhs-erika-jayne-jokes-about-husbands-mistress-post-she-deleted-as-kathy-hilton-responds-plus-her-role-as-his-secretary-and-past-3-2-million-tax-lien-is-uncovered/

"How much does a Corporate Secretary make in California? The average Corporate Secretary salary in California is $238,529 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $192,071 and $298,366. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession."  

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/corporate-secretary-salary/ca

"A Corporate Secretary could be considered the glue that holds an entire corporation together. He/she is responsible for assuring the company stays in compliance with both regulatory and statutory requirements while also executing all of the decisions, resolutions and changes put forth by the corporation’s Board of Directors."

https://www.delawareinc.com/blog/corporate-secretary-responsibilities/

If I am understanding all this correctly, she's going to have a difficult time claiming financial ignorance and innocence.

Cool. There’s a mug.

• LOL 6

The case against Erika Girardi and Tom Girardi just took a major turn for the worse for the couple, and both of them appear to be missing in action.

"Yesterday, Tom Girardi and Erika Girardi were due in court in order to discuss the ongoing case against them."

"So what does all of that mean?  It seems they are past the point of no return.  According to Attorney Ronald Richards,  “It means that now a person picked by the government, confirmed by the court can use the full power of the federal bankruptcy court to take over and administer all the remaining assets of Tom Girardi and his firm including Erika.”

"That means Tom and Erika no longer have control of their finances or any of their assets.  A stranger is basically about to come in and divvy up what they have left."

"This is also bad news for Erika specifically because it means that she can be sued herself for using the stolen money."

" It seems that Tom has all but given up on the situation and has thrown himself, and his wife, to the wolves.  And unfortunately for them, the wolves are angry attorneys who want justice for the children, widows, and other victims that Tom has stolen from all these years.  Erika’s behavior on the show is shameful, and they really can’t come back from this."

https://champagneandshade.com/2021/01/06/rhobh-erika-girardi-world-tom-girardi/

• Love 6
On 12/28/2020 at 8:02 PM, RealHousewife said:

To me it's a matter of knowing that everyone has good and bad qualities, and also reminding myself that it's okay to have an unexpressed thought about others.  (which is why I'd fail as a HW 😄 ). For instance, I never liked Erika's tendency to fly off the handle at someone and it would make me uncomfortable to be around her; if I was part of "this group" I'd probably only see her in group settings and sit towards the other end of the table.  On the other hand, if I got stuck near her I could amuse myself asking for weird stories about her performances or something else that might be interesting to me and make her happy.  I have friends who I privately think are very self-centered, or a little weird or annoying for other reasons, but they have qualities I enjoy as well so I just overlook it.  When I dislike a new acquaintance right off the bat I do try to look for something redeeming.  And if I keep my mouth shut no one calls me judgmental; privately I don't mind being judgmental because I know I am right 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 12/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, RealHousewife said:

No, because some people don't have any good in them. Harsh but true. Others, the good is buried so deep that I have no obligation to look for it.

(Perhaps I have met or known too many of the wrong people).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7