Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, princelina said:

To me it's a matter of knowing that everyone has good and bad qualities, and also reminding myself that it's okay to have an unexpressed thought about others.  (which is why I'd fail as a HW 😄 ). For instance, I never liked Erika's tendency to fly off the handle at someone and it would make me uncomfortable to be around her; if I was part of "this group" I'd probably only see her in group settings and sit towards the other end of the table.  On the other hand, if I got stuck near her I could amuse myself asking for weird stories about her performances or something else that might be interesting to me and make her happy.  I have friends who I privately think are very self-centered, or a little weird or annoying for other reasons, but they have qualities I enjoy as well so I just overlook it.  When I dislike a new acquaintance right off the bat I do try to look for something redeeming.  And if I keep my mouth shut no one calls me judgmental; privately I don't mind being judgmental because I know I am right 😄 

LOL! I'd also fail as a housewife for that reason. The rest of your post sounds very similar to me too. Even when I liked Erika more, I never cared for her aggressive side. People with that sort of personality make me uneasy. You never know when you're going to set them off. I don't want to tiptoe around friends. 

I also have friends who have qualities I don't care for. I think deep down we all see flaws in those we love. None of us are perfect. I just have to mostly like someone. I have a friend who's sweet, complimentary, enjoy her company, but she can be a little intrusive and flaky at times. I keep her as a friend because overall she's a good girl. My own sister can be quite jealous and mean, but she's my sister and she has a good heart. When someone brings more negativity than positivity to my life, I cut them out. 

34 minutes ago, suomi said:

No, because some people don't have any good in them. Harsh but true. Others, the good is buried so deep that I have no obligation to look for it.

(Perhaps I have met or known too many of the wrong people).

Yeah this is true. I'd have a hard time finding good in a serial killer or something. There are some evil people out there. It's those people who aren't entirely terrible but have bad tempers, or can be catty or whatever. If they're generally pleasant, I try to focus on the good. I guess the only time I expect someone to be super great all around is in a romantic relationship. I'm not marrying someone who's got a bad temper, is competitive with me, isn't reliable, etc. 

• Love 14

"Tom Girardi’s health seems to be declining as he faces more legal woes."

"Girardi’s brother, Robert Girardi, has filed a declaration in 81-year-old Tom’s involuntary bankruptcy case brought by creditors claiming he is suffering from short-term memory loss and needs a conservatorship, according to legal documents."

“My brother has short term memory loss, often asking those around him the same questions over and over,” the documents claim.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/15/tom-girardi-suffering-from-short-term-memory-loss-amid-lawsuits/

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"Girardi’s brother, Robert Girardi, has filed a declaration in 81-year-old Tom’s involuntary bankruptcy case brought by creditors claiming he is suffering from short-term memory loss and needs a conservatorship, according to legal documents."

“My brother has short term memory loss, often asking those around him the same questions over and over,” the documents claim.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/15/tom-girardi-suffering-from-short-term-memory-loss-amid-lawsuits/

Nice try.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

And mob boss Vincenzo "The Chin" Gigante who publicly faked insanity for 25 years while heading one of the Genovese crime families in NY. He walked the streets wearing a robe and ratty slippers, talking to parking meters and peeing on the sidewalks. Undercover cops said he was just fine behind closed doors.

I am highly suspicious of Tom's conveniently-timed claim. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

The Surgically Enhanced/Survivor-Financed Mess is doubling down with her Instagram photos. Also reminding everyone that the only contribution she makes to society are the images you can m- - - - - - - - - to. I don’t know why her makeup artists are using such a contrasting color to line her DSL.

• Love 1
On 1/19/2021 at 10:39 AM, suomi said:

And mob boss Vincenzo "The Chin" Gigante who publicly faked insanity for 25 years while heading one of the Genovese crime families in NY. He walked the streets wearing a robe and ratty slippers, talking to parking meters and peeing on the sidewalks. Undercover cops said he was just fine behind closed doors.

Interesting! I had idly wondered if Junior Soprano's story line had a basis in fact. Thanks!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

https://www.dirt.com/entertainers/reality-tv/erika-jayne-house-los-angeles-1203362169/

"Tax records show the three-bedroom and 2.5-bath property last changed hands more than six years ago for a skosh over $1.5 million, and online records show it was last available for lease in late 2020 at a not-exactly-chump-change rate of $9,500 per month. At just over 2,000 square feet, the comprehensively updated 1920s Spanish bungalow is hardly miniscule. But, at just about one-fifth the size of her 10,000-plus-square foot palace in Pasadena, it is a remarkable and somewhat surprising downsize for Ms. Jayne."

Per Amy Philips, Reality Checked, she's renting.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Some guy on YouTube told a garbled story about Erika no longer being able to afford her glam squad (they were independent contractors, BTW) and she is recruiting a glam squad that will work for "work credit." He said something about the 1099s, but it wasn't clear if she failed to provide them for 2020 or if he was clarifying the previous glam squad's independent contractor status.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, pasdetrois said:

Follow the money, Erika.

lol yeah it appears maybe her type isn't old, rich, and bald after all. It's probably rich in any form.

Armie is only 34 and incredibly cute. This will surprise me if it's true. Neither one appears to be the other's type. I still picture Erika with someone at least closer to her own age, and Erika is a totally different vibe from Armie's ex. She's only a few years older than Armie, brunette, more natural, less glam, and slight build. As beautiful as Erika is, there are men who aren't at all into the bleached blondes with big fake boobs and lots of makeup. Armie is apparently also into some kinky shit. Erika has probably gone without much sex of any kind for many years. This would be a very random pairing...

• Love 3
On 2/1/2021 at 1:53 PM, RealHousewife said:

lol yeah it appears maybe her type isn't old, rich, and bald after all. It's probably rich in any form.

Armie is only 34 and incredibly cute. This will surprise me if it's true. Neither one appears to be the other's type. I still picture Erika with someone at least closer to her own age, and Erika is a totally different vibe from Armie's ex. She's only a few years older than Armie, brunette, more natural, less glam, and slight build. As beautiful as Erika is, there are men who aren't at all into the bleached blondes with big fake boobs and lots of makeup. Armie is apparently also into some kinky shit. Erika has probably gone without much sex of any kind for many years. This would be a very random pairing...

If Erika has the letter A carved above her private parts, we'll know for sure she's been seeing Armie. I suspect E would be happy to ignore the claims of Armie's taste for flesh and blood, and even give him a regular dinner of herself, to get her greedy hands on his big bucks family money.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

https://realityblurb.com/2021/02/04/rhobh-star-erika-jaynes-pasadena-mansion-is-burglarized-amid-husband-thomas-girardis-bankruptcy-and-fraud-lawsuit-plus-attorney-voices-suspicion-about-robbery/

Erika Jayne and Thomas Girardi‘s $16 million home in Pasadena, California, was reportedly burglarized last month.

“Another scam [in my opinion], hard to believe but it just keeps coming,” he wrote in a tweet shared Thursday. “The best way to dissipate personal property from a residence is to have a burglary. I can’t wait to see the property report. How would memory impaired [Thomas Girardi] know about a burglary to report it?”

Man, these guys are throwing everything to the wall to see what sticks. What's next, Tom's kidnapped by terrorists? House destroyed by fire?

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
On 2/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, albarino said:

Is anybody enjoying the reruns of last season as much as I am?  Ha ha Erika, let me know how that Broadway run worked for you!!!  How is karma working?  Snerk.

I used to really cheerlead Erika and still love that she's for pursuing your dreams and having fun no matter your age, but she has been so rotten it is hard to root for her. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

“The best way to dissipate personal property from a residence is to have a burglary.

Hmmmm.  *Scratches head*. I've never thought about it that way....Wonder who else may have had a burglary on this show?!?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
On 1/31/2021 at 9:45 AM, pasdetrois said:

Some guy on YouTube told a garbled story about Erika no longer being able to afford her glam squad (they were independent contractors, BTW) and she is recruiting a glam squad that will work for "work credit." He said something about the 1099s, but it wasn't clear if she failed to provide them for 2020 or if he was clarifying the previous glam squad's independent contractor status.

Very Sonja Morgan of her. But a smart idea!

On 2/1/2021 at 2:53 PM, RealHousewife said:

She's a celebrity and lives in Beverly Hills, anyone she dates will be having some $$$$. 

On 1/18/2021 at 10:57 AM, itsadryheat said:

While I wouldnt be surprised he was faking it, it wouldnt suprise me if its true as well. Guy is in his 80s, not used to being the underdog, and losing everything would take a mental toll on most.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

She's a celebrity and lives in Beverly Hills, anyone she dates will be having some $$$$. 

This is most certainly true, but I'd never buy that Erika would have been with Tom if he didn't have some serious $$$$.

• Love 5
On 1/31/2021 at 10:45 AM, pasdetrois said:

What does this mean?

If Mikey is no longer on Erika's payroll, I'm expecting a lot of tea to be spilled eventually. If he couldn't stand Gretchen Rossi, I can't imagine he adored Erika as much as he pretended to.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/8/2021 at 4:19 PM, princelina said:

What does this mean?

Maybe meant to say "school credit?"

15 minutes ago, dmeets said:

If Mikey is no longer on Erika's payroll, I'm expecting a lot of tea to be spilled eventually. If he couldn't stand Gretchen Rossi, I can't imagine he adored Erika as much as he pretended to.

Praying no NDA!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

The glam photos she posts very rarely mention the name of whoever provided makeup, hair and fashion expertise.

Working for work credit means that the public mention of someone's name will be the payment for their services.

She's desperate enough to be offering word of mouth instead of cash or check. Time will tell if that gambit is successful.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, dmeets said:

I have always wondered what the glam squad said about Erika when she wasn't around; and I always suspected it wasn't 100% flattering. Maybe we'll find out now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twC79ZApUXQ

Attorney Ronald Richards discuss details on Tom Girardi to be evicted + Erika RHOBH role in the scam

Interesting conversation with the attorney going after Girardi. He goes into the complexities of the multiple cases against both he and EJ, how Tom is creating legal chaos, doesn’t believe Tom’s claim of mental deficiency, and EJ’s compliancy and recent behavior. Tom is looking at significant jailtime. EJ significant civil liability and will most likely be looking at bankruptcy. Lawyers affiliated with Girardi's firm also complicit and liable.

I like the guy (I’m no fan of lawyers) and he shares new information and explains more than I have read to date.

He also posts updates daily via twitter.  Ronald Richards twitter: https://twitter.com/RonaldRichards @RonaldRichards

• Useful 8

@RonaldRichards           I am an attorney that has a unique LA and DC practice that I share insights on national cases. Former NBC News paid Legal Analyst for numerous matters.

Feb 4, 2021        Ronald Richards @RonaldRichards

Request for Information:  We are getting documents which show spouses of Girardi and Girardi attorneys receiving assigned payments from settlements.  We are verifying this information and interviewing the former client and documents now.  Has anyone heard of Girardi doing this?

Feb 4, 2021   Ronald Richards @RonaldRichards           

This is a huge problem for those spouses as only attorneys can receive settlement monies, not their spouses.  This is explosive information.  #RHOBH #GirardiFraud  Some spouses who have allegedly received the installment payments are at the highest levels of the office.

Edited by itsadryheat

So who are the "spouses?" Obviously Erika, but are any previous Girardi wives getting settlement money, perhaps as alimoney? And perhaps the spouses of other Girardi law firm attorneys? Isn't Tom's son or another relative trying to separate from being involved in the business? When I read about that, it sounded like desperate scrambling to avoid accountability.

• Love 5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9262845/Erika-Jayne-receives-enormous-bouquet-red-roses-picks-doorstep.html

RHOBH star Erika Jayne receives an enormous bouquet of red roses as she picks them up from her doorstep in a silky robe... amid financial woes following divorce from Tom Girardi.

"And two weeks later, Erika Jayne was spotted receiving a large bouquet of red roses from a secret admirer."

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Useful 1
On 2/13/2021 at 4:10 PM, itsadryheat said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twC79ZApUXQ

Attorney Ronald Richards discuss details on Tom Girardi to be evicted + Erika RHOBH role in the scam

I know this is slightly off topic, but Ronald Richards not remembering movies could be a regular SNL sketch. It is that ridiculous. Plus he accidentally name drops the movie in every description. "What is that movie starring Rutger Hauer where he plays that guy whose daughter was 'Taken?' It wasn't Rutger Hauer. It was Liam Nelson. What was the name of that movie?" "What is that movie with Harrison Ford where he's the doctor who is convicted of a crime he didn't commit and he becomes a 'Fugitive?' What is that film?"

6 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9262845/Erika-Jayne-receives-enormous-bouquet-red-roses-picks-doorstep.html

RHOBH star Erika Jayne receives an enormous bouquet of red roses as she picks them up from her doorstep in a silky robe... amid financial woes following divorce from Tom Girardi.

"And two weeks later, Erika Jayne was spotted receiving a large bouquet of red roses from a secret admirer."

Erika and the roses is the cringiest thing this side of Vicki Gunvalson. Girl, we know you bought them for yourself. Stop watching Clueless and taking tips from Vicki to look desirable.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

Wow, Erika - it might soon become very expensive to be you.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/beverly-hills-lawyer-ronald-richards-has-a-lot-to-say-about-erika-jaynes-divorce

From the aricle:

While only Erika can tell us what she knew, Richards is struck by the fact that “she has done nothing to help trustees to help locate these assets (for the bankruptcy case)... She could provide a lot of help. Why is she not cooperating with the U.S. Trustee?

<snip>
Pausing, he added: “The irony here is she may very well have to pay him spousal support as she is only one who is making money.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I don't think I like or respect anyone involved in this, Erika, Tom, or this Ronald Richards person. Can't anyone just shut up and stay off of social media? Tom always skeeved me out as a lawyer, he just seemed a little too high and mighty (and now we know why), but Richards is rubbing me the wrong way, too. They're all awful. 

• Love 11

Wow!! That LA Times article was very enlightening @Lizzing.  Thanks for the link.  I had no idea Tom was such a low life.  And I'm sure Ericka knew about most if not all of it.  Now he's incompetent, sure, Jan.  They are both extremely nasty people and I hope they get all that's coming to them.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Tom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Or he found a doctor to diagnose him. At any rate, he can't practice law any longer.

Let’s hope he remembers where he hid the assets. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Tom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Or he found a doctor to diagnose him. At any rate, he can't practice law any longer.

I sure hope he can be sent to prison if his crimes go to trial.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 5

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/famed-erin-brockovich-lawyer-tom-013305338.html

Famed ‘Erin Brockovich’ Lawyer Tom Girardi Loses Law License

Tom Girardi, the real-life “Erin Brockovich” attorney and husband to “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne, has lost his law license as the apparent result of an ongoing conservatorship case.

Girardi, 81, has Alzheimer’s disease and is unable to participate in court proceedings, according to a psychiatrist’s assessment filed in the case that was obtained by TheWrap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I wish all of this would be played out on the new season but sadly it won't. Erica will say that she can't talk about it and even if she talks about some things, she'll make herself an innocent victim who had no idea what Tom was up to.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I wish all of this would be played out on the new season but sadly it won't. Erica will say that she can't talk about it and even if she talks about some things, she'll make herself an innocent victim who had no idea what Tom was up to.

Yes, we see how well that strategy worked for Theresa Guidice on RHONJ. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
On 3/11/2021 at 9:40 AM, itsadryheat said:

Girardi, 81, has Alzheimer’s disease and is unable to participate in court proceedings, according to a psychiatrist’s assessment filed in the case that was obtained by TheWrap.

That's sad.  He did seem a little lost the last time I saw him on the show (a few years ago.)  I quit watching this show last season. 

23 hours ago, ChitChat said:

That's sad.  He did seem a little lost the last time I saw him on the show (a few years ago.)  I quit watching this show last season. 

Me too.  However?  We've got Escape to the Chateau now!

• Love 5

So many things wrong with the statement, "Famed Erin Brokovich Attorney Tom Girardi Loses License." 

First, the California State Bar put Girardi on inactive status. It hasn't disbarred him, i.e., taken his license away (yet.)  He can't practice law while inactive.  But he's still a member of the Bar.  Playing fast & loose with client money is a certain ground to lose one's license.  It may likely happen, it just hasn't happened yet. And to the extent he may try to delay Bar proceedings due to his alleged Alzheimer's, the Bar pointed to a recent (Nov. 2020?) legal conference at which Girardi glibly presided over a multi-attorney panel presentation. On video & not showing signs of impairment. 

Second, the REAL famed Brokovich attorney is attorney Ed Masry.  Masry's firm hired Brokovich as a paralegal and they took on PG&E over the Hinckley issues.  I may be wrong, but as I recall, Girardi came in at the end to assist with the settlement proceedings &/or trial (had it not settled.) The multi-plaintiffs case (over 600?) would have overwhelmed the small Masry firm and Masry needed to bring in others (among them, the Girardi firm) to assist.  Masry died in 2005.  After that, Girardi stepped it up to become known as THE FAMED Brokovich attorney -- with few to clarify his true & more limited role.  That Erica would bring the Housewives before him to kiss his ring was a disgusting piece of hype that will gladly not be repeated.  He didn't seem lost to me (although at times at a loss for words when faced with Erica's simpering, cackling, decades younger friends.) Rather, he basked in the covet - even when unearned by the twits who knew nothing of his reputation, ethics or the house of cards soon to tumble.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 14