Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Is her hair that long in case she has to rappel out of jail? 

And what’s with the multiple crosses she is wearing? Does she think this will protect her from all the damage she’s done or is she preparing for a vampire invasion?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And what’s with the multiple crosses she is wearing? Does she think this will protect her from all the damage she’s done or is she preparing for a vampire invasion?

I was just wondering if crosses are like negatives and cancel each other out when used in pairs...

• LOL 11
On 5/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, goofygirl said:

Just as long as there's NO MO MONEY for that Mikey and the GLAM SQUAD!!!

Yes! Let Mikey go back to choreographing the Pussycat Dolls..if they even exist anymore.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Erica is going to prison.  The only questions are where and for how long.  Can't wait....

ETA:  As a mother of a police officer, she may be safer in the super-max we have in Colorado.  Ha ha.

Edited by albarino
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wasn't too surprised last night in the premiere when she said she was on Lexapro. What surprised me that she was drinking alcohol AND taking Lexapro. Before she goes to prison, she might end up in the Valley of the Dolls.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Wasn't too surprised last night in the premiere when she said she was on Lexapro. What surprised me that she was drinking alcohol AND taking Lexapro. Before she goes to prison, she might end up in the Valley of the Dolls.

I maybe be mistaken but doesn't  drinking alcohol just cancel out the antidepressant?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

May 17th, 2021 article from the LA Times pretty much sums up the Tom Girardi-Erika legal $$ scandal-mess.

And it is a MESS.

He is in BIG. LEGAL. TROUBLE. Its over for him.

As for her ? Perhaps the same, at least to disprove that she wasn't involved.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-05-17/real-housewives-takes-on-erika-jayne-tom-girardi-scandal

When I first heard about the filing for divorce, and wondering what the heck happened there, all I could think about was her mega expensive glam squad, i.e. taking that crew to Dubai all on Girardi's dime. Then her wanna-be pop-star expensive vanity project. Spent millions on that. Shaking my damn head.

Prescient name of this Erika thread titled as such way back in 2016:

"Erika Jayne: Let Them Eat Cake."

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 6
  • Love 11
(edited)

She knew. She was in on it. She probably was planning on leaving Tom before the scandal broke and was grabbing cash in any way possible.

From the LA times article:

"I viewed their relationship as totally transactional…. She would be around if he still had tons of money.”

Bizarrely, this scandal has increased her value to Bravo. How much did she demand to appear in the current season? The article states that normally a housewife of Erika's "caliber" gets paid up to $500k. The article speculates that 1M viewers will watch this season.

I speculate she may have a secret benefactor who gives her money in untouchable accounts. I wonder why she hasn't fled the US. Does she really think she will get away with all of this?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Bizarrely, this scandal has increased her value to Bravo. How much did she demand to appear in the current season? The article states that normally a housewife of Erika's "caliber" gets paid up to $500k. The article speculates that 1M viewers will watch this season.

I’m all for it as long as she has to give every penny to the victims who have not received their compensation from Tom’s handling of their cases.

• Love 21
(edited)
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I was thinking the same thing. And it might still happen. 

She probably does not know how make fleeing the US happen without a private plane.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
(edited)
On 3/29/2021 at 8:01 AM, nexxie said:

Really. I’ll look at the preview but might drop it with that - just like rhony. These shows have run their course.

Me too. I stopped watching all of them a couple of years ago. It ceased being entertaining watching these overprivileged (I admit to being upper middle class and white), aging (I’m aging as well - I admit to just turning 50), over Botoxed ladies (I just got my first six months ago) acting like drunk high school mean girls (that’s for the privacy of my own home).

But I may need to tune in for this shit show. Knowing Bravo they’re going to shade  “Miss XXpen$ive” by every Chanel item she flaunts. BTW “ladies” - wearing obvious multi-patterned labels on everything you own is not being “fashionable”. It just makes you look like a pretentious douchebag (see Dorit).

Back to topic. I haven’t checked this thread in a long time so not sure previously mentioned - but I think she filed for divorce before this all came out publicly, cause as a married couple I believe you are responsible for each other’s personal debts. I learned this from one of my best friends from college (see old) who got divorced over 10 years ago, but tells me she can’t likely retire before 70 - if she’s lucky. And she makes a fairly good living (see upper middle class and white). And of course Erika apparently signed all this shit too. So the “I knew nuthin” card probably doesn’t matter.

From watching the first episode - good to know she’s stupid too. More fun for us.

Nice necklace Erika Jayne. Really? Hopefully some lawyer out there is taking notes. I’m sure they are. 

Sorry long.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - it’s just worth getting back on the thread for the joy of Bosawks one-liners.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Erika was always quite candid (possibly smug) about not having a prenup with Tom. I wonder how she feels about it now that *she* has all the assets (ie: jewelry,  couture, cars, real estate...) & he is "flat broke." A prenup would've possibly HELPED her in this case by making what's hers, hers. I'm no legal mind but i know that prenups are meant for both parties instead of only one. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

It seems to me she must not be a favorite of the producers because they are REALLY setting her up for an epic fall.  That alone makes me happy

I like it, Slakkie, but I don’t want to jinx it. ;) 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 3/8/2021 at 3:46 AM, Lizzing said:

This is a long read, but it is worth it. Originally in the LA Times, but free on Yahoo. https://news.yahoo.com/vegas-parties-celebrities-boozy-lunches-130030877.html

Wow. Long read. Worth it. Thanks!

What a scumbag. He legally made oodles and oodles more than enough money for any rational sane person (or 12...24...36). Maybe just one Erika Jayne.

I blame Hollywood. And Erin Brokovitch.

• Love 6

I found this one from the LA Times and used the Yahoo news trick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/legal-titan-real-housewife-rise-140054582.html

$20M - that’s the very minimum of how much that hot mess cost. I’m thinking ya’ll knew that.

I admit - the few times I saw her perform on the show I was actually impressed. Now I know why. I now watched a few of her music videos too. 

BTW - I don’t think she’s untalented by any means. But $20M goes a long way.

• Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

BTW - I don’t think she’s untalented by any means. But $20M goes a long way.

This is telling (from the article linked above):

By 2015, she was preparing to close down her costly music ventures. As she recalled in her memoir, “The return on investment wasn’t really making sense anymore.”

But before she could announce her retirement, she was cast on “Housewives."

Geez, way to go Andy.  That's about the same time the funds started disappearing.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/22/2021 at 10:51 AM, pasdetrois said:

She knew. She was in on it. She probably was planning on leaving Tom before the scandal broke and was grabbing cash in any way possible.

From the LA times article:

"I viewed their relationship as totally transactional…. She would be around if he still had tons of money.”

I speculate she may have a secret benefactor who gives her money in untouchable accounts. I wonder why she hasn't fled the US. Does she really think she will get away with all of this?

I am absolutely watching to see her fall, so BRAVO may be right. After last season I was done with the mean girls, but I am here to see Erika in the hot seat.

• Love 21

Are they showing the legal troubles and issues?  Because I gave up on this toxic show a couple years ago after the puppy dumping season, but I would gladly watch just to see Erika revealed for the despicable lying criminal she is.

• Love 15
43 minutes ago, izabella said:

Are they showing the legal troubles and issues?  Because I gave up on this toxic show a couple years ago after the puppy dumping season, but I would gladly watch just to see Erika revealed for the despicable lying criminal she is.

Not yet anyway.  I think the show is still in November 2020.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t know the validity of this, but it’s on Twitter. 

Do actual hard working people feel the need to donate to these fools? Surely not?! OMG. People, keep your money or donate it to actual needy people!! 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 5/26/2021 at 7:35 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Erika was always quite candid (possibly smug) about not having a prenup with Tom. I wonder how she feels about it now that *she* has all the assets (ie: jewelry,  couture, cars, real estate...) & he is "flat broke." A prenup would've possibly HELPED her in this case by making what's hers, hers. I'm no legal mind but i know that prenups are meant for both parties instead of only one. 

It would have been interesting to see how a prenup would have played out for her. I would love to know what an attorney thinks about this.

Edited by Jextella
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Go Fund Me Glam Squad? Gimme a fuckin' break.  Sell some of your jewels if you really need someone to dress you and apply your makeup, you selfish bitch.

Edited by MsTree
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Jeebus.  Thank goodness only $255 has been raised!! Mikey; honey, get on down the road.  It's all over with Erika and her wide load of bullshit! Don't forget dude: BIG PEOPLE HAVE BIG PROBLEMS!!!

2.5 Million goal??? Buwhaaaaahaaa...

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Is this true?: Bravo is giving Erika Jayne a spin-off all about her divorce and post divorce "new life"?!?!

Unbelievable if true. Time for tar & feathers. (& Andy you're included in the festivities!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

Is this true?: Bravo is giving Erika Jayne a spin-off all about her divorce and post divorce "new life"?!?!

Unbelievable if true. Time for tar & feathers. (& Andy you're included in the festivities!)

Are you perhaps thinking of the documentary about their divorce scheduled to air on Hulu?  I don't think they're officially involved in it (doubt they want it to happen) and it's ABC News, not Bravo, doing it.

• Love 8
(edited)

Well, as long as they don't want it to happen, I'm all for it! ;)

We might need to establish a drinking game for this season. Take a sip every time Erika snarls at someone? I mean we're at home, no one's driving, right?  

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Jel said:

Well, as long as they don't want it to happen, I'm all for it! ;)

We might need to establish a drinking game for this season. Take a sip every time Erika snarls at someone? I mean we're at home, no one's driving, right?  

Oh I already drink while watching this show,  but I'm always up for another reason to hit the wine!

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Are you perhaps thinking of the documentary about their divorce scheduled to air on Hulu?  I don't think they're officially involved in it (doubt they want it to happen) and it's ABC News, not Bravo, doing it.

I know I ran into this morsel while reading unrelated items & following some links therein when this caught my eye. I believe this was either Vanity Fair or Variety & a fairly recent item. I'd already heard about the ABC doc & this did not appear to be the same thing. 

BUT-  I'm  mostly using a tablet the past months & the screen is so damn sensitive it drops/changes if I breathe hard & I was startled while reading and got up suddenly. I had to abandon the article for awhile & when I returned it was gone. No mention of it in my history and my searches haven't been fruitful either. So I thought maybe someone on PT Forums might've seen the same article or info.

Usually this sort of thing - inability to recall inconsequential bits of information about something with no actual relevance or importance to my life-- wouldn't rate the ask or even a seconds concern. But sometimes the  usually frivolous distractions assume greater than usual importance- providing an essential pause from something that threatens to overwhelm. 

The personal image at the moment is standing before an avalanche that is stopped in mid- motion while my attention is fully distracted by a butterfly. Following that butterfly gets me out of the direct path so the rocks can be dealt with when they've stopped rolling.

In the past 7 months an old friend lost her 28yr. old child that I've known since birth  &  she is inconsolable, another very dear friend passed unexpectedly,(none of these losses are due to covid),  another just last week learned she has only a few months before she passes, 6 weeks back a relative had a severe psychotic break, had to be institutionalized and may be permanently broken, & I've got some teenage crises in the immediate family plus some worsening debilitating physical issues of my own.  Thus  my present inability to remember/recall little things such as my full name, phone#, why I'm standing in the hall, what day it probably is, whether I'm wearing underwear (or sometimes shoes) and why I've carried the tv remote with me into the car -(which took me a minute to locate). And, oh yes, the pandemic thing...

Its due to all this that I realized  Bravo absurdity had/has a vital function for my life & continued sanity. My 16yr old  calls it the "fathoms deep shallowness-es" , all the butterfly shaped absurdities that stop the avalanche just long enough to get out of the way and catch a breath... I'm sure in the future I'll look back on this opinion of Bravo with abject disbelief that I ever held that view. But here it is.

Apologies for the long detour of an explanation as to why I don't remember where or which thing I read indicating EJ might be getting an actual spin-off. If it weren't "her" & Andy's awful adoration for her, and Bravos general  boorishness I wouldn't consider it could possibly be real. However.🙄...

• Love 13
On 5/18/2021 at 10:49 PM, albarino said:

Erica is going to prison.  The only questions are where and for how long.  Can't wait....

ETA:  As a mother of a police officer, she may be safer in the super-max we have in Colorado.  Ha ha.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:16 AM, Bossa Nova said:

May 17th, 2021 article from the LA Times pretty much sums up the Tom Girardi-Erika legal $$ scandal-mess.

And it is a MESS.

He is in BIG. LEGAL. TROUBLE. Its over for him.

As for her ? Perhaps the same, at least to disprove that she wasn't involved.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-05-17/real-housewives-takes-on-erika-jayne-tom-girardi-scandal

When I first heard about the filing for divorce, and wondering what the heck happened there, all I could think about was her mega expensive glam squad, i.e. taking that crew to Dubai all on Girardi's dime. Then her wanna-be pop-star expensive vanity project. Spent millions on that. Shaking my damn head.

Prescient name of this Erika thread titled as such way back in 2016:

"Erika Jayne: Let Them Eat Cake."

I don't know if anyone remembers the "Military Training Exercise" in Los Angeles in February 2019, a few Military Blackhawk choppers landed in the street, as well as a parking lot, a few soldiers were dressed in hazmat suits and they carried out some heavy bundle and immediately boarded up the Windows of the building they breached.

The building was allegedly owned by Tom Girardi who was representing the NXIVM sex cult as well as all the people they ripped off.

This was a huge deal that was pretty much kept out of mainstream media, my point is there is no way Erica didn't know about this, especially since I, a nobody from NJ, was aware of it. I'm sorry I don't have any links, I'm just going by memory, it stuck in my head because it was Housewife related. You'd have to use a search engine like Duck Duck Go to find anything. I'm only bringing this up because yeah, Erica is going to jail.

Again, sorry I don't have any links, it just sprang to mind reading comments here. You're all so awesome with your comments I pretty much read them instead of watching the show, thank you all for your sacrifice 😁

Back to lurking....

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don’t think Erika is going to jail. He definitely would except for his age and medical. I do think she’s going to have to give up all of her shit though. Which to me is just as good.

He apparently structured the “Pretty Mess” endeavor as a $20M “loan” and I don’t think her greedy, dumb ass fully understands what that means.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

MMV, but I personally hope she experiences some prison time. I disagree that she didn’t know what was happening.

Her ass isn’t dumb at all. I personally find Erika to be incredibly cold and calculating - most recently her convenient filing for divorce from her “sugar daddy” right before the shit hit the fan.

IMO she was willfully ignorant as long as the money was flowing.

I wonder whose idea it was for the divorce? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It was probably Mikey's idea.

Only if he was under the false impression that Erika had her own money to pay him.  Otherwise, Mikey would be clinging on to Tom's checkbook wife for as long as he could.

I actually think that Mikey is trying desperately to get his own Bravo show, given how willing he is to pimp himself out to Bravo.  Too bad for him (and lucky for us) that no one finds him interesting at all.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Only if he was under the false impression that Erika had her own money to pay him.  Otherwise, Mikey would be clinging on to Tom's checkbook wife for as long as he could.

I actually think that Mikey is trying desperately to get his own Bravo show, given how willing he is to pimp himself out to Bravo.  Too bad for him (and lucky for us) that no one finds him interesting at all.

Maybe he can get together with Dwight from RHOA to leverage their potential “star power”

• LOL 5
(edited)
On 6/6/2021 at 3:23 PM, tveyeonyou said:

Military Training Exercise" in Los Angeles in February 2019, a few Military Blackhawk choppers landed in the street,

Is this it? duckduckgo

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26379/watch-night-stalker-choppers-descend-in-unison-into-small-parking-lot-near-staples-center

"Another video from the previous evening is also worth posting, as well. This one shows a pair of MH-60s landing in succession on a Downtown Los Angeles street, at 1136 Wilshire Blvd to be exact, and picking up full loads of operators that appear to be carrying a couple heavy objects." 

from comments

"So was this exercise, in the financial and legal centre of LA, a cover to quietly raid corporate offices of agents and lawyers and get their hands on all those - alleged - incriminating photos, videos and other digital media of celebs, the rich and famous?"

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4