Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She can always sell her clothes online like Carol Radziwell, or do the PoshMark thing to make a few bucks to try to keep Mickey Rooney Tom out of jail.

Or maybe she’ll buy dresses from AliExpress and pretend they’re hers start her own line of clothing.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 4/9/2019 at 3:56 PM, RealHousewife said:

It’s that whole, there are no ugly women, just poor ones! Lol 

I keep seeing this quote a lot lately! "You're not ugly, you're poor!"

I think Erika even before the subtle work was a pretty woman with great skin. The glam squad and skin treatments make her look even better. In all her makeup free scenes and paparazzi snaps walking her dog, I think she looks great. 

Her personality however is another topic. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I keep seeing this quote a lot lately! "You're not ugly, you're poor!"

I think Erika even before the subtle work was a pretty woman with great skin. The glam squad and skin treatments make her look even better. In all her makeup free scenes and paparazzi snaps walking her dog, I think she looks great. 

Her personality however is another topic. 

Lol I agree she was a pretty woman without the glam as well. 

• Love 5
(edited)

....this version of Erika (about 10 years ago? ) looks British-y - like she could be a cousin of LVP's ; )

erika 7.jpg

All the different Erikas strung together at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=199&v=hOoCpJc5fDQ

....lesser procedures aside (lips/fillers/teeth/lasers/etc) and allowing for lighting, make-up, aging, camera lens used, angle (etc)  I think she's had her eyes done (hooding) her nose, and chin.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, film noire said:

....this version of Erika (about 10 years ago? ) looks British-y - like she could be a cousin of LVP's ; )

erika 7.jpg

....lesser procedures aside (lips/fillers/teeth/lasers/etc) and allowing for lighting, make-up, aging, camera lens used, angle (etc)  I think she's had her eyes done (hooding) her nose, and chin.

And it looks like she used to bleach her eyebrows... that really changes your appearance too...

• Love 6
(edited)

I love the background in that pic on the right. It looks like they were at some very high falutin' Beverly Hilllls event in a community centre basement. 

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 7/23/2019 at 3:17 AM, film noire said:

erika 7.jpg

Wow!!!

They transformed her. 

In the photo above, she reminds me of Cat Ommanney from RHofDC.

She also looks a little like Dorinda in a few of the photos in the montage. 

The hooded eyelids and blonde eyebrows were not attractive.

That is one very talented cosmetic surgeon, responsible for her current look.

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wow!!!

They transformed her. 

In the photo above, she reminds me of Cat Ommanney from RHofDC.

She also looks a little like Dorinda in a few of the photos in the montage. 

The hooded eyelids and blonde eyebrows were not attractive.

That is one very talented cosmetic surgeon, responsible for her current look.

Cat Ommanney -  it was driving me crazy of who she looked like in the photo. Many thanks for clearing that up for me 😻😻😻

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Cat Ommanney -  it was driving me crazy of who she looked like in the photo. Many thanks for clearing that up for me 😻😻😻

Hee, hee! That’s funny! Me, too! I kept thinking it was a woman from Ladies of London. But I’m staring at their photos, and nothing’s clicking. Then I have this fuzzy memory of someone who is really peeved about the husband and wife who crashed the White House event. Finally!

• Love 5
On 7/23/2019 at 3:17 PM, film noire said:

erika 7.jpg

I see Kelli Giddish, the Blonde Lady Detective on SVU

Biggest change in Erika is that she now wears a fuckton of makeup.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Did you know Susan Lucci is Phyllis Diller's daughter?

Not according to IMDb. 

Susan Lucci was born on December 23, 1946, in Scarsdale, New York, to Jeanette (Granquist) and Victor Lucci, a building contractor.

And from Phyllis' page:

Often erroneously attributed as being the mother of Susan Lucci. Although their ages do not preclude this, they are not related.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 5
On 7/21/2019 at 1:05 PM, tranquilidade said:

I really can't stand her anymore.  She seems so miserable all the time and so ungrateful for the life she lives which she chose to have.  Every question or comment made sets her off.  She thinks she should only be spoken to on her terms, asked questions the way she wants them  asked.  She adds nothing to the show but misery.  Fire her with Rinna.  Clean out the trash.

IA. Let's add: irritable, peevish, cantankerous, curmudgeonly, disagreeable, morose, petulant, huffy, ill-tempered, sullen, surly, sour, churlish, testy, snippy and cranky. Plus attitude. Plus freakin' attitude. 

Paid for and promoted with someone else's millions, which are seriously overdue in being repaid. It looks like the Kemsleys are not the only ones living well beyond their means and lying about it. Meow. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
35 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

@SweetieDarling Thanks for this explanation. I never knew that was a rumor and just thought it was some weird joke that I didn't understand.

My mother and grandmother were huge All My Children fans. I can remember back to Erica Kane's first marriage (yes, I'm old), and I've always enjoyed Phyllis and her fright wigs. I had never heard that rumor, so I had to check it out.

• Love 8

This is the smaller of two lawsuits that have been around for awhile.

The first one is the 16 million dollar loan with an unpaid balance of 6 million. 

This one is a 5 million dollar loan that has an unpaid balance of 3.5 million and does specifically mention Mrs G.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, suomi said:

This is the smaller of two lawsuits that have been around for awhile.

The first one is the 16 million dollar loan with an unpaid balance of 6 million. 

This one is a 5 million dollar loan that has an unpaid balance of 3.5 million and does specifically mention Mrs G.

And now a third:

https://theblast.com/c/rhobh-real-housewives-beverly-hills-erika-jayne-thomas-girardi-3-million-lawsuit

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/23/2019 at 12:17 AM, film noire said:

erika 7.jpg

Wow, she's stunning in this photo. If I looked like that I'd never do ANYthing to my face!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Gotta laugh at Erika's latest tweets. 

"Gotta run! Enjoy your Monday! And to those who say my karma is coming... yours is coming twofold and it ain’t good. "

Oh, your karma isn't just coming. It has arrived.

"Ma’am, suck a dick. Seriously."

Keep it classy, EJ.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Gotta laugh at Erika's latest tweets. 

"Gotta run! Enjoy your Monday! And to those who say my karma is coming... yours is coming twofold and it ain’t good. "

Oh, your karma isn't just coming. It has arrived.

"Ma’am, suck a dick. Seriously."

Keep it classy, EJ.

Remember Kathryn telling Erika she was too beautiful to use the c word? That’s how I feel about a lot of her language. She’s a total knockout, but the foul mouth is not attractive. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I don't feel one way or another about Erika, stay, leave, who cares. But she seemed to lose the plot when she tweeted this bit of nonsense. So much delusion...

Yeah, that’s just silly. The only way to make it make sense in my head is that maybe Erika thought it would wind some people up, we know how she likes to be controversial.

Otherwise, just...no. I can’t imagine Kyle the queen of anything.

• Love 2

The guys at PopRoast (YouTube) report that Erika removed all of her RHOBH references from her social media. Or maybe Bravo removed references to Erika? I don't do social media so I didn't check. Anyway, the guys explained that every time a housewife is fired, this kind of thing happens.

ETA: I see another thread states that People reported Erika was filming, but my understanding is that sometimes they do some production before all contracts are signed.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Congrats Erika for doing something that some housewives only lie about ......(looking at you luann) 

https://people.com/theater/rhobh-erika-jayne-chicago-the-musical-roxie-hart/?fbclid=IwAR21xiYKueCu-y5QDgf0FppjCR5SYbtc8wzbn98BJRXa6ycSGG1EO-2eLFI

How cool! I’m happy for Erika living her dream of being a performer. Honestly, I find it inspiring she’s having fun and doing what brings her joy even if there are people who age shame her. Keep it up  Erika!!!

• Love 6

Came here to say congrats to Erika, what a great opportunity! And I’m sure she can relate to fame-hungry Roxie. Funnily enough, Rinna is fame-obsessed, too, and played the same role. Maybe she’s giving EJ some tips.

Can’t wait to see how much of this makes it into the new season.

• Love 4

There is no way that Erika Jayne has enough talent or stamina that be on Broadway in a role as taxing as Roxie. 

This is what you call “stunt casting.”

Actually it is something that rhymes with that. Right Delores?

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

The word on the street (TM ONE LEGGED NY HOUSEWIFE) is that Erika has blocked all the rest of RHOBH beyotches on Instagram and that she is the one Brandi is talking about when she says that there is someone with skeletons in their closet that she will expose.

I think that is quite possible. Everyone thinks Brandi was talking about Dorito but her life is an open book. Or an open police blotter.

I wonder what these so called skeletons could be? It can’t be just the lawsuits. It must be something else. Brandi plays dirty.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Not to be Captain Obvious, but Ericka is totally evolving into a salty old drag queen on her Instastories; she’s always caked up in her thick makeup and droning on and on about whatever lately in that nasally, mannishly-low voice she must get post-performances. NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat, but it’s just interesting to see how much she’s changed in just the past few years on her social media; she seems less interested in showing what a hot, youthfully girlish minx she is for her age and seems to have now fully embraced her ongoing role as a GLTBQ icon, that’s for sure.

• Love 6
On 2/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, heatherchandler said:

Am I crazy or does she look really different??

Nose job?

F0989DAA-E43F-4353-AE84-13BFBF4D5C1E.jpeg

Her eyebrows look washed-out, and she’s wearing “regular” makeup, instead of her Erika Jayne makeup. Otherwise, I don’t see a difference.

Edited by link417
Double quote
  • Love 4

I recently went to NYC and saw lots of ads for Erika Jayne in the Broadway show Chicago...on garbage cans. 

Everything gets advertised on them...

• Love 2