Type keyword(s) to search

RH of Dallas in the media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not reference any politicians or other elected officials. 

• Start Topic

Someone pointed out that Kameron and Court appear on Top Chef Texas episode 5 as one of the couple hosts of a "High society" progressive dinner party. They have a different house and an ugly ass kitchen.

When asking if her husband is gay why does Cari say it is an insult to the gay community? Uh, NO ONE was insinuating anything bad, they just wanted to know if he was gay. Deflect, deflect deflect.

Same thing with Tamra and Eddie.

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, missmansfield said:

When asking if her husband is gay why does Cari say it is an insult to the gay community? Uh, NO ONE was insinuating anything bad, they just wanted to know if he was gay. Deflect, deflect deflect.

Same thing with Tamra and Eddie.

Because it is being said to hurt/insult/humiliate her, not because it is true. 

• Love 8

Something is funky there because the picture in the article (the one the writer ordered for her friend's dog) shows a bag that is much larger than 8 ounces.

She's getting trashed on Amazon, reviews saying that the dog food made their dog sick rebutted by reviews saying the dog loves it. I side-eye both. But can she call it "preservative free and all natural" when it contains red dye? 

• Love 1

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/25/housewives-stars-pink-dog-food-slammed-as-nausea-in-a-bag/

According to this, red dye is listed as an ingredient.

Because Page 6 maybe not so reliable, it's also on her own site.  Last ingredient.  It does also list beet pulp.  I bet she wanted to just use beets, but that resulted in the not pink enough color so they had to use the dye.

https://www.sparkledogfood.com/pages/nutrition

Edited by TexasGal
On 9/28/2017 at 7:09 PM, WireWrap said:

Because it is being said to hurt/insult/humiliate her, not because it is true. 

It would be nice to answer it honestly and stop acting like a victim.

If they cant handle these questions they should stay off a reality show based on bitchiness.

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

It would be nice to answer it honestly and stop acting like a victim.

If they cant handle these questions they should stay off a reality show based on bitchiness.

Cary did answer honestly, as did Mark, and both asked LeeAnne "why" she said it to begin with. LeeAnne claimed she didn't say it to be mean then just a few minutes later admitted she did it to "hurt" Cary. Why make up lies about each other, they give the others enough ammo to keep them going/arguing/fighting each season without any lies. LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

They look really cute together here.  I like Kameron and hope she comes back.

As annoying as she is, I do find her oddly fascinating. She is so affected and cartoonish that I'm waiting to see if/when she finally drops the Elle Woods act.

• Love 4
On 11/28/2017 at 2:30 PM, TexasGal said:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/andy-cohen-responds-to-tiffany-hendras-facebook-post-warning-women-of-the-real-housewives-franchise-10111921

Huh - so there might be a third season?!  Odd that no one is knocking down my door trying to cast me lol!

Good for Tiffany

On 11/29/2017 at 8:58 AM, missmansfield said:

Wow, talk about slamming your boss!  She just guaranteed herself not being on the show again (that is, if she cares).

Doesn’t sound like she wants to be in the same universe as a Bravo camera.

Andy sounds like a complete moron in that interview. He started practically every sentence with “I think”. Sisterhood and friendship, my ass. That jerk uses women & their “conflicts” for ratings, please.

• Love 3

Cary Deuber fucked with her face too much and she'll never look normal again. Kameron would look so much better with her natural (brown) hair color. Everyone else looks 5-10 years younger without the slathered on makeup.

• Love 6

I gave Brandi too much credit- I thought she was keeping the adoption a secret for privacy reasons- it was all about the $$$. She signed an exclusive with People mag to announce the baby’s adoption. 

They named him Bruin, and he has red hair and could pass as her biological child. Happy for her, but does everything have to be about money? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I gave Brandi too much credit- I thought she was keeping the adoption a secret for privacy reasons- it was all about the $$$. She signed an exclusive with People mag to announce the baby’s adoption. 

They named him Bruin, and he has red hair and could pass as her biological child. Happy for her, but does everything have to be about money? 

As long as she is still on the HW show, the adoption would/could never be kept private. As for the People article, I'm not sure she would get paid all that much, the Dallas HW show doesn't have the following that other HW shows have and she isn't a "celeb" outside the HW world.

• Love 2
On 4/9/2018 at 2:16 PM, TexasGal said:

RHoD go makeup free for People.  Cary SO cheated by having one taken from so far away.  Not gonna lie - LeeAnne's scares me a little but I think they all look pretty great.  Especially Brandi, she looks so much better without trowelled on makeup.

http://people.com/style/real-housewives-of-dallas-makeup-free-photos/

I think they all look pretty good but Stephanie needs to step away from the botox

• Love 4

Dear God...even next to LeeAnne’s creeptastic pic, that photo of Brandi is frightening. Step away from the plastic surgery clinic, girl. And they all obviously enjoy their Botox.

• Love 5
On 6/3/2018 at 9:44 AM, Juliegirlj said:

D’eandra and Stephanie cheated- they filled in their eyebrows and used eyeliner! Leanne is almost unrecognizable! 

Those eyebrows might be tattooed on - they do it under your eyebrow hairs to fill them in!  I think Kameron is wearing tinted moisturizer and Cary has some kind of blush/bronzer on her cheeks.

• Love 5

Can't paste the link I just found, but the woman from The Anger Room was murdered by her ex. I'm not sure if it's the same woman that appeared with a chyron with her name on it when she was giving the ladies their safety talk before LeeAnne's 'smash party', but I have a horrible feeling it is. She was very intense, I thought at the time, about how anger is going to come up when you start 'smashing stuff' and if this poor soul is her, dealing with an ex like that I can see why. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, queenjen said:

Can't paste the link I just found, but the woman from The Anger Room was murdered by her ex. I'm not sure if it's the same woman that appeared with a chyron with her name on it when she was giving the ladies their safety talk before LeeAnne's 'smash party', but I have a horrible feeling it is. She was very intense, I thought at the time, about how anger is going to come up when you start 'smashing stuff' and if this poor soul is her, dealing with an ex like that I can see why. 

I caught this on the local news a couple of days ago.  I think you are right that it was the woman that gave them instructions at the Anger Room. So very sad.

• Love 2
On 6/3/2018 at 8:44 AM, Juliegirlj said:

D’eandra and Stephanie cheated- they filled in their eyebrows and used eyeliner! Leanne is almost unrecognizable! 

I think D looks the best. Brandi looks ok too but mostly just because she doesn't look much different. I don't think she's as attractive as the other women. LeeAnne looks scary! She looks even worse in the other photo. I wish these women would lay off the filler and cheek implants. Not a good look for them!

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 1