Type keyword(s) to search

RH of Dallas in the media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not reference any politicians or other elected officials. 

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Apparently, Kam has blocked Tiffany on all social media (Tiffany tweeted about it) lol. It’s going to be an interesting season, folks. 

“Tune in this Tuesday to watch me not make an A at party throwing. I would call the self-proclaimed Queen of Etiquette for help, but she blocked me on all social media.”

HA!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I just love that their drama is less intense than Beverly Hills, where there's outing really personal information, bullying one person, lots of lawsuits among the ladies and so on. Dallas drama is often over petty bs, just how I like it! Yes girls, complain about missing centerpieces, chicken feet, and who is allowed to call someone a covid girl. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I just love that their drama is less intense than Beverly Hills, where there's outing really personal information, bullying one person, lots of lawsuits among the ladies and so on. Dallas drama is often over petty bs, just how I like it! Yes girls, complain about missing centerpieces, chicken feet, and who is allowed to call someone a covid girl. 

I so agree, because these women are being their true authentic selves, warts, weaknesses and everything else.

• Love 10

https://realityblurb.com/2021/02/09/dr-tiffany-moon-slams-kameron-westcott-for-offensive-instagram-post-compares-her-to-a-6-year-old-as-brandi-redmond-weighs-in-on-drama-plus-rhod-live-viewing-thread/
Here’s the latest on the Tiffany/Kam saga. Tiffany called Kam out for an “offensive” (her word, definitely tone deaf though) post on Instagram. Brandi is a dumbass for commenting on Kam’s post 😂

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

https://realityblurb.com/2021/02/09/dr-tiffany-moon-slams-kameron-westcott-for-offensive-instagram-post-compares-her-to-a-6-year-old-as-brandi-redmond-weighs-in-on-drama-plus-rhod-live-viewing-thread/
Here’s the latest on the Tiffany/Kam saga. Tiffany called Kam out for an “offensive” (her word, definitely tone deaf though) post on Instagram. Brandi is a dumbass for commenting on Kam’s post 😂

I hate Kam more than anyone but I have to take her side in this bit of outrage.

• Love 3

Is Tiffany saying you're a racist if you don't eat chicken feet, or you're racist if you don't love eating chicken feet?.

I mean for crying out loud. China isn't even the only country whose citizens eat chicken feet. Kameron is clearly also racist against Jamaicans, Eastern Europeans, Koreans and Kosher chicken soup eaters I guess too. 

Such a pathetic game she is playing.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Is Tiffany saying you're a racist if you don't eat chicken feet, or you're racist if you don't love eating chicken feet?.

I mean for crying out loud. China isn't even the only country whose citizens eat chicken feet. Kameron is clearly also racist against Jamaicans, Eastern Europeans, Koreans and Kosher chicken soup eaters I guess too. 

Such a pathetic game she is playing.

It's such bullshit. My own background is diverse, and I have family/friends all over the world. Half my friends are Asian, one of my besties being Chinese, having actually grown up in China, unlike Tiffany! Matter of fact, I was really excited about more diversity on the show, and with Tiffany being Asian, closer to my age, not Hollywood, having strict parents like I did, she instantly seemed more like a homie to me. I also can't stand when Americans turn a blind eye to the animal cruelty in our own country but only focus on China. Despite all this, I guess Tiffany would call me racist too if I refuse chicken feet and crickets? 

It's also a pet peeve of mine when people use their nationality/culture to try to get a pass for asshole behavior. Of course culture affects things, but sometimes these ladies are just assholes. Kary did this when she threw Tiffany in the pool. That could have been dangerous. Thank God Tiffany didn't get hurt. I think Vanderpump is one of the funniest women in the whole franchise, but there were times she'd be mean and say it's British humor. I don't care if you're American, Chinese, Mexican, English, Dutch. If you're going to be an asshole, as Rinna would say, OWN IT. Your assholery is all the more annoying when you play innocent. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Well, i don’t think any of them were all right or all wrong in this situation. 

• Love 2

Yep - sounds like goodbye.

“I also want to thank you all for being apart [sic] of my journey these past few years. I have loved sharing my life with you but sometimes things come to an end. The best kind of ends are happy ending [sic] and I choose happiness. Sending you all my love and prayers. ❤️

• Love 3

I wish Brandi well. Hopefully the rumors about her personal life aren't true. I'm sad to see her go and wish we could get rid of Kary or Tiffany instead. If Stephanie leaves too, I think the lightheartedness of the show might go down. I really like that a lot of the drama is so petty, and I want to keep it that way! lol 

• Love 7
On 2/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, nexxie said:

Well of course Stephanie is going to defend Brandi!  Do we really think she's going to come right out and say yeah Brandi's husband is a cheatin' ho-bag, had a child out of wedlock and now they are raising that baby as their own AND since my husband owns the production company, Goodbye Pictures, we were able to write a nice story line in to cover it all up?!

This isn't new info just a good video to put everything in perspective.

• Love 6

Whoa I did not know that about her mother in law dying in an accident with her daughter in the vehicle. That’s tragic stuff.

I’ve read about all the Bruin is a love child rumours before but why would Brandi stay with Brian after that. I guess ppl are different with what they accept from husbands and maybe this is something Brian just does and she accepts. Pretty fucked up if true.

Did not know Travis owned the production company. That kind of makes it even more shady.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Well of course Stephanie is going to defend Brandi!  Do we really think she's going to come right out and say yeah Brandi's husband is a cheatin' ho-bag, had a child out of wedlock and now they are raising that baby as their own AND since my husband owns the production company, Goodbye Pictures, we were able to write a nice story line in to cover it all up?!

This isn't new info just a good video to put everything in perspective.

do you have proof?

• Love 1

Stephanie stated that as a social worker she handled "unwed mothers" (a gross, hopelessly out of date term). When Bruin arrived in a previous season, Stephanie said she helped facilitate the adoption. I've figured all along that Bruin is the son of Brandi's husband and that Stephanie knows and was involved in the transactions.

Where is Brandi going to go? She has no job skills and is saddled with four little kids. Stephanie and Travis will side with Brandi's husband if there is a divorce. Both women follow the money.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Stephanie stated that as a social worker she handled "unwed mothers" (a gross, hopelessly out of date term). When Bruin arrived in a previous season, Stephanie said she helped facilitate the adoption. I've figured all along that Bruin is the son of Brandi's husband and that Stephanie knows and was involved in the transactions.

Where is Brandi going to go? She has no job skills and is saddled with four little kids. Stephanie and Travis will side with Brandi's husband if there is a divorce. Both women follow the money.

Sadly, so true.

Does Brandi have 4 kids now, or are we also counting the pregnancy?  Will it be 5?  Heck, even one is a lot for a mother with no working skills, and a father who will likely pay his minimum child support, as he will likely create a new family the second he's out the door.

I like Brandi, but I've always thought her OTT antics and her consuming copious amounts of "Jesus Juice" were masking a lot.  Add to the physical masking she's been doing of her face lately, with too many fillers and Botox, and you can really see a lot of pain there.

I grew up not far from where they live now, and a girl from my high school became a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.  Sweetest girl in the world.  That friend is now married to someone who must be 25-30 years older and yes, there's money.  Unfortunately, following the money is sometimes the only route they feel is an option.

My HS best friend married a great-looking guy with money and a business.  Life was perfect:  huge house, kids, dogs, all the holidays.  I was so envious.  Until.....he suddenly left her one day a few years ago, no explanation.  She ended up getting really sick (still dealing with it), and because she never worked and had no skills, there's literally not one place she can get hired.  And his business turned out to be smoke & mirrors, so....money that she thought was there, wasn't.  I so wish we could go back in time and I could convince her to keep up her skills/education.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Jel said:

I predict LeeAnne's return next season.

If that happens?  I really hope she's figured some things out.  Up until the last season I enjoyed Leeann's cray cray.  She was dark and really messed up that season.*

Based on her Twitter and interviews, now that Brandi is leaving, Cary Deuber could come back.

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/03/25/cary-deuber-thinks-brandi-redmond-started-gay-rumor-about-her-husband-wouldnt-return-to-real-housewives-of-dallas-because-of-the-current-cast/

*I'm not watching, but I am reading the comments.  I do not have an ounce of sympathy for D'andra being bullied by Kary after her watching her gleefully bullying Leeann with Kary, at the dinner in Thailand.  D'Andra is fully getting a taste of her own behavior. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

I LOVE the idea of Cary coming back.  I seem to remember her husband being a total douche but she always seemed to be fun especially when her and Leanne were friends. 

Did you guys here about this ?  I really like this idea, housewives from different shows shacking up in the same house.  LOVE.IT!  I reminds me of the show on VH1 where C and D list celebrities lived in the same house for a month or so....what was the name of that show?  Either way I think this is a great idea, get them out of there same ole city comfort zone and shack up with other divas =D

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

The first season can be the crazy and the shit stirrers!

Leanne plus Tamra or Kelly from OC, Brandi from BH, Kenya from Atlanta, Danielle from NJ, and Kelly or Ramona from NYC. Imagine all of them under one roof...

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Wait wait wait Carey is trying to blame Brandi for the gay rumor with her husband? HAHA Trust and believe if Brandi was on camera saying her husband was gay they would have ran it ... She needs to stop with this bullshit .. she looks pathetic befriending Leanne after all the shit she said about her and her husband ... 

• Love 7
On 3/1/2021 at 10:23 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I LOVE the idea of Cary coming back.  I seem to remember her husband being a total douche but she always seemed to be fun especially when her and Leanne were friends. 

Did you guys here about this ?  I really like this idea, housewives from different shows shacking up in the same house.  LOVE.IT!  I reminds me of the show on VH1 where C and D list celebrities lived in the same house for a month or so....what was the name of that show?  Either way I think this is a great idea, get them out of there same ole city comfort zone and shack up with other divas =D

I remember her as fun too. 

That idea sounds awesome to me! 

On 3/1/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hiyo said:

The first season can be the crazy and the shit stirrers!

Leanne plus Tamra or Kelly from OC, Brandi from BH, Kenya from Atlanta, Danielle from NJ, and Kelly or Ramona from NYC. Imagine all of them under one roof...

BH Brandi is NOT my favorite, but just her and Kenya on one show would be some good drama. lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/10/2021 at 12:09 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Odd one out but I didn’t like Carey, but Carey and Kary would be at each other so I’d watch that. 

Me neither.  There was just something about her that I found to be off-putting.  I can live without any Carrie/Carey/Kary/Kari.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 6

Actually Brandi staying with hubby because of the money wouldn't be accurate since in a season 4 episode..she stated she and hubby didn't have a pre nup because neither entered the marriage with anything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Actually Brandi staying with hubby because of the money wouldn't be accurate since in a season 4 episode..she stated she and hubby didn't have a pre nup because neither entered the marriage with anything.

What does he do for a living?  Apparently, he does pretty well, and Texas being a community property state, he'd owe her half of all they've accumulated since the marriage.  If she left the marriage, she leaves half of his future earnings on the table, and half of what he'll accumulate in stocks, mutual funds, dividends, etc.  She could be leaving millions in future dollars if she left.

I just don't think she has any sort of earning potential, other than Instagram ads and Real Housewives appearances, whereas he has (apparently) an occupation with regular income, healthcare, 401K, and other benefits.   

Stephanie was on WWHL the other night, and she discounted Brandi's Instagram post about all things coming to an end.  Stephanie said that Brandi was pregnant when she wrote that, which means hormones could have driven her to write something she felt one hour, that she didn't feel the following hour.  Neither Stephanie nor Andy appeared to give anything away about Brandi leaving.  I have a feeling she's staying.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Stephanie was on WWHL the other night, and she discounted Brandi's Instagram post about all things coming to an end.  Stephanie said that Brandi was pregnant when she wrote that, which means hormones could have driven her to write something she felt one hour, that she didn't feel the following hour.  Neither Stephanie nor Andy appeared to give anything away about Brandi leaving.  I have a feeling she's staying.

Oh gosh I hope not.  Brandi needs to bounce big time!

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know what looks more unnatural, Brian in some club or the head grab he had to do to kiss that girl.

Wonder if Brandi is thinking about changing her new baby’s name - Brilynn, after Bryan?

Edited by nexxie