Type keyword(s) to search

RH of Dallas in the media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not reference any politicians or other elected officials. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, not sure what happened here but...

They’ve been prancing each other. Travis our that Santa in their living room so Stephanie later put it in Travis’s office and he has now been left it in their bedroom.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, charming said:

He had nothing to say about RHOBH Brandi's racism towards Joyce so I have zero faith in Andy on this topic.

I remember that too, but LeeAnne made so many more comments than Brandi. I was more offended by LeeAnne than her, and Brandi is one of my least favorite HW’s. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kam had to put down her fork for a while, but she’s on the mend.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kameron-westcott-on-achalasia-surgery-rhod

I can’t manage to Link social media posts like you, but did you see Kam on the subway escalator, looked like she was at Penn station, wearing this pink coat and hat??  It was freezing today, and there’s Kam, the tall, hot pink delicate girl on the subway, smiling, while everyone else is decked out in black and grey winter parkas,hats and gloves, looking grouchy, cold and disheveled.  It was hilarious.  

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I can’t manage to Link social media posts like you, but did you see Kam on the subway escalator, looked like Penn station, wearing this pink coat and hat??  It was freezing today, and there’s Kam, the tall, hot pink delicate girl on the subway, smiling, while everyone else is decked out in black and grey winter parkas,hats and gloves, looking grouchy, cold and disheveled.  It was hilarious.  

Here ya go - too funny!

• LOL 8
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol I kind of love how over the top Kameron is. Life’s too short. I say let her be a Barbie girl in her Barbie world!

And that she gets that it's funny and OTT.

I love her.

• Love 8
On 12/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, dosodog said:

You were right about her this entire time.

Spoiler

I just read that Stephanie still has problems with Kam, and they are not speaking.

So I fear any new found Kam appreciation may fizzle out. 

If that starts to happen, what can I say but, Remember the whiteboards! 😉

• LOL 5

For all that was said on the reunion, it was such a pleasure to listen to these women NOT shrieking at each other.  They have some serious issues with each other, which is normal.  But hearing a few apologies that appeared to be somewhat sincere is so much better than what we got on the OC, ATL,  BH and all the rest.  No. Shrieking.

What a pleasure.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, b2H said:

For all that was said on the reunion, it was such a pleasure to listen to these women NOT shrieking at each other.  They have some serious issues with each other, which is normal.  But hearing a few apologies that appeared to be somewhat sincere is so much better than what we got on the OC, ATL,  BH and all the rest.  No. Shrieking.

What a pleasure.

Maybe no shrieking, but flipping off from Leeann and F-you, F-you, etc from Leeann. She is the epitome of class. I honestly don't know how people think she is the least bit attractive. Her personality is vile and her features are so hard and bitter looking. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, b2H said:

What a pleasure.

Agreed, overall.  Definitely not as screechy!  There’s no need to yell,

Unfortunately, we had Kary constantly inserting herself and interrupting when others were speaking and I wanted to yell Shut up at her a few times.  Of course, Leeanne responds with the finger!  They were quieter if you measured the decibel levels, but at the same time, annoying IMO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, b2H said:

What a pleasure.

We did get Kameron trying to get fake tears a la Camille on the BH reunion. 

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, enlighten me. What is a "therapeutic healing center?" Is that code for rehab, or am I over reaching?

More likely just image rehab.

Given how many times LeeAnne used the fact that she was drunk or drinking as an excuse for everything I am surprised she hasn’t followed suit.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, enlighten me. What is a "therapeutic healing center?" Is that code for rehab, or am I over reaching?

It's probably one of those places we see the housewives go to.  Like the OC did this year. 

Wherever she is, I hope Kelly Dodd isnt there with a bowl and a mallet.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Saw this on ig. Guess Stephanie and Kam really aren’t liking each other. I’m torn because I like Stephanie but I feel like Travis could be a douche lol. Kam is def a snob tho it’s very obvious.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 4

I believe Kam.

Up until this season she's been mostly mocked and ridiculed and she lost every popularity poll or "Who's side are you on?" poll that I ever saw. If she let that stand, don't see why now, suddenly, when she's genuinely gaining popularity, she'd start to buy votes.  I've also seen minds change about her this season, many more positive comments. etc.

I also find Travis to be kind of douchey and kind of tooly, so I can believe someone might ask about him.

I don;t know how Kam would know if Steph has any friends or not, so side eye to that claim, but I have never really bought the St. Stephanie of Hollman thing anyway.

• Love 9

Court can't help who is mom is though.

Just going by the behavior of the husbands on the show, I feel pretty sure that Travis has out douched and out tooled Court.  

ETA: But, those high poll participation numbers are sketch. No getting around that. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Just going by the behavior of the husbands on the show, I feel pretty sure that Travis has out douched and out tooled Court.  

They were both condescending dickeads to their wives on their first season. 
And while he can’t help who his mother is he can stop perpetuating her ridiculous bullshit.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Where I live, Court is short for Courtney; I don't know if it is in Dallas, but here, you'll definitely find a few guys who call themselves Court because Courtney ( a not unusual "boy name" when I was in HS -- knew three guys named Courtney then) is now more commonly used for girls. (I assume you're joking, but even still, I truly don't find anything douchy about the name.) 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Where I live, Court is short for Courtney; I don't know if it is in Dallas, but here, you'll definitely find a few guys who call themselves Court because Courtney ( a not unusual "boy name" when I was in HS -- knew three guys named Courtney then) is now more commonly used for girls. (I assume you're joking, but even still, I truly don't find anything douchy about the name.) 

I find plenty douche about the name but that is more on his parents than him. The internet suggest Court is his given name and since his brother’s name is Chart it’s probably accurate.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They were both condescending dickeads to their wives on their first season. 
And while he can’t help who his mother is he can stop perpetuating her ridiculous bullshit.

My interest level in "defending Court Wescott" is pretty low, but what ridiculous bs is he perpetuating on the show? Last I saw of him he was talking to Kam about how Lee-Anne's racist comments were not okay.  I thought this season Court came off the best of all the husbands. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Jel said:

My interest level in "defending Court Wescott" is pretty low, but what ridiculous bs is he perpetuating on the show? Last I saw of him he was talking to Kam about how Lee-Anne's racist comments were not okay.  I thought this season Court came off the best of all the husbands. 

Well yes that’s the last we saw though it appeared that had more to do with how it would be perceived than anything else. But last season he routinely belittled her about her business and other things. He was also a pompous windbag on his brief appearance on Top Chef long before he was ever on this show.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well yes that’s the last we saw though it appeared that had more to do with how it would be perceived than anything else. But last season he routinely belittled her about her business and other things. He was also a pompous windbag on his brief appearance on Top Chef long before he was ever on this show.

I don't understand where you're getting the insincerity of his anti-racism remarks. I was cheering for him when he said that.

Admittedly, I don;t have a very good memory for these shows and so I don't remember him belittling Kam for her business; I do remember him giving her some business advice, sort of, telling her things like you need to do more than make a sparkly pink poster board* if you want to be taken seriously and get actual investors. But I also think he invested in her business, and encouraged her when she started to take it more seriously, no?

Have not seen him on Top Chef, but will look for it. I love me some pompous assery on tv shows 😉

*I FLOVED that sparkly pink poster board, btw.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

I don't understand where you're getting the insincerity of his anti-racism remarks. I was cheering for him when he said that.

Well stories about things he and his family have said and done but that is too off topic and touches on things not allowed. However, even his language was about how it would look and not to be associated with or seen talking to her which is all about perception. I mean yes he is better than LeeAnne but that’s a very low bar.

He talked down to her constantly about her business and laughed off her ideas. I think Kam is an idiot and the dog food idea was stupid but I am not her husband so there are different expectations.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Well stories about things he and his family have said and done but that is too off topic.  However, even his language was about how it would look and not to be associated with or seen talking to her which is all about perception. I mean yes he is better than LeeAnne but that’s a very low bar.

I'm taking a win 😉

• LOL 3