Type keyword(s) to search

RH of Dallas in the media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not reference any politicians or other elected officials. 

• Start Topic

On 2/8/2021 at 9:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

I just love that their drama is less intense than Beverly Hills, where there's outing really personal information, bullying one person, lots of lawsuits among the ladies and so on. Dallas drama is often over petty bs, just how I like it! Yes girls, complain about missing centerpieces, chicken feet, and who is allowed to call someone a covid girl. 

Agreed. It's much more fun  to watch RHOD than RHOBH. he Housewives on Beverley Hill are very reluctant to confront each other on the lawsuits they & their husbands face.

I don't like that they pick one housewife to bully each year over a small issue, then pretend everything is OK with the others.

• Love 13

Information leaked out today that Kary ALLEGEDLY flew to NYC for the reunion and tested positive for COVID after landing (and flew next to Brandi and her newborn on the flight). Sounds like Andy (rightfully) banished her to a hotel room and made her appear on Zoom. I feel bad for the other people on the plane. Hopefully this means they can easily mute her during the taping!

https://realityblurb.com/2021/04/09/report-kary-brittingham-forced-to-film-rhod-reunion-virtually-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-did-she-expose-brandi-redmond-and-her-baby/

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Information leaked out today that Kary ALLEGEDLY flew to NYC for the reunion and tested positive for COVID after landing (and flew next to Brandi and her newborn on the flight). Sounds like Andy (rightfully) banished her to a hotel room and made her appear on Zoom. I feel bad for the other people on the plane. Hopefully this means they can easily mute her during the taping!

https://realityblurb.com/2021/04/09/report-kary-brittingham-forced-to-film-rhod-reunion-virtually-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-did-she-expose-brandi-redmond-and-her-baby/

Perhaps she should have been tested before getting on the plane...or made to qurantine for 14 days before heading to NYC? 

She should have known better..but this is Kary after all.  

The only cast mate that most likely has some degree of natural immunity is D'andra..since it's only been like 3 months since she recovered from it.

• Love 9
On 4/9/2021 at 10:51 PM, MrsWitter said:

No surprise that Brandi - the idiot who drank on the show despite being pregnant (even mentioning not being able to drive because she had too much to drink) - would take her newborn on a plane during a pandemic. 

Wish Andy kept Kary off the reunion show completely.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
On 4/10/2021 at 12:07 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Perhaps she should have been tested before getting on the plane...or made to qurantine for 14 days before heading to NYC? 

She should have known better..but this is Kary after all.  

I'd be willing to bet she was told to quarantine before the trip to NYC for the reunion but she doesn't seem to think any rules apply to her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Y'all ready to talk sh!t about the reunion looks?  This is the only pic I have so far of everyone's outfits (it's from Twitter)  Enh I don't really like any of them but if I had to pick a favorite I guess it would be Tiffany's.  *shrug*  Kam looks so odd in black!

rhod.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Y'all ready to talk sh!t about the reunion looks?  This is the only pic I have so far of everyone's outfits (it's from Twitter)  Enh I don't really like any of them but if I had to pick a favorite I guess it would be Tiffany's.  *shrug*  Kam looks so odd in black!

rhod.jpg

I like Kary's dress but not with those shoes ... what is going on with Brandis face? 

• Love 4

I hope this is okay to post here because it's a media thread... 

From Stephanie and Brandi's podcast, Kary and Brandi flew out to NY on the same plane.  Kary sat next to Brandi and even held the baby.  They were tested before the flight and Kary was negative.  Then they were tested after the flight and before the reunion and Kary came up positive. She had to quarantine in NY as did Brandi and her baby, staying there well after the reunion. They both appear virtually at the reunion also. Brandi continued to test negative as of the last podcast.  

Kary was in the middle seat on the plane, so I really hope contact tracing was done and others around them were notified... but I kind of doubt this was done. 

Edited by eclectcmoi
Added more info
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I like Kary's entire look. I don't really care for Stephanie's dress. I'm surprised Tiffany is showing so much boob lol. I like D'Andra's look but I just wish she would take her hair from behind her ear lol. I'm not a fan of the hair behind one ear look haha. Kameron seems like she has an awards show look,she looks very put together. But not my favorite look of hers. I don't like Brandi's hair in a high ponytail.

• Love 2

Kary looks like she is pooping out the rest of her dress.

Kam's dress looks like a leftover from the RHOA reunion dresses.

Stephanie looks a bit basic.

Tiffany and D'Andra look the best, but that isn't saying much this year.

• LOL 4

Well obvs the theme is black and the problem is none of these women look good in black *shrug*.  I think the worst dressed is Kary.  Gawd what is going on with that extra long ruffled fabric in the back.  I guess it's good she'll be on Zoom this reunion and we won't see the full length of this hideous dress.

The more I look at Kameron the more I like her dress I guess it just threw me off that I don't see anything pink on her. 

• Love 2
On 4/22/2021 at 8:15 AM, Dirtybubble said:

Well obvs the theme is black and the problem is none of these women look good in black *shrug*.  I think the worst dressed is Kary.  Gawd what is going on with that extra long ruffled fabric in the back.  I guess it's good she'll be on Zoom this reunion and we won't see the full length of this hideous dress.

The more I look at Kameron the more I like her dress I guess it just threw me off that I don't see anything pink on her. 

She must have forgotten the shoes that go with that dress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I came here to see if anyone is paying attention to Kam’s, Court’s, and even Court’s brother attacking of Tiffany on Twitter.  I’m not on Twitter so I’m mostly going on clips posted on Reddit.  Kam has done lost her mind and accused Tiff of “white face”, Court is calling “anti-racism, racism”, and equating Tiff with Nazis, and his brother chimes in, too. 

It’s disgusting and vicious, and they are all @‘ing Tiffany’s hospital of employment, in the attempt to get her fired.   Court has apparently deleted his Twitter, but there are screen shots on Reddit. 

I will not be back if Kam returns. This far exceeds LeeAnne’s and Brandi’s offensive comments. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I came here to see if anyone is paying attention to Kam’s, Court’s, and even Court’s brother attacking of Tiffany on Twitter.  I’m not on Twitter so I’m mostly going on clips posted on Reddit.  Kam has done lost her mind and accused Tiff of “white face”, Court is calling “anti-racism, racism”, and equating Tiff with Nazis, and his brother chimes in, too. 

I just saw that this morning.  Apparently Kam's "white face" launching point was Tiffany using the clown emoji in reaction to someone commenting on Kam's Barbie briefcase of "receipts."  

She also tweeted this gem at D'andra - y'all, production "did not ask for any assets of proof"!!  Whatever that lil pink word salad is supposed to mean!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Tiffany has an opinion of Kam that she's seeking to validate. It was interesting to me when Kam said she sent Tiffany some texts and Tiffany said that wasn't true. Except it was.  Tiffany also said her mom never hugged her or said she was proud of her or said she loved her. Cut to scene of Tiffany's mom hugging her and saying she loves her and is proud of her.  Tiffany has an interesting relationship with the truth.

I think the whole chicken feet thing is ridiculous. Tiffany's argument that it's a rejection of her culture was dumb, but let's follow it to its logical conclusion: Anyone who lives in a multi-cultural country, one that has welcomed immigrants from all over the world, has an obligation to eat, approve of and enjoy the food from all those many cultures, or they are racist, xenophobic, culture rejecting assholes. How about this instead, you enjoy your chicken feet and I will enjoy the foods that I like.

I think the idea that calling a food "disgusting" is racist is equally ridiculous. People toss that word around for food everyday, including food from their own culture, or more specifically for a food they themselves don't approve of (too processed, too fatty etc). But if this is the road we are going to go down, then a lot of people owe me an apology for the things they've said about blood pudding, haggis, mushy peas, etc. I'll wait.

• Love 17

Kameron thinking the clown face emoji is a "white face" slam is going to go right up there with the baby bashing" and "Jimmy insulting" confusion.

Classic Kam, proving yet again that she is the RH GOAT.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 4/21/2021 at 11:23 AM, Dirtybubble said:

rhod.jpg

I LOATHE Brandi's look.  That hairstyle is terrible and the top of her dress looks like an old schmatta.  I understand that she was in charge of that but I hope she doesn't do it again.  I also wish they went more the way of DeAndra and wore suits.  I am tired of the prom looks.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, AryasMum said:

It’s disgusting and vicious, and they are all @‘ing Tiffany’s hospital of employment, in the attempt to get her fired.   Court has apparently deleted his Twitter, but there are screen shots on Reddit. 

I will not be back if Kam returns. This far exceeds LeeAnne’s and Brandi’s offensive comments. 

Woah.  That is fucked up.  Tiff can say what she wants about her own culture.  It is racist when someone outside the culture does it. 

Yeah I won't be back either.  I am actually getting very tired of rich and pretend rich women and their husbands/partners showing their asses and primarlily low intellects on tv.  They are grown ass people acting like feral preteens and treating people like absolute shit, piling on and then they are treated like stars.  Fuck that.  I have stopped NY. NJ, OC (by default), now Dallas.  BH might be next but I will give it a chance.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I think Tiffany has an opinion of Kam that she's seeking to validate. It was interesting to me when Kam said she sent Tiffany some texts and Tiffany said that wasn't true. Except it was.  Tiffany also said her mom never hugged her or said she was proud of her or said she loved her. Cut to scene of Tiffany's mom hugging her and saying she loves her and is proud of her.  Tiffany has an interesting relationship with the truth.

I think the whole chicken feet thing is ridiculous. Tiffany's argument that it's a rejection of her culture was dumb, but let's follow it to its logical conclusion: Anyone who lives in a multi-cultural country, one that has welcomed immigrants from all over the world, has an obligation to eat, approve of and enjoy the food from all those many cultures, or they are racist, xenophobic, culture rejecting assholes. How about this instead, you enjoy your chicken feet and I will enjoy the foods that I like.

I think the idea that calling a food "disgusting" is racist is equally ridiculous. People toss that word around for food everyday, including food from their own culture, or more specifically for a food they themselves don't approve of (too processed, too fatty etc). But if this is the road we are going to go down, then a lot of people owe me an apology for the things they've said about blood pudding, haggis, mushy peas, etc. I'll wait.

Everything you say is spot on!  You put it in to words much better than I could. 

• Love 3
On 4/22/2021 at 10:15 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I think they all look fine except Tiffany, sorry but her boobs look weird.  I'm not a fan of that plunging to the belly button look.  I'm not in love with Brandi's pony tail but she has a newborn and she looks way better than I did with a new baby.  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Yikes! I don't use Twitter. I did try checking Kameron's and Tiffany's pages, but I couldn't find any of this stuff. I have a Reddit account, but I goof off so much on here, I never got around to learning how to really use Reddit. 

Does anyone know how to find these exchanges? It's hard for me to believe because even if Kameron isn't perfect (none of us are), she's never struck me as a bully. I also remember Court having an issue with what LeeAnne said last season, so I didn't think he'd be the type to say anti-racism is racism. 

And none of the shenanigans this season should have ever taken it to the point of wanting her fired from the hospital she works at. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I did try checking Kameron's and Tiffany's pages, but I couldn't find any of this stuff. I have a Reddit account, but I goof off so much on here, I never got around to learning how to really use Reddit. 

I am with you, I cannot figure Reddit out, I just don't get it and I am too ashamed to admit IRL.

Kam and Tiff, is it really all about chicken feet?  

• LOL 4

I googled it and found this article it showed some screenshots.

I feel like I’m missing something why are they going so hard after Tiffany. It’s gross. Kam Court and whatever his brothers name is are embarrassing themselves.

Also Kam the clown emoji is not whiteface. What a fucking dumbass.

https://realityblurb.com/2021/05/13/rhod-kameron-westcotts-husband-accuses-tiffany-moon-of-vile-racism-as-kameron-suspects-she-used-white-face-and-courts-brother-suggests-her-drinking-habits-may-be-interfering-with-her-work/

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Does anyone know how to find these exchanges? It's hard for me to believe because even if Kameron isn't perfect (none of us are), she's never struck me as a bully. I also remember Court having an issue with what LeeAnne said last season, so I didn't think he'd be the type to say anti-racism is racism. 

And none of the shenanigans this season should have ever taken it to the point of wanting her fired from the hospital she works at. 

White fragility is a helluva scourge. That’s what I got.

• Love 16

White fragility is a helluva scourge. That’s what I got.

Kam's is probably more fragile than a house of cards.

Here are some of things Court and Shat Chart said:

Court-Westcott-Accuses-Dr.-Tiffany-Moon-

Court-Westcotts-Brother-Slams-Dr.-Tiffan

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Building on what @Hiyo posted, I just wanted to draw everyone’s attention to Chart’s awesome Twitter bio too. Proud bro/bruh! Maybe the Below Deck bruhs can send him a friendship bracelet. I bet those losers (Ashton and other ones whose names I have thankfully forgotten- although their highly punchable faces remain vivid in my mind, unfortunately) thought they were “cancel proof” too.

51A05428-A305-4D89-B79A-712FE7EECAD1.jpeg

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Useful 2

Kam, Court and Chart need to shut the hell up or the rest of Dallas SOCIETY is going to know how ridiculously STUPID they are!!

And seriously, to throw around the shitball of Tiffany being drunk and her patient care capabilities is just pernicious. Heinous. UGH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

Chart Westcott sounds like an alias for a Bond villain.

Can you imagine growing up with the name Chart?  I mean, the jokes write themselves.  Unless one simply does not tease a Westcott. 🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So Tiffany Moon is officially gone and is a one season housewife.

She doesn't need the money so she could be walking away because it isn't worth it. I don't see why she would be fired. She wasn't boring - at least to me and she wasn't a liability like some of the wives who were fired. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, amarante said:

So Tiffany Moon is officially gone and is a one season housewife.

She doesn't need the money so she could be walking away because it isn't worth it. I don't see why she would be fired. She wasn't boring - at least to me and she wasn't a liability like some of the wives who were fired. 

NO Tiffany?!  No me!  Either completely revamp the cast of Dallas or cancel it

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

That is disappointing. While I can’t say she was a favorite of mine, I can say I will miss her.

I just don't think she added anything really.  I will not miss the Kardashian voice...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Kam's is probably more fragile than a house of cards.

Here are some of things Court and Shat Chart said:

Court-Westcott-Accuses-Dr.-Tiffany-Moon-

Court-Westcotts-Brother-Slams-Dr.-Tiffan

Ugh, I thought Court was one of the nicer house husbands, very disappointing. 

Why the heck did him and his brother even get involved in Housewife pettiness? I'm all for Kameron defending herself if that's what this is about, but she's a big girl. Unless there's something I've missed, no reason for them to harass Tiffany like that. :(

• Love 7

While she wasn't a "favorite" of mine, I do think she added something to the mix. She was genuinely wealthy and her twins were adorable. 

I also thought she was beautiful and loved her clothing and hair choices. A bit much on the plastic surgery to be sure but it was nice to get a break from Kary's short shorts and rompers. 

I enjoyed her in the same way that I enjoyed Kat - I like seeing what clothing she is wearing.

I don't know that she added less than Stephanie whose chief point of interest is that she is so blandly nice. In the first season she was a bit trashy and there was the cotentiousness with Leanne over how they acted at the "high society" events. How ironic that is looking back in terms of how their arcs developed over the seasons.

I might have low standards though as I can't think of any housewives on any franchise that I "admire" although there are housewives like Kary or Leah (from NY) that I actively want off my screen because their behavior is so appalling.

• Love 5