Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

LMAO at Bill's mimicking of Liam. So true!

"I want Hope, I want Steffy, I want Hope, I want Steffy, I want Ivy, I want Steffy, I want Ivy...I can't make up my mind."

What's wrong with Bill that he doesn't see how Wyatt is doing the same thing? Two months ago, Ivy was the one he was ready to marry. Now, Puffles is the only one. There's a problem when two brothers choose to share the same women. Wyatt acts like he has white Knight syndrome. Waffles is a victim of bad writing. On his own and even with Quinn, I like him more. I'm hoping his memories of Puffles never return.

• Love 6

I got the impression that Quinn was just bored with the notion of marriage in general. You know, the thrill of the chase and bloom of beginning romance had worn off. It probably wouldn't have mattered who she was married to -- even $Bill. Being a "thrill of the chase" kinda gal fits into her carefully cultivated dark and masculine persona.

• Love 5

I can't get over that the writers have Deacon considering helping in a murder because the woman who has been nothing but nasty to him has now pulled out the we could have another chance card. Deacon is supposed to be a conman right? Shouldn't he be smelling it all over Quinn?

Case in point of convenient writing to make a character and story work.

• Love 8

What's wrong with Bill that he doesn't see how Wyatt is doing the same thing? Two months ago, Ivy was the one he was ready to marry. Now, Puffles is the only one. There's a problem when two brothers choose to share the same women. Wyatt acts like he has white Knight syndrome. Waffles is a victim of bad writing. On his own and even with Quinn, I like him more. I'm hoping his memories of Puffles never return.

Great point. Except it's Wyatt who's always going after women who've been with Liam first. He needs help. For someone who was always the apple of his mother's eye and the top super number one priority, it's sad that he settles for second best in his love life. Also, may be alone in this, but I like Liam and I hope his memory comes back soon and he goes berserk! But you're right, this sharing is wrong and they need to stop that. Hire some more people, for goodness sake!

• Love 3

Also, may be alone in this, but I like Liam and I hope his memory comes back soon and he goes berserk!

You are so not alone in liking Liam or wanting him to go OFF on everyone involved: Quinn, Steffy, Bill, and Wyatt. Quinn you expect her craziness, but the latter three all failed Liam in the worst way.

Problem is I'm sure when Liam is going scorched earth on a pregnant Quinn (we all know it's coming) these people are actually going to think he's being too hard on Quinn and he should relent not for her sake but for his and the child. Liam showed mercy towards Quinn after the woman held a knife to his throat and didn't throw her to the wolves and look at where it's gotten him. Being a smug waffle does not warrant having your health put at risk, your life stripped from you, your identity being withheld from you, and being held hostage and sexually violated by a woman who is 'just trying to see her son get what's rightfully his'.

If I were Liam, I'd take my kid once it's born (ain't no way they'd kill this kid off), tell everyone deuces and head for the other side of the world. Wyatt can have Steffy's unfaithful butt and Bill can have his begging for scraps son. LOL, I'm so ranty.

• Love 4

Quinn: A friend is about to die

Waffles: Do I know her?

Me: Who said it was a "she"?

$Bill: It's almost like you're taking over his life. Maybe you can borrow a couple of your brother's suits.

Me: Why not? Throw Waffles' underwear in with those suits and Chickenhead's thirst might finally be quenched.

This show sucks

• Love 16

I definitely misread the DeaQuinn scenes today, because I just knew she was going to shove him off the cliff when he was hugging her. I also misread the scene with Quinn's inhaler, because I thought Liam was going to look at the prescription on it (I assume the prescription is printed on the actual inhaler, knock on wood, we don't have asthma problems with us or the kids, so I genuinely don't know if her name would be on it), and see "Quinn Fuller" and start the process of remembering.

I'm 0-2 in the B&B guesses today. I kinda feel a little less than genius-level that Brad Bell outsmarted me twice in one day.

• Love 6

That's a good point about Liam not recognizing Deacon. You'd think that maybe Deacon's voice would trigger a memory. So Liam obviously is recovering if he's able to cook dinner and go on outdoor hikes. I didn't pick up on anything to lead me to believe that Quinn would also kill Deacon. The worst thing that could happen to him is getting sent back to prison for being an accessory to a crime.

Steffy is so melodramatic, "I feel like a widow." Seriously? /eyeroll

She is about a heartbeat away from wearing a veil. Melodramatic is putting it mildly.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6

The only good thing about today's show was the scenery and Ivy ripping Into Steffy. Even with short hair, Ivy is stunning.

Ivy's back?

Although she ticked me off with the Thomas crap and ruined a couple I was really beginning to enjoy (Wyvy), I'm saying "Yay!" right now.

• Love 3

Ashleigh Brewer was kind of rocking that blouse and bob today, yeah.  Ivy getting to put Steffy on blast (and acknowledging the mutual messed-up-ness) for insta-rebounding with Wyatt was just a bonus.

Flip side...the writers seem to be about as schizophrenic about Quinn at this point as Quinn herself is.  She loves Liam!  She's playing Liam!  She's going to kill Liam!  She still kindasorta cares about Deacon!  She's manipulating Deacon!  Wait, she really loves Liam!  Bill Bell can't make up his mind!  (Apologies to Don Diamont.)

If I had to guess at this point?  Quinn can't bring herself to toss Liam off that cliff, and somehow Deacon ends up going over the edge--maybe not dead, but definitely missing for a while--and we're all going to be pissed off over that while WTHQuil rolls on like a drunk man in a backhoe.

• Love 11

I vote for both Liam and Deacon going over the edge.  Liam survives but doesn't remember his time with Quinn and is reunited with his useless family who didn't even bother worrying about him.  Deacon is presumed dead but shows up later and has this to hold over Quinn's head.

This is the only way it works for Quinn to stay on the show.  Because even if she is preggers, she still kidnapped Liam.

• Love 7

I wish they would give Steffy a fresh look and take her to shoulder length or something and please make it all the same color, get rid of the half and half crap!  Ivy looked like a breath of fresh air with her hair and clothing today making Steffy look old and tired!  Quinn is simply gorgeous, blue eyes, blue blouse, sHame the story is so lame.  

ETA H!  LOL 

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 12

Flip side...the writers seem to be about as schizophrenic about Quinn at this point as Quinn herself is.  She loves Liam!  She's playing Liam!  She's going to kill Liam!  She still kindasorta cares about Deacon!  She's manipulating Deacon!  Wait, she really loves Liam!  Bill Bell can't make up his mind!

No mind to make up.

A final Sexxxy Time before dying? Really, Quinn?

• Love 11

It's Brad Bell, Bill's son. I'm sure that was just a Freudian slip because we all wish that Beill Sr. was still writing the show. I guarantee you it would be 1000x better than this crap that's being doled out.

It sounds like Ivy's not sticking around for long, which is too bad, but OTOH, watching her and Steffy rehash and fight the same battle is boring. Yeah, Steffy looks at least 10 years older in comparison.

• Love 9

I got the impression today that when wheverthefuck happens with Liam is exposed, $Bill is going to blame Chickenhead. For either all of it, or being in on it, but either way Wyatt will loose everything - the job, his spot as number one son, and Steffy.

I was loving Quinn being all gaga in love with Waffles. But this going to kill him business isn't interesting or fun or making any sense even. I really was expecting better with this storyline, as weird as it is. It really feels like the story was going one way and then turned on a dime.

• Love 8

Was the place where Quinn wants Eggo to be pushed into the ocean by a highway (I wasn't paying attention). It didn't look like a place you would hike to.

Loved Ivy tweaking Puffy about still being hung up on Eggo despite having moved on to Chicken Head.

• Love 8

I peeked in today just to see what the hub bub's all about and WOW. what in the actual fuq was that? Let me start with.. I think Quinn DID give Deacon the heave over the cliff. We only saw the last hug and then she was in a silk robe ready for pre hike Sessy Bizniz (that's totally a thing, right?). When LiDam was packing his little school bag, I thought for sure he was gonna put a couple of juice boxes in there and a Lunchables and run away from "home". Why is he not even a little suspicious or uneasy? How is this storyline supposed to have any interest if there's no possibility that he's ever going to figure this out?

Steffy looks like she's trying to slowly turn into Hope. And Ivy looked and just WAS stunning. Yes, steffy, you got engaged to your fiancee's brother unseemingly quickly.

$Bill is as much of an idiot as Wyatt. And right now Wyatt is the thirstiest idiot in town. And this is a town with both Rick Forrester AND Long Legged Sasha.

Thank Heavens for small favors. No Firrester/Avants.

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 10

If I ever met Rena Sofer, the first thing I'd ask her is how she manages to motivate herself to portray a character who changes every way the wind blows, when none of those changes ever even make sense.

What motivates her? Probably the same thing that motivates anyone to perform their job...the paycheck!  As the old saying goes, "money talks, nobody walks".

• Love 2

I hate even putting this in the universe, but isn't Hope going to make a brief appearance soon - maybe one day, I'm thinking? That leads me to believe that Quinn does do something to either Liam or Deacon, my guess would be Deacon, and that's maybe why Hope appears. Smartyshorts might be onto something, because I don't think we saw Deacon post-hug yesterday.

• Love 1

If I ever met Rena Sofer, the first thing I'd ask her is how she manages to motivate herself to portray a character who changes every way the wind blows, when none of those changes ever even make sense.

I'd also ask her if that's her natural hair color!

I would compliment her eyes!

• Love 4

I vote for both Liam and Deacon going over the edge.  Liam survives but doesn't remember his time with Quinn and is reunited with his useless family who didn't even bother worrying about him.  Deacon is presumed dead but shows up later and has this to hold over Quinn's head.

This is the only way it works for Quinn to stay on the show.  Because even if she is preggers, she still kidnapped Liam.

I will find it hilarious if Liam loses his memory of the time with Quinn, ends up back home, somehow, and when his family tells him "you dumped Steffy by text message, and texted all of us that you were taking some time away to think, and we never spoke to you," he just shrugs like "Oh, OK, well, I guess I was done with my thinking time. So, whose finger is my engagement ring on these days?" 

• Love 7

I expect something to happen to Deacon but I really think if Bell kills off Deacon after what happened with SK and GH that it would be a gigantic dick move. It would be another case of bringing someone back, proceeding to do nothing with them and then killing them off. Its unnecessary. Especially considering Deacon was pretty much written off when he disappeared and we got the throwaway line about he and Quinn splitting up.

I especially do not accept him dying for this moronic storyline. Nope.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 10

I don't even understand the need to kill characters like Aly and, possibly, Deacon.  Wouldn't having them in a long-term coma or "permanent" vegetative serve the same purpose?  Without unnecessarily closing the door on future appearances?  (Of course, that never stopped Taylor from constantly resurrecting, but you get the gist).

• Love 10

Wouldn't it be nice if Deacon is very much alive and he screws with Quinn "beyond the grave?" She needs to go down. You can't keep having characters just do terrible things with no payoff.

• Love 12

Arg.

Taking the last few minutes of today's episode at face value: retroactively, all of Quinn's actions from the moment she first said murder up to now have actually been in order to protect her little fantasy world of Adam and Eve.  And I'm actually going to allow that, because it pushes Quinn firmly back into Crazytown and that's at least consistent.

That said: she still pushed Deacon off a cliff.  (After waaaaay too much double entendre in-show, let alone the Wilhelm scream as an admittedly hilarious punctuation mark.)  Redeemability is far, far out of reach for her right now.

• Love 8

Yeah, RS is kind of screwed in this too isn't she? Where does Quinn go now? She just sent the only person who ever gave a damn about her over a cliff. It adds another level of evilness to the character and how much can be put on a character and still have them be viable?

• Love 6

The only good thing I can say about the Quinn storyline is at least her secret plan makes her wild mood swings re: Liam and Deacon more sensible, if you can use that word to describe this utter nonsense.

I will give Steffy this, she knows her ex-waffle. Looking for Liam? Check with every woman he's ever met, those are really the only places he'd go. 

Also: I like Kim Matula's hair and "Bratz, please" subtext.

• Love 4

So I guess Quinnsane loves Adam so much that she's willing to murder Deacon--the man she loved and married?  Cause it is obvi not about staying out of jail, he was giving her options for an exit strategy and trying to help her, but she felt ultimately he would ruin her fantasy world.

If Adam was not sleeping with her, I would guess he was actually Liam again and trying to set her up.  That would have been fun.

So I guess this little Adam and Eve storyline is going to continue for some time, but I feel certain Deacon will be back, and there will be payback.

Question, re an earlier episode with the doctor.  Quinn tells him that Liam hit his head on the plane.  How did she know this?  Did Liam tell her before he collapsed in the parking lot?

• Love 5
Question, re an earlier episode with the doctor.  Quinn tells him that Liam hit his head on the plane.  How did she know this?  Did Liam tell her before he collapsed in the parking lot?

I don't know the answer to this, but that brings up another issue.  Why wouldn't Quinn have lied (to Liam and to the doctor) about how he got his head injury.  Wouldn't she be afraid that giving Liam that bit of information might jog his memory?  And, as for telling the doctor - if it hits a point where Liam is just out of sight too long and the family starts putting out feelers to locate him, if it becomes public (i.e. "the family is concerned because Liam hit his head on an airplane shortly before he dropped out of sight"), then a doctor would recall the amnesiac patient who hit his head on a plane.  Of course, I didn't see that episode, so if she found a shady doctor who will keep his mouth shut, maybe that's not an issue?  (Although shady doctors tend to go for the payoff, and the odds are Bill would pay up for that info.) 

• Love 3

Question, re an earlier episode with the doctor.  Quinn tells him that Liam hit his head on the plane.  How did she know this?  Did Liam tell her before he collapsed in the parking lot?

Ivy called Quinn shortly after she returned to Australia to ask about Wyatt, and she mentioned Liam's fall.

Does anybody familiar with the area know if that really is Topanga Canyon? The trails may not have been very nice, but that view really was pretty spectacular.

• Love 5

Words fail me....

Why does BB make some of the  best actors and most interesting characters go so far beyond the point of redemption?? RS can play all shades of grey...why make her go full on nutso every time?? I love to watch her but it's getting near impossible to forget all the crazy happening in this storyline. How can she come back from murder/attempted murder again?

And  why did they have to "AJ" Sean Kanan AGAIN?? FFS...I don't get it. The guy can act...has chemistry with just about everyone... yet they can't write a decent story for him without out making him a sleaze or stupid?? Arghhh!!!

I just can't with $Bill & Wyatt anymore....or bleached blonde bratz doll...

have to say that KM/Hope looked great...beautiful hair.

This show is off the rails.

• Love 11

Steffy, please make the sun go down on you. The sun, directly on your face, is defiantly not your friend. AB looked absolutely beautiful yesterday and KM looked absolutely beautiful today. Steffy hasn't looked absolutely beautiful in like forever.

In not going through with the plan to kill Liam, IMO Quinn had no choice but to kill Deacon. Quinn was tired of his insistence to stop her madness and she was afraid that he would continue to blackmail her. It would be very funny if that by surviving the fall, Deacon would be able to design dresses for FC.

• Love 15

Late last night I thought that Quinn would be pushing Deacon. And, sure enough I was right. I have no idea why I thought of that but I knew she wouldn't "kill" Liam just because the writers wouldn't. So the next choice was Deacon. That said, he's probably not dead and will probably return during May sweeps to terrorize Quinn. That should be fun.

• Love 6

So when some crazy fishing recluse rescues Deacon will he have amnesia?

It will be a beautiful fishing recluse!

Why did Wyatt say Quinn tricked him and Hope into getting married? Hope could have declined his proposal. She, like Puffy, didn't have to jump into another relationship ASAP.

• Love 8

Ivy called Quinn shortly after she returned to Australia to ask about Wyatt, and she mentioned Liam's fall.

Does anybody familiar with the area know if that really is Topanga Canyon? The trails may not have been very nice, but that view really was pretty spectacular.

It looked like they were filming the Temescal Ridge trail in Topanga State Park. The cliff scenes aren't from Topanga Beach or the Malibu vicinity; they could be using stock footage from around the Mendocino Headlands State Park.

• Love 5
So when some crazy fishing recluse rescues Deacon will he have amnesia?

No, but when he is found, he will be dressed in white, just like Ridge's fall in the Persian Gulf.  I did love the way Deacon fell from the cliff, plummeting down, facing skyward, arms extended, the exact same way Ridge fell from the helicopter.

• Love 7

It will be a beautiful fishing recluse!

Why did Wyatt say Quinn tricked him and Hope into getting married? Hope could have declined his proposal. She, like Puffy, didn't have to jump into another relationship ASAP.

Because he can't admit he's not attracted to a woman unless Liam's been there first. I like Rena Sofa and she's very talented, but they just need to cut their losses now. She is irredeemable. I'm sick of Wyatt, too.

• Love 7

In not going through with the plan to kill Liam, IMO Quinn had no choice but to kill Deacon. Quinn was tired of his insistence to stop her madness and she was afraid that he would continue to blackmail her.

This is one soap plot (of many) I will never understand. Don't people know that when you a) blackmail a psycho or b) tell a psycho if they (fill in the blank) you'll call the police, you are just asking to be murdered???
  • Love 6

I just cannot with the ridiculousness of this show.

RS's Quinn has completely the final phase of transformation from interesting villain to full-blown cartoon cliche. All that's missing is a mustache for her to twirl.

SK and Deacon deserve better and I am holding onto hope that he survives Quinn's attempts to (literally) bump him off. I hope that it is he and no one else that exposes her and he completes a full redemption arc while she is carted off to jail.I am still dying to see him with Steffy.

Speaking of, I agree that the sunlight is not her friend. While watching her sitting there, her face illuminated, it struck me how very much she resembles her onscreen mother, HT. That is NOT a compliment.

I cannot believe I'm saying this but Hope didn't grate. She was perfectly polite and considerate to Steffy (which is more than I would be in her shoes) and I was reminded that these two were step sisters for years. KM looked great and I love her hair cut. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her - in small doses, of course. Her Hope seems to have grown up.

WTF to Thomas' hideous shirt and tie - burn that.

Oh, oh, oh, the anvils that kept dropping as Wyatt was crowing like the rooster he thinks he is (keep dreaming, Chicken Little) about how THIS TIME, it's DiFFERENT. This time Mommy isn't helping him in any way, shape, or form orchestrate his cleaning up Liam's leftovers. Oh, wait..

I still want to slap the black shoe polish off of $ Bill's head when he once again tries to justify why he favors Liam. His reasoning, that at least Wyatt had a mother, is BS. Wyatt had BSC Quinn and Bill knows that. He would have been better off an orphan than have this lunatic rearing him. 

• Love 13