Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

It's time to pull a Dallas style it was all a horrible dream and Bobby is alive and in the shower move with this show.

As many times as we've had Liam pass out, they could pull off that this is his brain damaged coma nightmare, right? Like either from the moment from he hit his head in the airport bathroom or when he passed out in front of Quinn could be spots where Liam's nightmare began and he's actually in a hospital in Australia or LA. Pretty much everything that's happened would be a nightmare for Liam: finding Wyatt and Steffy in bed, Quinn kidnapping him and sleeping with him, Bill taking away his job and giving it to Wyatt and Wyatt becoming the favored son.

Not much else has happened that can't be undone. Caroline can still be pregnant, Zende with Nicole, and Katie still down low drinking.

We can totally do a reset, right?

And seriously where IS Dr. Hardon? I miss his dorky self.

• Love 6
She is irredeemable.

We don't even know if Deacon's dead, how can she be irredeemable?  (And if you think Quinn's irredeemable, GH has a serial killer in romantic comic lead right now!)

And seriously where IS Dr. Hardon? I miss his dorky self.

I'm only a sporadic watcher, did scenes with him ever air?

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4

He's only had one scene of making a house call to Katie. It was the same episode as Katie's sad Spaghetti dinner.

I can't believe they've brought him on for just one scene. My guess is that Katie's in therapy while Bill fluffs Wyatt. Hopefully we'll see that soon.

• Love 2

While I agree with all of this, I couldn't care less which one of them started this. Arguably, the first shots were fired ten years ago when Rick tried fooling around with barely legal Phoebe and the both of them have been taking swipes at one another ever since. I fully believe they'd be taking the piss outta one another for some other BS reason, even if Rick were still happily married to Caroline right now.

Not even Steffy and Hope were this petty towards each other.

I'd say the first shots were fired when the Original Waffle (OW?) started in on Rick's mother, but regardless they both need their own houses.

He's only had one scene of making a house call to Katie. It was the same episode as Katie's sad Spaghetti dinner.

I can't believe they've brought him on for just one scene. My guess is that Katie's in therapy while Bill fluffs Wyatt. Hopefully we'll see that soon.

Mmmmmmm spaghetti!! So is Katie a full-fledged alcoholic now? That makes two Logans Bill has lead to drink. Go home Ashley! Stay away from that heathen!!

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Ewww. And hell to the NO!

• Love 3

Ewww. And hell to the NO!

LOL, sorry, I meant Bill fluffs Wyatt figuratively not literally! Hoo boy, B&B ain't that kind of soap!

• Love 5

I remember that scene, I had no idea it was the same actor certain posters were talking about.  Did they play down the actor's hotness?

• Love 1

I remember that scene, I had no idea it was the same actor certain posters were talking about.  Did they play down the actor's hotness?

Yeah, they combed his hair, put him in glasses, and a buttoned up shirt and jacket. Basically Clark Kent'ed him. He was downright nerdy compared to the beefcake he was on Y&R.

So is Katie a full-fledged alcoholic now?

Yeah, it took her a few days to become one, it will probably take an entire afternoon to "cure" her.

Yeah, they combed his hair, put him in glasses, and a buttoned up shirt and jacket. Basically Clark Kent'ed him. He was downright nerdy compared to the beefcake he was on Y&R.

Maybe I just like Clark Kent...I thought he looked better here than on Y&R :)
  • Love 6

Spoilers for week of 3/21.

We get the name of Ridge and Caroline's baby.

Rick and Maya hit a new low. But at least they're back to scheming.

Looks to be a Wyatt/Steffy/Liam/Quinn light/ free week for the most part.

Newspaper soaps column preview
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Week of March 21st:
Light is shed on a secret tryst.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_285326...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zende tells Nicole that he had sex with and is now dating Sasha. Devastated and furious, Nicole confronts Sasha. #BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/71020353861858...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Thomas catches Rick and Maya doing something they shouldn't be doing.
-Ridge faces an unexpected accusation.

#BoldandBeautiful
https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/71020944416931...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casting:

Wednesday, March 23
Andrew Collins returns as Spencer Publications fashion reporter "Jarret Maxwell".

Friday, March 25
Mark Damon Espinoza returns as "Dr. Wolin".
(Dr. Wolin was the urologist Ridge consulted when Ridge wanted to reverse his vasectomy. On Sept 22, 2015, Dr. Wolin said Ridge's sperm weren't viable.)

Appearances from regular recurring cast:
• Thu-Fri March 24-25: Obba Babatundé as Julius Avant.
• Friday March 25: Anna Maria Horsford as Vivienne Avant.
• Friday March 25: Dick Christie as Charlie Webber.

Source:
http://highlighthollywood.com/2016/03/the-bold-and...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casting and Baby Name:

During the Week of March 7th, in the credits:
Two sets of twins (Abigail & Brielle Rivera --AND-- Gloria & Rocco Donatelli) all appeared as "Baby Douglas".
(It is possible that they will continue in the role.)

From that, we know that Caroline and Ridge will name the baby "Douglas".
The baby is being named after Stephanie's maiden name.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World of B&B

Monday, March 21
• Ridge and Caroline name the baby.

Tuesday, March 22
• Thomas feels an increasingly deep connection with the baby.

Wednesday, March 23
• Rick vows to find the information to take Ridge down.

Thursday, March 24
• Thomas catches Rick and Maya doing something they shouldn't do, in a place they shouldn't be.
• Sasha uses her powers of seduction to help get Zende's mind off Nicole.

Friday, March 25
• Charlie stumbles onto a startling clue/hint about what might have happened to Liam.

week of March 21st (undated)
• A marital secret becomes more difficult to conceal.

http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?id=1831571

• Love 3

Zende tells Nicole that he had sex with and is now dating Sasha. Devastated and furious, Nicole confronts Sasha.

A confrontation which will have her take a header down the steps, yadda yadda yadda...

Good job, CountryGirl! :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

Zende tells Nicole that he had sex with and is now dating Sasha.

Wow, I guess he's dropping all pretense and is embracing his true d-bagness.

I winced looking at Steffy's face harshly lit by the direct sunlight. Whatever that crap is in her face looks painful to me.

That alleged name for Caroline's baby? Oy. I get the historical significance but who in 2016 gives their baby such an old-fashioned name?

• Love 2

I imagine Ridge would've suggested Stephen if he hadn't already named Steffy after the Wicked Witch of the West Coast.

In any case, I'm over the Bell soap trend of maiden last names for the next generation. Bridget's baby was named Logan and now this. Granted Y&R is the biggest offender between Summer, Reed, Adam, and probably a few others I've forgotten. I was surprised that neither of Lily's twins were named Winter.

Why doesn't Wyatt just eliminate the middleman and propose to Liam ?

I know, right?
  • Love 5

Excellent points from everybody!  Bill's argument about Liam not having a mother doesn't make sense. Liam didn't raise himself. IIRC, his mother died only shortly before Liam arrived in L.A. to try to track down his bio-dad.

• Love 5

Heather Tom recently gave an interview where she was asked about a possible romance with her doctor, and she said that as far as she knows it was a one day thing and she doesn't know if he'll be back.

Regarding 

the return of Dr. Wolin

, I hope it's not to retcon 

the viability of Ridge's sperm.

• Love 1

Yeah, it took her a few days to become one, it will probably take an entire afternoon to "cure" her.

Bwah! So since Bill is the drug that leads women to drink shouldn't there be a guy on the show of equal power who is the anti-drug? They really need some new hotties or just use Carter already.

• Love 4

So, I watched yesterday's episode today, and was pleasantly surprised with Hope. As another poster upthread said, she was far more civil than Steffy deserved, and it was the first time they've ever acted like sisters in the six years since Hope was first SORASed. Plus, speaking as a straight woman, I gotta take back my comments about KM being unable to bring the sexay. I don't even mean that in the "compared to JMW's plastic surgery" way. If this self confident Hope returned today, I wouldn't be too pissed....just as long as creepy Thomas doesn't take to her. Again.

Also, other siting I was excited for: the little MINI Countryman that Quinn drives. In the MINI family, they would be Thorne Forrester, being overshadowed by the 2 door Coopers that are prevalent all over SoCal and don't get much love in the media. But I was glad for its brief apperance.

• Love 5

Hope was pleasantly sane with Steffy (and Kim Matula was looking good with the mature 'do), even though at the very end I think they threw out just a tiny hint of "Yeah, she still has a little thing for Liam."

And by extension: if anybody at this point still doesn't believe that Liam is the inheritor of Ridge's mantle...I dunno, y'all.  Steffy locked a girl in a gondola over him, I've no idea what the bleep she's done to Ivy (and vice versa) over him that didn't involve electricity, and now a woman old enough to be his mother just pushed his ex-fiancee's dad off a cliff over him--and he's suffering from amnesia.  All Bill has done, so far, is drive two women to drink.

• Love 10

No, but when he is found, he will be dressed in white, just like Ridge's fall in the Persian Gulf.  I did love the way Deacon fell from the cliff, plummeting down, facing skyward, arms extended, the exact same way Ridge fell from the helicopter.

LOL! How did Deacon, who was pushed from behind, manage to flip over in mid-air?

• Love 8

Hope was pleasantly sane with Steffy (and Kim Matula was looking good with the mature 'do), even though at the very end I think they threw out just a tiny hint of "Yeah, she still has a little thing for Liam."

And by extension: if anybody at this point still doesn't believe that Liam is the inheritor of Ridge's mantle...I dunno, y'all. Steffy locked a girl in a gondola over him, I've no idea what the bleep she's done to Ivy (and vice versa) over him that didn't involve electricity, and now a woman old enough to be his mother just pushed his ex-fiancee's dad off a cliff over him--and he's suffering from amnesia. All Bill has done, so far, is drive two women to drink.

Liam drove Hope to chow down on anxiety meds after she lost her virginity to him to keep him from sniffing out Steffy.

The guy really is the new Ridge without any of the passion, fire and skills in the bed that made me get why everyone was so hung up on the original recipe waffle.

• Love 4

Liam drove Hope to chow down on anxiety meds after she lost her virginity to him to keep him from sniffing out Steffy.

The guy really is the new Ridge without any of the passion, fire and skills in the bed that made me get why everyone was so hung up on the original recipe waffle.

This is (one of the reasons) why I still contend that Wyatt is better in bed.  You didn't see Hope downing medication to deal with sleeping with Wyatt.  

• Love 7

We don't even know if Deacon's dead, how can she be irredeemable?  (And if you think Quinn's irredeemable, GH has a serial killer in romantic comic lead right now!)

I think her actions so far, from pushing Ivy into the Seine to pushing Deacon into the ocean and all the crap she's done in between pretty much answers the question of how she can be irredeemable.Abducting Liam, who clearly needs medical attention? I like the actress but I am ready for her to be gone if this is the best they can do for her.

Hope, as I recall, was taking those pills because she was immature and not ready for sex yet and all bummed about having broken her virginity pledge and the grief she was getting about it. She never said that Liam was not satisfying her; she was just a head case. 

Good point on the idea of Wyatt proposing Liam. He's got some serious issues. I know this swapping is popular in soaps, but Wyatt is all over Liam's leftovers the moment the couples break up. WTF? As I've said before, the writers for this show have some deep-rooted psychological issues and no creativity.

• Love 8

If no one, other than Deacon (whom no one on the show really cares) suffers any lasting damage then Quinn will be fine. A few may be pissed at her for a while but then it's all "bygones" with these characters. Most of them. Rick is a champion,  Olympic gold medal winning grudge holder but only when it comes to Ridge.

• Love 6

That's a very good point.  Deacon is pretty much a universal scoundrel in the B&B universe (even though he hasn't really been that much of a scoundrel as of late, AIUI) and folks are pretty consistent about not trusting him or so on, but other than that it's extremely rare for people to hold major grudges against anybody.  Rick and Ridge and Wyatt and Liam are pretty much it (again, if Thorne were around he'd win this in perpetuity, but hey).

overly belated ETA: it does, much later, occur to me that Quinn in general is at least regarded pretty commonly as a bit of a fruit loop, even though nobody ever really calls her on it except Wyatt and Bill and Liam (and occasionally Ivy).  Her status might not change that much, really, except perhaps to Liam and Bill.  (I'm kind of eager to find out if Wyatt goes into full Jan Brady mode when this all comes out, though, or if he goes along with the lie.)

Ridge is/was almost the definition of larger-than-life, with egomania to match.  (Dare I say that, apart from the egomania, TK's Ridge seems to have largely calmed the heck down.)  Liam is almost literally a pendulum swing in the opposite direction, which continues to be a weird sort of disconnect--Steffy is almost officially his Brooke now (staring into the sun and moon over him--I mean, really, come on!), Hope probably would be his Taylor or even a Caroline, and Ivy is sort of his Taylor-by-default.  And all of these women...plus his own Morgan DeWitt, a.k.a. Quinn...are all over this nice, relatively restrained, guy with not that much actual swagger.  Bizarrely, he should probably be the Thorne here going off past history.

Edited by Bill C.
  • Love 5

Well if this is the end of Deacon I hope they at least have a scene where Deacon meets up with Mr Montemayor in the afterlife.

Dammit! She pushed Deacon? Why god why??? Woman, don't you see when a man truly cares for you? He talked you off a damn ledge! I guess that explains why she pushed him. She doesn't love herself and so anyone who in fact does love her is guilty by association. Self-esteem is hard.

Also,

Dear Ridge,

Forgive Thomas or don't because you're not doing either particularly well and if your goal is to disguise who the daddy is you're not doing THAT particularly well either.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 10

This is (one of the reasons) why I still contend that Wyatt is better in bed. You didn't see Hope downing medication to deal with sleeping with Wyatt.

Politichick beat me to this, but there was more to it than Liam's lame skillz in bed, and everything to do with Hope being young and naive enough to think having sex with the Waffle would keep him from Steffy.

That said, I imagine sex is way more enjoyable knowing the guy you're with isn't gonna flip a switch the next day. Despite Wyatt going after seconds, he's dedicated to all the women he's been with. I can't say that about any other male character, or even most of the women on this show for that matter.

• Love 5

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...

Thursday and Friday March 31 and April 1st.

Chaz Bono appears as "Reverend Rydell", a minister who is Wyatt's friend.
He will preside over the Steffy/Wyatt wedding on the beach in Malibu.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9277762/1/

Cute pic of the actors who play Caroline, Thomas, and Steffy in Hawaii for Darin Brooks' wedding.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 2

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...

Thursday and Friday March 31 and April 1st.

Chaz Bono appears as "Reverend Rydell", a minister who is Wyatt's friend.

He will preside over the Steffy/Wyatt wedding on the beach in Malibu.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9277762/1/

Cute pic of the actors who play Caroline, Thomas, and Steffy in Hawaii for Darin Brooks' wedding

Why not Carter? We haven't seen him in forever

• Love 1

It's official: what precious few slivers of sanity Quinn had left went over the edge with Deacon. I would have said something sooner, but I was waiting for my blood pressure to go down. Once again, a deeply flawed-but-lovable character played by SK has been sacrificed by a worse character for that character's own selfish reasons. Unless this time the character's not dead, SK should fire his agent. As if Quinn's lying, manipulating, imprisoning and raping Liam weren't batshit crazy enough, her possibly killing Deacon is deep-fried fuckery of the highest order. However, while I rarely blame the victim, in Deacon's case I'll make an exception. If deacon had gone to $Bill or the cops, chances are he'd be a live and richer man now. That being said, Deacon didn't deserve what Quinn did to him anymore than Liam does. The MoFos In Charge may try to trivialize Quinn's latest attempted murder because it's "just" Deacon, but like the saying goes, "Just because you can, that doesn't mean you should."  Deacon may not get as much attention as, say, Steffy, but Quinn's almost killing him shouldn't be ignored. What Quinn did to deacon is even worse than what she's doing to Liam. Of all the mistakes Deacon has made, arguably his biggest was trying to save Quinn from herself, only to learn in the hardest way possible that she's not worth saving anymore, if she ever was. If Deacon survives-and I hope he does-this may finally be the wake-up call he needs to realize that he owes Quinn nothing good anymore. Nada. Zip. Squat. Dust. Deacon's loyalty to Quinn should have died when he supposedly did. Deacon should not only come back to "haunt" Quinn, he should make her life so miserable that she'll pray for prison, for no other reason than to protect herself from Deacon, Liam & $Bill.

Speaking of Quinn, that she has deluded herself into thinking that she can keep living this lie forever at Liam's expense proves that she's not only detached from reality, she's in the abyss. If Quinn does find out that she's pregnant again after the truth comes out, which it inevitably will, it would serve her right if Liam offered not to press charges against her in exchange for full custody of the baby. If Quinn even tries to see the baby without permission, she automatically goes to prison.

I still want to slap the black shoe polish off $ Bill's head when he once again tries to justify why he favors Liam. His reasoning, that at least Wyatt had a mother is BS. Wyatt had BSC Quinn and Bill knows that. He would have been better off an orphan than have this lunatic raising him.

Wyatt would have been better off raised by wolves, apes or at least half of the animals in The Jungle Book  than by Quinn.

Regarding Liam, if/when he does get his memory back, he should put everybody who knew/believed that there was something wrong with him and didn't even try to save him on full blast, whether it's Quinn, Wyatt, Steffy or $ Bill. They all let Liam down and they'll deserve all the Hell that Liam gives them, as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, there's still a perfectly nice and very lonely Spoiler thread here, so if you want to post/discuss them there, I would sincerely appreciate it.

• Love 13

Politichick beat me to this, but there was more to it than Liam's lame skillz in bed, and everything to do with Hope being young and naive enough to think having sex with the Waffle would keep him from Steffy.

That said, I imagine sex is way more enjoyable knowing the guy you're with isn't gonna flip a switch the next day. Despite Wyatt going after seconds, he's dedicated to all the women he's been with. I can't say that about any other male character, or even most of the women on this show for that matter.

I was, of course, joking (mostly).   But I'm still sticking with Wyatt being better in bed than Waffles.  Of the women who can compare, it seems like they've all enjoyed themselves way more with him.  

• Love 4

I can't get over that Quinn thinks she has been changed for the better thanks to Liam. Noooooo. That was Deacon. Liam has you pathetic and an actual murderer (so far - he did not die for this tom foolery.)

• Love 5

As good as Rena Sofer was today--and she was--Quinn's half of today's episode, in its way, honked me off all over again that her relationship with Deacon was blown up the way that it was.  There had to have been a softer way to do it to make Quinn's shift towards "gentle" work more elegantly than it has been, because then I could truly accept Quinn whimpering "Can you love me?" to her "Adam."

As for Caridge and Thomas's half...I spent most of it rolling my eyes at Ridge's lionization of his dear, departed, crazy-ass mother.  Not that he was wrong when he said she was all about family, but come the heck on.  I'm really just holding on for the swerve that little Douglas Forrester is really Ridge's kid.  That's about it.

• Love 6

I think Deacon has to be alive.  He's swimming his way to Malibu right now.  I can see Quinn falling in lust or whatever it is with Liam as somewhat okay, but her KILLING Deacon, the man she loved, the man who saved her life, who protected her--it just makes no sense.  Even if he is alive she attempted murder, premeditated murder.  Oy.  I wasn't watching but didn't $Bill also push someone over a cliff?

Wow the signing of the birth certificate and all of the knowing glances between Caroline and Ridge was just so heavy-handed.  If you are going to constantly be thinking about Thomas being the bio-dad, just tell him already.

• Love 7

Despite Wyatt going after seconds, he's dedicated to all the women he's been with. I can't say that about any other male character, or even most of the women on this show for that matter.

It's easier to stay dedicated to someone when no one else wants you.  ;)  Poor Wyatt hasn't been tested that way.

Please show more of Deacon falling (improbably) backward, screaming and flailing his arms. I LOL every time I see it, just as I did when it was Ridge doing the same thing.

Watching a half hour of all these characters falling into the ocean would be better than the show we usually get.

• Love 11

I loved Caroline talking about Stephanie...Loving mother to Ridge and his siblings. Bad enough Thorne, Felicia, and Kristen are never there, but now they're not even called by their names!

Watching a half hour of all these characters falling into the ocean would be better than the show we usually get.

LOL!!! Unfortunately you speak the truth!
  • Love 6

I would love to see Deacon survive and haunt Quinn into total insanity. This whole Liam/Quinn story has got to be one of the worst ever. Brad Bell needs to leave his wife in Budapest and get back to LA and start writing a better show.

• Love 11

As others have said over the past few weeks since this story began, the worst aspect of this Liam/Quinn mess is having to sympathize with the human waffle. There's the fact that no one in his family is worried about him, least of all Wyatt. You'd think $Bill would be more concerned, but maybe he doesn't care since he can still pork Steffy through Wyatt's dick. Caroline's had her own issues, so I give her a pass.

I still find it funny that the first people Steffy looks at when starting her search were Hope and Ivy, though.

• Love 9

The only thing I care about when it comes to Liam is Bill finding out about Quinn and trying to kill her. Someone needs to try to kill her already.

I also want Deacon to come back and make her life a living hell. It would be nice if he never sent in the annulment papers and they are very much still married and he makes it his mission to torture her.

• Love 9

As others have said over the past few weeks since this story began, the worst aspect of this Liam/Quinn mess is having to sympathize with the human waffle. There's the fact that no one in his family is worried about him, least of all Wyatt. You'd think $Bill would be more concerned, but maybe he doesn't care since he can still pork Steffy through Wyatt's dick. Caroline's had her own issues, so I give her a pass.

The Spencer's are worthless.

Quinn pushing Deacon into the drink eliminates one loud dissenting voice, but it doesn't fix the overriding issue of How Do You Solve a Problem Like Kidnapping Liamnesiac ? Liam's still asking questions and wondering about who he was before he lost his memory, still underfoot, has to be coddled and watched every second, and is still the notable celebutard son of $Bill Spencer.

What is Quinn attempting to do with Liam?

I still find it funny that the first people Steffy looks at when starting her search were Hope and Ivy, though.

Steffy can only see what she wants to see and hear what she wants to hear ... Her imagination is limited to Who's my sexual competition, and how do I kneecap them to get what I want? -- It doesn't matter that she's engaged to Wyatt. Forrester's always keep their present object of affection in the batter's box, in case a better offer emerges or a preferred partner changes their mind.

Even after Ivy told her about Liam's fall in the plane, she discounted any issue with his physical condition and decided Liam was biding his time with Hope. Steffy is blind to the concept she might have had a hand in Liam breaking it off with her. 

• Love 11

That's why I've kept asking if anyone had ever broken up with her before. She doesn't seem to get how it works. Steffy seems to be the kind of woman who appears on Jerry Springer to beat up the woman her husband/boyfriend is cheating on her with--instead of beating up the husband/boyfriend. The person in the middle is almost always the one with the power and women like Steffy tend to misidentify who is in middle.

• Love 5