Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The quickness of all this just adds to the stupidity.  Wyatt looks like a vulture (a stupid vulture at that since this is not his first rodeo) and obviously Quinn is nuts buts its beyond ridiculous that this woman who supposedly doesn't fall in love easily is head over heels for Liam (gag) already.

Plus Wyatt's warning bells should be going off with how Quinn is on his ass to marry a woman whose ring finger isn't even cold yet.  This is really why I have no use for Quinn and only liked her with Deacon.  She wasn't up her son's ass then.  Plus Deacon tried to chill her out.  I've never found her obsession with Wyatt interesting - just annoying.  Now her supposedly being in love with Liam (and I don't believe she is) just kills her character in two ways.

I totally agree. Why isn't Ridge telling Steffy that she's moving too fast? Hasn't he had enough experience with people messing with two siblings to warn her off of this? Plus, seriously Wyatt? I hope his heart is crushed and that this will be his last attempt to fuck someone Liam's already been with. I mean, what's next? He'll want to have an affair with his mother? I hate this story line with a passion. I can't even bear to watch it most of the time and rely on recaps.

I'm really disappointed in Steffy.

• Love 5

I mean, what's next? He'll want to have an affair with his mother?

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have a "Wyatt was switched with another baby at birth" storyline. Thus, Quinn is not bio-mom and she and Wyatt can go to it!
  • Love 4

Someone said this a while back and it's true... at least with Bill (unlike Eric), he's rather upfront about having a favorite among his sons.  I'm looking forward to Will being SORAS'd and Bill choosing Liam over him too.  Geez, I expected/hoped he would say in the phone message, "Come back to save Wyatt from making a huge mistake."  Nope.

• Love 3

Funny Ridge is the one asking if nobody is worried about Liam. He thinks this is odd, but Liam's actual family is just "oh well, he's awol."

I like to think they're being true to history and warning bells are going off in Ridge's head about how this is lining up for Wyatt a little too conveniently and that Liam hasn't been seen only communicated via text and a voicemail as Ridge himself was tricked into sleeping with an ex-girlfriend into sleeping with her so she could have his baby based off of an 'email/text' from 'Taylor' (that is the crazy girlfriend sent a message to Ridge from Taylor's account) telling him she was a-okay with him doing so.

I'll never forget the confused puppy dog tilt of the head Ronn Moss kept doing as Ridge puzzled in bafflement that Taylor was okay with him impregnating his ex-girlfriend the old fashioned way.

Ridge knows this stuff don't smell right, but he's also too busy with his own web of lies to follow through on it. And really it should be Bill asking WTH is his favored son. Justin should've pinged the lojack on Liam's car a LONG time ago and solved this weeks ago.

• Love 3

We did again get Quinn texting Bill from Liam's phone today, so at least the illusion that he's off finding himself persists.  That said, while it wouldn't completely make up for affairs, Ridge actually being the one to track down his bugfixed successor might actually be a nice nod to history and a good button to put on this mess.  I imagine it'll probably be Bill, though, or Ivy upon her return, or perhaps Katie or Caroline (probably in that order).

• Love 2

I was laughing during Bill's message to Liam about how "you want Steffy.  You've always wanted Steffy."  Well, you know, except for when you wanted Hope.  And Ivy.  But, yeah, always.  

I refuse to believe that Quinn isn't better at keeping on her game face when running a major scheme like this.  

• Love 7

Billy always wanted Steffy until they stuck him in Logan sisters triangle land. At least they still write his underlying feelings for her. I think he just wants her close no matter which son marries her.

• Love 3

Billy always wanted Steffy until they stuck him in Logan sisters triangle land. At least they still write his underlying feelings for her. I think he just wants her close no matter which son marries her.

He's definitely been fucking her with Liam's dick for quite a while now.  

• Love 9

I was laughing during Bill's message to Liam about how "you want Steffy.  You've always wanted Steffy."  Well, you know, except for when you wanted Hope.  And Ivy.  But, yeah, always.  

I refuse to believe that Quinn isn't better at keeping on her game face when running a major scheme like this.  

Change that to:

"I want Steffy.  I've always wanted Steffy."

I used to always be opposed to Steffy and Bill getting together because I was sure it would kill Katie. But you know what? Go for it! Let that shrew keel over and have it be game-on between Steffy and Brooke. Now that would breathe some new life into the tired old triangle, as it appears that Bell doesn't know any other story formulas.

I think that Quinn might have finally gone too far today in her blissfully manic greed. Abdicating his position at SP to Wyatt, as well as giving the newly betrothed his blessing is just a little to saccharine, even for Liam. I think that's going to finally ping Bill's BS detector.

• Love 9

I think that Quinn might have finally gone too far today in her blissfully manic greed. Abdicating his position at SP to Wyatt, as well as giving the newly betrothed his blessing is just a little to saccharine, even for Liam. I think that's going to finally ping Bill's BS detector.

God, I hope so. Maybe someone will get a clue that maybe something has happened to Liam. How is Wyatt prepared to take over Liam's position? Is he going to pick his closet next?

The thing that gets me is that Chickenhead periodically leaves to do films and other projects, right? Can he not say to these writers, whoa, wait a minute. Can I get a girl who isn't OPP? Are these actors just in it for the money and they don't give a fuck how fucking stupid their story lines are? They need to band together and revolt and say, whoa, writers, You may have some serious psychological problems/damage but don't take it out on us.

I need this to end soon.

• Love 5

What the hell is wrong with these people? Congratulating Steffy on her second engagement and acting like Wyatt didn't propose to Ivy a hot second ago? She literally had to take Waffles' ring off to replace it. Suddenly she's the only woman for him. And who calls their ex-fiance to report that they're now engaged to their brother? This show blows my natural high.

• Love 10
(edited)

How is Wyatt prepared to take over Liam's position? Is he going to pick his closet next?

I think that Bell has unwittingly riffed "Single White Female," only Wyatt's doing it to Liam via Quinn. Make sense?  I didn't think so.

OBTW, did RS break her finger IRL? I noticed the splint on one of her left fingers and "Adam" inquired about it. Usually, that's a shout-out to an actor's real injury. They used to do it when KKL went through a period of frequently falling off horses and breaking her arms.

I would have loved this:

Adam: "How's your finger? But I just had to get that blue nail polish off and you were fighting me all the way."

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 4

I'm really disappointed in Steffy.

When has Steffy ever walked a straight line and been honest with herself when her behavior was suspect? Never. Taking off Liam's engagement ring to make room for Wyatt's doesn't surprise me..

Steffy burned her bridge going to Wyatt the second Liam disappeared the first time taking Ivy to the airport. Steffy made her choice when she Cried a River, got drunk with Wyatt and they slept in Liam's bed -- Whether Liam knew about it or not, Steffy has never connected that convenient omission from her queries why Liam has rejected her. Steffy's been with Wyatt, sleeping with Wyatt, frolicking with Wyatt, regardless of Liam telling her their engagement was over or what confirmation she says she needs from Liam. Steffy has pardoned her behavior in Aly's Death Video, her involvement in Ivy going to the hospital and Liam holding her to a personal standard that doesn't involve physical attack and assaults, and she'll absolve herself of immediately jumping into Wyatt's bed while occasionally Boo Hooing about Liam.

Though Wyatt was initially involved in the Aly Death Video debacle with Ivy, with time he's been siding with Steffy. He's been enamored with her for a while and missed his window when her attention was on winning Liam back. With Wyatt, Steffy can walk away from her past, he's her opportunity to start with a clean slate with no recriminations. Of course she can start fresh with Wyatt -- All Wyatt does is closely study the object of his affection, then say the exact words they want to hear and create their fondest wish. 24/7 wish fulfillment and no holidays off. It becomes cloying and stifling, but Steffy might be the right person for Wyatt's relationship technique.

• Love 11

I cant get pass the white ropey locks in steffies hair long enough to comment on her storyline. Her hair is so weird it takes up all of my attention...plus that and her face that is limited to signs of emotion. Just cant quite enjoy her as a character. I use to think chickenhead had a future, but anymore he is just a pathetic whiney creature falling all over women who love his brother. As far as Quinn and Liam...........just NO! The storylines have become very dull at the moment. They need to fire them up or something. What happened to Bridget? Deacon? Are they only fillers?

• Love 7
(edited)

The exuberant joy Steffy and Wyatt felt about their engagement, e.g., "You're going to be my husband!!1!1!", was because they've only been together for a matter of days.  With normal people, you get engaged after months or years of dating, during which time you've had ample opportunity to fantasize about being married, discuss being married, etc.  With these two, it is literally a surprise.  They haven't had time to even consider it before it becomes a reality.

Edited by Cool Breeze
  • Love 9
(edited)

If I have to see Waffles confused face one more time, I'll smoke myself. Gee your head still hurts? Still have amnesia? Go to a fucking doctor! Idiots! Chickenhead will do for you all the things your man won't do.

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 4

I cant get pass the white ropey locks in steffies hair long enough to comment on her storyline. Her hair is so weird it takes up all of my attention...

Ha! This is how I feel about her cheekbones.

OMG a mention of Mr Montemayor !  I was starting to think I dreamed that whole story.

• Love 6

I'm seriously wondering if today's episode was meant to push Quinn further into openly black hat territory (is she indeed lying about everything, which the fingernail incident seems to conflict with...?) or towards openly crazy territory (was she protesting far too much about her feelings for Liam?).  It was such a tonal shift that I'm honestly not sure where they're going with this now, even with Deacon still playing Greek chorus and lampshading it all like a mofo--"This is one trainwreck that I can't stop watching," indeed.  Pick a lane and stick with it, show.  Compared to that Bill's ongoing frustration over Liam's "leave of absence" and possibly neglecting Jan Brady for him was almost staggeringly rational and sane (which means it's just sane by most other shows' standards).

• Love 6

l loved how Quinn said she was shackled to Deacon like she is a prize.

I don't what the writers are trying to do but all I'm getting out of this is Quinn is incapable of loving anyone.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kill Liam? I'm on board with that. However, at this rate, he might just save Quinn the trouble and die on his own. I think he's be either dead or in a coma by now.

WTH was going on with Steffy's hair today? It looked like it was in some type of weird braid on the right side of her head. When you looked at her face-on, the right side of her head looked dark brunette the left half blonde. NOT a good look.

Did Katie suddenly and miraculously dry out? I noticed that she was acting normal today at the office and not sucking down the bourbon and whining about Brooke.  That was fast.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 7

The worst thing about this storyline? I mean, other than the rapeyness of it all, and the ruination of Deacon, and the complete lack of anything resembling common sense?

The worst thing, to me, is that I think JMW and DB actually have decent chemistry, and I think Steffy and Chickenhead could be an interesting couple, if done right. But it's all going to be wasted, because there's no way Steffy will ever believe that he didn't know what Quinn was up to, given their closeness and the way he's pushing so damn hard.

Hell, Wyatt will probably end up in a jail cell. Crazy Quinn keeps Liam locked up in her cabin, while Wyatt takes over his fiancee, his job, and his relationship with $Bill? Wyatt will probably have the Waffle's beach house by the end of the week. This is going to end so badly for him, which I hate, because Wyatt's probably my favorite character on this show, even with the ridiculous way he's been acting. Ugh...

• Love 12

The worst thing, to me, is that I think JMW and DB actually have decent chemistry, and I think Steffy and Chickenhead could be an interesting couple, if done right.

I came back here to post more or less the same thing. It pains me to say this, but I actually despise Steffy less now that she's with Wyatt. First of all, she won him fair and square. (Or maybe to rephrase, he fell into her lap.) In other words, she didn't have to use sex or plastic parachute men to lure him out of an otherwise happily committed relationship with another woman.

Secondly, she's able to be herself around him and she's not so selfish and bitchy. With Liam, Steffy always had this air of smug desperation around her. She was extremely arrogant about having taken the trophy away from Hope (then Ivy), yet at the same time, I always picked up on a fear just beneath the surface that he'd just as easily waffle away to the next damsel in distress. Her insecurity oozed from every pore when she was around other women, namely, Hope and Ivy.

I know that opposites are supposed to attract, but I always felt that Liam was too milequetoast-ish for Steffy.  I still say to pair her with Deacon for at least a chem test. We might be surprised and at the worst, it would be more interesting than what we're seeing right now.

• Love 12
(edited)
Gudzilla, on 02 Mar 2016 - 3:34 PM, said:

OMG a mention of Mr Montemayor !  I was starting to think I dreamed that whole story.

I know ... Is it a tease that TIIC have come back around to complete the Hope For The Future Diamond SL back to back with Quinn reimagining herself for Liamnesiac?

Sometimes a dead man can be a terrible enemy.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

WTH was going on with Steffy's hair today? It looked like it was in some type of weird braid on the right side of her head. When you looked at her face-on, the right side of her head looked dark brunette the left half blonde. NOT a good look.

I think either Steffy is going on tour with the Thompson Twins, or her colorist ran out of dye after doing one side of her head and said screw it.
  • Love 11
(edited)

Deacon is already an accessory to a kidnapping and hostage situation. If Quinn kills Liam he'll be an accessory to murder. How is an ex-con okay with putting their freedom at risk like that? Whatever, it's funny how the writers are using Deacon to say pretty much everything the disgusted viewers are saying about this mess. It's to their credit I guess that they're at least recognizing some of the obvious problems with what Quinn is doing. At least they're not trying to induce the level of cognitive dissonance many of us are getting over on Y&R where we're supposed to see an evil person as a hero because he claims to do everything for his family.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11

I think Quinn is going to fake his death.  Quinn seems bipolar when she is talking about Liam.  She gets wide eyed school girl in one breath and serial killer crazy in the next. 

I have no idea why Deacon is a part of this.  It doesn't even make sense for the character.  If he wants money just go to the guy with the bigger pocket book.  Even if Deacon is helping Quinn because he still cares about her and might want her back - why help her keep another guy in her bed?

It also doesn't make sense that he hasn't given one thought to Hope in all this.  She already wrote him off because of Quinn.  Instead of not wanting to make things worse, he's involved with this stupidity. 

Just like its dumb that he didn't make a beeline for Brooke once they broke up.  Hell, Deacon could still be the conman by going to Brooke and try to ingratiate himself with her by claiming to be off the bottle because of his marriage ending. 

• Love 5

It doesn't even make sense for the character.

I would say this may be the theme for the show but I really have little idea about most character's character because they seem to be influenced by the wind, or waves or sunbeams or nail polish. They are so badly drawn. There are a few attributes I could assign to some of them. $Bill, studly, vain, greedy. Brooke, glittery hoo-ha. Katie insecure. But most of them could do anything and have it not be OOC to me because they have so little of it. JMO.  

• Love 6

All I want to know is this - is Dr. Hardon on today?

Because that is the only thing that's keeping me hanging onto this show.

I could have liked Wyatt/Steffy if they hadn't rushed things even more than I thought possible for a soap.

I could have gotten on board the Quinn/Liam train, if they hadn't had him have amnesia and held prisoner, oh, and be raped by Quinn in a page out of Victurd Newman's playbook.

I had to jump off the resurrection of Brill like a hot potato given Bill is a pussy that won't own up to his part and hides behind Katie's skirts.

Watching Thomas and Ridge coo over the rape baby (unless of course there's a retcon and it's Ridge's) and rub the fakest bump is strangely not entertaining me.

The only thing faker is Nicole's bump and the tears and angst over their break up. All that was missing was the Romeo & Juliet theme song (think the 1968 Franco Zefferelli version). RE truly is not capable of showing one iota of emotion and yet she gets an Emmy pre-nom while KM gets nothing? 

Katie isn't boozing it up, you say? I couldn't care less if she drowned herself in an entire case of whatever she's drinking. 

File this under I have no fucks to give.

• Love 5

I would say this may be the theme for the show but I really have little idea about most character's character because they seem to be influenced by the wind, or waves or sunbeams or nail polish. They are so badly drawn. There are a few attributes I cold assign to some of them. $Bill, studly, vain, greedy. Brooke, glittery hoo-ha. Katie insecure. But most of them could do anything and have it not be OOC to me because they have so little of it. JMO.

This is sadly true and the theme for soaps in general.  At least the ones I used to watch (I'm looking at you GH).  I'm the idiot for trying to make sense out of convenient plot pointy writing.

• Love 3

I hate to even put this out in the universe, but I got the impression today that Detective/Doctor Hardon is going to meet Brooke, probably to talk to her about her relationship with Katie, Brooke will shed a single tear, and he'll fall hopelessly under her spell. She's been single for well over a year now, so it's way past time in soap world, and it'll happen *snap* just *snap* like *snap* that *snap*.

I hope he sticks around, though. He sure does bring the pretty.

• Love 7

Dr. Hardon makes housecalls. Where can I send my address?

As for the show: terrible, stupid. Maybe it was just because ken doll Zende and middle school play Sasha hurt my head, but I actually kind of loved the final scene with Katie and Bill. 

• Love 5

Welcome to the neighborhood, Dr. Hayden! (The writers must be reading the forums here. That's pretty close to "Hardon".)

Two comments so far: not sure I like the nerdy glasses and he's wearing too much clothing. He's still adorable though.

ken doll Zende and middle school play Sasha

Heh. Sigh, I just can't buy that Zende is attracted to women. It doesn't appear to me that putting him with Sasha--who's a lot more aggressive than Nicole, baby or no--is helping the problem. A while back there were rumors that B&B was bringing on a bi-sexual character but nothing seems to have come of it. Maybe it needs to be Zende if TPTB decide to proceed after all. Who knows what Zende might have been up to when he was sowing his wild oats in Europe.

• Love 5

Ironically, I was thinking "Oh, great, Detective Hardon's fans will be disappointed.  He looks like Clark Kent now."

Even more ironically, my part of the audience got Sasha in blue undies and waving the Thirsty! banner like a battle standard at Zende and his damn Wolverine hair...which was still oddly underwhelming, even allowing for Felisha Cooper's bangin' bod.

• Love 9

Just when I think he can't get any hotter, he whips out the Dr. Serious AND Studly Specs.

Confession time...I never found him attractive at all, but that picture of him in those glasses is seriously changing my mind :)
  • Love 4

Ironically, I was thinking "Oh, great, Detective Hardon's fans will be disappointed.  He looks like Clark Kent now."

On the contrary, it'll make it all the better when it's sexy times and he whips off the glasses and shirt and jacket to show the ripped body underneath!

Doctor Clark Kent on the street, Detective Hardon in the sheets ;)

• Love 14
tricknasty, on 03 Mar 2016 - 1:18 PM, said:

Dr. HardOn!Doctor-Katie-house-call-BB-SS.jpg

CountryGirl, on 03 Mar 2016 - 2:55 PM, said:

Just when I think he can't get any hotter, he whips out the Dr. Serious AND Studly Specs.

I'd bang him like a screen door in a hurricane.

• Love 14

That brief scene didn't really allow me to form much of an impression, as I've never seen the guy before.  At least he looks clean. He sounds like he could be from California. That's a start.

I think this guy is going to be pegged for Brooke. First of all, if he's treating Katie, then by ethical standards, he can't get involved with her. Plus, the picture Katie was painting of Brooke (irresistible to men, etc) would have to raise (pun intended) any man's "curiosity." 

So did Katie get soused on the red wine she was adding to the spaghetti sauce and that's why she slopped skeddi sauce all over little Will's truck? He's a good little actor. Usually, I think they have to train the kid to not cry.

I think that the guy who plays Zende might steal Adam Gregory's spot as the most wooden actor that's been on the show. He's expressionless and has no voice inflections. He spoke in flat generalities about Nicole, then started reluctantly making out with Sasha. Not one flicker of emotion or desire. He's the show's Kourtney Kardashian.

• Love 10
(edited)
Joimiaroxeu, on 03 Mar 2016 - 2:25 PM, said:

Heh. Sigh, I just can't buy that Zende is attracted to women. It doesn't appear to me that putting him with Sasha--who's a lot more aggressive than Nicole, baby or no--is helping the problem. A while back there were rumors that B&B was bringing on a bi-sexual character but nothing seems to have come of it. Maybe it needs to be Zende if TPTB decide to proceed after all. Who knows what Zende might have been up to when he was sowing his wild oats in Europe.

When Zende first came to L.A. he was the dutiful and respectful young man, a parent's wet dream. He was surprised by how flirtatious and forward Nicole's interest was in him. I don't think Zende is all that sexually experienced, and was waiting on Nicole until the surrogacy intervened. The one time he secreted her up to his room and attempted to Bow Chicka Wow Wow, Zende couldn't perform. Frankly, the actors looked out of their element, and Rome Flynn uncertain with female anatomy. With Sasha, she's the aggressor and is leading him.

I'm with Bill C. on Sasha's blue scooter set -- Grrrl'z got it goin' on!

Katie isn't wrong that Brooke is circling around her marriage with $Bill. Brooke stopping by Spencer Publications to visit Katie when she was expressly told by Katie she did not want to see her; this is one of Brooke's favorite nonchalant techniques to keep herself in the center of things and in $Bill's thoughts. She expresses genuine concern about her sister, and $Bill tells her about Katie's doctor appointment and his concerns -- Brooke will tell this to Katie during another argument, and Katie will feel justified in thinking $Bill is betraying her with Brooke again.

I had hoped Katie had equalized somewhat, with her appointment with Dr. Hardon, but watching her juggling a spaghetti dinner on the coffee table was discouraging. The transition in Katie from her appointment and dinner was too abrupt. What pressure did she feel that she chose to drink? Then $Bill as Carrie Nation, teetotaler, seemed to push her toward greater anxiety.  

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 7

I think that the guy who plays Zende might steal Adam Gregory's spot as the most wooden actor that's been on the show. He's expressionless and has no voice inflections. He spoke in flat generalities about Nicole, then started reluctantly making out with Sasha. Not one flicker of emotion or desire. He's the show's Kourtney Kardashian.

Let's not insult Kourtney Kardashian like that :p
  • Love 3