Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Let's see, we have a guy who suffered a traumatic brain injury days (weeks?) ago who is still dizzy, suffering amnesia, and sleeping most of the time. And today we find out that he feels nauseous, too. WTF? Liam needs to be in a hospital. Now!

Nice that Quinn managed to get him some jammie bottoms.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 10

Caroline's gonna be sporting a buzz cut any day now.

Why doesn't Waffles tell that whack job to take him to a doctor? What over the counter "medicine" cures amnesia? He was too weak to make it to the door when Chickenhead was there but he found the strength to muddle through and answer a ringing phone. The stupidity required to move this s/l along is astounding and fucking insulting.

Cry me a fucking river Zende. No one is forcing you to stay with Nicole if you're uncomfortable with her pregnancy. Quit it with the sad looks.

• Love 10

Why doesn't Waffles tell that whack job to take him to a doctor? What over the counter "medicine" cures amnesia? He was too weak to make it to the door when Chickenhead was there but he found the strength to muddle through and answer a ringing phone. The stupidity required to move this s/l along is astounding and fucking insulting.

Cry me a fucking river Zende. No one is forcing you to stay with Nicole if you're uncomfortable with her pregnancy. Quit it with the sad looks.

I don't really care who thinks their shit doesn't stink but it's Eric and only Eric decision to choose who he wants to hang on the wall and have live in his house. I'm sure if Rick didn't have a hissy fit and take his bat and ball and run home to mommy he could have stayed where he was. Ridge would never have been able to plant his flag. I love when Rick and Maya are being selfish and don't even realize it. They think that everyone should revel in their joy. Obviously, Nicole is drinking from the same fountain. Yes, Zende, wake up and smell the coffee and ditch the bitch because it's not going to get any better with Auntie Nicole.

• Love 8

Isn't that how the Maya picture got up there, too, though?  Rick made the change and Eric rubber-stamped it afterwards?  

I agree it's similar and if Ivy ever wants to call Rick on his hypocrisy, she can.  Ridge can't.  He doesn't own the house, doesn't live there, and can't even say he was staying in the general vicinity of the property (guest house).  He just popped in out of nowhere and made the change mostly because he wanted the house for himself and Caroline.  And like I said earlier, let's not forget the whole picture-gate saga started because Ridge had an affair with Rick's wife.  If he kept his tongue in his own mouth (or respected his brother's marriage), his mother's portrait never would've come down in the first place.

Yes, I hate Ridge.  A.  LOT.  I just don't see anything in this situation that validates his decisions and behavior.  (I'm waiting for the baby drama to blow up in his face and for him to run back to Brooke, then force Rick out of that house too.)

• Love 4

The stupid really hurts. It is really stupid that Liam hasn't said he wants to see a doctor. He really should be in a coma by now.

And I still don't know what the writers want from the viewers. We are supposed to see Quinn as being coo coo for Cocoa Puffs right? Are people really supposed to find Quinn/Liam root worthy?

• Love 2

After catching up on the past two episodes:

Yikes, has TK developed moobs?

Well, so much for Maya as the Forrester matriarch. Buh bye, your highness. Meanwhile, I can't with Rick acting like he, Maya, and Nicole are homeless refugees forced to flee for their lives with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Plus, he's the one who decided to draw a line in the sand over a stupid painting. Looks like Brooke's house is going to have two crying babies.

What's this "I don't feel comfortable at Liam's house" crap? Liam already threw Steffy out weeks ago. He distinctly told her to leave the key behind. Why is the show trying to pretend like that never happened? Plus, it seems to me like Steffy's pretty much been living at Wyatt's place the past couple of weeks. Did the JMW misspeak the line?

Poor Eric, having to be roommates with his roué grandson Thomas. At his age probably the last thing he wants to do is watch Thomas play the swinging predator bachelor.

Ditto comments upthread, is Quinn counting on Liam a) never getting his memory back; b) never realizing that he needs actual professonal medical care; and c) never wanting to leave the cabin? She's walking a pretty shaky tightrope.

• Love 8

So let me get this straight...Quinn has the blue nail to memorialize a lost child...but she cannot talk about what happened because it's too painful to think about...but she (until now) refused to remove the polish so she can remember.  Huh?  I mean, we know why she can't talk about what happened, but Liam doesn't.  Maybe that conversation is why he became dizzy.

• Love 7

Yeah, the poor Forrester/Avant clan having to settle for Brooke's hovel. Boo-fucking-hoo!

I gagged when Maya "talked" to the fetus, saying she was "Mommy" then referring to Nicole as the aunt. Does that moron seriously believe that her teen sister will be able to pretend that her firstborn and (at the time) only child is her niece/nephew, that she will have no maternal feelings for the child? Is Maya going to have Nicole breastfeed the baby then snatch it away from "Auntie" when it's full?

• Love 9

So let me get this straight...Quinn has the blue nail to memorialize a lost child...but she cannot talk about what happened because it's too painful to think about...but she (until now) refused to remove the polish so she can remember.  Huh?  I mean, we know why she can't talk about what happened, but Liam doesn't.  Maybe that conversation is why he became dizzy.

That, fueled by acetone fumes. Seriously, Liam is one sick special snowflake and I'm not just talking psychologically. It seems like his physical condition is getting worse. He could been having some type of brain bleed or swelling. I hope that when this all finally ends (which can't be soon enough) that Liam and Bill try to get Quinn put away for trying to kill Liam by not seeking proper medical treatment for him.

I think that wardrobe got the pregnancy boobs prosthesis mixed up and given to TK. Ridge's sporting fuller cups than Caroline at 30-something weeks.

I was trying to decide who had their biggest pouty lower lip -- Rick or Zende. Caroline should thank her lucky stars that Rick dumped her. However, I don't think her consolation prize is any improvement. Rick sounded like and excited tattletale with his "big bad Widgie" story. I was really hoping that when Rick haughtily huffed off with that fugly portrait of Maya that he had tripped and put his entire leg through the canvas. Buh-bye.  That would have settled it once and for all.

I was sort of hoping that Bell was going for a 21st century L.A. reenactment of the birth of Baby Jesus with Zende and Nicole. Cast out to plaintively wander Wilshire Blvd. and Rodeo Dr. --  the downtrodden and heavily pregnant virgin and her resentful, put-upon beau -- in search of a place to stay for this night. Perhaps a bungalow will open up at the Beverly Hills Hotel, or at the very least, Kim Richards' abandoned bar spot at the Polo Lounge (if Katie doesn't grab it first.)

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 7

Tricknasty says:

Maybe she'll take Ridge and he'll get a much-needed makeover. Sheesh! Sloppy much?

Why doesn't Waffles tell that whack job to take him to a doctor?

'Adam' doesn't know nothin' bout no doctors.

What over the counter "medicine" cures amnesia?

A shovel to the back of the head or Begin the Beguine Sexual Healing?

He was too weak to make it to the door when Chickenhead was there but he found the strength to muddle through and answer a ringing phone. The stupidity required to move this s/l along is astounding and fucking insulting.

Agreed. <heavy sigh>

<sad trombone> Poor thing. Can't get it up for pregnant-by-another-man Nicole. Turns down an open invitation for Friends-With-Benefits with the leggy Sasha. Explore your options and be your own best friend, Zende ... masturbate.

He is the saddest excuse for a romantic male ever. A mumbling skin of mediocrity.

Apologies for the quote formatting.

• Love 15

I'm going to give Zende an inch on still being ambivalent about Nicole's lot in life and his place in it.  The problem with Zencole, though, still isn't the story; it's that it's somehow so very dull (and its being perhaps the slowest-burning story on the show right now to boot makes for kind of a deadly combination).

OTOH, it's still less irritating than Ridge and Rick fussing over Gandalf's house.

• Love 1
I had to laugh at the Zende/Nicole flashbacks yesterday - they are about as sexy as a jar of paste. Nicole's pursing up her lips...pure comedy gold.

They practically recoil from each other. Since Zende is likely going to end up with Sasha, maybe they should bring in someone else for Nicole.

ETA: Just read on another soap forum that the actor who plays Carter has been taken off contract. Seems to me like Carter would be a good alternative to Zende unless the issue is that Nicole has to be with a Forrester or a Spencer so she can live the same lifestyle Maya does.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

And stand over her while she does it.

Please, she'll be monitoring everything she eats and drinks so nothing impure gets into the baby's breast milk supply.  Nicole better hope she doesn't get sick "no, you can't take antibiotics, they'll get into the breast milk!!"  

• Love 6

ETA: Just read on another soap forum that the actor who plays Carter has been taken off contract. 

Well.....bye.

I doubt the handful of new viewers to the show in the last few years even remember who his equally insipid connection to the show was (his brother Marcus). As mentioned, he could have been put to better use but if one, I'm not over sad to see him go.

• Love 2

The Forrester mansion debacle is not much of a story but I get they had to have Caroline and Thomas in close proximity so whatever. Didn't Rick claim entitlement to the house because he was CEO of the World?

He was, in case anyone missed that. Well, now Ridge is so what's confusing about that?

Sadly, I am more entertained by Katie, Brooke and Bill's re-do than this.

• Love 5

Quinn is in love with a fantasy. Listening to her wax poetic about Liam to Deacon who on screen was pretty damn good to her made me want to throw something at my TV.

And she is seriously far gone when she was saying she is not horrible while continuing to mind fuck someone who should be asking to be taken to a doctor. Are we supposed to be sympathizing with her?

• Love 6

My mind wondered a bit today, especially during the Nicole/Zzzzzzzende scenes (they just suck the life out of everything), but I was thinking that it's be so awesome if Deacon had been there when Quinn told Liam/Adam that he went by "AJ" (I know that wouldn't work with the story, my mind was just wondering), so Sean Kanan could make a comment and wink/nod about how that name sounded so familiar, but he couldn't place it. I should write the show, I know.

I actually thought Deacon might mention to Quinn that what she's doing by sleeping with an amnesiac Liam is called rape, because although Adam isn't in hatred of her, Liam most certainly is on every level, and he would never willingly sleep with her. Rape is not something that is easily overlooked by the court or probably worse for her, the court of public opinion. Deacon Sharpe is the voice of reason, the times, they are a changin'.

• Love 6

Deacon has always been the voice of reason for Quinn. It seems the writers want to forget that by making it seem like Quinn married a monster (and I'd really like to know how Deacon was so terrible to her besides not having a job).

I'd like to know what Deacon's purpose here is besides being thrown under the bus.

• Love 7

Quinn is in love with a fantasy. Listening to her wax poetic about Liam to Deacon who on screen was pretty damn good to her made me want to throw something at my TV.

And she is seriously far gone when she was saying she is not horrible while continuing to mind fuck someone who should be asking to be taken to a doctor. Are we supposed to be sympathizing with her?

What we have here is a reversed Stockholm Syndrome where the capturer falls in love with the captive.

I'm getting sick and tired of PSA's. First we have weeks and weeks of how amazing Maya is for being transgendered, than we have weeks and weeks of how Nicole is so fantastic for having her sisters baby. So what was the point of another PSA today. Been there done that. Did we really have to be reminded of the Virgin Mother and Zende in the roll of Joseph? Live and let live is my motto but when a life style is shoved down my throat, I have a tendency to barf.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 1

Didn't Rick claim entitlement to the house because he was CEO of the World?

He was, in case anyone missed that.

He was? Where's your proof? I don't recall him saying it a hundred times an episode ;)
  • Love 8

Wow. Puffy doesn't recognize a voice she just heard a few days ago. The love of her life no less. The stupid is hurting my soul...

Usually I'm like Eric and just roll with whatever stupidity is happening on this show, but this actually bothered me.

Don't forget Rick wasn't just CEO he was "Sexy CEO".

When Liam/Adam asked what his last name was, I was hoping she'd say Newman.

• Love 11

I seriously wonder if Deacon in today's episode wasn't meant to be the voice of (relative) sanity so much as the voice of the audience. He didn't go all the way to rape, but he basically stated the one thing everybody agrees on: there's no obvious way out of this for Quinn, and her falling for a temporarily baggage-free Liamnesiac (even for those of us who are digging the crazy) just makes it worse. The thing that's screwing it up for me at this point is that Quinn's emotional beats are almost randomly placed; the show imploding her marriage to Deacon, who indeed treated her pretty well AIUI, the way that it did didn't help, and if she's really supposed to be into our gentle impaired waffle why isn't she more touchy-feely with him?

Meanwhile...Zende might have better hair (in his way) than Nicole. Woo de frickin' hoo?

• Love 7

Wow! Another romantic kitchen date for Nicole. She sure picked a winner with that one. Can't Zende or Maya nab her something nice off the sample rack at FC so Zende can take her out on a real date? So either he's A) too cheap, B) embarrassed and uncomfortable, or C) Maya won't let Nicole out of the house, or D) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!  They remind me of house staff sneaking around for some hanky-panky while the homeowners are in bed or away for the evening. Those two bore the crap out of me. Bring back Sasha or something. That's too bad that Carter's not going to be around. I was still hoping that he and Zende would find their way to one another.

Yeah, Deacon really is the voice of reason here. Even when he's "normal," I fail to see what women find so appealing about Liam. I'm trying to break this down. So far, he's been an obedient passive blank canvas for Qunn to project onto. The only thing he's really only said to her is that she's been "kind" and that she has "kind eyes" and has called her "beautiful."  I really don't find that gripping enough to dampen one's knickers and declare undying love.  So Quinn was viewed as a hindrance as a child and Chickenhead obviously doesn't appreciate her overbearing attempts to "take care" of him. So instead she can dote on amnesiac Liam and he appreciates her.  Oh-KAY...

I'm guessing that maybe Steffy and Wyatt will make a surprise visit to Quinn's cabin and find Liam. It could be under the pretext of something work-related. Or, maybe Deacon will tip somebody off that Liam's being held against his will. As others have said, I can't see how this cannot end badly for Quinn. She's already played the mental illness card. Maybe Liam will fall in love with her anyway.

Whatever is the end game here, I wish we'd hurry up and get there. Quinn's grasping for one lie after the other is getting old, as well as Liam stumbling around mumbling.

Yes, it's sad when the QoD retread of B/B/K is preferable (to me) than this dreck or portrait-gate.

• Love 8

This story is going to be dragggggged out. I think at least until May sweeps. I think it's going to get to the point that even the ones who like the story are going to scream uncle.

• Love 6

I'm getting sick and tired of PSA's. First we have weeks and weeks of how amazing Maya is for being transgendered, than we have weeks and weeks of how Nicole is so fantastic for having her sisters baby.

Once the show finds a bandwagon, they never get off it. I sat through years of everyone and their mother waxing poetic about Hope's Holy Hymen. I finally quit. And if Doctor HardOn doesn't get here soon, I might again.

• Love 8

Why do they have to take up half of the show with the cure for insomnia, aka, Zzzende and Napcole? I would rather watch a puddle of water evaporate.

I was cracking up over Quinn naming Liam "Adam Smith" (was she an economics major?), then giving him a woeful childhood, then telling him that their Kodak Moments were lost in a fire. Please don't tell him that his beloved pet rabbit, Mr. Fluffypants, died of cancer!

• Love 9

Wow! Another romantic kitchen date for Nicole. She sure picked a winner with that one. Can't Zende or Maya nab her something nice off the sample rack at FC so Zende can take her out on a real date? So either he's A) too cheap, B) embarrassed and uncomfortable, or C) Maya won't let Nicole out of the house, or D) ALL OF THE ABOVE!! They remind me of house staff sneaking around for some hanky-panky while the homeowners are in bed or away for the evening. Those two bore the crap out of me. Bring back Sasha or something. That's too bad that Carter's not going to be around. I was still hoping that he and Zende would find their way to one another.

Wait, did my alternate personality escape and post this? +1000, especially to the part about Carter and Zende, lol. Maybe Carter's bi.

I'm just now watching yesterday's episode and as soon as I saw the fcuking kitchen date I wanted to reach into the TV, choke Zende, and slap Nicole. AYFKMWTS, Show?

• Love 5

The longer this Quinn & "Adam" storyline goes, the more repulsive it gets. I don't know what's worse: Quinn's belief that "Adam's" "love" has changed her for the better, her controlling Liam, her lying to him about their nonexistent "marriage" or her delusions that she's a good person now. If the latter were true, then Quinn wouldn't be doing this in the first place. Kudos to Deacon for giving Quinn a much-needed reality check. When the truth comes about, which it will/should, between Liam, Wyatt, Steffy and $Bill's reactions alone, prison might be the safest place for Quinn. Quinn's motives where Liam is concerned are about as pure as the water in Flint, MI.

I'm not going to get into the fray about calling it rape or not, I'm just going to say that Quinn/Liam is a much different situation than Caroline/Thomas. Liam was conscious, in a diminished capacity, but a willing participant. Caroline's diminished capacity was being unconscious and therefore unable to concent.

I respectfully disagree. Liam's only a "willing participant" because he doesn't know any better. If Liam was of sound mind and remembered whom he's dealing with and what she's capable of, he wouldn't even touch her, let alone sleep with her. Given that Quinn not only hates Liam, she's tried to kill him several times, her professions of "love" ring hollow, at best. Quinn has been lying to Liam ever since he passed out in front of her. Quinn knows the whole truth about Liam, but instead of actually telling him, she's not only forcing him to live a lie, she's using Wyatt and her so-called "feelings" as excuses, which is unforgivable. Quinn's so-called "true love" for Liam makes things even worse. Real love requires sacrifice, respecting boundaries and putting the other person's needs above their own, none of which Quinn has done for Liam, nor Wyatt, for that matter. Just because Quinn's got feelings for Liam, that doesn't make her less wrong. If Quinn winds up getting pregnant by Liam, as harsh as it may sound, it would serve Quinn right if she miscarried. Quinn has failed Wyatt for too long on too many levels to ever be trusted to raise another child again. Quinn may think that she loves Liam (EW! BTW), but her treatment of him, past and present, proves that she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5

Quinn is too selfish to love anyone.  As long as she is lying to Liam and keeping this charade going there is no love involved IMO.  Just a mental woman with sick delusions.

I don't think she loves Wyatt as much as she says she does either.  If she did she wouldn't push him into the same cycle over and over again.  Although, the definition of insanity...

At the end of this I kind of want Deacon to double cross her and Bill to try to kill her.  I'm over Quinn.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 5

More absurd "I love you" exchange - Nicole/Zende or Liam/Quinn?   Oh, no, wait, we have a dark horse sneaking in for absurdity - Wyatt proposing to Steffy.  If we're going to have rushed proposals, just hang that story on Nicole/Zende.  They can get married and decide to keep the baby.  I hate to call anything involving the two of them "interesting," but it would be a hell of a lot closer to interesting than watching Wyatt rush marry another one of his brother's harem while his brother and the girl are being kept apart by misunderstanding.  

Shallow note: What is with Steffy's face?  Did JMW make another pit stop at her onscreen mommy's favorite doctor?  

• Love 6

The longer this Quinn & "Adam" storyline goes, the more repulsive it gets. I don't know what's worse: Quinn's belief that "Adam's" "love" has changed her for the better, her controlling Liam, her lying to him about their nonexistent "marriage" or her delusions that she's a good person now. If the latter were true, then Quinn wouldn't be doing this in the first place. Kudos to Deacon for giving Quinn a much-needed reality check. When the truth comes about, which it will/should, between Liam, Wyatt, Steffy and $Bill's reactions alone, prison might be the safest place for Quinn. Quinn's motives where Liam is concerned are about as pure as the water in Flint, MI.

I respectfully disagree. Liam's only a "willing participant" because he doesn't know any better. If Liam was of sound mind and remembered whom he's dealing with and what she's capable of, he wouldn't even touch her, let alone sleep with her. Given that Quinn not only hates Liam, she's tried to kill him several times, her professions of "love" ring hollow, at best. Quinn has been lying to Liam ever since he passed out in front of her. Quinn knows the whole truth about Liam, but instead of actually telling him, she's not only forcing him to live a lie, she's using Wyatt and her so-called "feelings" as excuses, which is unforgivable. Quinn's so-called "true love" for Liam makes things even worse. Real love requires sacrifice, respecting boundaries and putting the other person's needs above their own, none of which Quinn has done for Liam, nor Wyatt, for that matter. Just because Quinn's got feelings for Liam, that doesn't make her less wrong. If Quinn winds up getting pregnant by Liam, as harsh as it may sound, it would serve Quinn right if she miscarried. Quinn has failed Wyatt for too long on too many levels to ever be trusted to raise another child again. Quinn may think that she loves Liam (EW! BTW), but her treatment of him, past and present, proves that she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Truer words were never spoken. This Quin/Liam/Adam thing is one of the most disgusting storylines these "writers" have come up with yet The fact that it's a man who's being abused doesn't make it any less offensive. I cannot wait until $Bill gets a load of what this crazy woman has been doing to his son. 

Also agree that no way in hell is Liam a "willing" participant in this mess because he doesn't even know who he is, much less who Quinn is. And, if he were in his right mind, he wouldn't fuck Quinn with Deacon's dick and definitely not his own. Quinn must be headed to a padded cell because there is no other way around this fucked up shit.

• Love 8

Maybe they will Dallas this mess and its either Quinn or Liam's nightmare.  I don't know where Quinn goes from here. 

I also don't know what the end game will be for Deacon if he helps Quinn.  He's barely on now so is it one last go under the bus and then he's gone?  Or is there actually something in this mess for him?

Also, if Deacon is all about money why would he help Quinn when he has Bill who as far as we know has a hell of a lot more money?  Or has Quinn become rich all of a sudden?  Deacon should be letting Quinn know she might want to be little nicer to him since he could blow everything up for her.  They are playing it like Deacon still has feelings for the nutcase and the longer this goes on the more I wonder why. 

• Love 4

As others have said, Quinn is written in a massive hole, not unlike the one TIIC st Y&R have been trying to dig Adam Newman outta since MySpace was a thing. And despite his lack of any redeeming features, this isn't anything I'd wish upon Liam. The double standard of f on m rape is disgusting.

• Love 7

What do we think could possibly be wrong with this group of writers who can only imagine full-on or partially incestuous relationships. Characters are only allowed to fall in love with or fuck someone if their parent or sibling or child has been there first. As Teen Mom 2 Grandma Dawn would say, that don't make no damn sense. This is a troubled group of writers, my friends. 

• Love 5

How did Deacon not bring up Bill Spencer's  name when Quinn threatened to cut the purse strings?  How can she remotely call the shots in this situation?  The stupid of this story hurts.  

• Love 3

Hope's Holy Hymen.

I see Keith Sweat is proposing yet again. Probably the same ring he gave Ivy. The thirst is strong in that one...

Hilarious!!! :) Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

So how many days has Liam been off the grid now? I don't understand why he has not been reported missing. I'm very curious to see how the writers are going to get out of this mess of a storyline.

I will be careful from now on about what I wish for. I wanted more Quinn and Deacon and look what has happened. Jokes on me.

• Love 3

This story is going to be dragggggged out. I think at least until May sweeps. I think it's going to get to the point that even the ones who like the story are going to scream uncle.

Funny thing is...this quote doesn't specify which story line, but it really could be ANY of them!

• Love 4

I'm sort of glad that Zende just went ahead and made a clean break with Nicole. Having him sneak around with Sasha behind pregnant Nicole's back would tarnish his halo and we can't have that. Now he can go screw his brains out with whomever he wants and not feel guilt or look like a shit. (Even though he really is.) I'm sure he's going to get plenty of crap from the Forresters, but I'll bet that Papa Avant will be thumping the guy on the back in his imagination, while at the same time, dressing him down for dumping on his little girl.

I'd really hope that this would force Rick and Maya to realize how inappropriate and selfish they were to make such a huge request of Nicole. If she'd been through a few relationships and maybe even had a child or two of her own, that might be different. To rob Hope) her of her first serious love and first child is wrong on so many levels.  Of course, all that they'll emote is righteous indignation towards Zende and still remain blissfully clueless as they await their Forrester-Avant CHILD.

I really don't see where this story will go. There's no drama in openly having a relationship (friends with benefits) with Sasha, unless the heartbreak and betrayal send Nicole into a miscarriage. I'm not sure how that will launch in to the WTD reveal with Julius and Sasha, but thank goodness the most boring couple in the history of B&B is now history. Now the test will be if the actor who plays Zende perks up now that he's freed from the shackles of RE, but I have very low expectations. He needs to go back to modeling underwear or workout gear or wherever he came from. Sure wasn't off the lot at Lionsgate Pictures.

Better yet, since there appears to be a limited shelf life for this one, send him back home to Florida???!!!

Quinn is so starved for any type of genuine appreciation and affection that it's pathetic. Her face today when Liam was calling her "kind," "beautiful," "warm hands," "kind eyes," and the rest of the gushy superlatives, was just surreal. The l-word was just icing on the delusion cupcake. Deacon should ponder Quinn's "offer" and if I were him, I'd go straight to Bill. By leading Bill to rescue Liam and in the process, busting Quinn, Deacon might have a slight chance of elevating his status with Bill and maybe in return, Bill would give him a job in the mailroom at SP or something (loading dock?) 

I'm really not going to feel sorry for Wyatt when all of these blows over and Steffy runs back to Liam. He's resolutely carrying on the family tradition of proposing/marrying in haste which will result (for him) in repenting at equal velocity. (Liam always has somebody waiting in the wings.) Talk about needy and desperate. That was downright ugly. I don't blame Steffy for being cautious and wanting to slow down and regroup with her family. For once, and only once, I actually sided with her. This was actually a time to think of and put herself first.

That engagement ring didn't look like Ivy's. Maybe it was my TV, but the latest bauble looked like it was supposed to be a ruby. Maybe Wyatt ran to FC and raided Quinn's samples or prototypes. Hell, that might have been a leftover from the California Freedom Valentine's collection ...

• Love 9

I applaud Zende for being one of the more mature characters. He didn't have to tear her down during the breakup (take note Waffles and all your low blows), and he was able to state why he couldn't handle it. I'll take this over him cheating behind her back. He gave it the old university try, but the fact is...his uncle was touching his girlfriend's belly and marvelling over the fact that she's carrying his baby. Zende isn't a blood relative so freaky incestuous dealings may not be his cup of tea. He doesn't fit in to the trio, and Nicole will always be on the hook. Carrying a baby, probably nursing him/her, and maybe even carrying a second or third child. I respected his honesty, and it was the most realistic response in this cockamamie storyline.

I'm still trying to figure out how they're just going to pop up with a baby and why they're keeping it under wraps if it's this great thing. I heard Eric say that it was a little known fact. Where's $Bill? Shouldn't he be leaking it?

I don't know where they're going with this surrogacy storyline. I still believe this will be the tock. I have no doubt that Caroline will give birth during the storm of the century, and maybe baby daddy-step son will deliver him. It wouldn't be a soap if he didn't need something from his bio father.

With this surrogacy, I can see her wanting to keep the baby and fighting them. Maya's face would crack, and the shit would hit the fan. I doubt Nicole and Rick will get close. I just don't see any sparks there.

And Wyatt. How pathetic are you? I can't even muster up the strength to type about that sorry sack of potatoes.

Is KM really reprising the role of Hope for a day? Remind me to cancel my DVR on that date.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 10