Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I was very disappointed with today's shit fest. Not because of Quinn/Liam nor the Wyatt/Steffy hook up but at the end when Liam and Steffy were looking at the moon and "Somewhere Out There" was not playing in the background. "Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light / Someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight". Aww!

Hey Caroline, I have news for you. If there wasn't any conceiving during drunken drugged out sex, there would be a big decline in the worlds population; but Bell has to give Caroline one more thing to obsess about.

• Love 3

I'm surprisingly ambivalent about today's episode. I think it might have flowed better if we hadn't gotten two instances of Liam veering off at the last minute before Quinn fully enticed him into bed--let alone the montage of her and Liam, and Wyatt and Steffy, getting it on. (Verdict's still out on Liam and Steffy looking up at the same moon.). A little less mooning and a little more macking, and...okay, it still would have been gonzo, but at least it would have been much more graceful.

As for Caroline's false alarm...by normal soap rules, does that confirm she's indeed having Thomas's baby or is it a consistent swerve? (OTOH, cuuuute nurse extra!)

Edited by Bill C.
  • Love 2

I still think this is all a fake out and the baby will be Ridge's.

Also LG/Caroline really needs to change her hair .

I agree with both. I think the alcohol/pills stuff was brought up just to throw us off. If that would cause premature labor, what difference would it make on how far along the pregnancy is? 

LG's haircut is not flattering at all. It looks like she just hacked all of her hair off because it was so badly damaged by coloring, styling and wearing extensions.

I hope that the viewers who were clamoring for Liam-Quinn sex are satisfied (pun intended.) My resignation to the idea was that if the writers were going cave in and go there, then go big or go home. And that meant full-on S&M vitriol-fuel lust. What I saw today didn't really do much. I'd definitely call that a whimper and not a bang. Now what?

What's the obsession with having sex with injured, unconscious, impaired "partners," anyway? Ridge and Caroline 1.0 when she was drunk. Ridge and Brooke when she was zonked out on pills. Nick with a grief-stricken Brooke in the foundry boink. Taylor and a seriously injured James Warwick. Taylor and a drugged/liquored up Ridge, Thomas and Caroline 2.0, now this? (I'm sure I've missed several.) That's really more than kind of sick.

• Love 4

I'm with you.  I've thought from the beginning that the baby would end up being Ridge's.  I still question whether anything really did happen that night or if Thomas just said it did.  I'd prefer the latter.  While it's still a gross violation of their friendship and trust, it's the better alternative. 

• Love 10

But the other ways are probably not as shocking. That is the main reason for this mess - the shock value.

Sort of like GH when they had two people go at it in a crypt. Who needs romance in a soap when you can be grossed out and repulsed.

Maya being trans was a shock. This....whatever with Liam and Quinn is a slight flip on an old soap trope of amnesia mixed with borderline rape.

If the end goal was "shock," that would've been achieved with a drunken hookup after he kicked Steffy out the house, as they were both blitzed. Still as derivative and unoriginal, but Quinn wouldn't be a predator in that situation.

Still, I only wish Hope could be written in for a few days so her head could explode along with Steffy's once she finds out.

• Love 2

I keep reading on another big soap forum that this is what Liam and Quinn fans had been begging for.

I've also read the same things on THIS forum...referred to as "sexual tension" among other things. So the writers indulge the fans, and then the fans squawk? I might be alone here, but I'm kind of enjoying their scenes together. Rena brings a softer side to Quinn, as well as a bit of humor. Kudos to Scott & Rena!

• Love 4

The only reason I would ever want to see a Quinn/Liam hook-up would be to see the revulsion/attraction they both would feel before, during and after and then repeat for a few months.  I think both actors could sell that.  But I just can't watch Quinn take advantage of a man with a head injury.   

• Love 7

When it comes to Liam and Quinn all I have read on the internet is some fans wanting those two to have hate sex.  I don't think they meant a story where Quinn kidnaps a amnesic childlike man and plays house with him. Quinn's craziness has been ratcheted it up to 1000 in this story.

• Love 5

I've also read the same things on THIS forum...referred to as "sexual tension" among other things. So the writers indulge the fans, and then the fans squawk? I might be alone here, but I'm kind of enjoying their scenes together. Rena brings a softer side to Quinn, as well as a bit of humor. Kudos to Scott & Rena!

Just as others have said, the WAY this came about is just wrong. And on the heels of Rape Night, this is starting to become a disturbing trend that I wish B&B would stay away from. Frankly, Days of our Lives does their semi annual rape plots far better than this show has.

That said, i can't deny that RS is saving this storyline by her acting. On a show that has been notorious for Charity Rahmer-level of acting talent,it makes the Sofers and Flannerys stand out all that much more.

• Love 1

If the TIIC don't show the viewer Thomas's psychological and emotional progress toward this "change," then it's talk and never happened. 

I would agree with you 100% except for Maya and Rick, both of whom were complete dicks to everyone, until all of a sudden, they weren't.  Or Deacon and Quinn, who were happy and in love until they weren't.  Or the amount of time it takes anyone to fall in love on this show, or the number of actions that result in actual, you know, consequences.  Since the underlying premise of this show seems to be "believe what we tell you until we tell you something else," (the "show" part being irrelevant), Thomas's "change" fits right in with the rest.  It doesn't mean any one is going to buy it, but regardless, Show will press on with sparkly new Thomas whether we buy it or not.  Sadly the only thing the writers have managed to consistently show over time at all is that there is no point applying the same standards that one would expect from any other show to this one.

Edited by Kerri Okie
  • Love 7

Well said. This has been a constant since the days of Brooke and Thorne--a lovely couple that fought all odds to be together just for Brooke to decide she's still in love with Ridge after all. This after all the trouble with Macy, Stephanie threatening disinheritence, and Rick and Bridget's rightful embarrassment of their brother also being their stepdad.

Even worse than her chasing Ridge, we get Brooke and Deacon.

• Love 2
whether anything really did happen that night or if Thomas just said it did

If nothing happened then what was he apologizing for? Was he blackout drunk too and doesn't remember what actually happened?

Well, except for Will, Quinn has had all the current Spencer males inside of her! :-p

...had to think about that one for a minute...<shudder>

I've also read the same things on THIS forum...referred to as "sexual tension" among other things. So the writers indulge the fans, and then the fans squawk? I

There's nobody being indulged where I'm sitting. I was not one of the fans who wanted to see Quinn take advantage of a brain-damaged man who has no idea who she is and what evil things she has previously done to him and people he cares about. AFAIC there's nothing romantic about what's being shown and I wouldn't call it hate sex either. Even with hate sex there's mutual informed consent. If the genders were reversed I bet people would marching on CBS with torches and pitchforks.

So when does Chris McKenna arrive? I'm barely hanging on with Show.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

I've also read the same things on THIS forum...referred to as "sexual tension" among other things. So the writers indulge the fans, and then the fans squawk?

I would be happy to have seen Quinn and Liam hook up ... under any other circumstance. So yeah, I'll squawk away. Frankly, if the best the writers can do is produce a storyline featuring Quinn as a rapist (and we'd term it that if the genders were swapped) - then I feel sorry for them.

It would have been super easy for them to write just about anything else and get these two together. Quinn and Liam could have been forced to work together and both find themselves attracted and repulsed by the attraction. And then one night during a late work session ...

See? No rape! Wow what a concept.

This story is just as icky as the Thomas/Caroline thing. And no matter how many times the writers insist on giving him lines about love and blah blah ... it doesn't change anything. He knew she was heartbroken and completely out of it and took advantage. Quinn knows Liam has a head injury and is not himself. She is taking advantage.

I'm with you.  I've thought from the beginning that the baby would end up being Ridge's.

The baby is Ridge's for sure. I have no doubt about it.

This has been a constant since the days of Brooke and Thorne--a lovely couple that fought all odds to be together just for Brooke to decide she's still in love with Ridge after all.

Sigh. I cannot stand Brooke for the most part, but I loved this pairing. Probably the only one of her storylines I could stand ... well until the end of it. Just complete and utter nonsense to end up with her suddenly, and for no reason, deciding she wants Ridge. But you are correct, this show has a long history of changing things like this with no or little build up.

• Love 7

The baby is Ridge's for sure. I have no doubt about it.

For the moment, it's Schrodinger's baby.  Until that baby is born and someone decides to do a DNA test, it could equally be Thomas's or Ridge's.  Even then, it's nothing to change the paternity down the line at the drop of another DNA sample, which will probably happen some day, maybe years from now.  Especially if you consider that half of Thomas's DNA comes from Ridge, a mix up in the lab is a no-brainer.  The way this show is written, I wouldn't be surprised if Brad Bell himself hasn't decided who's the father yet.

Edited by Kerri Okie
  • Love 4

Quinn is BSC!  It's one thing to hold Liam hostage while he has a brain injury.  That is bad enough.  But to screw him?  When she knows he hates her and is basically afraid of her?  Yikes.  Wait till $Bill finds out.

• Love 8

Every once in a while, every soap has to have a batch of babies that can then go offscreen and come back 7 or 8 years later as angry teens, so I kind of hoped Nicole's kid would survive.  Especially if she decided after a year or two that she wanted her child back and if she had to take Rick too to get it, she would.  I wonder if that was what they had planned before they realized the actress wasn't quite up to it?   

I think Quinn wants to trap him with a baby so her wanting to actually get him to marry her is possible. At the end of this story Liam should be running from Quinn with a crucifix.

• Love 1
Petunia13, on 12 Feb 2016 - 7:29 PM, said:Petunia13, on 12 Feb 2016 - 7:29 PM, said:

I've got money on Ridge's Super Sperm crossing the finish line ahead of the French vasectomy and Thomas's Rape Night Love Fest.

Petunia13, on 12 Feb 2016 - 7:29 PM, said:Petunia13, on 12 Feb 2016 - 7:29 PM, said:

I don't mind the short beachy wave thing she's attempting; it's kinda cute sometimes. It's the blonde over-processing; cringe-worthy on big screen HD. LG needs to stop pretending she's a blonde.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

Maybe it was to show that the two that really should be in bed together is Quinn and Wyatt.

Hey why not?  Is anything off limits anymore?

I'm sure if Bell really believed he could get away with it, he would have Game of Throned these two by now! Granted, on GoT it's a brother and sister together but still!

Then again, he would have hooked up Stephanie and Ridge back in the day if he thought he could get away with it, because that was the original recipe sick mother/son obsession!

• Love 3

I hope she doesn't make her hair color more blonde, a little darker would help. Also, I think she can pull off short hair like Mary Beth Evans. 

I believe this baby will be Ridge too. 

• Love 2
Maybe it was to show that the two that really should be in bed together is Quinn and Wyatt.

I'm still not convinced Wyatt is Bill's son since there was no DNA test. It's possible he's not Quinn's son either. Maybe she stole him as a baby.

She probably will marry him too. I see a cabin wedding occurring.

Yep. Wonder how she'll get him to sign the marriage license since he thinks they're already married?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Every once in a while, every soap has to have a batch of babies that can then go offscreen and come back 7 or 8 years later as angry teens, so I kind of hoped Nicole's kid would survive. Especially if she decided after a year or two that she wanted her child back and if she had to take Rick too to get it, she would. I wonder if that was what they had planned before they realized the actress wasn't quite up to it?

Reign Edwards is not Oscar talent by any stretch, but she's far from the worst actress to grace this show.

As for children, the show had to invent it's first real teen scene from scratch in the mid 90s, headed by Jessica Forrester (Ivy's much older and never once mentioned half sister). Suffice it to say the formative years of Brooke's older children along with CJ were far more memorable, even with Amber stealing that spotlight.

That said, Rick is the oldest of the show's legacy children so it's about high time he pops a baby out with someone. Lol.

• Love 4

For the moment, it's Schrodinger's baby.  Until that baby is born and someone decides to do a DNA test, it could equally be Thomas's or Ridge's.  Even then, it's nothing to change the paternity down the line at the drop of another DNA sample, which will probably happen some day, maybe years from now.  Especially if you consider that half of Thomas's DNA comes from Ridge, a mix up in the lab is a no-brainer.  The way this show is written, I wouldn't be surprised if Brad Bell himself hasn't decided who's the father yet.

It will be bizarre if this show is simultaneously doing two storylines that GH has been doing just ahead of them.  We've got Quinn sleeping with an amnesiac Liam after Liz slept with amnesiac Jason.  On GH, it's believed that Sonny fathered Ava's baby (Ava being his son Morgan's girlfriend at the time, and she and Sonny had a quickie in a crypt), but a lot of viewers think we'll find out soon that Morgan's mother tampered with the paternity test and it's really his baby.  We have the reverse here - son having a cringe-worthy night with his father's girlfriend, followed by the baby being believed to be the son's, but, will likely end up to be the father's.  

I know soaps recycle the same stories over and over, but it's weird to have two shows running two stories so close together like this.  

I'm still not convinced Wyatt is Bill's son since there was no DNA test. It's possible he's not Quinn's son either. Maybe she stole him as a baby.

Who needs a DNA test when you have sword necklaces? 

• Love 7

It will be bizarre if this show is simultaneously doing two storylines that GH has been doing just ahead of them.  We've got Quinn sleeping with an amnesiac Liam after Liz slept with amnesiac Jason.  On GH, it's believed that Sonny fathered Ava's baby (Ava being his son Morgan's girlfriend at the time, and she and Sonny had a quickie in a crypt), but a lot of viewers think we'll find out soon that Morgan's mother tampered with the paternity test and it's really his baby.  We have the reverse here - son having a cringe-worthy night with his father's girlfriend, followed by the baby being believed to be the son's, but, will likely end up to be the father's.  

I know soaps recycle the same stories over and over, but it's weird to have two shows running two stories so close together like this.  

Who needs a DNA test when you have sword necklaces? 

Re GH and Jason, so not the same!  Quinn tried several times to kill Liam.  He hates her. He fears her.  Not the same story with Liz and Jason.

I would be happy to have seen Quinn and Liam hook up ... under any other circumstance. So yeah, I'll squawk away. Frankly, if the best the writers can do is produce a storyline featuring Quinn as a rapist (and we'd term it that if the genders were swapped) - then I feel sorry for them.

It would have been super easy for them to write just about anything else and get these two together. Quinn and Liam could have been forced to work together and both find themselves attracted and repulsed by the attraction. And then one night during a late work session ...

While I respect yours (and others) opinion, I do not see it as "rape". IMO, rape is all about aggression, and possibly even hate...not just sex. Manipulation, yes. Rape, no.

And because of all that went down between Liam & Quinn prior to their current storyline, there's no way in hell your scenario would work re: unforeseen attraction. Again, just my opinion, but I don't think Liam could get passed Quinn's prior machinations.

• Love 2

Well, goodness me! It's just rape, rape, rape anymore on this cholera-laced sewage puddle of a so-called soap opera. Does anyone in the writer's room comprehend the concept of consent? Signs point to no. I'd like to see Chris McKenna portray a sex crimes investigator who transforms the lives of Quinn and Thomas into living hellscapes, but I doubt Bell is capable of that level of awareness.

Can anyone point me to an establishment offering psychic steam-cleanings? I feel like I need to watch the show wearing a hazmat suit.

• Love 9

While I respect yours (and others) opinion, I do not see it as "rape". IMO, rape is all about aggression, and possibly even hate...not just sex. Manipulation, yes. Rape, no.

And because of all that went down between Liam & Quinn prior to their current storyline, there's no way in hell your scenario would work re: unforeseen attraction. Again, just my opinion, but I don't think Liam could get passed Quinn's prior machinations.

We will have to agree to disagree because rape is not just about aggression. It can be about aggression of course, but rape is also about control and manipulation. When someone is not in their right mind, they cannot give consent. I'm betting if Bill kidnapped a brain injured Hope and was pretending they were married and then had sex with her, we'd be calling it rape. Not sure why it doesn't apply equally when it's happening to a male character.

I think my scenario would work because these writers feel no obligation to explain or lay the ground work for anything. Besides many a soap character has gotten past far worse things than Quinn has done.

• Love 5

Re GH and Jason, so not the same!  Quinn tried several times to kill Liam.  He hates her. He fears her.  Not the same story with Liz and Jason.

The specific details aren't the same, of course, but the general outline - an amnesiac is living with a woman who knows his real life and is lying to him to keep him with her for her own reasons.  

• Love 3

Sick. heartless. Cruel. Disgusting. These are just some of the words I would use to describe Quinn's latest scheme for Wyatt at Liam's expense. In just a couple of weeks, Quinn has done the impossible: made me feel sorry for Liam. Heaven knows I'm no Liam fan, but what Quinn is doing to him-and Wyatt, for that matter-isn't just cruel, it's downright criminal. I don't give a shit what brad Bell nor Scott Clifton call it unless they call it for what it is: RAPE. What Quinn has done to Liam is even worse than what Thomas did to Caroline because at least Thomas didn't hold Caroline prisoner. Instead of getting Liam proper medical attention like any decent human being would have, Quinn chose to take advantage of Liam mentally, emotionally and now sexually. Liam has made some huge mistakes, whether it was jumping to conclusions after catching Steffy and Wyatt together, which probably wouldn't have happened in the first place if  Liam hadn't felt the need to put Ivy on the plane back to Australia before she was well enough to travel after her latest head injury, but none of that justifies what Quinn has done.

If The MoFos In Charge (TMFIC, for short) had to get Quinn & Liam together, there are posters here who have come up with much better scenarios than this, from hatesex to booty calls, which may have been tacky, but at least they would have been mutual and legal, neither of which apply to Quinn's raping Liam. Quinn's childhood is irrelevant. Like I say, "Being hurt as a child is not a license to hurt others as an adult." There are plenty of people  who have suffered just as much or more than Quinn who have turned out much better than she has. I also don't hate Deacon. Quinn would deserve better than him if she was better than him but she's not, by a long shot. Deacon's silence doesn't let Quinn off the hook. Because of Quinn's interference, both Wyatt and Liam are in relationships based on lies and they don't even know it.

I'm not letting Wyatt & Steffy off the hook, either. Once again, Wyatt's involved with one of Liam's leftovers, which means he'll get hurt again, which, as much as I hate to say it, serves him right. To call Quinn's obsession with Wyatt's love life unhealthy is an understatement. Quinn should want Wyatt to be with the right woman for the right reasons, not play second fiddle to Liam for the umpteenth time. Wyatt knows deep inside that Steffy's not over Liam & so does Steffy, but they hooked up anyway, which is pathetic on so many levels. When it comes to fast, Usain Bolt has nothing on Wyatt & Steffy. Liam had way less choice in the matter than Wyatt & Steffy. The one person who has hurt Wyatt the most isn't Bill, Liam nor Ivy; It's Quinn. When the truth comes out, not only will Wyatt be devastated, if Liam thought that he had something to do with it, I wouldn't blame him. Everytime Wyatt  has let Quinn back in his life he's regretted it and this time he should cut her out of it oncve and for all, for her sake and his own.  

• Love 7

We will have to agree to disagree because rape is not just about aggression. It can be about aggression of course, but rape is also about control and manipulation. When someone is not in their right mind, they cannot give consent. I'm betting if Bill kidnapped a brain injured Hope and was pretending they were married and then had sex with her, we'd be calling it rape. Not sure why it doesn't apply equally when it's happening to a male character.

I think my scenario would work because these writers feel no obligation to explain or lay the ground work for anything. Besides many a soap character has gotten past far worse things than Quinn has done.

I remembered catching a glimpse of the Todd and Margaret story on my tv.  After kidnapping Todd, Margret make it clear to him that she want to have a child.  If Todd refused, then she will kill Blair, his ex-wife and his children.  In order to keep his family safe, Todd eventually had sex with Margaret.  So even if the victim give consent, it is still rape.

Yeah man raped by woman can't happen because it is a mockery of Clint Eastwood's legacy - the stereotypical view of genders. 

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 3

I remembered catching a glimpse of the Todd and Margaret story on my tv.  After kidnapping Todd, Margret make it clear to him that she want to have a child.  If Todd refused, then she will kill Blair, his ex-wife and his children.  In order to keep his family safe, Todd eventually had sex with Margaret.  So even if the victim give consent, it is still rape.

Yeah man raped by woman can't happen because it is a mockery of Clint Eastwood's legacy - the stereotypical view of genders. 

Not to get too off topic, but the worst was when, on GH, Jax was kidnapped and forced to have sex with his female captor to protect his family.  His wife essentially viewed it as cheating, and she and her male BFF laughed at the idea of Jax being raped by a woman.  It was so very, very gross.  

I swear, all three soaps I watch (this, GH, and Y&R) are at points where it's sometimes really hard to figure out why I'm hanging in there.  I guess I'm hanging in for TK's return and Detective Hard-on here.  

Also, is Ivy just really and truly gone now?  

• Love 4

Quick question......has Liam ever asked what his last name is?

Nope, he hasn't asked for his last name, or his job, or his car, or his phone.  (What millennial doesn't ask for their phone?)  He hasn't asked about why no friends or family are calling with their concern, or how come he isn't seeing a doctor or taking any medicine.

So Liam wakes up in a remote cabin, with no phone, no extra clothing, no car, no wallet (presumably, or he'd know his real name).  The only person he's seen is a woman - old enough to be his mother - who's claiming to be his wife.  Even though he has a serious head injury, she shows no urge to get him medical help, and actually leaves him alone for long stretches while he goes to work.  And he doesn't think any of this is odd?  He just jumps into bed with her at the earliest opportunity?

Even Liam isn't this stupid.

• Love 11

Wow, I got out in time.  Sometimes I catch a few minutes while I'm getting ready for work, and I usually quickly change the channel to cartoons or something.  I don't care what Maya and Rick are doing, ever.  The show can pretend that only rainbows shoot out of both of their asses, but I remember, Show.  I remember.

I wish Sasha would just get her bunny boiling on, and go completely eyes spinning crazy. She could kidnap Rick, or Zende or both.  Keep them drugged and have her way with them while sending out pictures of them doing it to their significant others and to whatever gossip rag $Bill is publishing.  Why not?  Its what all the cool kids are doing now.

I guess we shouldn't be too surprised by the latest Fuller Foolery, Wyatt first "fell in love" with Hope when she hit her head on a rock and was passed out cold.  Instead of calling 911, he smooched her back to consciousness! He learnt it from his Mama!

Things have gotten really gross on this show.  But I still enjoy the reactions and analysis from everyone on here.  Even when their opinions or their perceptions differ from mine, its still entertaining and way more well thought out than anything on the show.

• Love 8

Not to get too off topic, but the worst was when, on GH, Jax was kidnapped and forced to have sex with his female captor to protect his family.  His wife essentially viewed it as cheating, and she and her male BFF laughed at the idea of Jax being raped by a woman.  It was so very, very gross.  

I swear, all three soaps I watch (this, GH, and Y&R) are at points where it's sometimes really hard to figure out why I'm hanging in there.  I guess I'm hanging in for TK's return and Detective Hard-on here.  

Also, is Ivy just really and truly gone now?  

They say, once a fan, always a fan. 

I am anticipating TK`s return and the new guy`s arrival too. I hope tptb will wrap up this baby story because I am tired of Ridge and Caroline having the same conversations over and over.  As for the new guy, I hope they give some good materials to work with (please no stupid triangles). 

I think AB`s taking extend time off work and come back later.  

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 1

Nope, he hasn't asked for his last name, or his job, or his car, or his phone. (What millennial doesn't ask for their phone?) He hasn't asked about why no friends or family are calling with their concern, or how come he isn't seeing a doctor or taking any medicine.

So Liam wakes up in a remote cabin, with no phone, no extra clothing, no car, no wallet (presumably, or he'd know his real name). The only person he's seen is a woman - old enough to be his mother - who's claiming to be his wife. Even though he has a serious head injury, she shows no urge to get him medical help, and actually leaves him alone for long stretches while he goes to work. And he doesn't think any of this is odd? He just jumps into bed with her at the earliest opportunity?

Even Liam isn't this stupid.

The beauty of convenient plot point writing!

• Love 5

The beauty of convenient plot point writing!

Oh please! Why would anyone in his situation wonder about his name or things like that! Silly viewers. If he actually asked those questions, how would the writers get to the all important rape sex?!?

• Love 10

Of course it was rape and I cannot believe this is even up for debate. 

Liam did not consent to this because his consent is predicated on the irrefutable fact that HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS.

Under any other circumstances, he wouldn't have touched Quinn with a thousand foot pole nor let her touch him. He's only in the same house as her because of his current medical state and being falsely imprisoned by Quinn. This is a woman who tried to KILL him and yet that fact nor the blinking lights fact I just posted (that he has AMNESIA!!!, not to mention what else he has due to a likely hematoma) leads someone to a different conclusion. I just cannot with that and I'm honestly pretty damn disgusted right now. And I don't believe for one second that Quinn is suddenly all in love with Liam.

She has hated him from the moment she set eyes on him and realized he was the obstacle preventing Wyatt from having Hope. As already noted, she tried to kill him on more than one occasion (the steam room, the sword incident are just two and IIRC, there are more - one incident is one too many and you could easily argue her not getting him the medical attention he so desperately needs right now is attempted murder).  So even though I am not one to believe rape = aggression nonsense, she's already proven to show aggression (which is putting it mildly) on Liam multiple times now. 

But even if I were to concede, which I do not, that Quinn loves him, that doesn't negate the rape. Who the hell cares what the rapist thinks? As if their loving their victim makes any difference? I'm sure husbands who committed marital rape before it was considered a crime (and even after) loved their wives, too. Sure they did.

If you define love as lying, manipulating, misleading, and ultimately victimizing someone, then yes, I suppose Quinn does love Liam. She's loving him to death. That's not love in my book and I think this is all about doing whatever she can to keep Liam and Steffy apart. 

Most of all, I'm disgusted that TPTB that continue to shove rape down our throats and call that entertainment. Of course, by watching, I feel like I'm aiding and abetting, so I think I'll just tune out til Detective Hardon turns up and maybe not even then.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 16