Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

One belly rubber left. They're only a couple of months apart aren't they?

I think that baby will end up a tock, probably when Nicole walks in on Zende exhibiting his FWB rights with Sasha Not-So-Fierce.

• Love 4
(edited)

Rick is the prince of whining babies and Brooke is the queen of shit stirring or being passive aggressive. Brooke is like a nuclear meltdown where the aftermath is worse than the event. Brooke just had to add fuel to the rift between Ridge and Rick as well as telling Bill he was the love of her life. Even if Katie didn't hear her saying that, it still gave Bill hope for dining at the Inn of The Golden Cooter.

Next we are going to hear Rick whining that Ridge and Caroline had the baby before him and Nicole/Maya. If I was Brooke, I would be insulted that my house wasn't good enough for Rick. Aren't they both mansions?

I'm glad that Ridge and Caroline had a water birth. I found it very endearing and it was very well done.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 9
(edited)

My DirectTV description for today's episode: "Brooke accidentally gives Rick damaging info about Ridge" (slightly paraphrased, but "accidentally" was definitely in there).

Today's episode: Brooke, peering around the room, to make sure that the office door is shut for the first time ever, then lowers her voice and says to Rick, "well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Ridge had a vasectomy", then proceeds to tell Rick every bit of information that she knows about Ridge's anatomy, most of which I'd forgotten over the last few months. 

Um, who writes the description? I was waiting for an accidental spilling, but Brooke just opened her big mouth. Now I'm mad twice!

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 10

Rick is the prince of whining babies and Brooke is the queen of shit stirring or being passive aggressive. Brooke is like a nuclear meltdown where the aftermath is worse than the event. Brooke just had to add fuel to the rift between Ridge and Rick as well as telling Bill he was the love of her life. Even if Katie didn't hear her saying that, it still gave Bill hope for dining at the Inn of The Golden Cooter.

Brooke telling Rick the circumstances of Ridge's vasectomy: "This is just between us." -- Yeah, Rick isn't the least bit interested in that personal tidbit Brooke was dying to share with the whole world. Once Rick puts his mind to it, he's sure to shake out the winner of the Forrester Division: Who's the Daddy? Sweepstakes.

• Love 5

Brooke telling Rick the circumstances of Ridge's vasectomy: "This is just between us." -- Yeah, Rick isn't the least bit interested in that personal tidbit Brooke was dying to share with the whole world. Once Rick puts his mind to it, he's sure to shake out the winner of the Forrester Division: Who's the Daddy? Sweepstakes.

Especially since Caroline cheated on him with Ridge. He'll probably invoke the "if (s)he cheats with you (s)he'll cheat on you" principle.
  • Love 4

Could there be anyone who is less self aware and more self centered than Rick.

It's not so much a contest for the lowest common denominator as a cyclical survival challenge: Ridge, Caroline, Brooke, Maya, Nicole, Thomas, Steffy, Liam, Wyatt, Quinn, $Bill, Katie, Julius Avant, Zende, Ivy, Eric ...

• Love 1

Especially since Caroline cheated on him with Ridge. He'll probably invoke the "if (s)he cheats with you (s)he'll cheat on you" principle.

Rick wouldn't be out of line pointing out Caroline's disloyalty to him in their marriage.

• Love 3

Rick wouldn't be out of line pointing out Caroline's disloyalty to him in their marriage.

And after her kiss he wasted no time sticking his D in Maya. BEFORE he was divorced. And he shot a damn gun at her. So people in wandering penis houses shouldn't throw bullets stones.

• Love 10

And after her kiss he wasted no time sticking his D in Maya. BEFORE he was divorced. And he shot a damn gun at her. So people in wandering penis houses shouldn't throw bullets stones.

Well, since Rick stomps around like he's 5, he'll then invoke the "but she did it FIRST!" principle :)
  • Love 6

Go ahead and shoot me now, but that baby was creepy-looking.  It looked like it was at least a few months old.

That was the cleanest birth I've ever seen, even for being underwater. At least when Bridget and Hope were born, they looked wrinkled and bloody. (I don't recall RJ being born at home, but anyway.)

WTG, Brooke. Is she trying to give Rick ammo, or is there just a little touch of sour grapes about Ridge being happy and starting a new family with a younger model?

Will we be seeing an appearance by JJ and CC? That would be great!

Gotta love Katie. Bottoms up even before the kid arrives!

Thomas is looking very angelic, basking in the glow of atonement. NOT.

• Love 6

Go ahead and shoot me now, but that baby was creepy-looking.  That was the cleanest birth I've ever seen, even for being underwater.

Come join me in the hand basket to hell. As soon as I saw that baby's face, Mr. Magoo came to mind. I really envied that clean birth. During my 3 birthing experiences I was in a hospital bed cursing out the nursing staff for taking so long with my epidural. Hubby got some bad words thrown his way too.
  • Love 8

Got caught up on last week's episodes.

I thought Katie's dialog, (and HT's portrayal), was perfect as an alcoholic. And Brooke the self-procllaimed one-week alcoholic was absolutely clueless and acted as though she was having a conversation with a sober person. I thought that was some deep and accurate writing. Hope I wasn't reading too much into it. It was over the top that Katie drank right out of a broken crystal decanter there in her own home that undoubtedly has a fine assortment of unbroken drinking vessels. Glass shards and other bottles of assorted booze aside. When she picked it up I thought she was going to slit her wrist, and not to die but as a cry for attention and to manipulate Bill and Brooke some more.

• Love 5

Got caught up on last week's episodes.

I thought Katie's dialog, (and HT's portrayal), was perfect as an alcoholic. And Brooke the self-procllaimed one-week alcoholic was absolutely clueless and acted as though she was having a conversation with a sober person. I thought that was some deep and accurate writing. Hope I wasn't reading too much into it. It was over the top that Katie drank right out of a broken crystal decanter there in her own home that undoubtedly has a fine assortment of unbroken drinking vessels. Glass shards and other bottles of assorted booze aside. When she picked it up I thought she was going to slit her wrist, and not to die but as a cry for attention and to manipulate Bill and Brooke some more.

So did I. Or, that she get so drunk that she'd stumble and fall onto some broken glass and Bill would come home to find her in a pool of blood.

I meant to add, why did Caroline give birth in her clothes? They looked terribly uncomfortable and pretty tight and restricting, even for wear on a non-pregnant body. I can't imagine pregnancy-swollen boobs in that flimsy black racer-back bra-camisole thing she had on underneath the straining tank top. Anyway, why the sudden modesty by the writers? Those two showed a lot more skin during their paint-by-numbers-in-the-nude scenes.

Sometimes I try to think of scenes replayed with RM as Ridge. It either makes me a little wistful, or I laugh. Today was definitely a day where TK and LG were really bringing full game. Excellent! OTOH, some recent episodes have just begged for a growl of, "Riiiiiick!" That would have been just the icing on portrait-gate.

• Love 8

A baby pool seems so ordinary & poor. Shouldn't a Forrester baby be born in a bathtub with gaudy gold fixtures?

I can't wait to watch Nicole also having a water birth and Maya and Rick sitting in the pool with her.

• Love 12

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, but the show taking its time to make Caroline's home birth so artsy and pretty and lovey-dovey with her hubby seriously made me wonder if they're indeed going to (down the line, no doubt, as I already suspected would have to happen) make it Ridge's child after all.  That just seemed like a lot of effort to go through for the birth of a child whose paternity is currently in doubt.

OTOH, that was a distant as hell second to my eyeroll when Brooke, Queen of Boundaries, blabbed to Rick about Ridge's vasectomy.  It had to come out, but damn.

• Love 9

Sometimes I try to think of scenes replayed with RM as Ridge. It either makes me a little wistful, or I laugh. Today was definitely a day where TK and LG were really bringing full game. Excellent! OTOH, some recent episodes have just begged for a growl of, "Riiiiiick!" That would have been just the icing on portrait-gate.

<snerk>

The ring for my son is Rrrron Moss saying, "Motherrrrr!"

The ring for my daughter is, "Mmmmmmooootherrrr!"

It's a fine distinction, but dicernable.

• Love 11

Next we are going to hear Rick whining that Ridge and Caroline had the baby before him and Nicole/Maya. If I was Brooke, I would be insulted that my house wasn't good enough for Rick. Aren't they both mansions?

Yeah, I wish Brooke would say "What's wrong with this place, the place you grew up in? If it's not good enough for you feel free to move."

• Love 11

I can't wait to watch Nicole also having a water birth and Maya and Rick sitting in the pool with her.

That made me snort laugh.

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, but the show taking its time to make Caroline's home birth so artsy and pretty and lovey-dovey with her hubby seriously made me wonder if they're indeed going to (down the line, no doubt, as I already suspected would have to happen) make it Ridge's child after all.  That just seemed like a lot of effort to go through for the birth of a child whose paternity is currently in doubt.

OTOH, that was a distant as hell second to my eyeroll when Brooke, Queen of Boundaries, blabbed to Rick about Ridge's vasectomy.  It had to come out, but damn.

Considering that baby was only six or seven months' baked, of course, the baby will be Ridge's magical miracle baby, 

• Love 4

While I don't condone Rick's actions after he learned of the affair, let's be clear that it was an affair -  it wasn't just "a kiss" or even "a couple of kisses." It was a months' long affair where not only was there plenty of kissing/making out, there was the flirting and the emotional aspect and lying/deceiving about the affair but also the fact that Ridge couldn't draw all of which Rick had the right to know from the stance of husband and business leader. And Caroline kept the emotional part of the affair going even after she professed to Rick that she wanted to save her marriage. 

They both come off badly but to say Rick did all of this in response to a kiss? No.

• Love 2

Spoilers for week of March 14th -  March Madness begins this week so only episodes for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Two blasts from Liam's past return....

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9276327/1/

Monday March 14
Episode directed by: Heather Tom.
Characters include: Bill, Liam, Quinn, Steffy, Thomas, Wyatt, and Deacon.
One of the sets: Quinn's cabin

More info here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9497942&...
and here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9497943&...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday and Friday, March 17 & 18:

B&B is preempted due to basketball.

http://itsonlythesoaps.blogspot.com/2016/03/ncaa-b...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newspaper soaps column preview
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Coming for the week of March 14th
Someone plots a murder.

http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_7dadcd...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casting update

Wednesday, March 16
Kim Matula makes a guest appearance as Hope Logan.
source: Digest.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Spoilers from www.theTVwatercooler.com

Monday (March 14)
• Quinn devises a plan to dispose of any incriminating witnesses in her kidnapping of Liam.

Tuesday (March 15)
• Steffy wastes no time in confronting Ivy about Liam after Ivy returns from Australia.

(undated - either Tues or Wed)
• Steffy shares her new theory about Liam's whereabouts with Thomas.

Wednesday (March 16)
• Bill welcomes Wyatt back into the boardroom at Spencer Publications.
• Does Steffy think Liam is with Hope?

• Love 2

OMG, I actually gasped when I read this. It sounds like something out of The Handmaid's Tale.

Per the spoilers it sounds like Hope's appearance may only be via Skype or at least split screen on the phone. Thank goodness for small favors. (Must say though, I'm looking forward to seeing KM on Unreal. That is one dark show, especially if you're not a fan of the Bachelor franchise.)

• Love 2
(edited)

The ring for my son is Rrrron Moss saying, "Motherrrrr!"

The ring for my daughter is, "Mmmmmmooootherrrr!"

It's a fine distinction, but dicernable.

REALLY??? That...is...AWESOME!!!

ETA: I hate that freaking March Madness crap :(

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

REALLY??? That...is...AWESOME!!!

ETA: I hate that freaking March Madness crap :(

I've got great kids -- She's not on the pole and he's not on the pipe (To misappropriate Chris Rock) -- but there was a time where the exasperation was pretty evenly distributed.

My son's ring for me is the shark music from Jaws, and my daughter's is The Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner.

• Love 7

Rick, after hearing Ridge and Caroline's baby boy was born: "Mossimo Marone has another grandchild. Maybe I should call him..."

I wish he would call Mossimo ... Anything to break up the monotony of the faux-Happy Family.

• Love 6

Rick, after hearing Ridge and Caroline's baby boy was born: "Mossimo Marone has another grandchild. Maybe I should call him..."

I know it's not possible since we saw that Brooke and Eric were together and Ridge firmly with Caroline when Rick was conceived, but how I wish that there was a chance for Ridge to end up being Rick's biological father so Rick would lose his 'Marone' playing card with Ridge and know how it feels to have your parentage upended. Bonus points that Ridge is his dad AND he's a Marone so has to suck on THAT big ole lemon.

I'm sick of his playing the blood card with Ridge. Really wish Zende would tell him to cut it out with that crap. If Ridge isn't a Forrester, then neither is he.

• Love 14
(edited)

I'm sick of his playing the blood card with Ridge.

I definitely, absolutely, positively do not believe that it takes "blood" to make someone family. However, I'd love to see him play it with Steffy, after all her MONTHS of whining that Rick is a *gasp* LOGAN, totally discounting that he's a Forrester as well. Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

I definitely, absolutely, positively do not believe that it takes "blood" to make someone family. However, I'd love to see him play it with Steffy, after all her MONTHS of whining that Rick is a *gasp* LOGAN, totally discounting that he's a Forrester as well.

This.  Steffy whining on about Eric's child not being part of the Forrester family was so bizarre and obnoxious. 

• Love 6

I don't always DVR the show, but when I do, I wear out the FF on my remote. But, when I don't, I'm wearing out the mute button. Solution: Either cut out Rick's tongue or turn him into Marcel Marceau. Why does Rick even give two shits about Ridges other sons? Do you actually think he gives two shits about Nicole? In addition, why does Brooke have to go on and on about how much Ridge's baby is a miracle? Is it early onset dementia where Brooke has to keep repeating herself? Or maybe it's Bell's dementia where he keeps writing the same lines day after day.

• Love 9
TobinAlbers, on 09 Mar 2016 - 1:51 PM, said:

I know it's not possible since we saw that Brooke and Eric were together and Ridge firmly with Caroline when Rick was conceived, but how I wish that there was a chance for Ridge to end up being Rick's biological father so Rick would lose his 'Marone' playing card with Ridge and know how it feels to have your parentage upended. Bonus points that Ridge is his dad AND he's a Marone so has to suck on THAT big ole lemon.

I'm sick of his playing the blood card with Ridge. Really wish Zende would tell him to cut it out with that crap. If Ridge isn't a Forrester, then neither is he.

The Bell family have been obsessed about bloodlines/bloodrights from day one. Stephanie was written neurotically preoccupied with whom her children were mating with and her own royal Douglas pedigree.  

Do I care that Ridge's paternal sperm donor is Massimo Marone? Ridge being a blood Marone deserves an asterisk next to his name and that's about all. For the sheer number of people the Forrester family have switched partners with, they are charter members of the Beverly Hillbilly Hall of Fame as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't change that after Ridge's paternity was made public, he embraced Massimo as his father and left Forrester Creations to become Vice Chairman of Marone Industries. A few Brooke/Nickinsane convolutions later and Ridge was back at Forrester Creations in the bosom of the Forrester's, choosing Eric as Dad.

• Love 7

I'm caught up for the week, and I have to say that was the LEAST touching birth scene I have ever witnessed. Watching those two nitwits sitting in that kiddie pool in their regular clothes made the whole thing rather comical. I know Ridge wants to keep Thomas away, but that "no, there are too many people in the room" (yeah, 3 instead of 2, huge difference!) excuse was lamer than lame.

• Love 7

How many anvils had to drop today to point Thomas being that kid's father? BTW, that poor baby has only been alive for an hour or so and already he's "that kid." And BTW, it didn't look any more appealing today in it's onesie and knit cap.

I'd love it if Rick would call Mossimo on the sly. I know that there's zero chance the character will show up, but it would stir things up. Speaking of, why does Rick keep making pointed remarks about RJ to Brooke? What was her "maybe if ..." comment today about her relationship(s) with Ridge. Surely, those two aren't going to end up together? When Rick mentioned RJ, I wanted him to throw Jack's name in the ring, as well. Why not? He was on a malicious roll.

WHAAAA!  Whaaaa!  Whaaa! What about MY baby? Isn't s/he going to be in the spotlight? Has granddaddy already forgotten????  No. And he will soon. Because I'm sure Nicole's gonna tock.

When's Taylor going to send her words of congrats and a big old bouquet for Mom? LOL!  She's probably off wherever, sucking on Katie's leftover lemon pith.

I was really disappointed that there was no drunken Katie scene. And, wasn't the phrase "xxxx or BUST!" more or a 70s-80s thing? I am sure that it wasn't even a saying when Ridge was an infant. I'll be generous that estimate he was born in the (early) 60s. That stupid baby tshirt was just, well, stupid, and it looked too clean and new to have been worn by a baby. /eyeroll.

• Love 5

I wish he would call Mossimo ... Anything to break up the monotony of the faux-Happy Family.

Just before Rick said that I was thinking, "Somebody should tell Taylor she's a grandmother." Assuming that big pink frog was Thomas'.... it looks more like Steffy than anybody.

• Love 2
grisgris, on 09 Mar 2016 - 8:10 PM, said:

How many anvils had to drop today to point Thomas being that kid's father? BTW, that poor baby has only been alive for an hour or so and already he's "that kid." And BTW, it didn't look any more appealing today in it's onesie and knit cap.

I'm still on the Ridge's Super Sperm vanquishes French Vasectomy and sundry Penis Flytrap issues to impregnate Caroline.

I think the anvil is Thomas finding out about the vasectomy, starts flapping his gums about maybe he's the father of That Kid, and the whole Rape Night/Ridge and Caroline Parenting That Kid As Their Child becomes public. Thomas 'change' seizes and reverses to being an ass. Ridge makes My Castle My Rules noises. Caroline cries piteously. And the whole bunch of them march into the DNA Express Lane with That Kid.

grisgris, on 09 Mar 2016 - 8:10 PM, said:

I'd love it if Rick would call Mossimo on the sly. I know that there's zero chance the character will show up, but it would stir things up. Speaking of, why does Rick keep making pointed remarks about RJ to Brooke? What was her "maybe if ..." comment today about her relationship(s) with Ridge. Surely, those two aren't going to end up together? When Rick mentioned RJ, I wanted him to throw Jack's name in the ring, as well. Why not? He was on a malicious roll.

Mossimo chewing the scenery would be fun.

Rick is resentful of all the other men Brooke was busy fulfilling her DESTINY! after Eric. Pointing out that Ridge's son with her (R.J.) is nowhere to be seen is one of Rick's passive aggressive instruments he likes to use against Brooke when she softens her opinion of Ridge.

For all the twaddle Brooke spouts about the Wonder of Motherhood/Babies Are a Miracle/Children Are a Blessing, I've never understood how she let R.J. and Jack walk away and no returns. R.J. doesn't even come home for holidays or on summer break.

• Love 7

I don't always DVR the show, but when I do, I wear out the FF on my remote. But, when I don't, I'm wearing out the mute button. Solution: Either cut out Rick's tongue or turn him into Marcel Marceau. Why does Rick even give two shits about Ridges other sons?

It's not as if Ricky's mother is involved in RJ's life, is it? When was the last time Brooke saw her son?

• Love 5

I'm caught up for the week, and I have to say that was the LEAST touching birth scene I have ever witnessed. Watching those two nitwits sitting in that kiddie pool in their regular clothes made the whole thing rather comical. I know Ridge wants to keep Thomas away, but that "no, there are too many people in the room" (yeah, 3 instead of 2, huge difference!) excuse was lamer than lame.

The whole thing looked like a bad Lifetime movie scene and the lack of dialogue wasn't touching, it was well, the writers are really lazy this week. The street clothes (including Caroline still having her shoes on when she was on the bed), the perfect hair and makeup, and the delivery of the decidedly-3-months-old baby was laughable at best and not in a good way. And this is terrible and I know I'm going to hell, but that baby? Not the cutest. Whoever said Mr. Magoo was right. I'll see myself to the corner now.

Andplusalso, when I think Ridge is being a dick to Thomas who deserves to be dicked over from now until eternity, TPTB are doing it wrong. It also pissed me off that Steffy was fawning all over her new widdle brudder when she never gave two shits about RJ who is probably kicking around a soccer ball in that crappy park (aka Ridge and Katie's park of wuv). 

• Love 7

Ugh. This stupid WTD storyline makes no sense. She could've had an in-utero test done months ago and had this squared away. I must say I wasn't moved by the birth scene at all. I had a water birth, and I just had on a sports bra. I started off with more on and as the contractions got closer, I was coming out of everything. I will give Bell points for allowing Caroline to catch her son.

I blame Bell and his minions for the idiotic writing. I'd be rooting more for Thomas if they hadn't turned him in to such a jackass. Bell, wrap this storyline up.

I'm definitely not feeling nu-Ridge. His entitlement is mind boggling. King of the castle and head of the family? Umm Eric isn't dead. Senile and unattached to any outcome, but the old man is still alive.

And how long does he thing he'll be able to keep Thomas away? Is he afraid he will see that kid and just know? Ridge, did you learn nothing during all the our baby speeches?

• Love 5

Ugh. This stupid WTD storyline makes no sense. She could've had an in-utero test done months ago and had this squared away. I must say I wasn't moved by the birth scene at all. I had a water birth, and I just had on a sports bra. I started off with more on and as the contractions got closer, I was coming out of everything. I will give Bell points for allowing Caroline to catch her son.

Since you had one yourself I'm wondering...did you often change positions like Caroline did? I was curious if that was something that's really done or something the show made up.

And how long does he thing he'll be able to keep Thomas away?

Right? I think it would have been better if he went up with Steffy and Eric, at least there would have been others with him. What's preventing him from sauntering upstairs by himself? Or is Ridge guarding the steps 24/7?
  • Love 1

To answer LittleIggy's question about the last time we saw RJ, the last time that I remember seeing him was when $Bill was engaged to Brooke, and $ gave RJ the sword necklace, since he was considered a "Spencer Man" then. There may have been a brief appearance at some point, but that is the last big scene I remember from him, and I actually think it might've been a Skype conversation.

The thing that bothered me about the Caroline post-birth glow - let me preface this by saying that right now, I'm 36 weeks pregnant, and there will be a conglomeration of people from both my biological family (TM PRick) and my husband's biological family at the hospital when I give birth, so I'm totally seeing myself in this situation - was that Ridge decided that only 2 people could see her, and those 2 people happened to be his father and his daughter. Now, I will be full of drugs when I give birth to my son in a few weeks, and unlike Caroline, I'll be feeling no pain, but I didn't hear Caroline complain about being too tired for visitors, ask for those specifiic people, or ask Ridge to limit the people in the room. I know that Eric & Steffy are Caroline's inlaws by marriage, but she was the one that did the work giving birth and was exhausted, I'd have thought it far more appropriate for $Bill & Wyatt, her biological relatives with whom she's closer, to visit her, rather than Eric & Steffy, no disrespect to in-law relationships. The bedroom she gave birth in is bigger than my living room and kitchen combined, they could've all fit in there and had plenty of room for the doula photographer to still capture the moments, instead of just making it about Ridge's family and alienating Caroline's family. Having said that, I do realize that Eric was the grandfather and Steffy the big sister, both of whom are considered closer relationships than "great uncle" & "2nd cousin", but I think Caroline should have chosen whom she wanted to see. I love Ridge & Caroline together, but that was just a dictator-move to me.

Also, I'm quite hormonal, so if that sounds bitchier than it should, chalk it up to the fact that I've peed 47 times this morning already (at 8:50 in my time zone), a shirt I had on last week won't even fit over my pregg-boobs today, and I'm positive that I haven't actually seen my feet since about New Year's.

• Love 13

I guess this is an UO, but I thought Baby Carridge was super cute. There's something about innocent little eyes that gets me every time.

I also thought that was one of the better birth scenes I've seen on a soap. I hate the histrionic ones where the mother is screaming and flailing and demanding drugs and it's played like comedy. I give a pass on the clothing since it's afternoon network tv where bare butts are verboten.

I do agree that Ridge should have let Thomas visit with Eric and Steffy just to get that overwith. He and Caroline both need to develop a much better poker face.

• Love 11

I also thought that was one of the better birth scenes I've seen on a soap. I hate the histrionic ones where the mother is screaming and flailing and demanding drugs and it's played like comedy. I give a pass on the clothing since it's afternoon network tv where bare butts are verboten.

I totally agree. Nothing irks me more than birth scenes played like comedy. Cannot stand them. This birth scene was a good one.

• Love 5

Quinn's head Photoshopped onto Steffy's body.  That was just light and goofy enough to offset all things Thomas and Baby Magoo--now that it's been mentioned, I can't unsee it--and it seemed to nudge Quinn back over to the wanting-that-waffle side, which might have been a welcome nudge in its (continuously messed up) way.  What I found interesting was that they alluded to Liam actually being strong enough to go outside for walks, which had to be some sort of minor timeskip acknowledgment.

• Love 4

Awwww, nkotb, I never think you're bitchy. Congratulations and good luck with the wee one!!!

Thanks so much, ByTor! I'll for sure print this out and show it to my husband, who's about 32 weeks past tired of dealing with my hormonal outbursts! I hope I'm as pretty after birth as Caroline, but I'm not holding my breath.

Any guesses as to what his name will be? I'm going with definitley not a version of "William", but I got nothing after that. Maybe "Bernie" or "Trump", just to be culturally-relevant.

• Love 3