Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Rick's pissy little temper tantrum was hilarious.  He should've known that Eric was going to swing back to Ridge eventually.  Dumbass.

I missed the end, though.  Did he even ask Brooke if it was ok for him, Maya and Nicole to move in or did they just show up and install themselves in her place?

• Love 4

Rick's ridiculous. His tantrum was acting like a bratty child. That was never his house, he never should have been allowed to move in and take over in the first place. Eric never should have allowed it  and when he was treating Ivy and Ally like trash. 

Then he throws a fit, moves out of his daddy's house and moves in with mommy with his wife? Get a house of your own Rick! Liam has his own house. Wyatt has his own house. Ridge had his own house. Yet Rick's unable to get a place to live of his own and he is ready to be a father?

I guess Nicole also now has to go live at Brooke's house while Zende gets to stay because he's a Forrester? 

Ridge doesn't get more rights to this home because he was raised in it.

Ridge gets more rights because it's Stephanie's house. The only reason Eric ended up with it when she died was because she died while they were married. Through all their divorces, it was still Stephanie's house. 

If Stephanie had died without being married to Eric, Rick would have never been allowed to live in that house because it would have gone to Ridge probably to begin with.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Rick's pissy little temper tantrum was hilarious. He should've known that Eric was going to swing back to Ridge eventually. Dumbass.

I missed the end, though. Did he even ask Brooke if it was ok for him, Maya and Nicole to move in or did they just show up and install themselves in her place?

Maybe, with all the Big Brother contestants that are on the show, Eric wanted to prove that he is the ultimate floater. Kevin already has the title of ultimate waffle.

Rick and Maya just showed up at mommy's house but she was happy to give them a place to stay. Nicole doesn't know she's moving yet.

• Love 5

Has Rick ever had a place of his own on this show, ever? He had to live somewhere during his marriage to Caroline, right? What about the digs he got Maya where they were hooking up in Jackie's poorly desguised (sic?) bathtub?

But no. He had to get one last pissing contest in with Ridge.

Utter bollocks.

• Love 1
grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:

Re: Today's show ... I get the impression that Sludge is unaware that Thomas accompanied Caroline to the ER when she had the early contractions? Otherwise I can't see him not being OK with Thomas knowing that a (his?) son is on the way. As for names, how about Ritz? It sorta rhymes Ridge, sounds pseudo-pretentiously unusual  (e.g. Ridge, Thorne, Macy, etc.) and could also be a possible sly nod to the hotel where he might have been conceived? (LOL!)

Does Ridge plan to ratfuck Thomas out of the Forrester Mansion, too?* How does Ridge plan to continue keeping Thomas in the dark about WTD when they're all living on top of each other?

* Correction: Ridge doesn't have to kick Thomas out of the mansion; Thomas lives in one of a dozen 'guest houses' on the property, like Eric. Ridge was gracious to Thomas today. I guess Ridge can be magnanimous after the exertions of several days of successful trolling Rick, Maya and their crap out of Stephanie's ... er ... Eric's house.

I had the impression Caroline deliberately glossed over Thomas taking her to the hospital for her Braxton Hicks contractions when talking to Ridge, but 'changed' Thomas won't be able to restrain himself from further intruding in their faux-Happy Family and will mention the ultrasound gender results. Ridge will get greasy with rage, Caroline will stutter and snivel out excuses, while Thomas will be one step closer to the Swimsuit Competition of the Forrester WTD Sweepstakes. Thomas would have manscaped and waxed if he'd known he was in the running.

grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PM, said:grisgris, on 22 Feb 2016 - 8:19 PMI predict that Zende will opt to stay behind at grandpa's house, thus splintering the shakily happy extended family. That will leave the door wide open (literally) for Sasha to pounce in for the kill.

It's win-win for both of them. Zende finally get's laid the Carter-way, and Sasha has Forrester ladder to climb.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

The YouTube video is fantastic! Thanks for posting it. Wow, Taylor sure has "died" a lot times. What was that all about? They couldn't figure out another way to write the actress out for while?

He lived in the Forrester guest house.

What do Rick and Ridge do with their money? Surely they were/are pulling down a seven-figure salary as CEO of FC. Plus, Ridge must have inherited some money from Stephanie. Their money can't be all going to pricey cars and flashy jewelry for their romantic partner du jour. Has it ever been explained in the show's universe why these guys can't buy their own houses?

• Love 1

Rick's ridiculous. His tantrum was acting like a bratty child. That was never his house, he never should have been allowed to move in and take over in the first place. Eric never should have allowed it  and when he was treating Ivy and Ally like trash. 

Then he throws a fit, moves out of his daddy's house and moves in with mommy with his wife? Get a house of your own Rick! Liam has his own house. Wyatt has his own house. Ridge had his own house. Yet Rick's unable to get a place to live of his own and he is ready to be a father?

I guess Nicole also now has to go live at Brooke's house while Zende gets to stay because he's a Forrester? 

Ridge gets more rights because it's Stephanie's house. The only reason Eric ended up with it when she died was because she died while they were married. Through all their divorces, it was still Stephanie's house. 

If Stephanie had died without being married to Eric, Rick would have never been allowed to live in that house because it would have gone to Ridge probably to begin with.  

Thank you! It seems like some people feel like Rick was entitled to that house because they hate Ridge, But like he and Bridget recalled, they allegedly were barely even allowed there by Stephanie. Rick does need to invest in some real estate.

• Love 5

Why does Rick think Stephanie's house is his birthright?  His whining and entitlement are so unattractive.  I have no idea what Maya sees in him, not that she is any prize herself. 

It's too bad they made Quin into a weirdo rapist and kidnapper.  I'm often on the fence with Quin and usually don't like her at all, but I love her and Wyatt's relationship and don't want that to change for the worst.  His befuddlement over her wearing something feminine and with color was hilarious and the best part of the show.  Also, RS looks amazing in those jeans.

DB is wasted on JMW, just as he was wasted on KM.  I wish they'd cast someone new for him, or bring back Ivy as she used to be and not the waffle she became at the end. 

• Love 9

DB is wasted on JMW, just as he was wasted on KM.  I wish they'd cast someone new for him, or bring back Ivy as she used to be and not the waffle she became at the end. 

Madame and Chickenhead are a match made in heaven. His constant open mouth and pursed lips and her immovable face complement each other.

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 3

So is anyone else disgusted that Quinn is being changed by LIAM?  What is it about Liam that makes her feel feminine?  Since she has to take care of him what he should be bringing out in her is maternal instincts.  Not wanting to bang the guy who is still getting dizzy (and how convenient that he is still getting the vapors but he can still get it up).

And is that nail polish for the lost child Hope and Wyatt's baby?  How nice she should share that with Liam and you know, not with the baby's father or his grandfather, who she was married to at one point.

• Love 5

Has Rick ever had a place of his own on this show, ever? He had to live somewhere during his marriage to Caroline, right? What about the digs he got Maya where they were hooking up in Jackie's poorly desguised (sic?) bathtub?

Jackie Morone's Bathtub Condo is owned by Forrester Creations, or so said Rick when he and Maya used to rendezvous there.

He lived in the Forrester guest house.  

When Rick worked at the Paris International office he must have had his own apartment.

• Love 1

Thank you! It seems like some people feel like Rick was entitled to that house because they hate Ridge, But like he and Bridget recalled, they allegedly were barely even allowed there by Stephanie. Rick does need to invest in some real estate.

While this is a soap and not the real world, "I grew up here" isn't an explanation one could take into a courtroom to defend why they made changes at a home despite not actually owning it or living there.  Stephanie's dead and unless Ridge owns the house, his "I grew up here" defense is worthless and besides the point.  Rick was living at the house and stayed there because Eric allowed it.  Rick isn't "entitled" to do anything since he isn't the owner, but he has a much better argument for what happens there than Ridge did.  It was pure jackassery from Ridge.  And to be fair, the only reason Stephanie's picture came down in the first place was... wait for it... previous jackassery on Ridge's part.  Liking or disliking Ridge, Rick, or Maya shapes how we view situations on the show, but I have difficulty seeing how Ridge's actions could be defended, especially with an excuse as flimsy as "I grew up here".

• Love 5

Why does Rick think Stephanie's house is his birthright?  His whining and entitlement are so unattractive.  I have no idea what Maya sees in him, not that she is any prize herself. 

That's what I'd bloody like to know and I've only read the re-cap. Rick needs to seriously man up because he is just horrible. 

I am so disturbed by the whole Liam/Quinn thing and if there are no repercussions I don't know what I will do. This is just so wrong on so many levels and she needs to be locked up in either a prison or a mental institution. I also want to see $Bill verbally abuse her for abusing his boy, a person young enough to be her son. It would be gross enough if they were having some skeevy affair but she is taking advantage of someone who doesn't even know who he is from And how long is this supposed to last?

I also hope it's the last straw for Wyatt because he is about to lose the third love of his life to Liam because I feel pretty confident that once Steffy finds out what's going on and that Liam has amnesia and got boinked on the head that she is going to regret fucking his brother and will want him back.

Also, is Ivy gone for good?

• Love 3

Rick is such a titty baby it is hilarious! One minute it's "I'm leaving and won't come back until I get my way," ::clomp clomp clomp! Slam!:: the next it's "I'm going back because I deserve to be there"! What a whiney brat. Maya already has a baby and needs to put him down for a nap!

• Love 10

Why does Rick think Stephanie's house is his birthright?  His whining and entitlement are so unattractive. 

Rick isn't alone there. Ridge dragged out that old chestnut of birthright when it served his purpose. The Bell family have always been fanatics about birthright/bloodright patrimony theories.

• Love 2

I felt bad for Brooke today. She was so happy to have Rick and Maya moving in, and Rick was ready to just scrap that without even telling her.

$Bill may have his faults, but at least he gave each of his sons a house, and doesn't flip flop over who his favorite is. 

My favorite line today was Steffy's " I don't feel comfortable at Liam's ", Maybe because normal people don't live in one brothers house while sleeping with the other one.

• Love 9

The YouTube video is fantastic! Thanks for posting it. Wow, Taylor sure has "died" a lot times. What was that all about? They couldn't figure out another way to write the actress out for while?

Naw, it was that Hunter Tylo quit both times. She left to do prime time the first time but that panned out so they wrote her back. The second time was even more ridiculous because there was a scene two years earlier where Taylor's ghost comes to visit Brooke to give her blessing to one of their marriages.
  • Love 1

When I first saw Rick today at Mommy's house, I though that once again a bird was nesting on his head. I guess TPTB thought the same thing because they changed his hair in his final two scenes.

I defiantly got the feeling that Maya was non too happy to settle for Mommy's mansion over Eric's mansion. I guess that Thomas moved to the guest house when Ivy left. It seems strange that Eric and Thomas are now living together unless there is more than one guest house. The guest house only seemed to have one room like the mansion only had a few bedrooms because Aly had to sleep in the maid's quarters off the kitchen.

Rick's birthright my ass. I guess he expects to inherit everything after Eric dies. If Eric leaves anything to anyone else, I'm sure that Rick will be the first one in probate court.

• Love 6

Rick isn't alone there. Ridge dragged out that old chestnut of birthright when it served his purpose. The Bell family have always been fanatics about birthright/bloodright patrimony theories.

Quite true.  The whole thing is very strange and petty, and it's so crappy of the both of them to take over and punt Eric to the guest house.  But then Eric allows it and even eggs on the awful behavior of his sons.  NGL, though ... I'm really enjoying Rick getting manipulated out of the house in which he made Aly and Ivy so miserable.

• Love 8

Color me completely confused -- literally. I've never noticed Quinn wearing blue polish on that one fingernail. How odd is that? My first thought was that it symbolized the baby that Liam and Steffy lost. Then I thought that perhaps Quinn lost a baby that we've never heard about. Then I gave up and thought maybe Bell was giving some kind of weird shout-out to Penn Jillette. LOL!

tumblr_lgkbbubRt61qblu18o1_1280.png

Anyway, LOVED the cliched ceremonial "removal of the polish." You know, like in the movies when somebody scrubs the heavy makeup off the hooker's face. Then there's Quinn, liberated and resolved of all past sins, "I feel lighter already." I swear, today's show had me in stitches.

Well, Chez Forrester is gonna be bustin' at the seams. I've lost count, but I think the current occupants include: Ridge, Caroline, Zende (unless he returns from work or wherever to find his packed bags on the doorstep) and now, Steffy. Eric and Thomas are bunking at the guest house. That's beyond ridiculous that the homeowner, has to sleep in a tiny guest house on his own estate. Why can't Thomas relocate to the "artist's loft?" That seems more his style than sharing a bathroom with his grandpa, doesn't it? Why can't Steffy move back into Bathtub Heights? Her being so "accident-prone" and back where it all started, well, the possibilities are endless.

I love Rick's temper tantrums. The whole "portrait-gate" thing has gotten out of hand and reduced JY and TK to channeling their inner two-year-olds. Who needs babies with those two underfoot?

• Love 7

Are the writers clueless to history or are they writing Rick stupid? Since when a house he never lived in and belonged to Stephanie his birthright? If anything is his birth right it's Brooke's house he was raised in. Hang the awful painting over Brooke's fireplace, lets see how she likes that. 

I liked seeing the happiness & Stephanie's family back in the house instead of Rick and the Avants. 

• Love 6

I laughed so hard when Rick picked up that painting and walked out.

Let's see. When Ivy returns, will she be living there again? What about Zende? I know Rick and Maya mentioned Nicole moving in to Brooke's. Go ahead and move Nicole. Let Sasha have access to your boyfriend. This whole thing is laughable. All of these grown arse people who refuse to live on their own. That isn't a family mansion. It's a boarding house.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2

Ridge saying he was taking over as head of the family left a bad taste in my mouth on general principle, but it was also the first really super-smug Ridge moment I've witnessed since TK took over.  It felt enough like a Ronn Moss thing that I wanted to reach through my TV and smack him, and then it just fit.

That said, yesterday's episode pretty much peaked with Wyatt's "But it's got...color...and it's......girly..." borderline shock at Quinn's fashion choices.  (Not that RS wasn't rocking those jeans and that pink blouse, though.)  Rick literally taking his ball, er, portrait and going home was a modest second.  OTOH, Quinn's shifts between Eve the slightly chilly--but definitely warming up--"wife" and Eve the doting "mother" seemed almost schizophrenic.  The idea has to be that she's still not entirely comfortable with the role, but it came off a little awkward here...even with Liam helping her get over the whole lost child thing.  (And since the show never elaborated on it: was that blue fingernail really supposed to signify Hope and Wyatt's lost baby?  If so, even with Quinn's admitted clinginess to her son, that seems a little weird.)

• Love 2

Steffy was living at Liam's until today. She moved back into the mansion too.

Taylor's house it now Bill's. He bought it. 

I'm sure Bill would welcome her there with open arms.  Katie...not so much. 

• Love 3

Ridge and Rick are both stupid and immature.  Neither of them deserves that house.  It's Eric's, and if he had a spine at all, which he doesn't, he'd tell both of them to grow up and find their own places.  What really bugs me about the whole thing is not the house or portrait-gate though, it's the complete lack of continuity in the story. I thought this whole thing started because of a weekend event for FC's oldest clients, and that there would be a breakfast the next day.  What happened to that?  All of a sudden the next day we're supposed to forget about the rest of the party and believe that Ridge and 15-month pregnant Caroline went home and spent all night packing everything they owned in huge boxes and had them hauled over to the mansion?  

And while we're at it, how much do you want to bet that something will go wrong with the midwife, Ridge won't be around, and Caroline's home birth will end up being attended to by Thomas?  There's a stroke of subtlety. 

Edited by Kerri Okie
  • Love 7

(And since the show never elaborated on it: was that blue fingernail really supposed to signify Hope and Wyatt's lost baby?  If so, even with Quinn's admitted clinginess to her son, that seems a little weird.)

Yes. The blue fingernail that made it's first appearance today. Something the writer's pulled out of their asses to give these two a bonding moment. Chickenhead doesn't even mention his lost child but Quinn wears a reminder? BS!

Regarding sets, what happened to Quinn's warehouse and loft? 

And her employees

• Love 1

I may be incorrect, but I'm almost positive that I've noticed Quinn wearing the "ring finger fingernail painted a different color" trend that's big right now. I'm not saying it was always blue, but I'm almost positive I've seen her wear a different color on that finger for a while now. My sister and one of my coworkers both do it, too, that's why I noticed it before yesterday. I don't have proof, though, but I actually do think that was consistent.

• Love 5

^^^^Me three. I've noticed it for a while. I thought it was RS' personal style choice, but I guess it was Quinn's all along.

I wonder if the child she lost was Bill's, that she actually went through with his demands? Maybe Wyatt isn't even her son? <<No spoilers...I don't know anything.>>

As for Ridge, Rick, et.al. not getting their own places, I just let it slide. It's nothing new to soaps, since it's probably easier to make drama happen if everyone lives under the same roof. Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, and all the prime-time soaps back in the hey-day had all the wealthy adult children living on the family estate. I always thought it was nice to have multiple generations living together.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 3

While this is a soap and not the real world, "I grew up here" isn't an explanation one could take into a courtroom to defend why they made changes at a home despite not actually owning it or living there.  Stephanie's dead and unless Ridge owns the house, his "I grew up here" defense is worthless and besides the point.  Rick was living at the house and stayed there because Eric allowed it.  Rick isn't "entitled" to do anything since he isn't the owner, but he has a much better argument for what happens there than Ridge did.  It was pure jackassery from Ridge.  And to be fair, the only reason Stephanie's picture came down in the first place was... wait for it... previous jackassery on Ridge's part.  Liking or disliking Ridge, Rick, or Maya shapes how we view situations on the show, but I have difficulty seeing how Ridge's actions could be defended, especially with an excuse as flimsy as "I grew up here".

All of this.

I'm already said I'm taking no sides here because both of these little boys posing as men have their own careers and their own money and should be buying their own damn houses already.

Ridge's growing up in the house doesn't mean diddly squat and how many times do I have to say that it's not Stephanie's house any longer. It's Eric's house now to do with as he pleases or however whichever son is yelling the loudest tells him, too. Even before Stephanie's death, the house was equally owned by both Stephanie and Eric because although her family's money helped to start FC, it didn't keep it up and running for the next five decades or so. That was as much Eric as Stephanie. I had thought, because Stephanie continued to live there when she and Eric were divorced, that perhaps she had been given the house in a divorce but forgot that California is a community property state so any property they purchased/owned during the marriage is split 50/50. So even if Eric moved out - well, someone had to - for their divorces, it still was half his house by law and now that she's dead, it's his house. Period.

If Stephanie had wanted Ridge to have this house, she could have sat down with Eric and made it so. He would have gone along with it because didn't he always?

Rick is being blasted as being a baby about this but Ridge is being just as much a baby and a bully with hardly any disdain. He knows Eric can't make a decision to save his life or stick to it and he can bully him into siding with him, knowing it makes Rick feel like shit. I bet Ridge feels like such a man when he does this, especially when Caroline stands there like a Stepford wife, batting her eyelashes in adoration at his every move. CaRidge had grown on me prior to Ridge's departure, but now, I'm back to hating them again. They are two of the most entitled asses I've ever seen. When even Maya is just, you know what, it's not worth it, that's very telling.

But this is who Ridge is - he takes what he wants, when he wants, and the consequences be damned because he's Ridge Fucking Forrester.

Also, Liam's house is actually Bill's, so once again, another grown-ass man who can't buy his own place. I can't recall if the same is true about Wyatt but I suspect it is since he was looking for Liam to trade houses when he and Hope were married. 

What a bunch of entitled babies.

• Love 3

Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, and all the prime-time soaps back in the hey-day had all the wealthy adult children living on the family estate.

I've been watching Dynasty on Amazon Prime (I never saw it on its 1st go-around), and it amazed me when some of the characters wanted to move out of that mansion. No cleaning, you get your meals served to you in that great dining room, there's a fitness room that would rival any gym. I wish Krystle and Blake were real and would adopt me!
  • Love 5

I may be incorrect, but I'm almost positive that I've noticed Quinn wearing the "ring finger fingernail painted a different color" trend that's big right now. I'm not saying it was always blue, but I'm almost positive I've seen her wear a different color on that finger for a while now. My sister and one of my coworkers both do it, too,

Yep, I do "statement nails" sometimes, too. I can't imagine somebody Liam's age (especially who is into fashion/cosmetics) thinking it was unusual enough to ask about.

My statement nails don't have any significance. I feel so shallow.

• Love 3

Ridge and Rick are both stupid and immature. Neither of them deserves that house. It's Eric's, and if he had a spine at all, which he doesn't, he'd tell both of them to grow up and find their own places. What really bugs me about the whole thing is not the house or portrait-gate though, it's the complete lack of continuity in the story. I thought this whole thing started because of a weekend event for FC's oldest clients, and that there would be a breakfast the next day. What happened to that? All of a sudden the next day we're supposed to forget about the rest of the party and believe that Ridge and 15-month pregnant Caroline went home and spent all night packing everything they owned in huge boxes and had them hauled over to the mansion?

And while we're at it, how much do you want to bet that something will go wrong with the midwife, Ridge won't be around, and Caroline's home birth will end up being attended to by Thomas? There's a stroke of subtlety.

They've recycled so many other Bridge storylines, they may as well recycle RJ'S birth too.
  • Love 2

Was it confirmed that the single color of nail polish was for Wyatt and Hope's baby?  Either way it's interesting, both because it gives Quinn some depth and shows the writers took the time to establish a pattern.  Still, I'm surprised that Quinn wears it at all given the forging and other metal work she does (or used to do, when this show allowed her to have a set).  Although not a smith, I work with my hands and nicely polished nails wouldn't last the day.

• Love 1

^^^^Me three. I've noticed it for a while. I thought it was RS' personal style choice, but I guess it was Quinn's all along.

I wonder if the child she lost was Bill's, that she actually went through with his demands? Maybe Wyatt isn't even her son? <<No spoilers...I don't know anything.>>

As for Ridge, Rick, et.al. not getting their own places, I just let it slide. It's nothing new to soaps, since it's probably easier to make drama happen if everyone lives under the same roof. Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, and all the prime-time soaps back in the hey-day had all the wealthy adult children living on the family estate. I always thought it was nice to have multiple generations living together.

It's not even so much that they're living at home as much as the underlying pissing contest between the both of them. It's been a consistent thing on this show ever since the Kyle Lauder recast when he went so far as to schlep Steffy to stick it to Ridge. I was glad when the show actually went there and brought that up along with Phoebe's accident last year when the Caroline thing came out.

Nope, this is just another excuse to swipe at one another now that he can't use Brooke, Taylor or Caroline as a shield. And even then, they are all grown ass women who deserve what they get when accepting Ridge and his waffling BS.

• Love 1

Was it confirmed that the single color of nail polish was for Wyatt and Hope's baby?  Either way it's interesting, both because it gives Quinn some depth and shows the writers took the time to establish a pattern.  Still, I'm surprised that Quinn wears it at all given the forging and other metal work she does (or used to do, when this show allowed her to have a set).  Although not a smith, I work with my hands and nicely polished nails wouldn't last the day.

I think its Hope and Wyatt's because she didn't elaborate.  Liam/Adam has no idea Quinn has a son and Hope could jog his memory (and how long does she expect she can hide Wyatt's existence?)

It would be interesting if it was a Deacon/Quinn baby and that's why their marriage fell apart but who needs story for two characters the writers chose to put together?  

• Love 2

While this is a soap and not the real world, "I grew up here" isn't an explanation one could take into a courtroom to defend why they made changes at a home despite not actually owning it or living there.  Stephanie's dead and unless Ridge owns the house, his "I grew up here" defense is worthless and besides the point.  Rick was living at the house and stayed there because Eric allowed it.  Rick isn't "entitled" to do anything since he isn't the owner, but he has a much better argument for what happens there than Ridge did.

Neither RIck no Ridge has any legal claims to the house.  But Ridge certainly has more of an equitable claim because he's spent the majority of his many decades on this planet living there.  Counting his time with Caroline in the guest house and his time with Maya in the main house, Rick has lived there for, what, a year maybe?  But the bottom line is that Eric owns the house.  And, as the owner, he's entitled to change his mind.  If he wants Stephanie's portrait over the fireplace now instead of Maya's, end of discussion.  

• Love 8

What's up with that random pic of Rick and Carter? LOL! They're not even friends.

I guess now that Ridge is all about Caroline, Carter went searching for another 'bro.

Or Rick and Carter bonded over their mutual admiration of Maya.

Or Rick is out to undermine Ridge any way he can by taking his bro, Carter.

A brief return that could lead to something....

Tues and Wed, April 6-7, 2016

Aaron D. Spears returns as Spencer Publications employee/attorney Justin Barber.

Source:

http://boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbnews.htm#casting

Wonder why

Justin

comes back.

Bill and Katie on the rocks or Bill tasks him with finding Liam finally?

• Love 1
Neither RIck no Ridge has any legal claims to the house.  But Ridge certainly has more of an equitable claim because he's spent the majority of his many decades on this planet living there.  Counting his time with Caroline in the guest house and his time with Maya in the main house, Rick has lived there for, what, a year maybe?

As I said in the comments you're referring to, I don't see how this matters at all.  How does the fact he used to live there and Stephanie used to own it make it okay that he went into a home he didn't own or live in and make changes?  Ridge growing up there might be relevant in a different discussion (like who should raise their family there), but I don't see how that makes his redecoration acceptable behavior.

But the bottom line is that Eric owns the house.  And, as the owner, he's entitled to change his mind.  If he wants Stephanie's portrait over the fireplace now instead of Maya's, end of discussion.

I agree, especially if that's how this situation began.  But it isn't.  Eric strolled in the house and Stephanie's picture was already on the wall.  Ridge didn't run it by the person who owned the house or the person who lived there.  Eric, despite the shaky brains to cotton balls ratio between his ears, sussed out rather quickly that this was going to piss off Rick and perhaps that's why Ridge was doing it.  In today's ep, they intimated that Ridge did it to get Rick out because he wanted the house for himself.

• Love 4