Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Considering that Katie expected Brooke to grovel for forgiveness, when she herself was insta-forgiven for cheating with Nick and with Ridge, I didn't really care much one way or the other about that line.

I guess my real issue with it is that Brooke said it out loud. It's one thing for her to think she can keep being in love with Bill and expect everyone to trust that she'll keep her hands to herself, but IMO it's a whole 'nother thing for her to say it to Bill's wife in front of Bill. She knows darn well they'd probably be boinking like bunnies on crack if Katie hadn't heard what she heard. I continue to be amazed at how presumptuous Brooke is, as if they're all just her puppets to manipulate however she will.

This time she is right. Katie has good reason to be insecure.

Yep, and I put about 90% of the blame for it on her husband. He's a dog and she knows it. So I put the rest of the blame on her for remaining in a situation where she even has to worry whether he'll cheat on her.

• Love 5

Plus, one cannot take someone else's partner. Said partner chooses to go.

I completely agree with you here. The part of Brooke's line that bothered me, though, was Brooke repeating that she is in love with Bill, she has feelings for Bill...not was or had. I felt like that was rubbing salt in the wound.
  • Love 6

I completely agree with you here. The part of Brooke's line that bothered me, though, was Brooke repeating that she is in love with Bill, she has feelings for Bill...not was or had. I felt like that was rubbing salt in the wound.

It is and I can understand being bothered by it - it violates the sister code, the woman code, but yet all I can think about is how smug Katie was, rubbing her cheating with Ridge and taking him from Brooke and Katie had everyone, Hope included, cheering her on at the expense of Brooke. 

So, in remembering that, it's hard for me to care that it's rubbing salt in the wound. Katie practically ground glass in Brooke where Ridge is concerned and made ZERO apologies for it.

• Love 3

Of all the WTF lines on this show, this was one of the worst. Brooke has been my girl from day one, but she seriously thinks she'll get forgiveness after saying that???

Where have I heard this before?

"I can have him back like that. (SNAP)."

She really feels herself way too much even when she's right.

• Love 4

Well at least Katie is not drinking vodka. I have to say the Brooke looks pretty good. If I didn't know better, I would say that Bridget only looks a few years younger than her mother. As usual, Rick and Maya are completely useless.

• Love 2

Was Bill wearing a man's girdle today? He was looking a little TOS Captain Kirk-ish to me. Might be time for Bill to hit the gym if he's going to keep wearing those tight shirts. Maybe he and Wyatt can get a family rate.

Ugh, I had to wipe my TV off after all that smug oozed out of Brooke's pores. I guess they brought Bridget back for a visit so Brooke could say all that stuff without looking like a complete egomaniac.

• Love 10

I love how TPTB think that if Bridget, a daughter that Brooke has wronged in a similar way that she has Katie, is sympathetic to Brooke as she pours her heart out about Bill and actually tsk tsks Katie's behavior, that the audience will side with Brooke and see Katie as being completely out of line.

Katie is not out of line regarding her feelings for Brooke. She is behaving in a very self-destructive behavior but that doesn't negate Brooke's behavior. This is shades of how Brooke and Bill treated Katie before saying she was overreacting to their flirting and Bill's drinking when she was dead on right that they were lusting after each other. It was condescending and patronizing and infuriating how they were treating her.

Bridget is the last person to actually be so sympathetic to Brooke over her 'giving up so much'. If Bridget found a secret photo album of Brooke with Deacon, realistically she'd have a few choice words. It would've been a heck of a lot more believable if she heard Brooke out and honestly told her that it's nice she is more self aware of her actions having consequences but that Brooke still played a role in the situation coming to a head the way it did and Katie does have a right to her feelings. Give her time to work through them like Bridget did. But don't play the victim and don't make matters worse by using Katie's issues as an 'innocent' way to keep a connection to Bill.

While it is telling that Brooke really didn't move on after Bill that she fell for him hard, it's hilarious how Rick and Bridget both took it as that their mother's revolving door of men really weren't keepers and Bill is a whole level of different love for Brooke.

I initially thought Katie's alcoholism story would be a retread of Brooke's quick slide, but honestly hers makes more sense. HT plays Katie as always in a kind of psychological pain that becomes physical and it makes sense that she needs to go numb and so the bottle it is. I think they should've started her slower with bottles of wine slipping into the hard stuff because she needed something packing a bigger punch, it's actually working for me. At the end of today's show, Katie made a great step in calling her doctor and then a misstep in grabbing the bottle and you really felt for her on that moment because she KNEW then she had a real problem and that realization caused her more pain and so she had to have another drink to numb her to that.

Bill's reaction to this is interesting because he's not taking charge and actively stopping Katie or bullying her or throwing out bottles but rationally trying to calm and allay her fears but also seems to be pulling away emotionally. Maybe it's to protect himself. Maybe he doesn't fight her because he feels guilty and so let's her ease her pain because he knows he's partly to blame but there also seems to be some disappointment in the way he looks at her? Like he thought she'd be stronger. Back when Katie got pregnant Bill was livid at the thought of losing her and slowly came around to having a child but his priority and main concern was always Katie. Now when he's with her, it's almost as if he's less worried and more drained, tired, and at a loss what to do and deep down wondering if he even really wants to fight that hard for them. He loves her, he'll always love her, but that fight and passion for her feels like it's sparked out and he really is with her out of obligation and maybe even a little pity. Which is sad.

• Love 10

I wanted for Katie to stay a little drunk , overhear the phone conversation with Brooke, then start ranting about how Bill is no longer sexually attracted to her because he's lusting for Brooke.

I mean if Katie is going to turn from smug housewife gloating sister to a bitter drunken shrew overnight, then go big or go home.

• Love 6

I love how TPTB think that if Bridget, a daughter that Brooke has wronged in a similar way that she has Katie, is sympathetic to Brooke as she pours her heart out about Bill and actually tsk tsks Katie's behavior, that the audience will side with Brooke and see Katie as being completely out of line.

Being that Aunt Lemonhead did the same thing to her that Brooke did, I can totally see Bridget being more on her mother's side.
  • Love 9

Being that Aunt Lemonhead did the same thing to her that Brooke did, I can totally see Bridget being more on her mother's side.

Bingo and Bridget got a little of her own back with both woman as she not only wooed Nick away from Brooke, she also wooed him away from Katie. 

Where Brooke/Deacon were concerned, I wish TPTB hadn't been so stupid as to pair Bridget/Deacon first because KKL and SK had off-the-charts chemistry. And they were a much better fit from the get-go. This certainly doesn't excuse either of them for their actions but from the moment barely legal Bridget met bad boy Deacon, I knew it was doomed. 

I mean, she finds out he put her deflowering on speaker phone and she didn't dump him after that and honestly, it if hadn't been Brooke, it would have been someone else (again, not excusing, but you play with fire and what do you expect?)

The same goes double for Katie - she played with fire by insisting that Brooke and Bill work together, knowing their history, which included her shoving them together, and knowing she was putting Brooke in the impossible position of turning down the job.

Of the three women, Bridget is the most well-adjusted and grown up. She gets it because she (Bridget) has also been the other woman (the affair with Owen that produced Logan) so she knows she's in no position to judge anyone because she has been there, literally.

However, her first loyalty is going to be to her mother, especially when she sees how Brooke has been taken to task for her actions but when Katie went after Nick and became pregnant with his child (after Bridget worked around the clock to save her), it was oh, poor Katie, she's never had anyone and she's sick. When she went after Ridge, she had everyone, even that hypocritical bitch, Hope, cheering her on, lying to her mother about what was going on behind her back and giving Katie and Ridge time to explore their feelings

I have always loved Bridget (well, except for when that snotty Jennifer Finnegan played her and was foaming at the mouth to get the Ridget storyline) and now is no exception to that. I hope that this stay is an extended (if not permanent one) but I'll take her on my screen for as long as she lasts.

• Love 5

The same goes double for Katie - she played with fire by insisting that Brooke and Bill work together, knowing their history, which included her shoving them together, and knowing she was putting Brooke in the impossible position of turning down the job.

Regarding the bolded part, yesterday's flashback reminded me of something I forgot, that Katie wrote Bill the "I want a divorce" note. Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

Regarding the bolded part, yesterday's flashback reminded me of something I forgot, that Katie wrote Bill the "I want a divorce" note.

I had forgotten that, too.

Katie is the perpetual boy who cried wolf, who then cries harder, when she's finally called on her passive-aggressive bluffing.

• Love 1

Bill must be quite a catch!(sarcasm) He's literally driven both Logan sisters to drink. By the way , I hate these alcoholic storylines, as they are not creative, just repetitious. Sure hope Ridge can add some excitement to this dreadful show because as it stands now, it is hardly worth recording (IMHO). The thing about Quinn and Liam has me somewhat disgusted, because I don't see how they can redeem Quinn from her wretched behavior. Liam is totally redeemable because he is just plain "stoopid" in the first place.

• Love 4

Of the three women, Bridget is the most well-adjusted and grown up. She gets it because she (Bridget) has also been the other woman (the affair with Owen that produced Logan) so she knows she's in no position to judge anyone because she has been there, literally.

This is why Bridget is still my favorite female character on the show. Not only can she forgive in situations that no sane person would move on from--multiple times--but unlike the other professed saints like Lemonhead and Taylor, she has a bit of class about it. As you said, hardly anyone besides Brooke took Katie to task for the Nick thing, and who would take Brooke seriously in that situation? (Hint: I didn't.)

• Love 4

OMG Ridge! I'm in shock, he still exists! 

LOL Rick's ultimatum is that if Ridge doesn't put the picture back up Rick's not coming back to the house? Boohoo Rick, where will you live for free now?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 12

Bill must be quite a catch!(sarcasm) He's literally driven both Logan sisters to drink. By the way , I hate these alcoholic storylines, as they are not creative, just repetitious. Sure hope Ridge can add some excitement to this dreadful show because as it stands now, it is hardly worth recording (IMHO). The thing about Quinn and Liam has me somewhat disgusted, because I don't see how they can redeem Quinn from her wretched behavior. Liam is totally redeemable because he is just plain "stoopid" in the first place.

I hate these alcoholic stories, too. There are sometimes periods in people's lives when they're overwhelmed and self-medicate. Some become alcoholics; others get over it. In these stupid soaps, they can never touch a drop again. 

Ridge is back today and laying claim to what he believes is his. I'm actually on his side because that was HIS mother's home, not Brooke's, and the place where he  and his siblings grew up. If Rick wants to usurp someone's home, he should go to Brooke's. God knows she needs the company. 

I have not watched an episode in weeks because I could not bear the thought of Liam and Quinn. Since Wyatt wants to stick his knob everywhere that Liam's has been, does this mean he's going to want to fuck his mother next? This show is so bad these days.

• Love 9

Katie is not out of line regarding her feelings for Brooke. She is behaving in a very self-destructive behavior but that doesn't negate Brooke's behavior. This is shades of how Brooke and Bill treated Katie before saying she was overreacting to their flirting and Bill's drinking when she was dead on right that they were lusting after each other. It was condescending and patronizing and infuriating how they were treating her.

I don't disagree that Katie is wrong for being pissed about the latest situation with Brooke and $ Bill, but the issue is that this is very little to do with Brooke and Bill, or even with Brooke alone, it's about Katie and her self-esteem issues. 

I watched Katie as a teenager and I watched her when she returned to town as a grown woman, but I see relatively little growth in her from the sullen, pimple-picking teenager chewing on her hair to the swilling alcohol, black mascara tears woman I see now. Her skin and hair are better, I'll give her that, but she reeks of the same self-centered whiny, mopey, woe is me, Brooke has everything, I have nothing crybaby she was more than twenty years ago.

It's time for her to grow up and take some responsibility for the fact that she ultimately has control over her own self-worth but she is too busy trying to prove to Brooke and Bill and anyone else who will let her prattle on that she's better than Brooke. All her talk and posturing about being confident and secure in her man is belied by her actions, especially all the drinking. I mean, for God's sake, she can't even find her own vice, she has to borrow from Brooke, the same way she used to borrow stuff from Brooke's closet.

She sits there on her high horse, ignoring the signs of altitude sickness, so she can crow about how she's the good sister, the noble sister, the heir apparent to St Taylor Teflon when you can almost hear her mind screaming, "Fraud!" She says she wants to be the antithesis of Brooke but I don't believe her. I think that all along, she has wanted Brooke's life, to be the siren she claims Brooke to be (yes, because clearly Brooke compels men to fall for her against their will - insert eyeroll here). Because deep inside, she knows the only reason Bill is with her is because Brooke walked away and that while he loves her, he isn't in love with her and hasn't been in a long time. He loves her as the mother of his child and is content with her, but nothing more, and if he feels compassion for her, especially in her current state, it's because Brooke taught him that. He had little patience for her tantrums and insecurity until Brooke came along. 

She knows that Ridge was never in love with her, that he used her to hurt Brooke and get some revenge and she knows she cheated with him for much the same reasons, and this was a Ridge who was behaving like her wet dream with the poetry and the dancing in the park and schmaltzy romance moves straight out of the Ridge Forrester playbook. 

Her biggest mistake with Bill is that she pretended to accept him for the bad-ass he is and then tried to change him into her version of the perfect man and yet that's Brooke's fault, too, for opening Bill's eyes to the fact that somehow could love him, flaws and all, because of, not in spite of. 

Katie really has no business being in a relationship because in order to love someone else, you need to take a page from Justin Bieber (I know!) and love yourself first.

I hope Ridge's reaction to that "threat" was to burn that God-awful portrait.

Only if they burn Stephanie's right along with it. I'll bring the wood, the matches, and the makings for smores. 

Wednesday-Fire-1448560667.gif

Why that dead harpy who committed attempted murder as well as an orchestration of a rape, among other crimes, continues to be lionized is beyond me.

• Love 8

Someone get a big wheel of cheese to go with little Ricky's whine. Did he consult with Eric before he took down Stephanie's portrait and stowed it in the garage? At least Ridge had those guys put Maya's clown picture in the dining room (what an appetite killer!). Ridge does give Ricky the respect he deserves, Maya.

• Love 10

Ridge is back today and laying claim to what he believes is his. I'm actually on his side because that was HIS mother's home, not Brooke's, and the place where he and his siblings grew up. If Rick wants to usurp someone's home, he should go to Brooke's. God knows she needs the company.

I concur. I still think neither of them are entitled to a damn thing from Eric, but that is the place Ridge grew up in, more so than Rick. All he wants to do is piss on Ridge.

• Love 6
godfreydaniels, on 18 Feb 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:godfreydaniels, on 18 Feb 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

Bill must be quite a catch!(sarcasm) He's literally driven both Logan sisters to drink. By the way , I hate these alcoholic storylines, as they are not creative, just repetitious.

Yes, and such a doting husband. Don't call Katie's doctor about her erratic behavior, text Brooke to meet at his and Katie's home to discuss his concerns.

Katie self-medicating with alcohol because she stopped taking her anti-depressant medication is a lousy alcoholic SL and badly written. You don't know why she stopped taking the medication, other than she felt she didn't needed it any longer. You don't know when Katie stopped taking her meds. Was organizing the job at Spencer Publication for Brooke the beginning of her mania?

godfreydaniels, on 18 Feb 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:godfreydaniels, on 18 Feb 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

Sure hope Ridge can add some excitement to this dreadful show because as it stands now, it is hardly worth recording (IMHO).

If today is any indication, Ridge and Rick are going to argue, provoke each other and fight over the same ground to the same outcome, while Eric watches from the sidelines, impotent.

<snore>

The thing about Quinn and Liam has me somewhat disgusted, because I don't see how they can redeem Quinn from her wretched behavior. Liam is totally redeemable because he is just plain "stoopid" in the first place.

Very stoopid, and Liamnesiac may be the only person capable of redeeming Quinn.

Liam declares his love for Quinn:

"She saved me, cared for me, protected me, blah blah blah ... Quinn deserves your thanks, not your attacks. I love her married her impregnated her placed her upon an ivory pedestal she is my life my everything."

Or some such dreck.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

Katie self-medicating with alcohol because she stopped taking her anti-depressant medication is a lousy alcoholic SL and badly written.

I don't think the "great" Heather Tom is acting it all that well either. Throughout the evening she drinks what appears to be at least a half bottle of hard liquor straight and is as sober as I am right now after waking up from her "nap". Sidebar: I always give up alcohol for Lent and haven't had a drop since Fat Tuesday so yes, I am as sober as I'll ever be :) Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

Very stooped, and Liamnesiac may be the only person capable of redeeming Quinn.

"She saved me, cared for me, protected me, blah blah blah ... Quinn deserves your thanks, not your attacks. I love her married her impregnated her placed her upon an ivory pedestal she is my life my everything."

Or some such dreck.

Pretty sure this is going to be Quinn and Wyatt's public stance. When Wyatt learns about the sexy times and that and he's going to have a brephew/neister is when he'll break. Then he'll throw up.

Then he'll slip into his MO of going after Liam's women and tell Quinn that Liam doesn't treat her right and she should marry him because he'll treat her better!

And then he'll throw up again as it hits him what he just said.

Then he'll blame Liam for 'taking advantage' of his mentally devastated mother and say Liam raped HER.

Bill will heavily sigh and seethe but do nothing. Quinn will act like a raving loon telling Wyatt that she was wrong about Liam, he's the bees knees and this is all going to work out because she'll convince him that they belong together and that will leave Wyatt for Steffy and so they'll be one happy incestuous family.

Wyatt will purse his lips in disgust but continue to protect his mom while squawking at Liam like he set the whole thing up.

• Love 2

Very stooped, and Liamnesiac may be the only person capable of redeeming Quinn.

Or some such dreck.

If Liam defends Quinn he will look like a moron.  The writers just can't come up with any justification for what Quinn has done and Liam defending her.  Quinn wouldn't have had to take care of him if she didn't lie her ass off and had just taken him to the doctor.  And if Quinn winds up pregnant it should lead to a custody battle with Liam not wanting her crazy ass near their kid. 

Edited by ch1
  • Love 4

Did I really just watch two grown-ass men argue over which painting should hang over the fireplace in a house that belongs to neither of them?

Way to inspire your sister's trust there, Brooke. Sure, have a secret meeting with her husband in their house. At this point I'd actually have some respect for Bill and Brooke if they did go ahead and screw and let Katie catch them. Why prolong the agony?

If TK and Chris McKenna ever have a scene together, I think that'll pretty much do me in. I'm getting woozy just imagining it...

• Love 5

I don't think the "great" Heather Tom is acting it all that well either. Throughout the evening she drinks what appears to be at least a half bottle of hard liquor straight and is as sober as I am right now after waking up from her "nap". Sidebar: I always give up alcohol for Lent and haven't had a drop since Fat Tuesday so yes, I am as sober as I'll ever be :)

For me this SL hits very close to home for I've lived with an alcoholic for 10 years and still have a relationship after 48 years. This person is what as known as a high functioning alcoholic where they drink every night and still go to work the next morning and function normally. I'm not saying this about Katie's situation but what I am saying that it is possible. As of now, I really can't consider Katie an alcoholic as well as Brooke. Alcoholics have an addiction and I don't think Katie nor Brooke reached that level because Katie has only been knocking them back for just a few weeks and Brooke drank for less than a month. Katie, for now, and Brooke drank out of depression. Bill, of course, is feeding into Katie's paranoia and depression.

Bill no way no how had to meet up with Brooke for a phone call could have served the purpose.

I sure hope that Rick also threatens to leave FC unless that friggin ugly picture of Maya is put back up. Rick and Maya should just vanish and take the surrogate with them.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

Dare I say that Ridge's justification for putting Stephanie's portrait back up in its place of prominence actually made sense. Sure, he was typically smug about it to Rick, but it still made sense. (And since Maya's portrait basically marked her ascension to sainthood, well...) It's still a flimsy catalyst for this latest round of Ridge vs. Rick, but then all the gracefulness was eaten up by Katie's surprisingly slow descent into the bottle...

• Love 2

If Liam defends Quinn he will look like a moron. 

That won't be much of a stretch for Liam.

The writers just can't come up with any justification for what Quinn has done and Liam defending her.  

I was just riffing there, but I agree with you.

Quinn wouldn't have had to take care of him if she didn't lie her ass off and had just taken him to the doctor.  And if Quinn winds up pregnant it should lead to a custody battle with Liam not wanting her crazy ass near their kid. 

I don't like any part of Quinn is doing with Liamnesiac or what she is doing to accommodate the lies she's told him. Quinn's obsession to clear the path for Wyatt to jump on another of his brother's sloppy seconds is ... perverse ... desperate ... disturbed ... pathetic ... Taking sexual liberties with an amnesiac to keep him from proper heath care and his real life is obscene. 

Quinn having sex with Liamnesiac may or may not end up with Quinn pregative, but it's a possibility.

• Love 4

For me this SL hits very close to home for I've lived with an alcoholic for 10 years and still have a relationship after 48 years. This person is what as known as a high functioning alcoholic where they drink every night and still go to work the next morning and function normally. I'm not saying this about Katie's situation but what I am saying that it is possible.

I'm sorry to hear that, Waldo :( The issue with Katie, though, is that she never really drank before, so there is no way she'd build up such a tolerance in only a couple days.

Did I really just watch two grown-ass men argue over which painting should hang over the fireplace in a house that belongs to neither of them?

In age only :)
  • Love 5

I really can't consider Katie an alcoholic as well as Brooke. Alcoholics have an addiction and I don't think Katie nor Brooke reached that level because Katie has only been knocking them back for just a few weeks and Brooke drank for less than a month. 

I don't think it's even been that long. Brooke waited maybe a day or two at most between her initial confrontation with Katie at SP and inviting them to dinner, and now we're only on the next day after that.  Katie's been an "alcoholic" for three, four days, tops.  Which, by the way, should a woman with her heart condition be drinking at all?  I also can't understand why, if she is so set on staking claim to her man, is she sitting downstairs alone, drinking instead of being upstairs with him and Will? 

What really bothers me about this story though is what someone else mentioned upthread, that Katie vowing not to "let" anything ruin her marriage pretty much takes any responsibility for anything that may happen in the future away from Bill.  If she's so worried Brooke can steal her man away, she needs to be looking first and foremost at her husband and deciding if a man she considers to be that weak is really the man she needs.  Whether it's Brooke or someone else, she's always going to be worrying about someone coming along and Bill being too weak to say no.

After watching yesterday's show, I no longer remember why I was looking forward to Ridge coming back. I don't care about Caroline birthing that basketball, and while Ridge is right that Stephanie's portrait should be hanging in the mansion, and no, Rick didn't ask anybody's permission before he took it down and hung Maya's there, and Eric is a dolt for defending Rick's actions to Ridge and Ridge's actions to Rick when they're both acting like 6 year olds, but frankly, it's just all too childish to care about. 

• Love 4

Ridge doesn't get more rights to this home because he was raised in it.

Rick didn't have that option as Stephanie got it in the divorce(s).

But either way, who cares?

These cry babies need to be thrown into a giant playpen to work their issues out.

As far as the home is concerned...they're both grown ups with extremely lucrative careers.

GET YOUR OWN DAMN HOUSE!!!!

• Love 12

The Ridge/Rick thing is so stupid. Two men 40+ fighting over Daddy's house (while he is still alive) is not good TV.   If they really wanted to create this type of drama they should just bite the bullet and kill off Eric.  At least then it would make some kind of sense.

Honestly is there anything on this show that is not stupid, terrible or gross? 

• Love 9

If she's so worried Brooke can steal her man away, she needs to be looking first and foremost at her husband and deciding if a man she considers to be that weak is really the man she needs.

Thank you. When Nick's ass started waffling back to Bridget, she left him a Dear John letter and walked out in one of the show's least dramatic on screen break ups ever. No passive aggressive swipes needed.

Let Brooke have the Stallion and let Katie have a decent man in Detective Hardon.

• Love 4

You're right in that it's a stupid argument and they should each get their own houses, but I disagree vehemently (leading me to question my sanity) with you about Ridge's rights. That was his mother's home for her adult life, that was likely paid for with her family money (which also funded FC) where she raised a family, not something she got in a divorce settlement. Rick's "family home" is Brooke's estate. That is Ridge's parents' home and Rick's father and his father's wife's home. Plus, he has no fucking respect, which is why he threw Stephanie's portrait in the garage when he moved in. Should Thomas or Steffy be able to take over Brooke's house if they feel like it because Ridge once lived there with Brooke?

• Love 7

The real problem is that Eric is too much of a damn pansy to stand up to either of his sons.  Ridge may be right, Stephanie's portrait does belong on the wall, but Eric gave his blessing to Rick hanging Maya's portrait there months ago. Now that Ridge is making an issue of it, and handling it just as immaturely as Rick did in the beginning, Eric is very weakly defending his decision to let it hang, while at the same time giving Ridge his blessing to replace it with Stephanie's portrait.  He's playing both sides so that no matter who comes out on top, he can say he sided with them.  

I assume the whole thing is really just a catalyst to start up a Ridge vs. Rick story again, same as Brooke's sudden undying love for Bill is really just a plot trick to get the Katie/Brooke rivalry going again, but pfft.  Yawn.  I just want the whole lot of them to grow up.

• Love 6
GET YOUR OWN DAMN HOUSE!!!!

Right? Sure, LA real estate is expensive but aren't both Ridge and Rick wealthy? Why do they always have to be freeloading or living in tiny apartments? Meanwhile Eric just stands there with his thumb stuck up his butt like he has no control over the house he owns.

Let Brooke have the Stallion and let Katie have a decent man in Detective Hardon.=

Read elsewhere that on B&B Detective Hardon is going to be Doctor Hardon. All I'm hoping is that he's not going to turn out to be a d-bag user like Ridge or a tool like Bill whose tool always points toward Brooke. Fingers crossed that the doctor will actually be a good man.

• Love 11

Honestly is there anything on this show that is not stupid, terrible or gross?

Nope

Rick didn't have that option as Stephanie got it in the divorce(s).

Everybody on this show seems to be forgetting whose house it really is! If Eric wants to play favorites that's on him, but as you said, GET YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!
  • Love 7