Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

I think it’s kind of hypocritical how pissy Leon reacted to someone asking a question about pregnancy when they actually posed next to Mykelti with both of them patting their tummy’s like they’re pregnant, took a picture and posted it on line…. then “Splendor In the Trash” drew a cartoon of the picture.

so it’s okay and funny when they clown around and suggest that they have the same belly as their pregnant sister but if anyone else mentions or asks it’s War!!!  🤬

800F4877-B9E1-4A24-8889-FF5B3CEB5D46.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Know absolutely nothing about any medications Leon may or may not be on, but many things can contribute to a more harsh reaction. That being said, I'm glad they are better protected from flu and "Covid 19" (Kody, like we don't all know it's 19).

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 10/16/2022 at 4:39 AM, Elodia said:

The reason Leon posted that picture was because they thought their butt looked great in that jeans, so they were fishing for compliments and felt insulted instead (as always)

Leo.png

No one is paying attention to the butt because too much going on in the picture. Or post a picture with your butt facing the camera and no one else is in the picture!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

Are both Leon and Audrey transitioning to male?

I don’t recall  Leon stating  they’re transitioning. They identify as genderqueer and trans. Transgender doesn’t necessarily mean transitioning.

Perhaps someone has different information. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t recall  Leon stating  they’re transitioning. They identify as genderqueer and trans. Transgender doesn’t necessarily mean transitioning.

Perhaps someone has different information. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought Leon had their breasts removed. Wouldn't that be a part of transitioning?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mod note regarding pregnancy and body shaming:

Discussing Leon's rant and the photo that prompted pregnancy speculation it is fine, but the discussion shouldn't go beyond that. This isn't a license to fat shame or say (unprompted) that Leon looks pregnant in the future.

A good rule of thumb is that context matters, geniunely speculating if someone is pregnant due to a change in body shape/clothing etc is fine, using comparisons to pregnant persons to state that they gained weight, or you do not care for their body shape or gender expression is not. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, gingerella said:

I thought Leon had their breasts removed. Wouldn't that be a part of transitioning?

It can be but it's not a requirement. It also depends on the person's specific transition goals, whether they intend to look androgynous or more specifically male, as well as their finances, family history, many reasons. Likewise, someone can have top surgery and NOT be transitioning, I know of masc of center lesbians who just never felt comfortable with their chests and opted for reduction or removal but still identify as female. 

FWIW, from the photos it looks to me like Leon is wearing a chest binder, which temporarily flattens your chest and is definitely the worst piece of clothing in existence unless you enjoy trying to extricate yourself from a straightjacket nightly. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 1
On 10/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, gingerella said:

Yeah, I can see that too. Overly righteous. I really want to know what Douche's thoughts are on Leon's transitioning. I wouldn't be surprised if they've not seen each other for a long time because Kody is such an asshole about everything.

That’s presuming Leon wants anything to do with Kody.  It is very possible they are separating themselves from the entire nuthouse in Flagstaff.

To wit, when is the last time Leon and Audge went to Flagstaff?

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

Not the outfits or the location I'd choose for the photograph, but if that's the photo they want to show, I guess they think it's fine.  I hope we get to see them at the wedding.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

352153CE-29F2-4BD0-8AD8-727DBCBDC382.jpeg

@questionfear mentioned that Leon seems to be wearing a chest binder to flatten their chest and if you look closely at this pic it definitely looks like a chest binder under the black top.

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable that would be and wearing it for hours must be horrible.

• Like 6

Does anyone remember JogBras?  I tried one but I hated having my boobage squished down.  I imagine a chest constrictor thing might be even more uncomfortable.

I don't like Leo's hat.  It's odd neither of them have their glasses on.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

All I can say is that I am SO glad I don't have to sit next to them on a plane.  Could they look more slovenly?

I need a gallon of eye and brain bleach.

is the wedding still scheduled? I forgot the original date which I think had a connection to Leon’s birthday.   I can’t believe I remembered that they discussed the date. I am so ashamed of myself. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Audrey's outfit looks fine to me in this picture. Its Leon's that has me scratching my head. Unless the top is shapewear, I don't even understand why it exists, and if it is shapewear, throw a shirt over it. I do like Leon's hat though.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I’m going to defend their airport style because they look comfortable and dressing for comfort on flights is becoming more common.  Often it appears “sloppy”, but who cares when you’re just trying to feel at ease in those awful seats. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m going to defend their airport style because they look comfortable and dressing for comfort on flights is becoming more common.  Often it appears “sloppy”, but who cares when you’re just trying to feel at ease in those awful seats. 

The black garment Leon is wearing appears to be a maillot with shorts over.  Hopefully, they are able to utilize the washroom facilities before boarding as unless there are crotch snaps, it could be a struggle onboard the plane.

• Mind Blown 2
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone know how long Leon has worn a wedding ban on the left ring finger?  

I looked at their instagram and they started wearing a ring on that finger between 149-155 weeks ago. So November/December 2019.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I looked at their instagram and they started wearing a ring on that finger between 149-155 weeks ago. So November/December 2019.

They both have been wearing simple gold bands on their left ring fingers for some time. I have questioned before as to whether they legally married or had some kind of commitment ceremony, but haven't seen anything.

Edited by Adiba
autocorrect
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 10/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, Joan of Argh said:

@questionfear mentioned that Leon seems to be wearing a chest binder to flatten their chest and if you look closely at this pic it definitely looks like a chest binder under the black top.

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable that would be and wearing it for hours must be horrible.

They're hot, and it's like wearing an expensive voluntary straightjacket. 0/10 for comfort, 20/10 for euphoria, so it's a tough call most days. I've flown with a binder on and it's not fun. 

Leon should be lucky they didn't get flagged by the TSA. I get flagged when I fly because they read me as a male but then their body scanners get confused by the binder, so I end up with a super uncomfortable patdown. 

• Hugs 8
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 12
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 8:22 AM, ginger90 said:

I don’t get the part about their body keeping them alive longer than they thought it would.

This is a common saying among people who have had suicidal ideation, so my guess would be that Leon was suicidal at one point and didn't expect to reach the age of 27.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They live in Denver as far as I know. So, pretty close.

Denver is quite a ways away from Colorado Springs where the shooting was. Still, they travel and hopefully were nowhere near that place. 

WTF is wrong with people. Apparently this nutjob made a bomb threat last year and was openly hateful towards LGBTQ. I’ll never understand why. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Looks like about an hour to me. No?

To me that’s quite a ways…….close to me means maybe a 10 minute drive. Even out west when we had to drive an hour to get to a bigger town (Roswell), I never really considered that to be close by. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

To me that’s quite a ways…….close to me means maybe a 10 minute drive. Even out west when we had to drive an hour to get to a bigger town (Roswell), I never really considered that to be close by. 

I get it. Around here an hour is nothing, especially for good food! 😋 

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I get it. Around here an hour is nothing, especially for good food! 😋 

I agree out there it seems like nothing — we went to Roswell because it had the only Target for hundreds of miles. We drove to El Paso for Whole Foods and it was 2 hours away — it had the only “Not Milk” in the lower eastern TX/NM area. We’d get several half gallons of the stuff (it had an amazing texture for dairy free and it was worth the drive). 

Now, on Long Island, I’m starting to understand why the locals won’t drive more than a few miles (though I will travel to Riverhead to the Tanger Outlets and the Target). A few miles on Long Island feels like 60 in AZ or NM. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2022 at 6:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

I agree out there it seems like nothing — we went to Roswell because it had the only Target for hundreds of miles. We drove to El Paso for Whole Foods and it was 2 hours away — it had the only “Not Milk” in the lower eastern TX/NM area. We’d get several half gallons of the stuff (it had an amazing texture for dairy free and it was worth the drive). 

Now, on Long Island, I’m starting to understand why the locals won’t drive more than a few miles (though I will travel to Riverhead to the Tanger Outlets and the Target). A few miles on Long Island feels like 60 in AZ or NM. 

Ah, yes, the joys of the LIRR, 27 and (gah!) the Northern and Southern State! 

To bring this back to Leo and Audrey, I wonder if they went to the latter's family for Thanksgiving, or Meri's.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Long Island is really Long!  

• LOL 1

Moving my response to the Small Talk thread.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2022 at 2:23 AM, b2H said:

That’s presuming Leon wants anything to do with Kody.  It is very possible they are separating themselves from the entire nuthouse in Flagstaff.

To wit, when is the last time Leon and Audge went to Flagstaff?

Didn’t Kody say “how some of  his kids didn’t get  along and fit in with the rest of the family” in one of the recent episodes? He specifically mentioned Robyn’s oldest three, Paedon  and Leon as not fitting in.  (Actually, he didn’t use the name Leon, but that may be because it was recorded before Leon’s coming out?)

I just found it telling… it really felt like he meant a lot more than a few siblings who didn’t get along. Almost as if he was trying to say that he thought they didn’t fit in but knew he would not get away with that. But that may just be my interpretation.

• Like 2
  • Love 1