Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Adiba said:

People’s site has reported that Leon and Audrey married in a “ secret” courthouse ceremony last October.
I figured they had married already because they were both wearing gold bands on their ring fingers. I guess they decided to forgo the TLC -filmed route.

Good for them! And congratulations too!! 💞🎂 💞

• Like 12

I really dislike the news stories of "secret" weddings and elopements when all that happened was a quiet or private wedding.  Not everyone wants a TLC broadcast or even them or their mother making a public announcement.  I appreciate they didn't make it a splashy public show.  

• Like 20

My heart goes out to Meri, not gonna lie. Leon is a straight up beeotch for shitting on their mom again by excluding her. 

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

I really dislike the news stories of "secret" weddings and elopements when all that happened was a quiet or private wedding.  Not everyone wants a TLC broadcast or even them or their mother making a public announcement.  I appreciate they didn't make it a splashy public show.  

From what I read they did not have a quiet wedding but rather self-solemnized with no officiant. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

My heart goes out to Meri, not gonna lie. Leon is a straight up beeotch for shitting on their mom again by excluding her. 

From what I read they did not have a quiet wedding but rather self-solemnized with no officiant. 

They excluded Meri? I wouldn’t assume that just because they went to the courthouse.

But I haven’t read anything about it so you probably know more than me. 

• Like 6

People do frequently have guests at courthouse weddings.  They don't usually have a crowd, but the parents or at least the mothers attending isn't unusual.  In our county indoor weddings at one of the county recorder locations allow 15 to 20 guests.  The outdoor locations have no limit.  

It does look like Meri was at Disney on the date they say they got married.

Hopefully she wasn't too upset by that.  I told my kids I didn't care what kind of ceremony they chose as long as mama was there.  😀

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 11
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

The article I read said it was a self solemnized wedding at home, meaning they filled out and sent in the paperwork. Technically but not physically a courthouse wedding. If Meri was at Disney that jibes. 

Thanks so much for sharing.

If that’s the case they may have a small ceremony later, but wanted to get married now for a variety of reasons. They have been engaged a long time (at least three years, probably closer to 4). 

If they have no ceremony at all, I agree that kind of sucks to exclude Meri, given Leon is her only child. But couples make choices like that all the time. 

• Like 5

At least at Gwen's wedding Meri and Leon looked pretty happy together.  So whatever happened, it doesn't sound like Meri was purposely excluded.  She may have understood that they were tired of waiting and just sent in the paperwork and got it done.  It could also be that they wanted the legal protection in case one of them needs to be hospitalized.

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

At least at Gwen's wedding Meri and Leon looked pretty happy together.  So whatever happened, it doesn't sound like Meri was purposely excluded.  She may have understood that they were tired of waiting and just sent in the paperwork and got it done.  It could also be that they wanted the legal protection in case one of them needs to be hospitalized.

Thats more along the lines of what I was thinking. Leon and Meri seem to be on good terms, and Leon showed up for Gwen's wedding looking very enthused to be with their family. Also with Gwen just getting married, Christine due to get married, Leon and Audrey may WANT a ceremony (or not) but didnt claim any dates, so they just got it done, and will do a ceremony later when it fits in better for everyone's schedule. Not even considering Audrey's family and the considerations on that end. 

• Like 7
On 8/25/2023 at 10:21 AM, SongbirdHollow said:

The article I read said it was a self solemnized wedding at home, meaning they filled out and sent in the paperwork. Technically but not physically a courthouse wedding. If Meri was at Disney that jibes. 

20 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I think the legal status issue is probably why they got married. Also, both Leon and Audrey went through top surgery, at least, within the past year or so. Audrey, at least, seems to be on HRT (they have male facial hair now). They could have married so that they could both be on the same insurance plan (like if one of them gets their insurance through work).

I think Leon and Meri are doing okay. No matter all her faults, Meri makes no secret of the fact that she loves, supports, and accepts Leon. Meri also always seemed to get on well with Audrey. It seemed to me at the time that Audrey might have been instrumental in helping Leon move past their hurt at Meri's catfish/emotional affair scandal.

Still I feel sorry that, as a mother, Meri didn't get the experience of being at her only child's wedding, even though it was a self-solemnization. I hope Leon and Audrey did or will do some wedding-y thing that includes Meri (and whoever else they're close to).

• Like 10

This definitely sounds like a "hey lets get married so we're legally protected/it's easier to cover health insurance" type move. But we also don't know that Meri and/or Audrey's family weren't involved in some way. Maybe they all did a Zoom group video while signing the forms, or maybe they all went out to dinner when everyone could get together. 

It's also more common (at least from my circle of queer friends) for people to have these quiet legal moments and then do dinner/party at another time. A lot of that was because the laws were a little wonky (like friends who got married in NY but then celebrated in a different state, or how I got civil union'd at a big party and then we got "married" for real over dinner when it was legal in my state) so none of this is shocking or all that weird. 

And Leon and Audrey seem to have switched from being very visible to living extremely private lives...so while they might have agreed to let the news hit that they got married, they might not have wanted to share who, if anyone, helped them celebrate-to be fair, most wedding announcements don't include a list of who the witnesses were and how many guests attended either. 

But good for them! 

• Like 14

Not disagreeing with any of the posters above, but another clue out there is that Meri, on her recent Live, refused to answer ANY questions about Leon. Someone called her out on that and she said the questions were not appropriate. Questions like, How is Leon?  Not anything like Why did Leon get married without you? She does not want to talk about them right now. 

• Useful 4
13 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Not disagreeing with any of the posters above, but another clue out there is that Meri, on her recent Live, refused to answer ANY questions about Leon. Someone called her out on that and she said the questions were not appropriate. Questions like, How is Leon?  Not anything like Why did Leon get married without you? She does not want to talk about them right now. 

That is typical for those lives. It’s not something out of the blue.

• Like 5

Leon may have grown up some, or just got sick of the negative attention, and asked Meri not to discuss them. And Meri is perpetually Meri, who loves Lording over family and fans with that “you want something I have/know, but haha I’m not going to tell you” brattiness. But if that respects Leon and Audrey’s wishes, then great. Everybody is happy.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

Leon has probably asked not to be discussed. 

Considering the disgusting bullshit posted on Meri’s instagram on the picture of her with Leon at Gwen’s wedding, it’s reasonable. It has happened prior to that also.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

If only Meri had said so. Instead she encourages speculation. 

17 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

If only Meri had said so. Instead she encourages speculation. 

Meri lives to portray herself as a Woman of Mystique. 😅

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
14 hours ago, Kellyee said:

How do we know that Meri was not at Leon's wedding, even if it was at the courthouse?

I don't even think Leon and Audrey got married at the court-house. They "self-solemnized," which means they filled out forms and sent them in. 

The reason people believe Meri wasn't present, is because people could tell from Instagram that Meri was somewhere else (Disney maybe? I don't remember) on the day the forms are dated.

That really means nothing, though. They may have actually made their vows or whatever at another time. 

It's basically the Sun making up a whole story on only a fraction of the info.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

True, it’s the Sun, but I think that this has an element of truth in it.  I’ve always believed Kody to be a very conservative and religious twat, who had very strong,  fixed ideas on traditional families and role patterns. Therefore, his acceptance of Leon and Gwen being gay pleasantly surprised me.

But…as sad and pathetic as it sounds, I believe that transsexuality was a bridge too far for him…Also, the harsh words the Sun allegedly quoted from Kody…well…sound exactly like Kody. I found them heart-breaking, basically no longer acknowledging Leon as his child, and very typical of a very conservative fundie, which I think he still is, deep in his heart. 

It would certainly explain the total lack of (SM) appearances and references of Leon and Kody together. I don’t think it’s a coincidence it happened around the same time as Leon’s coming out. 

Edited by LilyD
Replaced some pronouns by Kody
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Bear in mind that this comes from The Sun which is pretty much a rag sheet that makes up whatever they feel like posting. Clickbait.

FYI there are several sources saying much the same.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, endure said:

FYI there are several sources saying much the same.

Are they actual sources doing their own reporting, or are they basing their story on the Sun's report? I ask because @Orcinus orca is right. The Sun is a rag sheet.

For example, take this bit of b.s. from that piece in The Sun:

A source told The U.S. Sun: "It's all fake for cameras. It is because of filming contracts that Kody and Robyn have to make an appearance at certain things.

I don't know who The Sun's "source" is, but that sounds like a fan opinion they found on social media and decided to present it as being from a "source."

Gwendlyn has stated she didn't let the show film her wedding. She and Bea decided against it.

Unless she lied to all her Patreon patrons (which would be stupid, because people will unsubscribe if all they're getting is flat-out lies), Gwendlyn's wedding was not an event that will be on the show, so it sounds unlikely that Robyn and Kody would be contractually obligated to appear at a wedding that won't feature on Sister Wives.

All that said, I actually have no difficulty imagining Kody can't accept Leon's transition. Like @LilyD, I was pleasantly surprised when he accepted Leon and Gwendlyn coming out as gay and bi (respectively). 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

If according to Gwen, nobody except Mikelti spoke to them at her wedding, I wonder how much of the greater family estrangement is about Leon and not so much that infamous Christmas swap family text incident. I would hope Leon is seeing solidarity from (most of) their siblings (I think Gwen indicated that more than one person had issues with it). Disowning one of my siblings would be a major escalation of the already existing stepmother drama. 

2 hours ago, General Days said:

I was pleasantly surprised when he accepted Leon and Gwendlyn coming out as gay and bi (respectively). 

That was a few years before the current moral panic propaganda Kody's probably been ingesting 24/7 on social media (on top of obvious predisposition to hostility towards nonconforming folks).   I've seen people I previously knew as accepting or at least indifferent swallowing the poison and becoming militant against trans folks (on social media, anyway).

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

If according to Gwen, nobody except Mikelti spoke to them at her wedding, I wonder how much of the greater family estrangement is about Leon and not so much that infamous Christmas swap family text incident. 

Did Gwen really say that nobody spoke to them except Mykelti? 

Remember, the Christmas gift swap fiasco was 2 years ago. It wasn't recent, just recent on the show. I wonder if Leon texted anything during that. Both Leon and Meri seem to be more on the outside of the family these days, with Christine/Janelle and their kids as the core "in crowd".

I don't think Kody could get away with publicly bashing Leon and Gwen. Their fan base is not fundy Christian like with the Duggars. If Kody starts talking shit, TLC will pull the plug, and they all need the money and the exposure to drive people to their many side businesses.

• Like 7

I think the Sun reads here and on Reddit and cobbles stories together from that.

That being said, I have believed for a while that Kody was not as accepting of Leon as he appeared on camera.  I don't believe for a second that there was any TLC contractual obligation around that, Kody knew that if he expressed his true feelings, the show would lose its main audience.  Not only did Leon come out as a lesbian originally, but they had several piercings and we all know how Kody feels about those (unless they are on Robyn or her kids).  Then they came out as trans and Kody was probably very vocal off camera about that.  I doubt the Sun quote is accurate, but it is pretty easy for any of us to make up things Kody says because he is totally predictable.

I also thought originally that Gwen offered to have her wedding filmed and TLC declined.  Not sure where I heard that, but somehow that got into my brain.

• Like 10

I kind of thought all the parents came around and accepted Leon coming out as gay, but Leon was already estranged, or at least distant from Kody and their extra moms when they came out as trans. I wouldn't be surprised if Kody and Leon haven't spoken since they rolled through Flagstaff during the pandemic.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I kind of thought all the parents came around and accepted Leon coming out as gay, but Leon was already estranged, or at least distant from Kody and their extra moms when they came out as trans. I wouldn't be surprised if Kody and Leon haven't spoken since they rolled through Flagstaff during the pandemic.

According to a poster on another site who claims to be close to the family Kody and Robyn were ok with Leon coming out as gay but they don’t approve of Leon and Audrey as trans and don’t want them around the tenders.

I tend to believe it because Kody and Robyn are kinda wacky about what they expose the tenders to plus they both act all religious when it suits them. 🙄

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

According to a poster on another site who claims to be close to the family Kody and Robyn were ok with Leon coming out as gay but they don’t approve of Leon and Audrey as trans and don’t want them around the tenders.

I tend to believe it because Kody and Robyn are kinda wacky about what they expose the tenders to plus they both act all religious when it suits them. 🙄

Oh yikes. What assholes - for a whole new reason. This is why the LGBTQ+ has to go through such bullshit to live their lives. No one person needs to be hidden from another.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

IMO Kody and Sobbyn were never okay with any kids coming out as gay, let alone trans. There's no way they would be accepting of that because they're hypocrites who use their fake religion BS to hide behind when it suits them. None of this is surprising to me. They are despicable people, the two of them.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 10/11/2023 at 10:28 PM, JayDub1987 said:

hey both seem like absolute assholes in every way imaginable. 

I'm curious about this... Kody, yes, is obviously an asshole, just as surely as the sun sets in the west. But why do people hate Leon so much? I know when they were younger they were maybe a bit entitled (but that's not unusual with teens?) but I haven't seen them act in a really objectionable way on the show. That said, I didn't watch a couple of seasons and I don't follow them outside of the show, so... what am I missing??

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, ladle said:

I'm curious about this... Kody, yes, is obviously an asshole, just as surely as the sun sets in the west. But why do people hate Leon so much? I know when they were younger they were maybe a bit entitled (but that's not unusual with teens?) but I haven't seen them act in a really objectionable way on the show. That said, I didn't watch a couple of seasons and I don't follow them outside of the show, so... what am I missing??

Leon is Meri's only child -- and a lot of people on this forum hate Meri thus hate her child.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
54 minutes ago, ladle said:

I didn't watch a couple of seasons and I don't follow them outside of the show, so... what am I missing??

It was more Leon's social media postings that were over the top entitled.  Leon went to Bali to learn to be a yogi and posted a ziillion stupid pictures and "deep thoughts" on SM.  That fell by the wayside pretty quickly when no one even showed up for Leon's free yoga classes.

Leon was supposedly in a masters program for social work (talk about a bad fit!) and posted daily pictures of extravagant and expensive breakfasts in Chicago but apparently never attended a class.  Occasionally there would be a posed picture of Leon with a book but there is no evidence that schooling was completed despite the hype.

Leon preached endlessly about causes (save the bees comes to mind) but it was all talk and no action.  And if anyone dared disagree or challenge Leon (or even ask a simple question), Leon went ballistic online, chastized them and then blocked that person. 

Then there was the emotional support animal debacle where Audge and Leon simultaneously came down with a mental illness that required them to fly with their dogs.  Coincidentally, the illness struck at the same time they were flying home for Christmas and would have had to board them.  There was a huge backlash over that and it was in the press.  Audge lambasted the airlines for discrimination which led to multiple airlines tightening the requirements for emotional support animals"  Even their ardent fans were highly critical and people who legitimately needed ESA's were denied boarding after that.

Leon essentially was a pompous blowhard that talked big and did nothing.  Leon has dropped off the radar; speculation is that the latest employer put a stop to it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Occasionally there would be a posed picture of Leon with a book but there is no evidence that schooling was completed despite the hype.

They obtained their masters in 2020, from Loyola University.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 3

4 hours ago, ladle said:

I can't find support for some of the following:

3 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Leon was supposedly in a masters program for social work (talk about a bad fit!)

On January 15, 2021 (the night before her 50th birthday), Meri published a post on Instagram, in which she mentioned her kid finishing "college, both undergrad and masters" (note: Leon wasn't publicly identifying as trans or using the name "Leon," or "they/them" yet). I'm pretty sure @ginger90 has posted this in the past.

I suppose Meri could have been lying, but it would be silly to outright lie when (1) getting a Bachelor's is plenty to be proud of, (2) Meri wasn't answering a direct question, but rather offering up an unsolicited summary of the past decade, and (3) a gloss, like "finished college" or "school" would do.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKFwpYIlp-M/?hl=en

(I think embeds don't work here, so here are screenshot.)

sisterwivesmeriinsta01152021a.thumb.jpg.e7ed40ad3e157234d1315aae4d42a739.jpg

sisterwivesmeriinsta01152021b.thumb.jpg.41a2361ce8fc705168e83b1bae1a98b0.jpg

and posted daily pictures of extravagant and expensive breakfasts in Chicago but apparently never attended a class. 

What makes you say they apparently never attended class?

Were they supposed to photograph themselves attending class to prove to the fans of a show they never got paid to do, that they were attending class?

Also, Leon didn't post daily (or even weekly, or monthly) pictures of extravagant and expensive breakfasts in Chicago.

It looks like they did the occasional breakfast/brunch out, but not at extravagant places. From Leon's Instagram

(NOTE: The oldest of these examples is from five and a half years ago, the newest is from early 2020 -- so almost four years ago):

2018:

Audrey having matcha, July 18, 2018: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZdU26g6te/?hl=en

Brunch out, May 6, 2018 (one person's plate has some sort of salad on toast, the other has french toast, it's not like they were eating Ortolan while hooded):  https://www.instagram.com/p/BicnS1uAjoQ/?hl=en

Coffee, September 2018: https://www.instagram.com/leointhemountains/?hl=en

Takeout bakery coffee at night, October 2018: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVyDklAUH2/?hl=en

2019:

New Year's Day Brunch, January 1, 2019 (one person has eggs over some mushy shit, the other has some sort of burger): https://www.instagram.com/p/BsGjMYAF-fw/?hl=en

Brunch at a coffee shop (location tagged), March 9, 2019 (very pretty waffle for one person, french toast for the other, and a plate of breakfast potatoes): https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzO8OQltmo/?hl=en

Coffee, June 27, 2019: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzPD-rnlupd/?hl=en

Eating grapes from a plastic bag, in the park, on their birthday, July 29, 2019: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hTTn-lXdn/?hl=en

• (A lovely commenter replied: "You look like you could use a hot bath and a mani-pedicure. You always look cruddy." Sheesh. And someone "liked" that comment. Not to mention, I think that's a cute pic of pre-transition Leon, who noted they had spent the day crying. People suck.)

Out for a date of vegan hot dogs after work, August 26, 2019: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1obJdUFhlC/?hl=en

• (Was there ever a sadder phrase than "vegan hot dogs"?)

Coffee and a scone before work, September 20, 2019: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pKBcil3xC/?hl=en

Homemade pumpkin bread at home, November 28, 2019: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5a4fD3FiTO/?hl=en

The above is seven times in a year, some are just coffee. Is a grad student who works part time, and lives with someone who works full time never allowed to go out for breakfast? It's a pretty cheap date for a meal, until you start going to brunches with champagne, and shrimp, and a carving board, which would be extravagant, but is not what Leon and Audrey did.

2020:

The following three entries seem like a lot in one week, until you look at what they had (and remember the biggest meal they cooked at home)

Homemade breakfast at home, February 11, 2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b7yBOlq0B/?hl=en

Coffee and croissant out at a coffee shop (location tagged), February 12, 2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8fOMJJF_ej/?hl=en

Brunch out (french toast for 2 and potatoes), February 16, 2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pOICaFJ-9/?hl=en

Then they never posted another meal out, probably because of the pandemic.

Leon and Audrey gave up their Chicago apartment in early 2020, quarantined with Meri in Flagstaff for a couple of weeks, then went to help out Grandma Bonnie at the B&B (who I think took off for Flagstaff, for a little while). 

Eventually, they decided to stay in Utah for a while, and honestly, I'm not sure if Leon got their Masters from Loyola remotely, or if they transferred to a Utah university. There was probably no graduation ceremony because of the pandemic. I know Mykelti, Tony, and Gwen have said that Leon and Audrey were super careful about Covid.

They lived near Mykelti for a while (after M&T's move to Lehi, I think). If you Google "Leon Brown Promise South Salt Lake" you'll see reports that Leon was a program manager there (it's some sort of social service organization). 

I also have a dim memory of Leon and Audrey saying on the show that they decided to live in Utah, because Audrey was having a hard time with depression and they thought they would feel better there. (I feel like this was before Audrey and Leon's transitions, or at least before they went public.) Does anyone remember that?

Leon preached endlessly about causes (save the bees comes to mind) but it was all talk and no action.  And if anyone dared disagree or challenge Leon (or even ask a simple question), Leon went ballistic online, chastized them and then blocked that person. 

Then there was the emotional support animal debacle where Audge and Leon simultaneously came down with a mental illness that required them to fly with their dogs.  Coincidentally, the illness struck at the same time they were flying home for Christmas and would have had to board them.  There was a huge backlash over that and it was in the press.  Audge lambasted the airlines for discrimination which led to multiple airlines tightening the requirements for emotional support animals"  Even their ardent fans were highly critical and people who legitimately needed ESA's were denied boarding after that.

Leon essentially was a pompous blowhard that talked big and did nothing.  Leon has dropped off the radar; speculation is that the latest employer put a stop to it.

How do you know it was all talk/no action?

I'd disagree with the "preached endlessly" aspect. Leo is on the opposite end of the political spectrum from most of the family. Leon was vocal about causes they believe in, for a while. I have shot off my mouth about politics on social media, and am old enough to be Leon's mother.

They got political on social media over LGBTQ+ issues, which makes sense given the background they came out of, as well as their gender identity and sexuality.

It also makes sense after having learned about their falling out with Paedon, who deadnamed and misgendered them, implied they transitioned for attention, and later bragged that he (Paedon) got more attention (at Logan's wedding) for his job as a strip club bouncer than Leon got for coming out.

I believe the Paedon/Leon falling out was originally in wake of the George Floyd murder. We're not supposed to get political on here, so I'll just note they took the sides of the issue we would expect each of them to take.

Again, how do you know it was all talk/no action? I feel like we know next to nothing about Leon's life.

I can't find anything in the press about the emotional support animal thing. Most of the best links go right back to this thread.

I searched on the name Leon was given at birth, as well as Audrey's name. If you can find one, would you please share it here? 

I do see Audrey complained, Southwest told her to DM them, and she thanked them. (Audrey did let them know the proper spelling of their name.)

Leo's account seems to be set to private, so I can't see what they posted, if anything. 

Edited by General Days
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Audrey lost me when they were whining about how expensive things were where they lived, then asked people to Venmo them money so they could go out for coffee. I'm not here for that level of ridiculousness, thank you very much.

I have never cared much for Leon because I found them to be a humorless, judgmental, self-absorbed, spoiled brat on the show  as a kid - a condition that age has apparently, and quite sadly, failed to remedy.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:14 PM, Orcinus orca said:

YMMV

I'm dead now. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

This warrants an oh good grief.  Don't tell me they've fallen into the entitled grifting hole quite a few people their age have fallen into.  I'm already worn out with the entitled brats begging for coffee, door dash, birthday, and whatever requests.  This is now a get off my lawn for me.  Do what most of the rest of us do: get a job, get a second job, find a cheaper alternative, or do without it.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Absolom said:

This warrants an oh good grief.  Don't tell me they've fallen into the entitled grifting hole quite a few people their age have fallen into.  I'm already worn out with the entitled brats begging for coffee, door dash, birthday, and whatever requests.  This is now a get off my lawn for me.  Do what most of the rest of us do: get a job, get a second job, find a cheaper alternative, or do without it.  

This and other reasons is why I don't do social media.  I tried it for a couple of years, and got tired of all the BS, so I quit.  

This is my favorite forum.  I missed it when it was down for a day or two.

• Like 9