Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

This is my favorite forum.  I missed it when it was down for a day or two.

It's truly refreshing to be on a forum where everyone is united in their hatred of one person (Kody Brown). 

Like, I'm in other reality TV forums, and there are loathsome folks on those shows. But they typically still have a few champions among the posters. Not here! Not Kody! It's delightful. 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

This and other reasons is why I don't do social media.  I tried it for a couple of years, and got tired of all the BS, so I quit.  

This is my favorite forum.  I missed it when it was down for a day or two.

Me too! This forum and my Diabetes forum are the only SM I participate in. Tried others and the BS just got to me too so quit! Boy did I miss this forum when it was down. I even wandered over to Reddit and tried to navigate the SW sub there but man is the tone different there. Plus it was just too confusing to even waste the time to try to figure it out.  Not my cup of tea for sure! 

It is calm and very respectful here by all my experiences here.  I won't be going anywhere.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 5
  • Love 5