Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Aww, there's Bradley all "Damn you all!  I directed for y'all.  Sang for y'all!  Gave a great performance for ya'll!  And you tossed me aside like garbage!

Paying for the sins of white males throughout history

• Love 4

They're still holding off on Best Song?  Really, at this point, they should have just ended that performance with the presenter walking out and handing her the trophy, because I have to imagine its a lock (even if it might be because that's the only award its going to win.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I feel like I am so over Shallow.

I feel I was never about it. I just don’t get the hype.

The film had such a Lifetime quality to it, imo. Nothing really mind blowing or all that great frankly. And it’s been done so much better, with far superior singers and actors. 

And it ended as underwhelming as it began. At least it’s over. May it never be spoken of again. 

Edited by AnswersWanted
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I can't help it, Bradley Cooper makes my ovaries tingle. I've loved him since his atrocious blonde-dyed hair Will Tippin on ALIAS.

I am right there with you.  I have loved him for years.    He is a catch -- Irina is lucky.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Shallow is nine billion times better than when Gaga did it on the Grammys.

Bradleu Cooper is sex on a stick hot damn.

Hell I watched that not really needed tv version of Kitchen Confidential because of him. 

• Love 2

Shallow was so worth waiting for.  I love strategy of keeping BC looking at Gaga instead of at the audience. 

BC doesn't use his Jackson Maine voice anymore because it is painful.  

Edited by Archery
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Just loved Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in "Shallow." Sorry, huge Gaga fangurl here. I think she's amazing. Maybe every other part of her is manufactured but her talent is real.

I think anyone who questions her talent didn’t watch her do the Sound the Music at the Socars a few years ago when she smashed it.

• Love 12

Brie Larson arrives.

Fans: "Hell yeah, Captain Marvel!"

Casuals: "Oh, hey, she's in that new superhero film.  With Samuel L. Jackson.  Cool."

"Certain parts of the internet:" "Witch!  How dare she suggest that critics should be more diverse?!!  And she doesn't smile enough!!!!"

• Love 10