Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

God I love John Mulany. His bit on Law and Order will never not crack me up. 

"Double rape and murder? Doesn't matter to this guy, he`s gotta unload that truck!"

A classic. 

Shallow!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Yes, well, there are some of us who are not on Netflix, and will probably never get an opportunity to see the Netflix movies.  But I'm not bitter.  Much.

Netflix has released some of their original shows on DVD.   I'm sure they will also release Roma.   I have ordered some for my library. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Is it Shallow time? Save us from mediocre music performances, Bradley and Gaga!!

Love this song but I don’t like that they changed the key for Bradley to use his non-Sam Elliot voice. Not a good performance of it. Well, I will clarify. She can do any key.

Edited by Eureka
  • Love 1

I can't help it, Bradley Cooper makes my ovaries tingle. I've loved him since his atrocious blonde-dyed hair Will Tippin days on ALIAS.

Which, speaking of, hey ABC, if you want to me to watch a kickass spy couple's adventures, I think I'll skip Whiskey Cavalier and dig out my Alias DVDs. #sydneyandvaughnforever

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 9