Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: She's Dying

That D.A. was horrible, she did spend way too much time making Annie her own witness a liar and possible suspect in Sam's murder, it's like she forgot all about Nate. That D.A. might wanna watch some Law & Order reruns.

Connor shouldn't have outed Oliver like that just to say something to keep Asher out of the loop. You know for aspiring lawyers, they don't know how to lie quickly or think on their feet. I don't blame Oliver for being pissed off. Now Connor is going to beat himself up over Oliver contacting HIV because Connor cheated on him. That can never be a good feeling. Also great lesson on watching out who you bring home with you.

Intense scene between Annie and Bonnie and Bonnie made good points, I do believe her that Annie doesn't want Bonnie to be just like her. She rather Bonnie be the lapdog or someone she can take her anger out on. Bonnie has this weird obsession with Annie though, girl needs some damn help.

IDK if Annie is telling the truth about Eve being one of the best things that ever happened to her.

Had to laugh at Frank rejecting Laurel, so funny.

Asher forever putting his foot in his mouth. Doesn't Asher come from a wealthy family? I know Asher has this frat boy mentality but was hoping underneath he would be a little bit smarter or be the one to use his money/wealth for favors. Frank is right though when he said "dumb rich people".

Damn D.A. ends up dead, Keating 4 just up and leave Annie to die with a reluctant Connor. Looks like it will be one helluva finale.

• Love 6

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! I definitely think the show is going to avoid the sophomore slump. This season looks like it will be a complete mind-fuck. So the prosecutor was murdered too? And once again, those four idiots managed to get themselves in the middle of a murder scene. And I see Asher is once again nowhere to be seen. I will have more thoughts but I need to process...

I will just add that whatever issues the show has, man Viola is KILLING it. That scene when she put the prosecutor in her place and basically called her a petty, mediocre and vindictive child was golden. She and Famke also had really good chemistry. And I see the COTW is back next week. And I totally called the guy who hit on Michaela was Eggs 911. 

Had to laugh at Frank rejecting Laurel, so funny.

I'm sorry but Frank telling Laurel to get to know him was hilarious because it's like, "really Frank, do you really want Laurel to know you because who you are is a cold blooded murderer who strangled an innocent girl to death." Yeah...

Asher forever putting his foot in his mouth.

Man that was hilariously cringe worthy.  Like everybody told the idiot to shut up but he just kept going. Best scene was when he was using white boy slang to tell the DA he wasn't going to be her mole anymore and she goes, "what are you saying..." Because seriously Asher, talk like a normal person.

And now I really want to know the history between Bonnie and Annalise. It's always been simmering below but I think it's now being hinted a lot clearer that there is some big history between them that makes Bonnie so loyal to Annalise. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 17

Who's the bigger idiot; Connor or Asher?  Jesus, they're supposed to be lawyers and yet they can't STFU.

I'm not sure if Annie and Eve's sexy time was something either of them really wanted or one was playing a game on the other but even these two were stupid to do it at her house.  Nate is still an ex cop.  He's not that dumb.  

That scene when she put the prosecutor in her place and basically called her a petty, mediocre and vindictive child was golden.

I said outloud "Emmy #2 is being prepped..."

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 3

WTF happened in that house?

Lila, Sam, now the prosecutor. How long until people start talking about the fact that everyone involved with this group winds up dead?

I sort of raised my eyebrows at the opening scene with Connor telling Annie that's always her fault. I don't think he did it, but he didn't seem too upset about it. 

• Love 1

Nate's preliminary hearing was preposterous. It was an embarrassment of terrible writing and ludicrous plotting. I'd like to be kinder because Viola hit it out of the park, but literally nothing about the fact that Annaliese's ex-girlfriend representing Nate indicates that Annaliese and Nate conspired to kill her husband. Secondly, no prosecutor is inept enough to call a witness who is an equally probable suspect as the defendant.

• Love 16

And here I thought the first episode was crazy and packing the plot developments in -- showed us Rebecca's murderer, took on a new case, had the key witness in that case murdered, flashfoward to Annalise being shot -- but DAMN!!!!! What in the hell! That ending!

Can't even process the rest. (But what's Nate on about? Poor Michaela (assuming that's Eggs). Asher is crazy to let himself be blackmailed like this. Boy did Bonnie's relationship with Annalise get wierd. And is Lila's case closed because the theory is Sam did it?)

Holy hell, what happened!?!

This show is just on fire so far! So much is happening, but it does feel rushed or rickety, it just feels like a lot is going down really REALLY fast. 

I know Connor and Oliver would have some angst coming up, after all the cuteness of last week. I hope things get better for them soon, and that Connor does not make drive himself nuts blaming himself for Oliver getting HIV. It looks like his mental health is about to take another major hit in the near future anyway. 

Asher is an idiot, but he is a well meaning kind of idiot. I thought it was kinda sweet he was worried about Connor sleeping with Oliver, than trying to be nice to Oliver when he came over. Again, an idiot who has no idea how clueless he sounds, but he really does not seem to try to be offensive. 

Annalise should really stick Oliver on her payroll, the amount of stuff he does for her. 

Also, Connor and Michalela as BFF`s is adorable and its clearly what I have wanted this whole time. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 6
I sort of raised my eyebrows at the opening scene with Connor telling Annie that's always her fault. I don't think he did it, but he didn't seem too upset about it.

I think that was meant to be misleading because the ending scene showed him very upset, more so than the other three and in fact they come back to get him and have to convince him that they have to leave Annalise because there's nothing they can do for her. He seems very emotional and reluctant. I definitely think whatever happened clearly has to do with the siblings, considering they're all in their house and it would explain the prosecutor being there.

of course the man hitting on michaela is eggs and she's desperate and lonely enough to screw him. sorry, just not buying michaela having such a difficult time finding a boy that her love life has becoming a running joke. although I do like the connor/michaela/oliver joking and friendship

wasn't too much of a fan of oliver this ep. didn't like that they tried to place some blame on connor for oliver getting HIV. just not a fan of the writing decision here

Asher needs to be used for more than jokes

like that wes has bite but he needs more to do. All the kids do. honestly they felt more interesting at the beginning of season one than now and they are murderers!!

Viola is still doing all the heavy lifting but I LOVED the scenes with her and eve and bonnie. some great acting there. bonnie is totes in love her. wasn't too into the court room scenes but I never am on this show, so I found this episode pretty boring until the end

can't even begin to speculate on the murders

• Love 3

I had to rewind to be sure the guy in the picture at the end was the guy hitting on Michaela. What's that about?

And I must have missed why Asher was the DA's mole?

That ending! OMG.

• Love 1

This show is intent on giving me heart attacks!

Even with my degree from the University of Law & Order, I know that preliminary hearing was b.s. But I don't care! 

At the end of the ep (in the flashforward to 2 months later), Connor seemed to be the most reluctant to leave Annalise bleeding on the floor.

Can't say I'm sorry to see Prosecutor Emily bleeding out on the Fancy Mansion porch (at least I think it was the porch). She grates.

Viola Davis continues to break my heart. Her scenes with Bonnie and Eve were just heart wrenching to watch.

IDK if Annie is telling the truth about Eve being one of the best things that ever happened to her.

I don't know either, but I do love the way Annalise lights up around Eve. I think the Eve scenes are the most we've seen her smile the entire series!

Nate spying on them is not gonna end well. Is he the one who shoots Annalise?

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 5
And once again, those four idiots managed to get themselves in the middle of a murder scene. And I see Asher is once again nowhere to be seen.

LOL seriously they're going to do this EVERY season?

HTG 5 = has case

HTG 5 = somehow gets involved in case

HTG 4 = somehow gets a bunch of people involved in the case murdered  (probably by Frank and Bonnie)

HTG 4 = runs away unscathed

Asher = partying

Rinse repeat every season!?

I think Viola Davis is pretty much the best actor on the planet, but Famke is kind of ruining everything with her Botox and her ways.  I'm NOT sorry.

Nate's preliminary hearing was preposterous.

Uh, yeah.  What the fuck?  I needed someone with some more knowledge than me to confirm that.  If they're going to make his court proceedings THAT ridiculous at least have him take off some clothing to complete it.

What was Asher being blackmailed for?!  

Those kids are ice cold leaving AK there to bleed out.  That is absolutely fucked up!  Wes, that's your Mom or Mom substitute!  Damn!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6

I love Eve, and I can't stand Emily.

I was actually kind of glad to see that Emily will die. She irritates me so much. And I'm so done with the Asher mole storyline, that I'm pretty annoyed it'll get continued on in the Hapstall case.

I agree that Annalise seems happier with Eve than with anyone else. Also, they really don't seem to be trying to keep their relationship a secret anymore. If it gets out now - even if Nate makes a stink about it - are there any legal consequences in terms of Sam's murder case? Can a new trial for Nate be ordered? I get the impression that that could happen at any time, based on what the judge told Emily.

I really like them together, but I like Eve's character too much to want Annalise to "ruin" her. Although, if she doesn't get involved with Annalise again, we won't get to see her on screen :P

If nothing else, I could maybe see Bonnie killing Eve if she finds out that Eve and Annalise are together or if Annalise says she wants to move to New York to be with Eve.

Or maybe Bonnie shoots Annalise.

• Love 3

I think that Annalise was throwing Famke's character a bone with those bittersweet words and the farewell sex. Based on Annalise's relieved reaction in court, she is in love with Nate. Of course, he will misconstrue what he saw, but Annalise would have done anything to save him. I think the only person she loves more than Nate is Wes.(and I mean this in a motherly way). I think if any of the other students had struck the blow that killed Sam, Annalise would have taken the risk and given them up to the cops. She covered it up because Wes is the one who stuck the fatal blow.

Laurel got lucky that Frank rejected her. He is not a good guy, not that she is a prize, but still he would end up bringing her down. They are already hinting that there is something wrong with her family. I hope is not the stereotypical, "wealthy Mexican drug king."

Connor and Oliver are still adorable, but I don't want episodes of guilty Connor. He did not cheat on Oliver. They were not officially together. It was just bad luck that Oliver was drunk and did not use protection with whoever he had sex with.

Run, Michaela, run from Eggs911. Go with your instincts and stay away from that guy.

Asher is a doofus, but he deserves better amoral Bonnie.

Edited by SimoneS

Viola Davis sells it when Annalise is kicking ass and Viola Davis sells it when Annalise is suffering the suffering like no suffering since Julia Roberts, but Viola Davis can't stop the pain from my whiplash as the show jerks from one Annalise to the other. Man, I'm getting tired.

Sort of interested in Connor/Oliver and amused by Asher but investing in this plot that we know will not make any sense seems increasingly unrewarding.

Edited by sjohnson
  • Love 2

I don't like Emily but I'm interested in what she does to get herself killed.

Matt Cohen being Eggs911? I have been waiting to see him since South of Nowhere ended years ago. Please don't be a potential bad guy.

Man that was hilariously cringe worthy.  Like everybody told the idiot to shut up but he just kept going. Best scene was when he was using white boy slang to tell the DA he wasn't going to be her mole anymore and she goes, "what are you saying..." Because seriously Asher, talk like a normal person.

Zero awareness. Besides the fact that it wasn't his business to tell, was it really necessary to bring in up at their workplace?

I don't get the impression that Annalise is in love with Nate at all. I think she was relieved her plan worked, and that she got some satisfaction from "fixing" the problem. I don't think she dislikes him, but I never thought she was in love with him, even before Sam was killed.

I don't think she has any intention of going to New York right now, but certain events might happen that could change her mind. I do think she loves Eve, though.

I just really hope this isn't the last we see of Eve.

Edited to add: I hated Asher being all dumb with Oliver. I thought Connor's heartbreaking reaction to finding out Oliver slept with someone else while trying to get over Oliver "cheating" on him was really well done. I think it really served as a wake-up call for Connor that his actions can effect others, and in ways that he may never have intended or been able to anticipate.

Edited by secnarf
  • Love 1

Why do I think that Annalise will agree to move to NY to be with Eve, and something bad will happen to Eve :-/ This show has worked on me to the point that I'm always ready to expect the worst for these characters!

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 1

Whoa.  This was a great episode.  So many freakin questions....

Greys?  Boring.  Scandel?  Even more boring.  HTGAWM - Now I have something to think about....

This show makes Empire look like Masterpiece Theatre.

How so?

I'm just happy I don't have to watch that cheerleader get tossed in the air anymore.

Me too, but I'm already sick of watching a shot ring out in the mansion, Wes running, and Annalise bleeding out on the floor.

Ha! When they panned out and revealed the prosecuter's body, I wondered if in the next episode, they'll pan out some more and there will be another body... and then another. After all, Annalise does employ two murderers... well, three if you count the puppy.

• Love 5

Who's the bigger idiot; Connor or Asher?  Jesus, they're supposed to be lawyers and yet they can't STFU.

Being a lawyer doesn't stop you from having a big mouth, from having a low IQ, emotional or otherwise, etc. And of course, these guys are 2 years away from graduating and potentially being lawyers.

In Connor's case, he tried to lie by telling a bit of truth. There wasn't any particular reason to think that it would backfire, as there hasn't been much interaction between Oliver and the rest of the K5. 

Nate's preliminary hearing was preposterous. It was an embarrassment of terrible writing and ludicrous plotting. I'd like to be kinder because Viola hit it out of the park, but literally nothing about the fact that Annaliese's ex-girlfriend representing Nate indicates that Annaliese and Nate conspired to kill her husband. Secondly, no prosecutor is inept enough to call a witness who is an equally probable suspect as the defendant.

A preliminary hearing is, as the show stated, meant to determine that the prosecutor has enough evidence to meet the relatively low threshold of probable cause (i.e., that it is more likely than not that Person X committed a crime. Far easier to do than Person X committed a crime beyond a reasonable doubt). In addition to the lower burden of proof, hearsay is generally admissible. So typically in real life, the prosecutor will put on just one cop who will testify based on what one or more cops put in their arrest report. No need to have a victim or other witnesses testify.

So in this case, all the prosecutor needed to do was get a detective to say, "The investigation showed Mr. Lahey was having an affair with Ms. Keating. The investigation showed that Ms. Keating was having sex with Mr. Lahey after she had an argument with Sam. We discovered Sam's ring and found Mr. Lahey's fingerprint inside." Probable cause established.

Instead, I guess the most charitable way of looking at what this prosecutor did was that she was trying to get a two-for-one special. By questioning Anni while under oath, she hypothetically could have gotten info to build a case against Anni. However, she was just bad at her job. 

A defendant would NEVER EVER take the stand in his own defense at a preliminary hearing because all that would do is hand the prosecutor a loaded gun to use against you at trial.

As for the alleged conflict of interest, well, it would seem unusual that Nate would take on Anni's ex for his attorney out of the blue. We happen to know Nate and Anni talking with each other, and Anni plotted both with Nate and Eve for Eve to represent Nate. Fortunately for the three of them, Emily had no idea about the depths of the relationship or that Eve misrepresented her relationship with Anni to the court. For people who know what we do, it's a fair inference that Nate and Anni are collaborating on his defense because they collaborated on Sam's murder. The trouble is the prosecutor doesn't know anything close to that and so it looks foolish. Her trying to say that Anni or Eve should be sanctioned for not disclosing something that they are under no duty to disclose was pretty ridiculous.

Why is it considered strange that DNA from someone would be found in his aunt's car? Couldn't they just say he'd been in the car before?

They didn't specify what type of DNA was found. If it was hair or skin, not so unusual. If it was blood, much more unusual. Also it was found on the outside, which would tend to suggest that it had been there relatively a short time, at a guess. It would be doubtful that DNA would be found weeks later. Also, there's no reason to think that Caleb would have been hanging out with the aunt who testified that he was a murderer.

And I must have missed why Asher was the DA's mole?

She claimed to know what happened at Trotter Lake. What that is, the show hasn't said, but it presumably is fairly bad to turn Asher into a snitch..

• Love 5

I don't think Annalise is in love with Nate either. She destroyed his career and set him up to take the rap for a murder they both know he didn't commit. If that's her way of loving someone I'd hate to see what she does to someone she hates. In fact, I'm wondering if the reason she got involved with him to begin with was the start of a long-term plan to use him to get rid of her husband (but maybe not kill him). Whatever, I hope we at least get to see Nate's beautiful body again.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2

Man, two episodes in, and I'm not that interested in finding out who shoots Annalise. 

I know Viola's been hitting it out of the park, but can we just take a moment to assign Jack Falahee as the second MVP of this series? He's doing a phenomenal job as Connor, and seriously, this is his second oncoming mental breakdown. I feel for Connor more than any of the other Keating Kids. Obviously, it looks like he's going to be carrying some second degree guilt about Oliver's HIV and that's gotta suck. Well, Connor said to hurt him and he did do it incidentally without meaning it. That look Oliver got when he realized Connor was going to blame himself was hard to watch. I hope these two make it, I really do. 

So, either Matt Cohen is Eggs, or he knows who Eggs really is. Is it too obvious to assume he's Eggs911? There's gotta be something more with him, and I'm curious to find out what. Either way, I like Matt Cohen so I'm happy he seems to be sticking around for a little bit.

Laurel getting rejected by Frank, of all people? Priceless. And Frank seems to be the best secret keeper in the whole show, because he's the only living person aware that he killed Lila. 

Ok, there has to be a point where Asher stops being the comedic relief and starts becoming relevant, right? And is it going to be due to his untimely death, most likely caused by the stupid Band of Misfits who refuse to inform him about anything? Not that I'd trust Asher either; he has the biggest mouth and never thinks before he speaks. I just want Matt McGorry to be able to show off more dramatic acting chops and to not be that character who will either have to die or be right in the middle of the mess in order to find out.

Bonnie and Annalise's scene was very much well done. We pretty much have everything implied but no solid details.

I'm glad that DA is going to die. She's an awful DA, absolutely awful. Annalise and Eve are very cute together. I hope Eve doesn't die or turn out to be Annalise's shooter. 

• Love 6

I sorta love how terrible the people are on this show that a brutal murder of a young woman is treated like a minor work inconvenience between Frank and Bonnie. "Hang in there, she'll get over it," along with a small pat on the back. 

I haven't watch Grey's Anatomy in seven years, but I seriously wonder how the characters are written because the rest of Shonda's characters all seem like monsters in people suits. 

• Love 7

Gah, this show. Now I can't sleep. So many questions...

Why does Wes and the gang not give a fuck that Annalise is dying? She has been covering their ass for Sam's murder. I would expect Wes to care more than Conner. Just mind blowing.

Poor Nate. I think you are the most beautiful person that Annalise had been with, not Eve. Guy needs a hug.

Conner and Oliver continue to be cute, and Michaela better watch her back.

• Love 4

As for Caleb's DNA, I know this show is not a documentary or Bones, for that matter, but it seems like there would have talk of injuries to Caleb if it was his blood rather than hair found in the car. On the other other hand, he has a shaved head, so if it was hair, did he pluck his eyebrows in the car?

• Love 1

Gah, this show. Now I can't sleep. So many questions...

Why does Wes and the gang not give a fuck that Annalise is dying? She has been covering their ass for Sam's murder. I would expect Wes to care more than Conner. Just mind blowing.

I don't know that they don't care about Anni's being shot. I think they just care more about being caught by the police at a crime scene with one dead body and a dying one in Anni, with -- presumably -- no good explanation as to what happened.

Wes probably does care more, but he is able to compartmentalize better than Connor and just go into survival mode. IIRC, he and Laurel were the only ones to not freak out in the immediate aftermath of Sam's death.

As for Caleb's DNA, I know this show is not a documentary or Bones, for that matter, but it seems like there would have talk of injuries to Caleb if it was his blood rather than hair found in the car. On the other other hand, he has a shaved head, so if it was hair, did he pluck his eyebrows in the car?

The prosecutor said the DNA was found on the car rather than in.

There wouldn't necessarily have to be large injuries to lead to Caleb bleeding. Caleb's head appears to be shaved, so he could still leave head hair. According to this, the average person sheds about 100 head hairs a day. And presumably, Caleb also has body hair that be shed or pulled out during a struggle. 

• Love 1

I don't think Annalise is in love with Nate either. She destroyed his career and set him up to take the rap for a murder they both know he didn't commit. If that's her way of loving someone I'd hate to see what she does to someone she hates. In fact, I'm wondering if the reason she got involved with him to begin with was the start of a long-term plan to use him to get rid of her husband (but maybe not kill him). Whatever, I hope we at least get to see Nate's beautiful body again.

I totally agree. Especially about Nate getting naked again at some point. :D

I want to see Nate get some type of revenge on Annalise.

• Love 3

I'm just trying to figure out what in the world were they all doing at that home at that hour (or at least early night?) and where were the siblings?

What is Asher's secret? I don't think it would drive him to kill though but you never know. He was afraid enough to kowtow to prosecutor lady but soon got pretty confident and was like, "Bye Felicia!". Whatever is his secret, it makes me think about how his father went off on him saying, "after all I've done for you" (then called him a prick). Back then it just seemed like the typical, "I gave you this privileged life/everything you wanted/why you all in my business/why you bringing up old shit?" excuse but maybe it meant more. I always wondered if his father was going to factor in more seeing as he is a powerful and respected judge. Now that we know that he isn't above cutting corners for his own benefit (which may or may not include his family), who knows?

I was cracking up at the way Frank swerved Laurel but he is a hypocrite (AGAIN)-c'mon son.

I wonder what Ana did for Bonnie...and Frank. Speaking of Frank, his reaction shots kill me. They are all essentially the same; he tilts his head up (looking all guilty and shit lol).  Speaking of Bonnie I am so glad they darkened her red lipstick...I actually think she looks better with minimal makeup. She looked better in the scene when she was on her knees, begging and crying to Ana with smeared mascara and snot all on her face than she does when she is "made up". I'm also surprised she even still has hair. Last season it seemed like she was chopping it off every week-her hair kept getting shorter and shorter.

Oh yeah...WHY IN THE EFF ARE THEY TRYING TO LEAVE ANA THERE?! I will stay on the fence because this show has proven they are pretty good at misdirection. WHERE THE EFF IS HANNAH?

Wouldn't it be a twist if that dude WASN'T eggs911 (looks like he is though)? I will say though I always found it interesting that they didn't show concern for Rebecca running her mouth-I mean, they did but only to a certain extent. Quite a few times she would mention that she talked to some friend that gave her some info about something. She also had a friend at the campus police station (or local police station, I forget which) and they sure showed her going there one night when she called Wes (he lied about studying at the library; she lied and said she was pitching in at the bar). Plus she was a drug dealer. The possibilities are endless if they (the writers) allow them to be.

I know Viola's been hitting it out of the park, but can we just take a moment to assign Jack Falahee as the second MVP of this series? He's doing a phenomenal job as Connor, and seriously, this is his second oncoming mental breakdown.

I will wholeheartedly second that.  There was a scene in the first season where Annalise took him aside and--seemingly genuinely--reassured him that he was a good person.  I wish the show would realize that if they really want to push one of the students being extremely close to her, Connor is a much more interesting choice that Wes.

Also, more Connor, Oliver, and Michaela, please.

• Love 3

Viola Davis sells it when Annalise is kicking ass and Viola Davis sells it when Annalise is suffering the suffering like no suffering since Julia Roberts, but Viola Davis can't stop the pain from my whiplash as the show jerks from one Annalise to the other. Man, I'm getting tired.

Sort of interested in Connor/Oliver and amused by Asher but investing in this plot that we know will not make any sense seems increasingly unrewarding.

This.  I'm assuming it's being written like last season ie the plot has not been mapped out for the entire season. The ending is written first, and then the writers try to make a story to tie all the loose ends together. I wonder if they've even figured out who is responsible.

So, did I hear the prosecutor say she was going to be prosecuting the rich kids case? What DA made that call? This woman was too incompetent to even get Nate in a preliminary hearing, where these is much less burden of proof needed, and now they are giving her a major trial? Against Keating? Does not happen in real life. She would be prosecuting DUI's in real life after her complete f-up in the preliminary hearing.

I loved the scene with Analise and Eve in the car. Ana's smile was magical.

The who-done-it is getting interesting!!!

Edited by Julie23
  • Love 4

Eggs911 is so hot he blisters my skin through the tv screen. That's pretty much all I got from this episode. Oh and I cheered when the lawyer-who-reminds-me-of-one-of-those-small-yippy-dogs was dead on the porch. Side-observation: Connor is gonna wind up institutionalized before this series is over.

• Love 6

So, did I hear the prosecutor say she was going to be prosecuting the rich kids case? What DA made that call? This woman was too incompetent to even get Nate in a preliminary hearing, where these is much less burden of proof needed, and now they are giving her a major trial? Against Keating? Does not happen in real life. She would be prosecuting DUI's in real life after her complete f-up in the preliminary hearing.

In fairness, there has been no evidence that the DA's office has anyone better. As far as we've seen on the show, they are probably like a combined 1-12-1 to 1-15-1 against Anni/Bonnie at cases taken to trial? And presumably, Anni's track record prior to the show is about as good. 

The one case they won was with the priest who killed another priest for being a pedophile, and the only reason they won that was because her client basically was soft and plead out. Pretty much no jury is going to convict someone for killing a pedophile, especially when the killed person is a priest. 

Also, the other prosecutor in this episode lost his case at an arraignment. An arraignment! In real life, I don't think that's possible. And he's going to face hell for the failure to turn over exculpatory evidence (or he should).

• Love 2

I have to say I am kind of happy to see that the ADA is going to end up dead. She is ANNOYING. I also think that there could be two killers one person who shoots Annalise and another person who murders the ADA. I really think Nate is going to be the one to shoot Annalise. He's pissed because he got bested once again and also his ego can't handle seeing Annalise with another person. Another reason why I think it's Nate is because of what Connor says to her about how it's always her fault which could kind of indicate that when you keep playing with peoples hearts you are going to regret it. As to who killed the ADA I think it's going to be Asher. This woman obviously has something on him that could ruin him and he doesn't want anyone to find out. Also if this woman keeps him from being with Bonnie that's also going to piss Asher off. I also could see Bonnie as the killer as well. She seems to be a lose cannon at this point and I don't think she can take another heartbreak. Whether it be she finds out about Eve/Annalise or Asher/ADA. I'm not so sure that the guy playing pool with Michaela is Eggs911. I think that's a red herring. 

I've never found Frank hot, but damn he was pretty sexy while talking to Lauren and then throwing her out. More of that, please. I don't blame that reviewer for blacking out at that scene because it was steamy.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 7