Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

Yogurt bitch in training?

I agree, I Definitely posted the wrong commercial. I usually hate yoplait ads and the one I posted is no exception.... I'm looking for the right one

Well, it's not on ispot and it's not on YouTube.... suffice it to say, it's very cute. They agree on a 10:38 snack. 

• Love 4

Heineken says, "Only 3 natural ingredients." Does that mean the rest of the stuff in the beer is unnatural?  They could have worded that better.

Did you notice how shiny the bottle was?  Yup, Shiny Heinie. And you don't even need a dog's toothbrush.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, amass said:

I agree, I Definitely posted the wrong commercial. I usually hate yoplait ads and the one I posted is no exception.... I'm looking for the right one

Well, it's not on ispot and it's not on YouTube.... suffice it to say, it's very cute. They agree on a 10:38 snack. 

I really like that ad. The Dad isn't made to look incompetent, it's just that the final word is from Mom which is kinda true to life in many cases.  I think it's also because the little girl is so damn cute and she pulls it off.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, cynicat said:

I really like that ad. The Dad isn't made to look incompetent, it's just that the final word is from Mom which is kinda true to life in many cases.  I think it's also because the little girl is so damn cute and she pulls it off.

100% agree. She's matter-of-fact without being snotty. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Heineken says, "Only 3 natural ingredients." Does that mean the rest of the stuff in the beer is unnatural?  They could have worded that better.

Not! Antonio Banderas words it better before he doesn't whip out his dick.  "Only three ingredients and all of them natural."  Definitely more of what they were going for.

22 hours ago, janie jones said:

What did you think was going to happen?

Can't speak for anyone else, but it seemed to me a little like this - https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=snl+dick+in+a+box#id=6&vid=edd45bff84aa92a795a08fed38fc05d0&action=click

On 7/15/2016 at 8:43 AM, Haleth said:

While I don't care for men being portrayed as clueless in commercials, I do think this little girl's insistence that mom is the boss is funny.

That's what I find so distasteful about it. It tells me dad is so marginalized in his own home that his daughter already knows his opinions don't matter. 

I watch Adult Swim's line up of Fox's  animation shows almost every night, and the Army advertises a lot (hoping to get those animation-watching fat asses to enlist?).  Anyway, they're running one with this awesome cadence. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Not necessarily a favorite, but the kitten cracks me up...

And...has anyone else noticed the tongs Extra Crispy Colonel uses? It's right after the shot of the basket breading the chicken pieces...

I want those tongs!

On 7/26/2016 at 0:14 PM, BusyOctober said:

Normally Geico ads annoy me, but I giggle like an idiot when I see their new "Marco! Polo!" ad. "Scusami...Si! Sono qui!"

.Marco Polo

I was just going to post that myself!  And yeah those ads normally bug me as well but this one is pretty funny.  He seems so baffled as to why everyone keeps calling his name and then at the end he finally gets it and starts playing along. 

The one with the parrot and the pirate is kinda cute too. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, riley702 said:

The squirrel is cute, but... what is the point of the ad? That you can shoot video on your phone? Don't most/all smart phones have that capability? So, congratulations? This phone does what every other phone does? Not a super selling point, there.

I agree, but when I was looking at phones a while back, one of the things the salesperson was talking up was that the phone I was looking at had a camera as good as an iPhone's.  I think iPhones are known for having high-quality cameras.  But if other brands are now making their cameras of equal quality to iPhones, I can see how the iPhone people might want to remind everyone of their own.

Edited by janie jones
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, janie jones said:

I think iPhones are known for having high-quality cameras.  But if other brands are now making their cameras of equal quality to iPhones, I can see how the iPhone people might want to remind everyone of their own.

I think the point of the commercials is to show how advance and professional and iPhone camera can look and how anyone with one can take impressive videos and such.  There is a commercial with a surfer on his board shooting a wave as he is going thru it and it was shot with a regular iPhone as well. 

I have a Samsung Note 5 and it shoot those advance videos as well but it's not water proof so I couldn't do what the surfer did...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, janie jones said:

I think iPhones are known for having high-quality cameras.

It should. The iPhone6 costs up to two hundred dollars, and that's information that's two years old. For 200 dollars, I want a phone that can mow the grass for me.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

It should. The iPhone6 costs up to two hundred dollars, and that's information that's two years old. For 200 dollars, I want a phone that can mow the grass for me.

I want a phone that can clean the house and do the dishes for that price.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, InDueTime said:

I like the Bounty ad with Allyson Felix and her dog Chloe.  I find the dog adorable.  R.I.P. Chloe

LOL - then, you should love this ad!  Be sure you look out the door at the end...

• Love 4
On 7/29/2016 at 9:45 AM, janie jones said:

I think iPhones are known for having high-quality cameras.  But if other brands are now making their cameras of equal quality to iPhones,

If it has a ring tone, it's not a camera...

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Tunia said:

LOL - then, you should love this ad!  Be sure you look out the door at the end...

Ok that is cute!  I haven't seen this before--love the doggie hanging from the chandelier in the wide shot.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Moose135 said:

If it has a ring tone, it's not a camera...

My original comment was referring to the cameras in the phones, not referring to the phones as cameras.

Unless you mean to say you don't refer to the camera function in a phone as a camera, in which case I'm curious as to what you call it.

Edited by janie jones
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2016 at 7:54 PM, janie jones said:

My original comment was referring to the cameras in the phones, not referring to the phones as cameras.

Unless you mean to say you don't refer to the camera function in a phone as a camera, in which case I'm curious as to what you call it.

I'm thinking the OP thinks a camera, in order to be good, is a standalone item.  Yes,  a lot of people do, but most people use their phones unless it's a professional thing or a really special event.  

• Love 1

There's a  commercial for an online university, Strayer University, where a dad is at a diner with what I'm assuming is his daughter--she's a little girl of about 3. He hangs up his cell phone after a call, and the girl asks him if it was his boss. Then she asks him, "Can you be the boss?" The actress delivered the line in a way that made the question sound innocent and extremely wise at the same time. 

• Love 1

I know most people don't like Lil Sweet, but I love those ads. The newest one where the wife listens to the neighbor drone on. When the husband questions the little man she is talking to, the way Lil Sweet says "you listened to Donna, he didn't " just cracks me up.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Prairie Fire said:

Rachel Platten can do no wrong.

I kid you not, this commercial was on TV, and I said "What the fuck is this, is this woman famous," and then clicked over to the tab that this thread was open in before the commercial was over and saw this post.

Edited by janie jones
11 minutes ago, xaxat said:

I love that mid-century modern furniture.

Unfortunately I have to put up with a talking box to see it.

I found the mute button works really well to allow for drooling over the furniture.  (Over, not on)