Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

The Bella/alcoholic thing is a trump card because Brandi can't say what she was referring to, which was the hacked e-mail from Yo to Bella

Is this something that really happened?

Regarding Kim's dog, if it hasn't already been mentioned, he also bit Kim's best friend (I think it might be that blond woman that accompanied Kim to a few things a couple seasons ago). Kim apparently wouldn't cover the medical bills so the friend had to sue her. Kim said that "friends don't sue friends" and is no longer speaking to her.

I wish Kyle would stop reacting to Brandi's deflections and stop jumping into others' arguments. Brandi throws stuff out to change the subject and Kyle keeps falling for it. It derails the original conversation/argument and Lisa V and Lisa R are capable of holding their own against Brandi without Kyle's help.

• Love 4

I deeply regret it and I can assure you it is certainly not representitive of how I really feel. I would take it back if I could. I was a stupid , obnoxious teen showing off for my friends.  I'm so glad it wasn't on tape. If those a decent girls, they too will regret this.

I guess so, but saying a TOWN is full of "chub … chubs" is a lot different than calling an INDIVIDUAL a name. 

I actually understand what they meant … I went to Mississippi a couple of years ago and we were driving through this small town and the young women were all wearing dirty T-shirts with muffin tops and extremely baggy jeans that hung down like a plumber's. I didn't see a single girl who weighed less than 200 pounds. I bet it's similar in a lot of small American towns these days.

• Love 4

I just watched the reunion.  

I think Yolanda defends Brandi because she thinks, "shit, that could have been me."  She probably tells her daughters to get an education or else  they'll end up like Brandi, a woman who has depended 100% on her looks and is now angry and mean spirited because those looks are fading.  If Brandi had any education and/or class, she could have married a millionaire instead of a C List actor who ended up cheating on her.

I actually understand what they meant … I went to Mississippi a couple of years ago and we were driving through this small town and the young women were all wearing dirty T-shirts with muffin tops and extremely baggy jeans that hung down like a plumber's. I didn't see a single girl who weighed less than 200 pounds. I bet it's similar in a lot of small American towns these days.

I get this; I went to the town my mother grew up in, in Virginia and that's exactly how it was, complete with miles and miles of fast food restaurants.  If I had a daughter that asked if a town was filled with "chub chubs" I would take the opportunity to have a discussion about how processed food and poverty relate to obesity.  

• Love 9

Regarding Kim's dog, if it hasn't already been mentioned, he also bit Kim's best friend (I think it might be that blond woman that accompanied Kim to a few things a couple seasons ago). Kim apparently wouldn't cover the medical bills so the friend had to sue her. Kim said that "friends don't sue friends" and is no longer speaking to her.

I wish Kyle would stop reacting to Brandi's deflections and stop jumping into others' arguments. Brandi throws stuff out to change the subject and Kyle keeps falling for it. It derails the original conversation/argument and Lisa V and Lisa R are capable of holding their own against Brandi without Kyle's help.

Good point - Kyle does fall for the deflection tactic. It would be helpful for her to read up on common tactics used by people with personality disorders. She needs to see Kim and Brandi for exactly who they are.
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think Brandi shelled out another $9.99 for Lisa R. She was rattling off all her reality show appearances quicker then Lisa could recall them.

Brandi did a reality show  that did not even get picked up. It was a project of the  producers of the Atlanta RH.  Burn.  Lisa has always been active be it hosting, guest hosting, talk show, reality competition shows, soap operas and dramas.  If I were Brandi I would not be talking smack about professional reality stars-that seems to be her future since her writing career has dried up.  Why else would she be meeting with "television executives"?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9

If I were Brandi I would not be talking smack about professional reality stars-that seems to be her future since her writing career has dried up.  Why else would she be meeting with "television executives"?

Kind of like Nene Leakes - a sometime popular Real Housewife, and now they hear Hollywood calling. Fame goes to their head. I think they really think they're all that.

• Love 8

Thanks for this. That was another point I wanted to make about Brandi v Lisa, Lisa did not demand that her coworkers send her well wishes. She didn't use it as a hammer to hit everyone over the head with or tell everyone how it wasn't fair. But Brandi always is " the best ,worst". Her dad is dying, her dog ran away, her dad isn't talking to her. Her tragedies are always worse be viture of the fact they are happening to HER. I wish Lisa would have showed up drunk and told everyone she didn't give a fuck about the conversation.

Sound 100% familiar?  "What about MY pain?!"

• Love 8

Kind of like Nene Leakes - a sometime popular Real Housewife, and now they hear Hollywood calling. Fame goes to their head. I think they really think they're all that.

True dat - NeNe is insufferable and unwatchable imo.

• Love 10

small American towns these days.

I hardly think it just applies to small American towns, I see plenty of over weight people and children in big cities too.

Lisa has always been active be it hosting, guest hosting, talk show, reality competition shows, soap operas and dramas.

When you aren't an A-list actor (or even B list), you gotta do what you gotta do. Lisa R knows hers isn't the first name casting directors generally think of for this role or that role. She has to hustle. She doesn't hide that and isn't ashamed and I respect her for that. Hell, Depends can pay me 7 figures to do an ad anytime they want! I'll even wear it on my head if that's what they want!

If I were Brandi I would not be talking smack about professional reality stars-that seems to be her future

Exactly.. BG has no talent: she can't act, she can't sing (yikes), she has absolutely no sense of humor. She's going to judge Lisa R? Puhleeze. if Depends came knocking, BG would sign on immediately. Give me a break.

I agree. I guess it's just her nature because she falls for that stuff with Kim too. I thought Kyle did a pretty good job overall of keeping herself in control. She did not react to Kim's nonsense, she basically stood up to BG and more importantly: she didn't cry. Small steps I know, but still I think she held her own.

I hate that Eileen has to sit on the Kim/Brandi couch. I bet she so wanted to swap seats.

• Love 15

I Would Venture A Guess, That The TV Executives Were Meeting With Leeza Gibbons And Brandi Was A Tag Along <:~=

JLIqbJlj_bigger.jpeg Brandi Glanville Verified account
‏@BrandiGlanville

I have not been fired from RHOBH (yet) & I have not quit RHOBH (yet) focusing on new projects with my friend @LeezaGibbons shhhhh

12:21 PM - 26 Feb 2015

• Love 1

Yes the email was released but the release of the Yolanda's email came after filming wrapped and I am pretty sure that the blind item came after the filming wrapped as well but I can't say that for sure because the blind item is no longer there how you doing Mohamed, therefore when Brandi said to Yolanda that "people" were saying that her daughter was an alcoholic she was lying, talking out her ass and deflecting.   I am glad that when, at the reunion, Brandi tried to define "people" as bloggers that other HWs chimed in and said that they did not recall seeing those stories.

• Love 9

Yes the email was released but the release of the Yolanda's email came after filming wrapped and I am pretty sure that the blind item came after the filming wrapped as well but I can't say that for sure because the blind item is no longer there how you doing Mohamed, therefore when Brandi said to Yolanda that "people" were saying that her daughter was an alcoholic she was lying, talking out her ass and deflecting.   I am glad that when, at the reunion, Brandi tried to define "people" as bloggers that other HWs chimed in and said that they did not recall seeing those stories.

This is correct. Brandi did not fall on the sword for Bella , she threw her under the wheels of the bus. Brandi clearly meant the other ladies. If I remember correctly Yo even asked who and Brandi looked at her like "cmon you know who". Brandi can't get away with this shit anymore, we all now speak Brandieese and see how she twist things. Good for Yo for seeing what was going on.

• Love 18

I think, it's most cases, it's absurd to label a 17 year old an alcoholic. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying there's, IMO, a whole lot more 17 years olds who get crazy when they're away from their parents and get drunk and then pull themselves together after the novelty wears off, than there are 17 year old alcoholics.

• Love 19

I Would Venture A Guess, That The TV Executives Were Meeting With Leeza Gibbons And Brandi Was A Tag Along <:~=

JLIqbJlj_bigger.jpeg Brandi Glanville Verified account

‏@BrandiGlanville

I have not been fired from RHOBH (yet) & I have not quit RHOBH (yet) focusing on new projects with my friend @LeezaGibbons shhhhh

12:21 PM - 26 Feb 2015

Because a dried up old hag like Leeza Gibbons is the secret to a successful new career.  Sorry I have nothing against Leeze but she is much older than most of the women that Brandi puts down and has been married a whole lot more times.  Won't happen they are both yesterdays news.

• Love 4

I think, it's most cases, it's absurd to label a 17 year old an alcoholic. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying there's, IMO, a whole lot more 17 years olds who get crazy when they're away from their parents and get drunk and then pull themselves together after the novelty wears off, than there are 17 year old alcoholics.

Omg yes. You might say a wild child or even troubled child but no one is going to say alcoholic. That is reserved (right or wrong) for people who have had problems over a significant amount of time not a 17 year old kid.She used that term specifically to throw yo off.

• Love 9

Omg yes. You might say a wild child or even troubled child but no one is going to say alcoholic. That is reserved (right or wrong) for people who have had problems over a significant amount of time not a 17 year old kid.She used that term specifically to throw yo off.

Brandi thinks she is a teenager with adult issues.

• Love 8

When you aren't an A-list actor (or even B list), you gotta do what you gotta do. Lisa R knows hers isn't the first name casting directors generally think of for this role or that role. She has to hustle. She doesn't hide that and isn't ashamed and I respect her for that. Hell, Depends can pay me 7 figures to do an ad anytime they want! I'll even wear it on my head if that's what they want!

Exactly.. BG has no talent: she can't act, she can't sing (yikes), she has absolutely no sense of humor. She's going to judge Lisa R? Puhleeze. if Depends came knocking, BG would sign on immediately. Give me a break.

I feel the same.  Brandi and Kim can suck it with making fun of Lisa R and her hustle.  That's what actors and actresses do when they aren't A or B-List and need to pay their bills.  I can appreciate her honesty and that's what I want to see in a reality show with actresses -- some realness on the industry and the effort they have to put into making money and staying relevant.  Unlike Kim, who feels that offers should be pouring in to her because she's so famous, relevant and talented without any effort on her part.   Unlike Brandi, who makes her money off of disparaging other people, talking shit about her exes, and blabbing family secrets. 

This If I remember correctly Yo even asked who and Brandi looked at her like "cmon you know who".

I watch Brandi closely when she's talking to the other HW and she's really a pro at this.  She accidentally on purpose puts something out there (verbally) and then backs off, out of some kind of feigned embarrassment, concern or speechlessness, and then the other HW will fill in the blanks in what Brandi was saying.  Brandi then makes some kind of non-verbal response -- sighing, nodding, shaking her head, rolling her eyes, or other eye motions, hand motions, etc -- to confirm or deny what the other HW thinks Brandi was referencing. 

That way, later, Brandi can say that she didn't spill any secrets or didn't make any accusations or implications, but the other HW did, because the other HW verbalized it.  She did it with Yo in that scene and she did it with Lisa R during their conversation among many, many other examples. 

• Love 16

Why would Brandi think it was her job to deliver gossip?  Very strange.  Since Brandi's initial comment on her Podcast was the Todds were near bankrupt  I think Brandi is making this up as she goes along.  If I were trying to rekindle a friendship the last thing I would say on camera was a rumor I had heard about one of them.  Brandi used her Podcast to initially announce the BK rumor-now she is using the show. 

Brandi can kick and scream and do all she wants about trying to convince me she is telling the truth but it sounds to me like the sources of most of her Lisa rumors probably come from her Gay BFF-Cedric.  I think Brandi believes her own lies.

What Brandi does not get about bringing up Bella-is you just don't use a child's misfortune to illustrate a point.  It is a bad move and it came off as deflection.

When I read Brandi's blogs or listen to her I often think that I'm losing my ability to follow the English language.

I don't think all these rumors Brandi is spewing come from anyone but her own vivid imagination.

• Love 9
(edited)

Baltimore Betty, on 02 Apr 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

I am surprised that when Alexia showed up at the hospital for treatment from a dog bite the authorities did not confiscate the dog for (rabies observation or repeat violent tendencies) and Kim's homeowner insurance would pay for hospital expenses. Sadly if you actually use your homeowners insurance you are usually dropped from it. Anytime you show up at an ER with a dog bite the authorities step in, at least here in Maryland they do.

Baltimore Betty you might have already read this on a previous post, but Kim doesn't own a home.

Also, here in California, one can go to the ER and claim that a dog bit them and have no knowledge about who the owners are. I don't know what Alexia and her parents did in her case, but animal control has already been mentioned as saying they can't do anything about Kingsley until someone comes forth to report any attacks by him. That means no report was filed by any entity regarding the attacks, with the exception of the friend of Kim's who is suing. My niece was taken to the ER when her neighbor's dog bit her. The owners had proof that the dog had its rabies' shots and other shots so there was no issue as to whether there were health issues to be concerned with. My niece told the staff at the hospital that she didn't know who the dog belonged to. She and the owners worked it out so they would cover her medical bills.

Another thing, here in California a home owner may have their insurance dropped in the case of a dog bite. It depends on each situation and which insurance company the owner has.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Because a dried up old hag like Leeza Gibbons is the secret to a successful new career.  Sorry I have nothing against Leeze but she is much older than most of the women that Brandi puts down and has been married a whole lot more times.  Won't happen they are both yesterdays news.

While I suspect Brandi's probably full of shit on this, isn't calling Leeza Gibbons a "dried up old hag" basically the exact same kind of insult everyone takes Brandi to task for? Leeza might be older, but who cares? And based on what I saw of her on Celeb Apprentice, "dried up" and "old hag" are the least accurate words to describe her. The woman is smart, articulate and poised. I liked her a lot and thought she was a very deserving winner on a generally b.s. show. She's never come across like a delusional has-been, so let's not go throwing around her age like it's an insult.

• Love 10

Then why even go there. It was so fake like the time Kyle claimed she didn't even know what methamphetamine was. She is just inauthentic and in that regard I get why she is annoying to Brandi because that is annoying to me. She thinks we are all that stupid?

Of course Kyle knows what meth is. 1) she's 40+ 2) her sister was accused of being a meth head not that long ago. If she didn't know then, I'm damn sure she looked it up afterward.

I doubt she really thought anybody really thought she didn't know what meth and synonyms for marijuana are.

• Love 3
(edited)

Lisa Rinna being less picky about her work means her husband, Harry Hamlin, gets to be more picky, I bet. And he doesn't strike me as a stupid man, so I assume he appreciates it. Lisa's not a goddamn dilettante, she's worked hard for her family. Kim and Brandi are spoilt brats.

Was it on the show or on Bravo's site that there was a kind of "day in the life..." for Rinna? She talked about what it was like hustling like she does, keeping her name out there, the reality of needing to have the right look and how she would do everything she had to do to look "fresh as a fucking daisy". When people talk about how without Kim and Brandi there'd be no story for the show, that clip with Rinna is one of the things that comes to my mind. More like that, more behind the scenes in Hollywood and less dysfunction junction would be great. Rinna's hustle is a great counterpoint to the absurd excess other Housewives can readily provide.

That’s a great point that I had not considered which is true for many “average” people as well – one spouse has a less glamorous career or takes whatever job(s) necessary so the other spouse can be picker with their career or can be free to take on a riskier/lower paying dream job, etc.  I’ve heard of several Hollywood couples that take turns being the breadwinner and getting to work on the big, blockbuster, high-profile, or money-making projects and I’ve always thought that was a great way to maintain balance in a relationship. 

I really liked having Lisa and Eileen on this season, and I hope both come back with the addition of two or three other interesting* ladies.  They helped complete the triad of rich HW profiles; the “I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth” ladies, the “I married money” ladies, and the “I work my ass of doing anything I can to have a nice life” ladies.  I think the show would do just fine if they got rid of the stupid, needless drama and bullshit and got back to showcasing the everyday-yet-still-more-glamorous-than-the-rest-of-us lives of rich women.

*interesting, not intoxicated

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 23
(edited)

Kyle was just doing what she was blatantly accused of not doing last season...taking up for Lisa Vanderpump!  Poor Kyle is always damned whether she does or doesn't.

Leeza Gibbons just won Celebrity Apprentice which was very recent.  Brandi was one of her teammates.  To me, Leeza is no more yesterday's news than any of these housewives.  CA could very well be a jumpstart to her career just as with any other winning contestant's on that show.  I also don't think she's a dried up old hag.  She looks pretty fantastic to me. 

apprentice17f-5-web.jpg

ETA - Just realized that maybe you were just being facetious.  If so...[small voice] nevermind! [/smallvoice]  :-)

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

While I suspect Brandi's probably full of shit on this, isn't calling Leeza Gibbons a "dried up old hag" basically the exact same kind of insult everyone takes Brandi to task for? Leeza might be older, but who cares? And based on what I saw of her on Celeb Apprentice, "dried up" and "old hag" are the least accurate words to describe her. The woman is smart, articulate and poised. I liked her a lot and thought she was a very deserving winner on a generally b.s. show. She's never come across like a delusional has-been, so let's not go throwing around her age like it's an insult.

My point was lost in translation.  Brandi is the one who classifies these other women as, dried up, old and hags.  So to go into business with someone older than they are just seems like a rather strange choice. Leeza should be siding with these women, many of whom she knows and chastising Brandi, not partnering with her. I think Leeza is bright and did a good job on the Celebrity Apprentice show something I don't think of as an much of an accomplishment.  Any respect I had for Leeza is going downhill if she partners with Brandi Glanville in any business endeavor.   

Pretty sure zoeysmom was being sarcastic about the hag comment.

I was.  Thanks.

• Love 18
(edited)

Man, that was good. And two more parts, yes! I cannot wait to hear what choice words Ken has for Brandi when/if the hubbies make an appearance.

I have to echo how bad the makeup and lighting was. Seriously, what the hell? And Brandi's jacked face had me in 100% pain. Her hair was nice, but the color was almost the same as her skin tone (like with TMCFR), and that's never a good look.

Yeah, which is one reason why I wasn't surprised that Andy didn't make a big deal out of it this time. Teresa Giudice has called three of her fellow HWs a "cunt" on camera, without a peep from Andy IIRC, so it seems he isn't personally offended when the word is used amongst the HWs.

But, unless you're privy to how they interact with their kids and raise them, then why would you hope for all custody to be taken from a parent that you personally don't know? Brandi might be the biggest twat that ever twatted in terms of the show and social media, but that doesn't mean she's an unfit parent. Even Kyle said Brandi is a good mother, and she surely knows more than any of us viewers. Plus, as another poster mentioned, we don't know how Eddie and LeAnn are behind closed doors. They may get sloppy drunk on the regular themselves.

I didn't say she should lose all custody, but rather that I hope Eddie at least pursues some kind of change.  And I mentioned the possibility of him trying for residential custody.  That's the arrangement I had with my ex - We shared custody, but I had residential custody.  He had equal input into all decisions (pertaining to medical, education, etc)  and he had liberal visitation, but the children lived with me.  I didn't mean that Brandi should lose all rights to her children or that I know what's right or appropriate, but I really do think that  Brandi and the environment she's providing for their children should be examined and evaluated by the court.  That was my point.

There's no doubt that Brandi has a serious lack of impulse control, that she has violent tendencies, that she often drinks to excess, and on and on.  What I've seen of her is not just based on social media and this show.  She's been photographed out and about on her own time having to be held up by various men as she leaves yet another club intoxicated and half-undressed.   She cries poverty and complains she can't provide a decent home for her children, but yet she somehow came up with the money to have her vagina tightened so she'd be a more desirable sex partner for her many one-night stands, one of whom she screwed on the bed of one of her sons.  And we know this because she proudly posted a photo on Twitter.  She is flagrant and overt in her indiscretions and gives no thought to her two young sons, both of whom are old enough to be aware.  My personal favorite was her assertion in her book that when it comes to rape, "sometimes no doesn't mean no".  What a horrific thing for anyone - especially someone who is raising boys - to say!   As a role model, she's an embarrassment and a disgrace.  Yes, this is JMO, and a court may disagree.  But I think the custody issue should be re-assessed.  100% for the sake of those children.

Are Eddie & LeeAnn more unfit as parents than she is?  I don't know, but I doubt it.  She really is a hot mess.  Should she lose custody & parental rights entirely?  No, probably not.  Maybe a change in custody, maybe court-mandated parenting classes, maybe counseling.  I don't personally know any of them, and it's not my job to recommend changes in their custody agreement.  But you have to give Eddie points for discretion.  He's been relatively quiet while she's bashed him for years (parental alienation is a serious thing) while continuing to act like a selfish, unstable brat with substance abuse issues and questionable values.  My point was that I hope he has consulted his attorney with the intent of having the custody situation revisited.  Her behavior at the reunion especially was disturbing on several levels.  There certainly is reason to doubt that Brandi is the most fit parent, and I think he would be negligent if he did not at least pursue it.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 9
(edited)

Because she is allowed to because she is in the cool group.

It has nothing to do with the cool group. Lisa r ( and Yo for that matter) explained there situation like adults and moved on. She didn't cry and curse about it and her say dad was twice the man Brandis father was. In short, she acted like an adult. Brandi did not.

Eta don't know how this came out funky.

Yes, and LisaR also didn't say that her father was dying.   People were critical of Brandi because she was screeching and crying and insulting people and telling everyone that she couldn't think about anything else because her father was dying, and yet she indulged in a gold facial and attended Adrienne's party.

LisaR doesn't deserve the same criticism because she simply said (in response to Andy's question IIRC) that her father was in the hospital.   Not that he was at death's door, and it was clearly not a ploy to get sympathy or distract from anything else.  She simply mentioned it and then moved on.  No histrionics, no hysteria, no over-reaction.  Totally different than what Brandi said & did.

( tried to neaten up the funky!)

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 20

I was bitten by me former neighbor's cat a few years ago and the hospital I went to called Animal Control. They quarantined the cat because it hadn't had rabies shots. This is in California.

I developed a bad infection and was in the hospital for 2 weeks.

Off topic: My husband had been bitten by a friends cat, the doc at Patient First told him the infection was akin to the Black Plague...crazy yet a dog bite is much more fierce but no plague...rabies maybe but no plague.

On topic: Clearly, the only person needing to play the sympathy card is Brandi, deflection is her lifeline.  Kim is looking for people to think she is a saint taking care of Monty (or as she says it "Monny") but I think the sainthood went out the window the minute she started taking his meds.

Lisa Rinna was smart enough to know that she would not be hijacking the reunion by talking about her father unlike Brandi's attempt.

Kyle was really quiet, my guess is Mt.Vesuvius will be blowing by the third act.

Yolanda should either get a second opinion or stop with the snake oil treatments, the only thing those "cures" are doing is putting dollars in other peoples pockets.

Lisa VP needs a hair intervention, so maybe when the are done with Kim's intervention they can help Lisa VP.

• Love 6
I feel the same.  Brandi and Kim can suck it with making fun of Lisa R and her hustle.

Kim really shouldn't laugh at anybody's hustle.  Didn't Andy say she's in Sharknado 3?  I mean come on.

• Love 5

In Brandi's blog she excuses herself again for things she said last year abt Lisa by claiming that she was manipulated and used by Kyle. Well before that she claimed that Adrian used her and caused Brandi to turn on her and blurt out the family secret and that Lisa used her to go after Kyle and give her other show a storyline with that waitress. My goodness, talk about slow and not so smart. Wonder who will use poor innocent Brandi next season and make her say terrible things?

• Love 10
(edited)

That’s a great point that I had not considered which is true for many “average” people as well – one spouse has a less glamorous career or takes whatever job(s) necessary so the other spouse can be picker with their career or can be free to take on a riskier/lower paying dream job, etc. I’ve heard of several Hollywood couples that take turns being the breadwinner and getting to work on the big, blockbuster, high-profile, or money-making projects and I’ve always thought that was a great way to maintain balance in a relationship.

I really liked having Lisa and Eileen on this season, and I hope both come back with the addition of two or three other interesting* ladies. They helped complete the triad of rich HW profiles; the “I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth” ladies, the “I married money” ladies, and the “I work my ass of doing anything I can to have a nice life” ladies. I think the show would do just fine if they got rid of the stupid, needless drama and bullshit and got back to showcasing the everyday-yet-still-more-glamorous-than-the-rest-of-us lives of rich women.

*interesting, not intoxicated

Yeah, Kim and Brandi can yuck it up all they like at Lisar and her happy, productive relationship with a man she loves and respects, her gorgeous home and family. It's not only tears that can taste bitter. And I cannot get over how Kim's sobriety and obvious lack thereof is entirely off limits even to people it has affected, but it's okay to badger and harass Lisar about an eating disorder. It's a gross thing to do if they don't actually think that and are just green over her beautiful, toned body, but if they do actually believe Lisar is suffering an eating disorder? Reprehensible and irresponsible. Just disgusting behavior.

Lol at "intoxicated". I believe that base is covered. I like your triad, though, and it's interesting that some of the women can take more than one position in it now or have transitioned through them at different life stages. I do feel like there needs to be someone with a whiff of desperation, a hint of grift, because I think that's Hollywood both now and historically. I'd hope for a happy grifter, though, a cheerful bullshitter, because that drama with Taylor was too, too sad for me. Her poor little kid. I still sort of wish Taylor had dropped her off at Kyle's for a sleepover and then just forgotten where she left her for good.

Yes, and LisaR also didn't say that her father was dying. People were critical of Brandi because she was screeching and crying and insulting people and telling everyone that she couldn't think about anything else because her father was dying, and yet she indulged in a gold facial and attended Adrienne's party.

LisaR doesn't deserve the same criticism because she simply said (in response to Andy's question IIRC) that her father was in the hospital. Not that he was at death's door, and it was clearly not a ploy to get sympathy or distract from anything else. She simply mentioned it and then moved on. No histrionics, no hysteria, no over-reaction. Totally different than what Brandi said & did.

( tried to neaten up the funky!)

Lisar did look like she was emotional but keeping a grip, and I don't blame her a bit. Her dad's had pneumonia three times already in a year, did she say, or was it even just this year so far? That's very, very serious. VERY. It's really tough to face when you can see the likely end so clearly but you keep going through this cycle of worry and beginning to grieve but then recovery and more hope. I give her a lot of credit for being self-contained about it, but she's got kids going through this with her, so she probably wants to keep things on an even keel for them. Unlike... certain others.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 11

The PROPERTY OWNER's insurance would get contacted.  If you are a landlord, you are insured up the wazoo and you have a LOT of liability.  For example, if your rental property gets raided for a meth lab, it will be confiscated by the authorities.  Just because you don't know about it is no excuse.  My family owns several rental properties and that is one of the first things you learn:  if someone is injured and YOU WERE NEGLIGENT, you are liable.  A good landlord visits the property frequently and for heaven's sake, it's almost impossible to not find signs of a BIG DOG.  Scratches on the door, poop in the yard, a crate, a leash in the closet etc. Also, I am truly shocked that a NEIGHBOR didn't report the dog.  If I lived next door to Kim and saw that dog on TV, I'd be on the phone in a minute.

Exactly...which is why I have a difficult time believing that the dog is back with Kim.  No neighbor would stand for it.

And if I may add, Persnickety:

Says the woman who stops blogging when she knows she's made a damn fool of herself...she's like a turtle who crawls back into her shell bc she doesn't want to deal with her shit.

TURTLES!

• Love 8

I think getting drunk os pretty much a right of passage. Of course no one should ever, ever drive in that state it still certainly does not an alcoholic make. I drank on college. Most weekend in Fact. I rarely drink now. An occasional Margaritas with Mexican food or a glass os wine with a nice dinner out. But its rare because it just isn't a priority. I drank more in college because well everyone did and back then I guess that mattered. I really dont think what happened with Bella means much.
  • Love 9
(edited)

I didn't say she should lose all custody, but rather that I hope Eddie at least pursues some kind of change.  And I mentioned the possibility of him trying for residential custody.  That's the arrangement I had with my ex - We shared custody, but I had residential custody.  He had equal input into all decisions (pertaining to medical, education, etc)  and he had liberal visitation, but the children lived with me.  I didn't mean that Brandi should lose all rights to her children or that I know what's right or appropriate, but I really do think that  Brandi and the environment she's providing for their children should be examined and evaluated by the court.  That was my point.

Thank you for the explanation. Still (and it's just an assumption, as I'm not a parent), I would imagine not having any residential custody of one's children would be somewhat devastating, and would feel as if they've been taken away. And for me, with Eddie having not taken action in that direction (to my knowledge), and without knowing anything about the actual environment Brandi is providing for her kids, I just can't make the judgment that Brandi's public actions - as embarrassing/awful as they may be - makes her any more an unfit parent than being a serial cheater and bringing third parties into the bedroom makes Eddie a bad father.

I guess I'm just not that invested in worrying about these women's children, to the extent of wanting their lives to be changed up. Like, based on years of footage of Teresa G. directly interacting with her kids, and the very real dark shit she's been putting them through, it's my belief that she's a rather shitty parent. However, I'm not hoping that she'll lose custody of her girls in some form, because, why should I?

Eta:

Actually, I don't think I've ever heard her [Kyle] say that Brandi is a good mother.

I thought she said it on her last WWHL appearance? If not, my bad.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1
(edited)

My point was lost in translation. Brandi is the one who classifies these other women as, dried up, old and hags. So to go into business with someone older than they are just seems like a rather strange choice. Leeza should be siding with these women, many of whom she knows and chastising Brandi, not partnering with her. I think Leeza is bright and did a good job on the Celebrity Apprentice show something I don't think of as an much of an accomplishment. Any respect I had for Leeza is going downhill if she partners with Brandi Glanville in any business endeavor.

I was. Thanks.

That's what I think BrandI seems to do though. She turns on the charm and hooks up with an older 'sugar mama', first Lisa V, then Yo, then Leeza. She gets what she can from them, whether it's material things like the shoes Yo bought her, connections, or just tagging along and enjoying the nice things the older woman's lifestyle provides. When the older woman finally realizes that she's really just a manipulative loser, she moves on to the next sucker/victim.

Basically, she's Cedric with a tampon string.

Edited to correct punctuation.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 21
"TMZ reports that Joanna has slapped Brandi with a slander and defamation lawsuit citing emotional distress stemming from several times Brandi said in the media and on twitter that Joanna’s vagina smelled and also accusing her of breaking up Yolanda Foster‘s marriage to Mohamed Hadid by having an affair."

You know, if I were Brandi, I’d play chicken and say “bring it on” to that lawsuit.  Does Krupa really want to undergo discovery on that topic?  Call witnesses to attest that it’s not true? 

Kim is not a homeowner.  It's questionable that she has renter's insurance.  I doubt she has any idea what that even is.

Doesn’t matter.  Kyle and Mauricio’s insurance is going to want to know who will reimburse them for the surgeries.  If she doesn’t have insurance, they’ll sue Kim personally.  That’s the risk you run when you’re uninsured.  She may be “broke”, but between the show salary and her alimony she’s got more cash flow each month than most of the people I know who actually do have insurance and a mortgage.

I had a stupid middle aged rotator cuff difficulty that I needed physical therapy for – not a surgery – and had to fill out an affadavit to the insurance company stating what precisely caused my injury, where I suffered it, when I suffered it, what the conditions were when I suffered it, etc.  Complete with the legal admonition that lying on the form would be insurance fraud.  All I could put down was “normal wear and tear, gradual onset of pain” but in this case, Kyle and Mauricio couldn't put anything down other than Kim’s home address and the date.  They might have gotten away with saying it was some random stray dog, except they’ve discussed it in the media, so I presume they were upfront with their insurance agent, if nothing else.  And if an ambulance was called it was moot anyway.

If it’s in the hands of the insurance company, go right ahead, Kim – tell a different tale on the reunion than what was given to the authorities at the time.  BC/BS attorneys will eat you for lunch. 

I wonder if she would tell a judge she was just "keeping it real" and being "just me, you can't change me" and that other bullshit she spews in an attempt to justify her heinous behavior. 

There’s always “I’ll give you a blow job... if you’re nice!” Or if a woman... what she said to LisaV.

• Love 2

That's what I think BrandI seems to do though. She turns on the charm and hooks up with an older 'sugar mama', first Lisa V, then Yo, then Leeza. She gets what she can from them, whether it's material things like the shoes Yo bought her, connections, or just tagging along and enjoying the nice things the older woman's lifestyle provides. When the older woman finally realizes that she's really just a manipulative loser, she moves on to the next sucker/victim.

Basically, she's Cedric with a tampon string.

Edited to correct punctuation.

Yikes - Cedric with a tampon string! lol

I think with people like Brandi there is also an element of disdain that the user has for the one so easily manipulated.

• Love 2
(edited)

AnnA... I'm telling ya...Baby Jane.

good job on those so far!

I'm sorry to say, that I tried and tried to do Baby Jane and Kim but I just couldn't get it right.  The shape and coloring of their faces was too different so I went with the Wicked Witch of the West.  It's fitting for our Kimmy since she escaped from Witch Mountain.

All the HWs are now re-styled for Tuesday's Reunion.  This project kept me laughing all week. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

Thank you for the explanation. Still (and it's just an assumption, as I'm not a parent), I would imagine not having any residential custody of one's children would be somewhat devastating, and would feel as if they've been taken away. And for me, with Eddie having not taken action in that direction (to my knowledge), and without knowing anything about the actual environment Brandi is providing for her kids, I just can't make the judgment that Brandi's public actions - as embarrassing/awful as they may be - makes her any more an unfit parent than being a serial cheater and bringing third parties into the bedroom makes Eddie a bad father.

I guess I'm just not that invested in worrying about these women's children, to the extent of wanting their lives to be changed up. Like, based on years of footage of Teresa G. directly interacting with her kids, and the very real dark shit she's been putting them through, it's my belief that she's a rather shitty parent. However, I'm not hoping that she'll lose custody of her girls in some form, because, why should I?

Eta:

I thought she said it on her last WWHL appearance? If not, my bad.

Kyle always says-"Brandi loves her boys."

• Love 3

You know, if I were Brandi, I’d play chicken and say “bring it on” to that lawsuit.  Does Krupa really want to undergo discovery on that topic?  Call witnesses to attest that it’s not true? 

Doesn’t matter.  Kyle and Mauricio’s insurance is going to want to know who will reimburse them for the surgeries.  If she doesn’t have insurance, they’ll sue Kim personally.  That’s the risk you run when you’re uninsured.  She may be “broke”, but between the show salary and her alimony she’s got more cash flow each month than most of the people I know who actually do have insurance and a mortgage.

I had a stupid middle aged rotator cuff difficulty that I needed physical therapy for – not a surgery – and had to fill out an affadavit to the insurance company stating what precisely caused my injury, where I suffered it, when I suffered it, what the conditions were when I suffered it, etc.  Complete with the legal admonition that lying on the form would be insurance fraud.  All I could put down was “normal wear and tear, gradual onset of pain” but in this case, Kyle and Mauricio couldn't put anything down other than Kim’s home address and the date.  They might have gotten away with saying it was some random stray dog, except they’ve discussed it in the media, so I presume they were upfront with their insurance agent, if nothing else.  And if an ambulance was called it was moot anyway.

If it’s in the hands of the insurance company, go right ahead, Kim – tell a different tale on the reunion than what was given to the authorities at the time.  BC/BS attorneys will eat you for lunch. 

There’s always “I’ll give you a blow job... if you’re nice!” Or if a woman... what she said to LisaV.

Joanna already filed the lawsuit in Florida.  Discovery in this case is a breeze.  Mohamed and Lisa V. will testify that they never had such a conversation about the smell of Joanna's pussy with Brandi or anyone else.  Yolanda will claim to be unable to give a deposition due to her Lyme's disease.  Somehow or another Joe Francis fits into this case because he was the one who started the rumor that Yolanda walked in on Mohamed and Joanna and that was the reason for the divorce.  Yolanda denied this ever happened.  So if Joanna and Mohamed deny it as they have done publicly Brandi is not left with much of a defense.  Brandi has never even met Joanna.  By now this case should be plodding along.

I have been bitten by a dog, in California had plastic surgery and never had the insurance company pursue the owner.  It would be wonderful if this is the case because it would force Kim to take some responsibility and keep the blame off of Kyle, Mauricio and Alexia.

• Love 5

Yep. Subrogation will happen and Kim will be on the hook. Unless Kyle and Mauricio paid out of pocket for Alexia's surgeries and didn't use their health insurance, which I seriously doubt.  Here is what has me shaking my head. This makes two bites (that we know of) that landed people in the hospital requiring surgery that the media got a hold of. How in hell has she been able to keep that dog with this info out there? Years ago, a neighbor's dog killed one of my sheep and they had to have the dog euthanized because it was his second strike. How can Kingsley maul two people so badly and still be in her home?

When our son was a teen, he got sucker punched at a party and would up with a badly broken jaw that required surgeries. Our insurance covered their portion after a large deductible was met. It took some time but, they did finally contact me for all the info on the people who owned the home where the party took place and info on the family of the kid that hit him. And, this was for a paltry 6k they paid out after we'd spent 10k. I'll bet the surgeries Kay Rosario and Alexia had to have were close to 50k by the time everything was said and done, probably more.

• Love 5

I have never liked Brandi. I think she's a pretty worthless human BUT damn Kyle! Why the fuck is it so important to you that everyone thinks so too. Your sister has a friend you don't like. I don't like her either. Of course I don't like Kim or Kyle either. I pretty much want all three to go away. And Kyle, Kim is handing you your invitation not to be "the strong one" gift wrapped on a silver platter. Just take it! If you don't then accept that your martyrdom is something you did to yourself, not something done to you by Kim, or your mom, or Brandi, or whoever. Ugg. If I never see another Richards in my TV again it will be too soon. Spoiled brats the lot of them.

• Love 2

My point was lost in translation.  Brandi is the one who classifies these other women as, dried up, old and hags.  So to go into business with someone older than they are just seems like a rather strange choice. Leeza should be siding with these women, many of whom she knows and chastising Brandi, not partnering with her. I think Leeza is bright and did a good job on the Celebrity Apprentice show something I don't think of as an much of an accomplishment.  Any respect I had for Leeza is going downhill if she partners with Brandi Glanville in any business endeavor.   

I was.  Thanks.

If I’m not mistaken (and I may be) Leeza Gibbons WAS the Lisa Rinna of the late 90s-early 2000s.    That woman was EVERYWHERE, on the early infommercials, guest appearances on lots of shows and so on – some during her job on Entertainment Tonight and during her talk show.  Talk about hustle……  I remember getting REAL tired of seeing her face almost every time I turned the TV on.

Then she dropped out of sight in an instant.

Looks like she’s on Brandi’s girl crush/potential stalker list.  Hopefully she’s had the good sense to talk to either Yolanda or other Brandi casualties to figure out how to “handle” her.  She knows how to play the game.

I agree with Found A Peanut – Lisa hustles for the house $$ and Harry can pick and choose the roles he wants.

• Love 3

Looks like she’s (Leeza Gibbons) on Brandi’s girl crush/potential stalker list.  Hopefully she’s had the good sense to talk to either Yolanda or other Brandi casualties to figure out how to “handle” her.  She knows how to play the game.

Brandi does seem to have some peculiar MO where she sort of woos you as a friend, but eventually turns on you, making you rue the day you befriended her.  If she were to casually ask me how I'm doing, I'd be really leery about answering -- and might just run away as fast as I could.

• Love 4

Brandi does seem to have some peculiar MO where she sort of woos you as a friend, but eventually turns on you, making you rue the day you befriended her.  If she were to casually ask me how I'm doing, I'd be really leery about answering -- and might just run away as fast as I could.

I would be right behind you, lol

• Love 2

I just watched the reunion.  

I think Yolanda defends Brandi because she thinks, "shit, that could have been me."  She probably tells her daughters to get an education or else  they'll end up like Brandi, a woman who has depended 100% on her looks and is now angry and mean spirited because those looks are fading.  If Brandi had any education and/or class, she could have married a millionaire instead of a C List actor who ended up cheating on her.

I get this; I went to the town my mother grew up in, in Virginia and that's exactly how it was, complete with miles and miles of fast food restaurants.  If I had a daughter that asked if a town was filled with "chub chubs" I would take the opportunity to have a discussion about how processed food and poverty relate to obesity.  

Great thoughts. 

Even before Brandi joined the franchise, she was screaming her tale of woe to any media outlet that would listen..  Now how many years later, she's still doing it.  Who the hell would want to be married to that?

• Love 7
Yep. Subrogation will happen and Kim will be on the hook. Unless Kyle and Mauricio paid out of pocket for Alexia's surgeries and didn't use their health insurance, which I seriously doubt.  Here is what has me shaking my head. This makes two bites (that we know of) that landed people in the hospital requiring surgery that the media got a hold of. How in hell has she been able to keep that dog with this info out there? Years ago, a neighbor's dog killed one of my sheep and they had to have the dog euthanized because it was his second strike. How can Kingsley maul two people so badly and still be in her home?

Luckily for you I'm a proud graduate of the Judge Judy School of Law so of course I have the answer to how Kingsley could still be alive and available for future maulings.  According to my frequent tv viewings, if a dog is out of a person's control, that is off leash and outside running around, then the owner and dog are responsible financially and in the dog's case personally for whatever happens.  If the dog attack on Kyle's daughter happened in Kim's home where the dog had been confined in a room and Alexia had been told not to enter, Alexia might have to take responsibility for the attack - legally - because the dog was technically in Kim's control at the time.   ( Not defending any decision by Kim to keep a pet that is as aggressive as Kingsley apparently is.)  Same with the other attack which I guess we don't know the details of. 

• Love 3